Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) (54453 Views)

Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner / Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day / Nigerian Man Goes Philosophical As His Girlfriend Gets Engaged To Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Fearyourcreator: 8:12pm On May 09, 2023
Kholiwe:

They are more sane than you and will live a better life than you as well.
I pray that kind life for your children too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by ItisWell22(f): 8:15pm On May 09, 2023
GloriousGbola:
Finally. The logical progression of all this Redpill brouhaha. Bros for bros.

God bless you again sir! πŸ™

No be small bros for bros.

As all the girls get empty skulls and bring nothing to the table…

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by integrity16(m): 8:16pm On May 09, 2023
Where is righteousness sef?
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Paragon4(m): 8:19pm On May 09, 2023
RUBBISH
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by isabi2lof: 8:24pm On May 09, 2023
Awon Lgtv grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 8:28pm On May 09, 2023
Kholiwe:

Na your parents and family members you fit bully
Ho low show
Muh muh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by theredaddy: 8:29pm On May 09, 2023
pocohantas:
This is what NL redpillers that do not see the benefit of marrying a woman should do. But they won't. Everyday na chochocho. Them wan use talk kill us. Tufiakwa!

yen! yen yen ! Carry cane beat us

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Harrynight(m): 8:31pm On May 09, 2023
With all the beautiful and highly endowed females everywhere Na man I wan to nyash set wetin happen πŸ™„
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by ComeToJesus: 8:32pm On May 09, 2023
The OP is sick.

Very soon, the drug that will cure gays an lesbians will be formulated. It's a serious psychiatric disorder. Help is coming for them gays. They really don't know that they are sick.

A mad man doesn't know he is deviating from natural and societal standards.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by officialfestus(m): 8:32pm On May 09, 2023
Victor2707:

A deranged internet bully.
FINISH HER! grin
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Probz(m): 8:34pm On May 09, 2023
None of my business. Good for them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by allthingsgood: 8:37pm On May 09, 2023
LARRYOBRAIN:
What is this doing here. Who posted this on nairaland.
Is nairaland supporting LGBT?

so why are u here? are u supporting lgbt
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Proffdada: 8:38pm On May 09, 2023
Victor2707:

A deranged internet bully.
I think HE'S one of them alphabet community using a girl's picture on his profile, probably to catfish
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by davidnazee: 8:40pm On May 09, 2023
Bvlgari:
Nigerian man gets engaged to his caucasian man shocked cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcph-wafBSM

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CsBcuGDgm-k/?igshid=ZWIzMWE5ZmU3Zg==

He is a Yoruba man.. na their way

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by allthingsgood: 8:43pm On May 09, 2023
ComeToJesus:
The OP is sick.

Very soon, the drug that will cure gays an lesbians will be formulated. It's a serious psychiatric disorder. Help is coming for them gays. They really don't know that they are sick.

A mad man doesn't know he is deviating from natural and societal standards.

This list includes people who have changed the world with their ideas. They are famous gay entrepreneurs, gay inventors, and famous gay scientists.

Brandon Anderson (entrepreneur)
Ana Arriola (product designer)
Peter Arvais (entrepreneur CEO of Prezi, a cloud-based presentation software company)
David Bohnett (entrepreneur)
David Blumberg (entrepreneur)
Kylar Broadus (entrepreneur)
Dr. Shante Cofield (entrepreneur)
Lynn Conway (computer scientist)
Tim Cook (entrepreneur CEO APPLE)
Clive Davis (record company exec)
Sarah Kate Ellis (president of GLAAD)
Ruth Gates (scientist)
David Geffen (gay American business magnate)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by allthingsgood: 8:45pm On May 09, 2023
davidnazee:

He is a Yoruba man.. na their way

stop this
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by walozanga(m): 8:46pm On May 09, 2023
LARRYOBRAIN:
What is this doing here. Who posted this on nairaland.
Is nairaland supporting LGBT?

The owner of nairaland might be a homoknacker

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by nisai: 8:47pm On May 09, 2023
ibkayee:
Here for the meltdowns πŸ˜‚

I wish them a loving and lasting union ❀️
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by babane2016(m): 8:48pm On May 09, 2023
Disgusting
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Chetas81(m): 8:49pm On May 09, 2023
Kholiwe:

your brain your limitations kindly know that been stupid is allow but stay stupid is not allowed
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Enemyofpeace: 8:50pm On May 09, 2023
The yansh family

English is hard o, I heard someone telling twins that they look face to face, instead of they looked resemblance.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Enemyofpeace: 8:51pm On May 09, 2023
walozanga:

The owner of nairaland might be a homoknacker
seun come and see chomtin
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by BIGDADDY000(m): 8:57pm On May 09, 2023
Lvgirl:
You know they deserve IKU GBONA

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ Ogbeni, o gbadun rara o
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by package7(m): 9:05pm On May 09, 2023
I am quite sure is an ibo man. There is nothing ibo man can not do for money. Awon esu lasan lasan
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by stasius: 9:10pm On May 09, 2023
Congratulations to them.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Templee333(m): 9:17pm On May 09, 2023
When will humans stop finding faults? Marry a man, they talk; but then if you marry a woman,they will still talk; if you don't marry at all, they will still talk. When will people learn to mind their business and let others be?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Ubanz: 9:17pm On May 09, 2023
God punish them.
neurotic case.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by AbBlackLaw: 9:23pm On May 09, 2023
See mumu dey even act ontop "seriously your yanch will suffer".
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by gimakon2(m): 9:24pm On May 09, 2023
buygala:

The nastiest part is that he will cum in your anus grin... As in complete ejac in your anus grin..

You will be walking around with your fellow guy's milky semen bouncing and floating around inside you, with the different ejaculations accumulating and mixing inside you grin..

That's some really nasty yucky yuck

A very useless life, believe me! Like certainly very useless!
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by ibkayee(f): 9:29pm On May 09, 2023
gimakon2:
I go like , lie down , my fellow man go day kiss me , carry e dick , shook inside my anus...
Hey God. If I do wetin e claim say e no like, e go beat me like say I be woman ...

Come if na play stop am. Which Kain useless life be this?
buygala:

The nastiest part is that he will cum in your anus grin... As in complete ejac in your anus grin..

You will be walking around with your fellow guy's milky semen bouncing and floating around inside you, with the different ejaculations accumulating and mixing inside you grin..

That's some really nasty yucky yuck
These descriptions sound too detailed and precise to not be something you’ve fantasised about before, is there something you guys want to tell us?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Sammy5413(m): 9:31pm On May 09, 2023
Not my business but may God punish the both of you
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by gimakon2(m): 9:34pm On May 09, 2023
ibkayee:

These descriptions sound too detailed and precise to not be something you’ve fantasised about before, is there something you guys want to tell us?

i Fuck__ girls , so i know whats up.
Anything else u wonna hear ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? / 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light / My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.