Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) (57780 Views)

Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) / Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
Shame on all broke men

Shame!!! Shame!!!! Shame!!!! Shame!!!!!!!

Shame on all human Parasites and liabilities!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by Asswipemod: 10:18pm On May 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
Shame on all broke men

Na Dem!😏 The delusion is just too strong. People that common sense has departed from.

1 Like

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by godofuck231: 10:25pm On May 09, 2023
Ashawoe don see lotto em carry bazards join body , dirty witch
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by ProudlyNGN: 10:27pm On May 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
Shame on all broke men

Golddigger Spotted, that includes your father, your brothers and all your Male Ancestors. Magalicious Mugu. Entitled Hungry broke ass bitches.

2 Likes

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by pansophist(m): 10:39pm On May 09, 2023
Jakumo:

There is no conclusive evidence in that short video clip that the man actually fled the scene without paying for the food scarfed by that woman and her large brood. He only claimed he was going out to the car to get his wallet, which he may well have done for all we know.

That said, the signs of motherhood are impossible to miss, particularly in black America where obesity is almost universal once a first child has been popped out, thus for highly selective men like yours truly, who prioritize the physical fitness of women as the PRIMARY criterion of sexual attractiveness, it will be a cold day in hell before a mother of another man's children will ever be noticed at all, talk less actually dated.

Our planet teems with millions of young, fit, sexy, and unencumbered single women who have never been pregnant, therefore the very concept of going after another man's obese wife who brings to the table her horde of dependents is just abhorrent in every sense. For those brave folks who regard a woman's looks as irrelevant, and who don't mind assuming responsibility for families created by other men, I have nothing but baffled admiration while wishing them all the very best as the breadwinner for families they had no hand in creating.

I laughed so hard reading this. You seriously have to give your life to Christ, no kidding. People ain't perfect.
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by Jakumo(m): 10:41pm On May 09, 2023
pansophist:

I laughed so hard reading this. You seriously have to give your life to Christ, no kidding. People ain't perfect.

Your suggestion is appreciated sir, but most pastors that I know about are greedy, money-grubbing, deceitful snake-oil salesmen who would kill for money and who fleece their gullible flocks for every last dime they can get off them.
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by Pakwel(m): 10:47pm On May 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
Shame on all broke men

As i read the first 2 words , i knew they can only be one broke girl that would write does. You shame me

2 Likes

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by viodemus: 11:20pm On May 09, 2023
Sometimes in life, you don't know people's situation. So it is hard to judge both parties.

From this clip, I don't support the guy's overall action. his attitude with his friend and her kids was okay - he was not openly disrespectful eventhough he video the incident, but he covered their faces.

He made it look like he got it, encouraging them to eat more and/or get to go plate. Only for him to bail out on them. Did he even pay for his own food. I didn't read about the incident, I just watched the video.

This whole thing has numerous lessons of assumptions

- the guy assumed the lady premeditated this outing with her kids

- the lady assumed that the guy would understand and could afford the pressure and surprise of the other people she came with.

- many africans watching this might think that the lady could get govt support and all these free stuffs, because the assumers might have never done anything than be ignorant throughout their life. People wey dey village, dey think say person wey dey town dey enjoy.

Too many variables here, to really have a moral judgement.

-did he walk in the restaurant with her? which means they probably talk a bit outside, before they walked in.

- did she tell him that she was with her kids, or might have been coming back from their father's (s) house(s). Or were they coming back from social services - where she went to renew her assistance with some kinds of proof. Who knows how many times she might have been denied; Or could she have been coming from one of their school games and since she will be eating, she didn't mind her kids coming along. who knows.

Many variables here, the guy didn't tell us about the set up before the possible blind side.

No be everybody pocket dey cool and healthy, some people money dey receive serious sunburn. To the point where e dey burn pocket. No generator and radiator to dey cool things off and take the heat. I remember those kinds of days, back then.

Am not a fan of being just mean.
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by laiperi: 11:20pm On May 09, 2023
I feel bad for those kids really. Imagine what their mother told them on going to the date and what they witnessed.

If I was around, and I had extra money on me, I would pay the bill just because of those kids. Even if I do not have cash on me, I will pay with credit card.

Just watched the video, that guy is cold blooded. Knowing he was going to take off!
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by VULCAN(m): 11:21pm On May 09, 2023
Hellooooo!

Pls keep track of the conversation.

