Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) (57819 Views)

Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) / Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by mortalincarnate(f): 6:47pm On May 09, 2023
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by We4all: 6:47pm On May 09, 2023
She is a responsible mom for not sidelining her kids.

2 Likes

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by ZolotuaLorenzo(m): 6:47pm On May 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
Shame on all broke men

Shame!!! Shame!!!! Shame!!!! Shame!!!!!!!

Bleeding ๐Ÿฉธ creature, be quiet when Superior species write meaningful words. Your reply stinks in unison with your eternal smelling wound called pussy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by reiddecuti: 6:48pm On May 09, 2023
This gender ehh! Always seeking for palliative.

To my fellow men, never make yourself a target to these bleeding genders looking for whom to send to early grave.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by Nmezor(f): 6:49pm On May 09, 2023
Wicked guy grin

1 Like

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 09, 2023
We4all:
She is a responsible mom for not sidelining her kids.

Theres a possibility she didn't even tell the man she had kids.

And what she dis was wrong. I asked you out on a date and you bring your kids I tell you say I wan feed four mouths?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by donprinyo(m): 6:50pm On May 09, 2023
The guy is gonna pay by law cause he said so.
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by Moniya4Real(m): 6:51pm On May 09, 2023
So, broke women nko? Donโ€™t they have hands to work as well?

Jennyclay:
Shame on all broke men

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by sisisioge: 6:52pm On May 09, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin

These Americans will not finish someone with laugh o grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by Burgerlomo: 6:52pm On May 09, 2023
WTF! Who does that? How can someone bring her 3 kids on a date

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by FireUpNow(m): 6:53pm On May 09, 2023
My virdict is this:-
If the woman had told him before the date then the man was wrong and the man would have been a gentleman enough and honor the date with reduced expenses. If the woman wanted to take advantage of the date then I support the man

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by prophetfire: 6:53pm On May 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
Shame on all broke men

All this broke ass jobless leeeches that drop kids for jobless men just for a pack of noodles and then turn to a hardworking man to feed them!!!!!
Who dates broke ass jobless leeches?
They're all prostitutes!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by maticar: 6:53pm On May 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
Shame on all broke men

agbako, we sight you

let your father take you out then eat all you want

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by blowjohn(m): 6:53pm On May 09, 2023
advanceDNA:
Lol....women and free food.... i dont get it grin

Naija gals u mean

2 Likes

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by Zion243(m): 6:53pm On May 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Isoright

But the man nor first know say she get three kids

Niggar, quite an age, where have you been?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by abbey621(m): 6:56pm On May 09, 2023
Classless, tasteless, immature boys thinking they are men! You're dating someone, you don't know she has kids? She trusts you enough to let you meet her kids and what happens? You display to them that you're still a boy....SHAME!

The entire bill would be less than $150, why the fuss? Just pay and let her know later that you ain't feeling her, why do the kids like that? SHAME!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by Boost324: 6:58pm On May 09, 2023
You're still in dark mr man if you think that everybody using foreign number is a scammer, we are in computer age AI Generation for that matter please think well.
And im sure you know nothing about Google voice talk more of solution to verify it grin
Just they play.
Tingotoe:
I know how to do it but I won't show you cos I believe you want to use it and defraud people

1 Like

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by vickydevoka(m): 6:59pm On May 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
Shame on all broke men

Shame on us. But finally God no go shame us

4 Likes

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by kad199: 6:59pm On May 09, 2023
Karemarealty288:
I know a woman who can do this.. grin grin grin
U mean the idiot above u?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by gasparpisciotta: 7:00pm On May 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Isoright

A real niccur right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by landpipe16: 7:01pm On May 09, 2023
smiley
Edit and correct articles and creative projects @A minimum 6$ per job at frequency of 2 jobs per day. Updating ur charrts weekly To know more about how this works send a message to the contact below.
O 7 O double fourr sixx 4 fivee two 8 three.
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by advanceDNA: 7:01pm On May 09, 2023
blowjohn:

Naija gals u mean

Na naija girls ooo....dont dont like paying for their own meal...or even anything with their own money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by Lifewasgood: 7:02pm On May 09, 2023
Tallesty1:
Not just women, free foods taste better. I recently discovered a restaurant that offers free food in a way but I am not dropping location.

Reminds me of one restaurant back then in Wilberforce Island.
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by obinna58(m): 7:02pm On May 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
Shame on all broke men

If not puxy what else you got?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by Tingotoe: 7:02pm On May 09, 2023
Boost324:
You're still in dark mr man if you think that everybody using foreign number is a scammer, we are in computer age AI Generation for that matter please think well.
And im sure you know nothing about Google voice talk more of solution to verify it grin
Just they play.
Then what do you want to use it for other than scamming foreigners?
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by MrDoGood(m): 7:02pm On May 09, 2023
People are wild
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by diogo23: 7:07pm On May 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Isoright

Did you read or hear in the video where he said she told him earlier that she have kids?
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by diogo23: 7:08pm On May 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
Shame on all broke men

Foolish idiot that Think all men are stupid

3 Likes

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by seankafor(m): 7:10pm On May 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Isoright

slawomir the damned nigga grin

You re welcome my gee .. the streets missed you cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by NaBanga: 7:10pm On May 09, 2023
His first mistake was going on a date with a woman with 3 kids. What was his plan? He wanted to pay for food, sleep with the woman and japa. I think that woman may be smart. cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. / See What This Woman Said About Ladies Who Give Mouth Action / The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.