Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) (57697 Views)

Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) / Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by laiperi: 7:55pm On May 09, 2023
There is something more certainly wrong here.

The lady brought her kids not her friends. Yes, $150.00 may be too much for him. But just once to impress the kids is not such a bad outing.

1 Like

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by Oovi5(f): 7:56pm On May 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
Shame on all broke men

Shame!!! Shame!!!! Shame!!!! Shame!!!!!!!
You go dey alright

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by raskymonojendor: 7:57pm On May 09, 2023
laiperi:
There is something more certainly wrong here.

The lady brought her kids not her friends. Yes, $150.00 may be too much for him. But just once to impress the kids is not such a bad outing.
$150?

E nor fit pass $60 and that's if they buy soft drinks instead of drinking water on ice.

This kind of guy won't even be able to afford condom should the woman give him access to the honey pot. grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by Xpress24(m): 7:58pm On May 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
Shame on all broke men

newbie Wan create awareness

3 Likes

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by abbey621(m): 8:03pm On May 09, 2023
okuta007:

you think say $150 na beans (small money) for America ?

Do you know how much of fake money George Floyd took to store that caused his death and almost caused a race riot in America? which led to properties worth tens of millions of dollars destroyed and was so pivotal in a US President losing re-election amidst a global pandemic ?

$20 ……… and you say someone should just pay $150 and move on - if George Floyd had $150 on him on that day of his death he probably would still be alive today and Donald Trump will still be US President today

Been living in America for almost 15 years now, even $10 no be beans money but if you want to date and be a man, affording a $150 dinner once a month or two is expected.....How can you take care of a woman when you can't even afford basic dinner at a restaurant?

3 Likes

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by raskymonojendor: 8:06pm On May 09, 2023
abbey621:

Been living in America for almost 15 years now, even $10 no be beans money but if you want to date and be a man, affording a $150 dinner once a month or two is expected.....How can you take care of a woman when you can't even afford basic dinner at a restaurant?

That's what I thought too. E go hard this guy to commot money to buy condom. Perhaps the woman is looking for long term commitment and this will require spending a few money here and there.

$150? You are being generous with numbers. I see jellies on one of the kids plate. Definitely, Chinese all you can eat buffet.

If he is good looking to an extent, he should have just gone on POF, Tinder or some other classified fling website if he was just looking for free casual sex. Not sure instagram is the right place to catch women for flings grin

1 Like

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by Paragon4(m): 8:11pm On May 09, 2023
Maybe she thought that he was sharing palliative hahahahah. Some women can be very funny I swear.

Someone ask you for a date and you showed up with Three kids without giving the man prior notice of their coming. If it was me I would have done exactly what that man did. I'll keep quiet, after you and your kids are done eating two of use will split the bill. When next you want to do it to another man, you'll always remember the lesson I thought you
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by Fearyourcreator: 8:14pm On May 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
Shame on all broke men

Okay

1 Like

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by Chidi2022: 8:15pm On May 09, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
he wrong for that... he should have just told her NO WAY, when she came over with the kids, rather than bail on them like a coward (who cant face a woman and tell her what time it is)

let all men NEVER fall for this broke shaming yeye nonsense! better a man be broke and with all his mind in place, than be rich and fall for these money hungry pay as you go oloshoes (looking for free meals for her and her bastard kids)
I agree with everything you said but please don't call the kids bastard...They did not ask for that kind of a shameless mother.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by correctguy101(m): 8:20pm On May 09, 2023
Tallesty1:
Not just women, free foods taste better. I recently discovered a restaurant that offers free food in a way but I am not dropping location.

You know my brother... grin

When we were younger, we even storm parties we weren't invited, just to chop free party rice. grin

Till now, I no dey use party meat play, especially if na Yoruba party... shocked
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by Proffdada: 8:24pm On May 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
Shame on all broke men

Shame on broke women

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:24pm On May 09, 2023
prophetfire:
All this broke ass jobless leeeches that drop kids for jobless men just for a pack of noodles and then turn to a hardworking man to feed them!!!!!
Who dates broke ass jobless leeches?
They're all prostitutes!!
Nice guys are mad
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 8:25pm On May 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
Shame on all broke men

You better don't let your father see this...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by Cassandraloius: 8:28pm On May 09, 2023
Surprise! Surprise! Surprise! grin grin grin
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by Proffdada: 8:29pm On May 09, 2023
A date turns into family feast 😂
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by JasmineQ(f): 8:42pm On May 09, 2023
The man was so wrong here.If he knew couldn't handle the bills he would have told her as soon as he saw the kids or better still order for them at the amount he could easily pay. There was no need embarrassing them Poor kids. But the woman here is so funny, no communication with who you are coming to see. Iol

1 Like

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by Jakumo(m): 8:56pm On May 09, 2023
Zooposki:

All these old men sef with soft prick and saggy balls, una too dey make mouth. You think ladies don't want a young guy with strong, hard prick and tight balls, wey if the prick enter her heaven na to scream with joy.

May I be the first to wish you the best of luck finding a desperate fool of a man to feed your five kids, ma'am? If the alimony and child support aren't quite enough to finance your lifestyle, consider flipping burgers as a second gig.
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by ledaman: 9:01pm On May 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
Shame on all broke men

Idiot try it and get disgraced.

2 Likes

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 09, 2023
Rayban25:

Theres a possibility she didn't even tell the man she had kids.

And what she dis was wrong. I asked you out on a date and you bring your kids I tell you say I wan feed four mouths?
These is kids we are talking about. Children for Christ sake.