A man invited a woman on a date and she came with her 3 hungry kids without clearing it with him first.

That is a severe lack of courtesy.

If you cannot mentally keep track of the issue on ground which made you to shoot off on a tangent then you probably have a single digit IQ

Zooposki:

All these old men sef with soft prick and saggy balls, una too dey make mouth. You think ladies don't want a young guy with strong, hard prick and tight balls, wey if the prick enter her heaven na to scream with joy.

1 Like

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by WorldRichest: 11:33pm On May 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
Shame on all broke men

Are you ladies cursed that you can never make your own money? Have your numerous men of God told you that you will never ever make your own money in your life? Why begging for food all over the planet?

2 Likes

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by tiswell(m): 11:35pm On May 09, 2023
Macnnoli4:
Not exactly right or wrong, just a heads up. Like if you can't handle her bringing her 3kids to their date will you be able to handle her 3 kids in the relationship? Although consent before bringing extras to a date is very important to avoid misunderstandings like this though.
what's a lady with 3kids out of wedlock looking for again...love?

She should be telling us what happened to the fadas of those kids first
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by BackFromBalablu: 11:43pm On May 09, 2023
abbey621:
Classless, tasteless, immature boys thinking they are men! You're dating someone, you don't know she has kids? She trusts you enough to let you meet her kids and what happens? You display to them that you're still a boy....SHAME!

The entire bill would be less than $150, why the fuss? Just pay and let her know later that you ain't feeling her, why do the kids like that? SHAME!
She made a mistake let's accept it. Why bring ur whole kids to a date? If she didn't tell him earlier b4 bringing her kids, sorry to say she needs to pay for them. Either he knows about them or not. Cause literally i had made a budget for just u and i and you went along and brought nt 1 nt 2 bt 4 kids! Without my consent. What am i to you? Charity? Nah never! Your kid bills are all on you. What if all i had on me was just for the both of us? undecided
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by Originalsly: 11:45pm On May 09, 2023
Did the guy know she had 3 kids?... and was bringing them to the restaurant? If yes ... he's wrong to bail out. If no .... he should've bailed out when they showed up.
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by abbey621(m): 12:48am On May 10, 2023
BackFromBalablu:

She made a mistake let's accept it. Why bring ur whole kids to a date? If she didn't tell him earlier b4 bringing her kids, sorry to say she needs to pay for them. Either he knows about them or not. Cause literally i had made a budget for just u and i and you went along and brought nt 1 nt 2 bt 4 kids! Without my consent. What am i to you? Charity? Nah never! Your kid bills are all on you. What if all i had on me was just for the both of us? undecided

Well we all mature differently, she was wrong but a mature man won't do that to those kids. That money might break someone like you but someone like me it's nothing but snack money. I spend more than that when I take my kids to Chuck E Cheese so I get where you're coming from undecided
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by BackFromBalablu: 1:10am On May 10, 2023
abbey621:

Well we all mature differently, she was wrong but a mature man won't do that to those kids. That money might break someone like you but someone like me it's nothing but snack money. I spend more than that when I take my kids to Chuck E Cheese so I get where you're coming from undecided
the man ought to have paid if had the money bt the woman shouldn't blame him too. He wasn't prepared.
And thank goodness you said your own kids. They are yours! Not someone elses and that's one the point few others are stating, the kids ain't his. Am nt in support though whether you've got kids or not, when i am to go on a date with you. Please tell me before hand so i'd be prepared and not make a fool of myself when the waiter comes to collect the bills. That's just that.
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by abbey621(m): 1:23am On May 10, 2023
BackFromBalablu:

the man ought to have paid if had the money bt the woman shouldn't blame him too. He wasn't prepared.
And thank goodness you said your own kids. They are yours! Not someone elses and that's one the point few others are stating, the kids ain't his. Am nt in support though whether you've got kids or not, when i am to go on a date with you. Please tell me before hand so i'd be prepared and not make a fool of myself when the waiter comes to collect the bills. That's just that.

