Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,376 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) (57695 Views)

Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) / Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by 7arrows: 7:43am On May 10, 2023
advanceDNA:

Virtually every man knows at least one woman that can do this

I know like 20. In fact it's the norm for an average Nigerian babe
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by advanceDNA: 7:48am On May 10, 2023
7arrows:

I know like 20. In fact it's the norm for an average Nigerian babe

grin
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by lucky4west: 7:52am On May 10, 2023
date na for the woman not the kids, besides they just met and i think this is the first physical meeting you don bring your entourage come chop...no shakes..pay your bills...no long talk
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by Jakumo(m): 7:59am On May 10, 2023
lucky4west:
date na for the woman not the kids, besides they just met and i think this is the first physical meeting you don bring your entourage come chop...no shakes..pay your bills...no long talk

Ha ha ENTOURAGE haha. Can I take this to mean the same thing as DELEGATION? Then again we could be looking at a CONGREGATION.

Or perhaps we are talking about First and Second eleven SOCCER TEAM?

Either way, I pity the fool that gets saddled with the feeding bill for that throng of hungry humanity.
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by megley(f): 8:01am On May 10, 2023
Why bring your 3 kids on a date?
I believe the man wasn't informed.

The 17 year old could have taken care of the other two while she went on the date.

She no try at all.
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by Jakumo(m): 8:02am On May 10, 2023
wildikeman:
Are most African women, in short most black women not ashamed of themselves? Always looking for someone to take care of them while they offer nothing but their boring puna to the world. I can never have a kid with a black woman. Not to even talk of a Nigerian woman.... God forbid

Where is your sense of charity, man? If God-fearing men are not willing to use their hard-earned money to feed another man's swarm of offspring, then who will assume that vital role?

Charity begins in the restaurant where you are suddenly confronted with 7 welfare children fathered by five different men STILL hanging pipe without a care in the world DEEP in da ghetto.

1 Like

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by wildikeman(m): 8:05am On May 10, 2023
Jakumo:

Where is your sense of charity, man? If God-fearing men are not willing to use their hard-earned money to feed another man's swarm of offspring, then who will assume that vital role?

Charity begins in the restaurant where you are suddenly confronted with 7 welfare children fathered by five different men STILL hanging pipe without a care in the world DEEP in da ghetto.

Lets even leave the fact that she even brought her kids or her friends and all..the entitled mentality of it all is alarming. As if what you must pay... That is taking the man for a fool.

1 Like

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by Crafteck1: 8:12am On May 10, 2023
Jennyclay:
Shame on all broke men

Shame!!! Shame!!!! Shame!!!! Shame!!!!!!!

Says woman wey no get shishi, still running from palmpay...
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by cejaypriesty(m): 8:22am On May 10, 2023
Tallesty1:
Every afternoon.
grin cheesy
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by emonis88: 8:38am On May 10, 2023
Jennyclay:
Shame on all broke men

😳😳😳😳😳
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by Kellymario: 8:41am On May 10, 2023
....the question is; did the lady tell the man that she's coming with the kids? Going on a date with a lady is suppose to be private, spending quality time with your girl, it's not a gathering or outing with family.

Man bails out on bills after his date came with her 3 kids 😮

Who was right or wrong? Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappenTV

[/quote]
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by Kellymario: 8:45am On May 10, 2023
You guys should get it RIGHT, It's a date, A Date is private not a gathering or outing with Family.

Isoright

But the man nor first know say she get three kids[/quote]
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by Jakumo(m): 8:53am On May 10, 2023
Kellymario:
You guys should get it RIGHT, It's a date, A Date is private not a gathering or outing with Family.

Isoright

But the man nor first know say she get three kids

The man is obviously a dunce for his interest in the abandoned responsibilities of several condom-hating Baby Papas hailing from da ghetto.
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by Saidfx(m): 9:05am On May 10, 2023
Sad, it's just food. Shame on the guy

1 Like

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by Jeamillz2020(m): 9:51am On May 10, 2023
I don send ur name 2 president Hakimi wait 4 ur awards.
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by somebody1: 9:56am On May 10, 2023
Please enough with all these shaming and constant abuse of women. What is really the problem? Don't you guys have sisters,mothers or female friends? If you hate women that much, then you guys should stay on your own. To the ladies: please avoid any situation that may give rise to tongue wagging...work hard and smart and be independent.
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:57am On May 10, 2023
Karemarealty288:
I know a woman who can do this.. grin grin grin
jennyclay
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 10:01am On May 10, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
he wrong for that... he should have just told her NO WAY, when she came over with the kids, rather than bail on them like a coward (who cant face a woman and tell her what time it is)

let all men NEVER fall for this broke shaming yeye nonsense! better a man be broke and with all his mind in place, than be rich and fall for these money hungry pay as you go oloshoes (looking for free meals for her and her bastard kids)

e be like na she come with 3kids
after giving birth for three different men
she go dey find free food up and down to feed herself and are hungry kids
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by mrkels(m): 10:18am On May 10, 2023
Zooposki:

All these old men sef with soft prick and saggy balls, una too dey make mouth. You think ladies don't want a young guy with strong, hard prick and tight balls.

Trust me as a young guy with hard prick and tight balls , I don’t want this lady and her types .

1 Like

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by Redhotchilli(m): 10:23am On May 10, 2023
With all due respect, you're an idiot

Jennyclay:
Shame on all broke men

Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by Paulianfa(m): 10:50am On May 10, 2023
Jennyclay:
Shame on all broke men

Broke or stingy?
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by Zooposki(f): 11:07am On May 10, 2023
mrkels:

Trust me as a young guy with hard prick and tight balls , I don’t want this lady and her types .

tongue wink kiss
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by seanwilliam(m): 11:15am On May 10, 2023
FireUpNow:
My virdict is this:-
If the woman had told him before the date then the man was wrong and the man would have been a gentleman enough and honor the date with reduced expenses. If the woman wanted to take advantage of the date then I support the man
you’re a stealthy simp . Why bringing three kids on a date in the first place ? U na no Dey think atall atall ?
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by FireUpNow(m): 11:39am On May 10, 2023
seanwilliam:
you’re a stealthy simp . Why bringing three kids on a date in the first place ? U na no Dey think atall atall ?
You are a bigger simp. Why mak a date with a woman who already had kids you who is right thing? You brain has shifted backward. Go and pound sand
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by solsticey2k3(m): 11:51am On May 10, 2023
Though, she was wrong for that obviously. Buh the guy would have just paid for it for the sake of the kids, then later on decide if he still wants to continue the relationship/friendship with the lady.
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by seanwilliam(m): 1:12pm On May 10, 2023
FireUpNow:

You are a bigger simp. Why mak a date with a woman who already had kids you who is right thing? You brain has shifted backward. Go and pound sand
May God bless you for showing the world how dumb you are. So you meant a single mother can’t go on a date solely ?
You meant he knew she would be coming with the kids ?

Thank God I don’t know you in real life, two correct slaps for don land on your face. Arindin omo,
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by FireUpNow(m): 1:24pm On May 10, 2023
seanwilliam:

May God bless you for showing the world how dumb you are. So you meant a single mother can’t go on a date solely ?
You meant he knew she would be coming with the kids ?

Thank God I don’t know you in real life, two correct slaps for don land on your face. Arindin omo,
U fit slap? A single mother on a date not bad but why did your brother disappeared on sighting the woman's kids? You that is wise and showed you negative sense to the world. God bless you too.
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by Oxtertee(m): 4:04pm On May 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Isoright

But the man nor first know say she get three kids

Damm nigga, it's been ages.
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by okuta007: 5:18pm On May 10, 2023
abbey621:

I am very sorry that your 30 years in America gave you this point of view, it clearly shows you've not made it beyond basic survival. Back when I was in the dating game, $150 dinner ain't nothing, I've spent 1200 on fine dinning at an upscale restaurant, over 3k on a cruise. I've even dated women who spent on me, from first class tickets to Belize and so on. See my friend, when you make real money in America, $150 dinners would be like buying chewing gum......What you see as simp behavior, might just be basic human decency.....DON'T OVERTHINK IT grin grin grin

my brother - stop justifying SIMPING - $150 to pay for food for a woman with multiple kids arriving on a first date to feast on your pocket is nothing decent - the rich or financially well to do in America do not throw their money around anyhow except the person is a drug dealer - Let me concede that despite I make 6 figures - that I am broke according to you - what about my friends who make much more than me? they didnt threw their money away first dates and still do not throw their money away on feeding women on first dates because they are loaded with cash - you are just a SIMP - period, end of sentence
-