I,as a man will pay for the kids (due to their innocence) and starve the mother.
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by Mikeeytools: 9:17pm On May 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
Shame on all broke men

you think is fun when people insult you. Dey play until life go pass u.

1 Like

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by Exceed15: 9:19pm On May 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
Shame on all broke men

So if your husband goes broke tomorrow, you dump him for another man ?
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by Sammy5413(m): 9:27pm On May 09, 2023
Shame on all hungry girls
Shame Shame shame
Una no dey chop for house?
Always seeing every date as an opportunity to eat!
Jennyclay:
Shame on all broke men

1 Like

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 09, 2023
Creamypie:
u don Kii person
He did not.
He only assumed he impressed people with his choice of word wheras it revealed a deep seated feeling of lack of self worth.

You can tell the strength of a man by who he chooses to fight with.
Weak men will chose the most vulnerable to battle since their victory is assured.
They will never chose a great person to contend with.
What explanation can one give about a grown man ,chosing kids/ mothers as a target of insult of all greater component?

The most depraved set of humans are on this forum. You spot them by their viciousness to the weak and vulnerable.
They cant conquer anything great hence the look for the weakest of all to display their vile and call it "bravado" or alpha when in real life their crippling self esteem can't be concealed. The real cold hearted people are quiet,but the docile ones purposely display viscousness to be seen as "alpha" ( eg Jakumo) who will craft the most vulgar words. Unbeknownst to them they give out spiritually feminine vibes as shaming/ smearing is a feminine things.

After this victory he has attained,what next?
Big grammar, finesse,fake bravado etc can never conceal the low value of men like Jakumo. He knows this within his self and the wise know this as well.

It makes you wonder, did this men lack fatherly figures in their childhood or what?

It's a shame what masculinity has been reduced to.

Shame though, shame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by Spanki(f): 9:42pm On May 09, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0nxYbrPUgE

Man bails out on bills after his date came with her 3 kids 😮

Who was right or wrong? Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappenTV

He who wears the shoes knows where it pinches... Na my guy be that. I say come chop, U for order nor chop, if I ask why and you say it is for your kids, I go buy for them join because you get sense! Na who you wan come turn to Ajao?🙄🙄🙄
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 09, 2023
CuriousStudent:

These is kids we are talking about. Children for Christ sake.

I,as a man will pay for the kids (due to their innocence) and starve the mother.

😂😂😂
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by pansophist(m): 9:49pm On May 09, 2023
Why him come run na?

He suppose just tell her straight up that he didn't expect her bringing her kids (that's assuming he knew she had kids), and that the date should be rescheduled.

If she disagrees, fine for him. Good riddance. If she accept, fine for him, they can have their date another time in peace without feeling like he has been embezzled.

Balling out gives the impression that he is not man enough to stand for his conviction. Just say no, you're not having a date with four people. The disrespect is on her, not him.

2 Likes

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by Teymanhenry(f): 9:53pm On May 09, 2023
Most Nigerian ladies are shameless I swear...they beg with cruel shamelesnes
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by ahnie: 9:58pm On May 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Isoright

But the man nor first know say she get three kids
Stop supporting nonsense,what she did was wrong!!!!.
She's a greedy woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by ibinaboonline: 10:00pm On May 09, 2023
Which one be tight balls?
Zooposki:

All these old men sef with soft prick and saggy balls, una too dey make mouth. You think ladies don't want a young guy with strong, hard prick and tight balls, wey if the prick enter her heaven na to scream with joy.

1 Like

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by Jakumo(m): 10:10pm On May 09, 2023
pansophist:
Why him come run na?

He suppose just tell her straight up that he didn't expect her bringing her kids (that's assuming he knew she had kids), and that the date should be rescheduled.

If she disagrees, fine for him. Good riddance. If she accept, fine for him, they can have their date another time in peace without feeling like he has been embezzled.

Balling out gives the impression that he is not man enough to stand for his conviction. Just say no, you're not having a date with four people. The disrespect is on her, not him.

There is no conclusive evidence in that short video clip that the man actually fled the scene without paying for the food scarfed by that woman and her large brood. He only claimed he was going out to the car to get his wallet, which he may well have done for all we know.

That said, the signs of motherhood are impossible to miss, particularly in black America where obesity is almost universal once a first child has been popped out, thus for highly selective men like yours truly, who prioritize the physical fitness of women as the PRIMARY criterion of sexual attractiveness, it will be a cold day in hell before a mother of another man's children will ever be noticed at all, talk less actually dated.

Our planet teems with millions of young, fit, sexy, and unencumbered single women who have never been pregnant, therefore the very concept of going after another man's obese wife who brings to the table her horde of dependents is just abhorrent in every sense. For those brave folks who regard a woman's looks as irrelevant, and who don't mind assuming responsibility for families created by other men, I have nothing but baffled admiration while wishing them all the very best as the breadwinner for families they had no hand in creating.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 09, 2023
Rayban25:

😂😂😂
Yes na.

Even if it is just 3 bottle of fanta for the kids. Then warn her against doing such next time
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by Banbanna(m): 10:16pm On May 09, 2023
abbey621:
Classless, tasteless, immature boys thinking they are men! You're dating someone, you don't know she has kids? She trusts you enough to let you meet her kids and what happens? You display to them that you're still a boy....SHAME!

The entire bill would be less than $150, why the fuss? Just pay and let her know later that you ain't feeling her, why do the kids like that? SHAME!

You're on point here. Given the way he was friendly with her kids in the video, that's the least he could have done even though he wasn't okay with what the woman did.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago / Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? / Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.