He was encouraging them to eat and even grab take away pack! Does not sound like someone that was not prepared financially. I know life is hard but damn, kids mehn, KIDS! Whether yours or not, there's no way you toast a woman with kids, agree on a date and then do something so cold because she brought her kids....That's that immature bullshit men nowadays need to be done with, don't mess with kids mehn, that shit ain't cute!
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by BackFromBalablu: 1:34am On May 10, 2023
abbey621:

He was encouraging them to eat and even grab take away pack! Does not sound like someone that was not prepared financially. I know life is hard but damn, kids mehn, KIDS! Whether yours or not, there's no way you toast a woman with kids, agree on a date and then do something so cold because she brought her kids....That's that immature bullshit men nowadays need to be done with, don't mess with kids mehn, that shit ain't cute!

for the love of kids i'd agree with you on this. My point is just that people needs to inform their dates early about bringing a third party (don't get me wrong) in other for your date to get prepared. And the man encouraging the kids to have take away when he wasn't planning on paying but bailing is very wrong and immature.

1 Like

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by pattybf(f): 3:30am On May 10, 2023
Maybe all his money is with his mother!

1 Like

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by seguno2: 3:41am On May 10, 2023
Jakumo:
There is no conclusive evidence in that short video clip that the man actually fled the scene without paying for the food scarfed by that woman and her large brood. He only claimed he was going out to the car to get his wallet, which he may well have done for all we know.

That said, the signs of motherhood are impossible to miss, particularly in black America where obesity is almost universal once a first child has been popped out, thus for highly selective men like yours truly, who prioritize the physical fitness of women as the PRIMARY criterion of sexual attractiveness, it will be a cold day in hell before a mother of another man's children will ever be noticed at all, talk less actually dated.

Our planet teems with millions of young, fit, sexy, and unencumbered single women who have never been pregnant, therefore the very concept of going after another man's obese wife who brings to the table her horde of dependents is just abhorrent in every sense. For those brave folks who regard a woman's looks as irrelevant, and who don't mind assuming responsibility for families created by other men, I have nothing but baffled admiration while wishing them all the very best as the breadwinner for families they had no hand in creating.

Does age difference have a bearing on the young part of your criteria
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by Jakumo(m): 4:04am On May 10, 2023
seguno2:

Does age difference have a bearing on the young part of your criteria

Perhaps you could rephrase your question for clarity. Personal sentiment aside, the legal age of consent to partake in sexual relations varies between 18 and 21 in most parts of the free, non-Islamic world, implying that whatever mutually agreed activities transpire between two consenting adults is purely a matter of personal choice that needs not concern onlookers no matter how high their eyebrows are raised.

Any woman who has exceeded the age at which an undergraduate university degree is typically earned thereby qualifies as a legally recognized adult who is free to formulate her own independent decisions with respect to her romantic liaisons, regardless of the sentiments that may be expressed by third parties on either side of the ideological divide. God bless America.
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by yellowgarri2(m): 4:09am On May 10, 2023
Karemarealty288:
I know a woman who can do this.. grin grin grin
Ahnie
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by Gerrard59(m): 4:17am On May 10, 2023
Zooposki:

All these old men sef with soft prick and saggy balls, una too dey make mouth. You think ladies don't want a young guy with strong, hard prick and tight balls, wey if the prick enter her heaven na to scream with joy.

If he has money, he has the right to lampoon the woman. Why should a woman with three kids carry them going to a date?

1 Like

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by Gerrard59(m): 4:19am On May 10, 2023
abbey621:
Classless, tasteless, immature boys thinking they are men! You're dating someone, you don't know she has kids? She trusts you enough to let you meet her kids and what happens? You display to them that you're still a boy....SHAME!

The entire bill would be less than $150, why the fuss? Just pay and let her know later that you ain't feeling her, why do the kids like that? SHAME!

If he was informed and bailed out, his fault. However, if he was not informed, he did the right thing. Why should he be responsible for another man's or even men's responsibility?

1 Like

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by okuta007: 4:34am On May 10, 2023
abbey621:

Been living in America for almost 15 years now, even $10 no be beans money but if you want to date and be a man, affording a $150 dinner once a month or two is expected.....How can you take care of a woman when you can't even afford basic dinner at a restaurant?