LISTEN TO THIS MAN BELOW - HE AINT BROKE - LISTEN TO HIM and in case you do not have data - listen to 1:55min-2:10min 3:30min - 6:30min and tell yourself you are a grade one mugu grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUW4VdCmOdI
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by abbey621(m): 6:47pm On May 10, 2023
okuta007:

my brother - stop justifying SIMPING - $150 to pay for food for a woman with multiple kids arriving on a first date to feast on your pocket is nothing decent - the rich or financially well to do in America do not throw their money around anyhow except the person is a drug dealer - Let me concede that despite I make 6 figures - that I am broke according to you - what about my friends who make much more than me? they didnt threw their money away first dates and still do not throw their money away on feeding women on first dates because they are loaded with cash - you are just a SIMP - period, end of sentence
-

LISTEN TO THIS MAN BELOW - HE AINT BROKE - LISTEN TO HIM and in case you do not have data - listen to 1:55min-2:10min 3:30min - 6:30min and tell yourself you are a grade one mugu grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUW4VdCmOdI

My broda you're simply shrewd, I already told you to speak based on your pocket not based on the pockets of others, you can make six figures and still be broke in America, 5 years ago I was making 120k and still felt broke, now that I'm closer to 250k, my perspective changed. If I can spend $500 monthly on hanging out with friends what makes you think $150 monthly on a woman I have interest in is haram? Again upgrade your OT, it is people like you that deprive yourself of the simple pleasures in life just because you're trying to prove hard guy......I understand where you're coming from, you're an old G and used to doing things a certain way, there's nothing wrong with that, just respect that people have a different perspective than you and keep it moving......PEACE!
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by okuta007: 9:51pm On May 10, 2023
abbey621:

My broda you're simply shrewd, I already told you to speak based on your pocket not based on the pockets of others, you can make six figures and still be broke in America, 5 years ago I was making 120k and still felt broke, now that I'm closer to 250k, my perspective changed. If I can spend $500 monthly on hanging out with friends what makes you think $150 monthly on a woman I have interest in is haram? Again upgrade your OT, it is people like you that deprive yourself of the simple pleasures in life just because you're trying to prove hard guy......I understand where you're coming from, you're an old G and used to doing things a certain way, there's nothing wrong with that, just respect that people have a different perspective than you and keep it moving......PEACE!

shorrop there - coming here to form Boss, the man who dropped that video - i just showed you is worth over $3million - u get money reach am ? $250k na money ? if i tell u 6 figures - that’s up $999,999 so stop confusing yourself and stop simping - you don’t make $250k a year, if you do u will know the basic rules of money

I have given you the George Floyd story, this very video and I will give u another real life scenario - you are yet to give me one real scenario other than your anonymous life which could be stationed at okokomaiko at this moment

last scenario- Dangote the richest man in Africa, richest black man in the world who is worth nothing less than $20 Billion - do you think $2million is anything to him that will hurt him ? go ask his American girlfriend how Dangote will not even give her $40,000 worth of whatever she was asking him help for - so Dangote broke too abi? or he has had a hard life too ?

Real men don’t lead with their wallets and
if that’s who you are, then sorry no one can redeem you, keep simping and am done with this topic gat better things to do and oga that makes $250k dooooo keep spending $500 to impress women on a date - you will be broke someday and even the devil will deny he was not responsible for your misfortune

bye!
Re: Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) by abbey621(m): 10:07pm On May 10, 2023
okuta007:

shorrop there - coming here to form Boss, the man who dropped that video - i just showed you is worth over $3million - u get money reach am ? $250k na money ? if i tell u 6 figures - that’s up $999,999 so stop confusing yourself and stop simping - you don’t make $250k a year, if you do u will know the basic rules of money

I have given you the George Floyd story, this very video and I will give u another real life scenario - you are yet to give me one real scenario other than your anonymous life which could be stationed at okokomaiko at this moment

last scenario- Dangote the richest man in Africa, richest black man in the world who is worth nothing less than $20 Billion - do you think $2million is anything to him that will hurt him ? go ask his American girlfriend how Dangote will not even give her $40,000 worth of whatever she was asking him help for - so Dangote broke too abi? or he has had a hard life too ?

Real men don’t lead with their wallets and
if that’s who you are, then sorry no one can redeem you, keep simping and am done with this topic gat better things to do and oga that makes $250k dooooo keep spending $500 to impress women on a date - you will be broke someday and even the devil will deny he was not responsible for your misfortune

bye!

Like I told you bro, enlighten yourself and broaden your horizon, you simply don't type like someone that's spent 3 years in the USA not to talk of 30. Your combative stance is that of a pauper not of a well to do individual. Please stop embarrassing yourself G, enjoy your ignorance in bliss grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? / Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago / Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.