Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) (54507 Views)

Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner / Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day / Nigerian Man Goes Philosophical As His Girlfriend Gets Engaged To Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by izubext007: 7:00pm On May 09, 2023
they are insane even your is more insane
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by mmsen: 7:02pm On May 09, 2023
GentleRay:
Wu bi male, Wu bi female. Yeye dey smell.

The oyinbo bend his knee, that one nah male.

The one acting shocked nah female.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by qtguru(m): 7:04pm On May 09, 2023
This shit is gay af lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kukutenla: 7:06pm On May 09, 2023
Why must it always be the black guy that will be the bottom?
Which kind mentality be dis

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by maticar: 7:09pm On May 09, 2023
Kholiwe:

They are more sane than you and will live a better life than you as well.
taaa mechie onu gi there

you must be as depraved as them folks, clowns with reprobate minds

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by MrCuteking(m): 7:12pm On May 09, 2023
The person that moved this to front page must be a gay and should be banned. Seun you have employed a gay as moderator which is not good. You’re encouraging young ones. This is terrible.

What did I just read? Chai
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by luckedesiri(m): 7:13pm On May 09, 2023
Cursed fellow
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by bluefilm: 7:13pm On May 09, 2023
Staphylococcus:

Stop using Panadol for another man’s headache!

Take your gay spirit out of this place and disappear into the filthy world where you came from.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by pocohantas(f): 7:14pm On May 09, 2023
This is what NL redpillers that do not see the benefit of marrying a woman should do. But they won't. Everyday na chochocho. Them wan use talk kill us. Tufiakwa!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Enemyofpeace: 7:16pm On May 09, 2023
Another wasted sperm
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Ever8090: 7:17pm On May 09, 2023
Kholiwe:

another one of them with watery anus talking rubbish...come out and tell boys on your street that you are gay and see where them go carry you go...
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Basiliun: 7:18pm On May 09, 2023
I hpe this is not happening in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Staphylococcus: 7:18pm On May 09, 2023
bluefilm:

Take your gay spirit out of this place and disappear into the filthy world where you came from.

Stop using tramadol for other peoples headache.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Akuruoulo(m): 7:18pm On May 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Na wa
Anyway every one got a right to decide his or her sexual orientation

But wetin dey wonder me be say me nor go fit leave the snail like succulent, wet, moist, slipery, soft, juicy, foamin, creamy and slimy pussy of woman for a man ass
The sweet moaning sound a woman makes alone self whenever you insert your fertile rod into them can't be compared...
Never I will never leave vagina
A vagina feels like a moist, wet, warm satin or silk sliding over my penis. It feels absolutely awesome
Like hot wet magic. I love when the clit swells and especially when I feel her center of gravity enlarging as I massage it.
Warm wet paradise especially if it has fat lips it swallows it so nicely.
Warm smooth with ridges wet and slippery. It gets wetter and wetter.
TO SOME OF UNA " MLY FEMINIST AND LGBTQ FOLKS HAS A RIGHT TO BE DEFENDED".

IF THOSE IDIOTS HAS A RIGHT , THEN EVERY SHOULD BE GIVEN RIGHT TO DO WHATSOEVER THEY WANT AND NEVER TO BE CONDENMED

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Fmghewzy(m): 7:19pm On May 09, 2023
pocohantas:
This is what NL redpillers that do not see the benefit of marrying a woman should do. But they won't. Everyday na chochocho. Them wan use talk kill us. Tufiakwa!

Zonefree take this advice, before it's too late.πŸ˜‚

I am tired of seeing Nigerian women are useless.πŸ˜’

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Emmanuel30a: 7:22pm On May 09, 2023
Kholiwe:

Idiot bigot holocaust harlot adult slut...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by etrange: 7:25pm On May 09, 2023
People very far away are happy living together and you are in your room somewhere in Oshodi crying? I'll never understand homophobia.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Afolashade00(f): 7:29pm On May 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Na wa

But wetin dey wonder me be say me nor go fit leave the snail like succulent, wet, moist, slipery, soft, juicy, foamin, creamy and slimy pussy of woman for a man ass
The sweet moaning sound a woman makes
alone self whenever you insert your fertile rod into them can't be compared...
A vagina feels like a moist, wet, warm satin or silk sliding over my penis. It feels absolutely awesome
Like hot wet magic. I love when the clit swells and especially when I feel her center of gravity enlarging as I massage it.

Slawomir don resume with him so so description πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by farem: 7:30pm On May 09, 2023
Victor2707:
Another set of humans with brain soul disorder.
Fixed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by donproject2(m): 7:32pm On May 09, 2023
Lvgirl:
You know they deserve IKU GBONA

grin grin grin How can I stop visiting Nairaland with people like you, just kill me die.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by itsMrIke(m): 7:32pm On May 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Na wa

The sweet moaning sound a woman makes alone self whenever you insert your fertile rod into them can't be compared...

You have just spoken like a closeted homosexual.
Look at all the words you used to describe a vagina..lol
Only closeted people take this much time to validate themselves.
But you do you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 7:32pm On May 09, 2023
One spotted
HappyPagan:

The Internet is not your church.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 7:34pm On May 09, 2023
Really staphylococcus
Staphylococcus:

Nairaland is Pro LGBTQ

Know that and know peace!

The forum has a good sense of inclusion and that makes it apply to all religious, gender and sexual orientation

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by ObiaboAdoka(m): 7:39pm On May 09, 2023
He must be an igbo man. Man d Bleep man how Dem d enjoy am na. I hate seems ng shithole.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by boldtruthalways: 7:42pm On May 09, 2023
Kholiwe:

Why not join them since you like it. If your father married a man, would you have been born? Terrible and abominable generation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by ransomed: 7:46pm On May 09, 2023
Yayah Jameh style will suffice to welcome the reprobates and the poster to Africa.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by HappyPagan: 7:47pm On May 09, 2023
LARRYOBRAIN:
One spotted
Takes one to know one 😘😘

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by VTJN(m): 8:05pm On May 09, 2023
boldtruthalways:

Why not join them since you like it. If your father married a man, would you have been born? Terrible and abominable generation.
The last time i checked he or she didn't ask to be born right? Many average Nigerians will chose not to be in existence, than to be a Nigerian suffering and smiling. Stop making it look like parents did their kids favour for birthing them. Those kids didn't ask for it

Also, not everyone will get married. Those who got married, not all will have biological or adopted kids.

I am not in support nor against gay, lesbianism or whataview. My own mantra, is to live and let others live.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 09, 2023
iFESTAC680:
Man down!!! Who can save this one now?

Only papa Godaayy..

Cos this is what Ohafia pple call Efulefu
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by marunga(m): 8:07pm On May 09, 2023
Kholiwe:

what is this Gaybriel saying?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Juoflife1(f): 8:07pm On May 09, 2023
Congratulations to them

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 8:07pm On May 09, 2023
😁
HappyPagan:

Takes one to know one 😘😘

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light / Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' / 10 Strange Things All Women Have Done At Least Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.