Guy you sure say na America you dey stay or u are one of the Nigerian men that flash money and spend recklessly on American women when them no ask you ? Look dude, i have been in the US almost 3 decades and I can tell you for free, American women do not like men that open their wallets and buy them food on a first date - even when they are brazen to ask for it, DONT DO IT - it is a test to know if you are confident or someone who is desperate - meet and buy them a cup of coffee if it’s cold season and if it’s summer, get them a glass of liquor or soft drink or any drink and talk about your relationship goals and if they want to - you can have a second date some other time and get to know each other better - most times, if she is into u, she will be the one to tell you she can’t wait to see u again

But if you open your wallet and start to buy buy food for them on the first date - 90% chances you will never see that lady again because she will conclude that’s how u buy food for every woman u meet and u will come across as very desperate - and thy hate to feel you are a weak man - so Oga, that behavior of yours irritates American women and na mugu wey no get game dey do that rubbish here, especially ugly naija big belle men wey tow tow dey hard and yet they still will not get layed 🤣

Imagine you take 10 ladies out and spend $150 on them on a date in a year before you find that relationship that is worth it, that’s $1,500 in dating losses for the year, you will have to file tax losses for that amount with IRS at the end of the year 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Don’t be a simp bro, make the woman buy u food instead and see how she go carry her tow tow dey porshu u everyday 😀

1 Like

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by RaptorX: 4:39am On May 10, 2023
This looks like a $10 all you can eat buffet, anyone living in the US or have visited will recognize the setup. So this either some bs skit video, or that nigga is the brokest sob ever.
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by abbey621(m): 4:53am On May 10, 2023
okuta007:

Guy you sure say na America you dey stay or u are one of the Nigerian men that flash money and spend recklessly on American women when them no ask you ? Look dude, i have been in the US almost 3 decades and I can tell you for free, American women do not like men that open their wallets and buy them food on a first date - even when they are brazen to ask for it, DONT DO IT - it is a test to know if you are confident or someone who is desperate - meet and buy them a cup of coffee if it’s cold season and if it’s summer, get them a glass of liquor or soft drink or any drink and talk about your relationship goals and if they want to - you can have a second date some other time and get to know each other better - most times, if she is into u, she will be the one to tell you she can’t wait to see u again

But if you open your wallet and start to buy buy food for them on the first date - 90% chances you will never see that lady again because she will conclude that’s how u buy food for every woman u meet and u will come across as very desperate - and thy hate to feel you are a weak man - so Oga, that behavior of yours irritates American women and na mugu wey no get game dey do that rubbish here, especially ugly naija big belle men wey tow tow dey hard and yet they still will not get layed 🤣

Imagine you take 10 ladies out and spend $150 on them on a date in a year before you find that relationship that is worth it, that’s $1,500 in dating losses for the year, you will have to file tax losses for that amount with IRS at the end of the year 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Don’t be a simp bro, make the woman buy u food instead and see how she go carry her tow tow dey porshu u everyday 😀

I am very sorry that your 30 years in America gave you this point of view, it clearly shows you've not made it beyond basic survival. Back when I was in the dating game, $150 dinner ain't nothing, I've spent 1200 on fine dinning at an upscale restaurant, over 3k on a cruise. I've even dated women who spent on me, from first class tickets to Belize and so on. See my friend, when you make real money in America, $150 dinners would be like buying chewing gum......What you see as simp behavior, might just be basic human decency.....DON'T OVERTHINK IT grin grin grin
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by abbey621(m): 4:54am On May 10, 2023
Gerrard59:

If he was informed and bailed out, his fault. However, if he was not informed, he did the right thing. Why should he be responsible for another man's or even men's responsibility?

The decent thing to do is to tell the woman he won't stand for it and leave! You don't encourage them to eat and even grab takeaways and then leave them stranded. Kids are involved here don't behave like an animal!
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by engrkaz(m): 6:15am On May 10, 2023
Jennyclay:
Shame on all broke men

No vex o…

How “un-broke” is your dad?

If he’s broke too, shame on him for birthing a leech.

Drop ur aza make i bless you with something small to get ur day started..

1 Like

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by 7arrows: 7:31am On May 10, 2023
advanceDNA:
Lol.... women and not paying for their own meal.... i dont get it grin

That's Nigerian babes for u. You meet them today and the next thing is pls can I ask u for a favour. If no be rent na gas, data, mother is sick, I'm broke, my phone is bad ETC. omo the list is endless. It's such a shame they see men as a milking machine.
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by foolbuster: 7:41am On May 10, 2023
Jennyclay:
Shame on all broke men

It's not about being broke, fish brain.

1 Like

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by wildikeman(m): 7:42am On May 10, 2023
Are most African women, in short most black women not ashamed of themselves? Always looking for someone to take care of them while they offer nothing but their boring puna to the world. I can never have a kid with a black woman. Not to even talk of a Nigerian woman.... God forbid

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) / Girlfriend Raises The Bar As She Flaunts The Gifts She Got For Her Boyfriend / Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.