Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) (54491 Views)

Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner / Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day / Nigerian Man Goes Philosophical As His Girlfriend Gets Engaged To Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by foolbuster: 11:11am On May 10, 2023
Kholiwe:

It will still smell better than you. Those people will still live an Happy and better life than you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

How? because they are gay?
See reasoning.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kholiwe(f): 11:14am On May 10, 2023
fxexperts:
I don't need a foolish wailing dog to sing like a town crier. You are a deranged dog let out from wherever shithole you came from. I don't know how your gay/broken parents manage to give birth to a filth like you. Remove that lady's picture from your profile, you are doing more harm than good to her. with your watery leaking anus. For one I can never be close to a filthy creature like you. Your type is everything abnormal in human existence.

I don't need a foolish wailing dog like fxexperts to sing like a town crier. fxexperts is a deranged dog let out from wherever shithole he came from. I don't know how your straight/broken parents manage to give birth to a filth like you when your dad could have used a condom and spare the world from a disgrace like you ever existing πŸ˜‚. fxexperts like anus so much he can't stop talking it. In his foolish mind people marry for sex πŸ˜‚. For one I can never be close to a filthy and disgusting creature like fxexperts. Your type is everything abnormal in human existence hating a loving couple enjoying their life while suffering in a poverty shithole called Nigeria πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kholiwe(f): 11:15am On May 10, 2023
foolbuster:

How? because they are gay?
See reasoning.
Because they are Happy while you are here filled with hate for people who don't even know you. Two consenting adults happiness is giving you sleepless nights πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Fearyourcreator: 11:16am On May 10, 2023
Kholiwe:

Yes o. Sorry I can't be l like you that will kill and hate my own children because of something they were born with.
Lolzzzz!
Epele, oni ranu.. Doing nonsense thinking you are woke... Radarada
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kholiwe(f): 11:16am On May 10, 2023
Fearyourcreator:
Lolzzzz! Epele
Epele to your children o.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Fearyourcreator: 11:17am On May 10, 2023
Kholiwe:

Epele to your children o.
Na carry yeye pikin
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kholiwe(f): 11:18am On May 10, 2023
Fearyourcreator:
Na carry yeye pikin
ofcourse you are capable of killing your children.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kholiwe(f): 11:19am On May 10, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

. Doing nonsense thinking you are woke... Radarada
Wishing a loving couple a happy marriage Life is woke? Sorry for not spreading hate like the pig you are πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by fxexperts: 11:21am On May 10, 2023
Kholiwe:

I don't need a foolish wailing dog like fxexperts to sing like a town crier. fxexperts is a deranged dog let out from wherever shithole you came from. I don't know how your straight/broken parents manage to give birth to a filth like you when your dad could have used a condom and spare the world from a disgrace like you ever existing πŸ˜‚. fxexperts like anus so much he can't stop talking it. In his foolish mind people marry for sex πŸ˜‚. For one I can never be close to a filthy and disgusting creature like fxexperts. Your type is everything abnormal in human existence hating a loving couple enjoying their life while suffering in a poverty shithole called Nigeria πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Who told this fool living in the slum that i am in Nigeria. You must be a sick joke to assume everyone condemning your insane sexuality is living in Nigeria and is poor. Your biggest problem is you have a very low self-esteem, that is why you always say living in poverty Nigeria. Even when i am in Nigeria i still get money pass your papa. because you secure asylum visa in the west because of your confused broken sexuality caused by your deranged mind. you think you have arrived. what are you even doing there is whatever slum you are, if not cleaning Caucasians poopoo..
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Fearyourcreator: 11:25am On May 10, 2023
Kholiwe:

Wishing a loving couple a happy marriage Life is woke? Sorry for not spreading hate like the pig you are πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Werey man to man... Oloriibu
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Fearyourcreator: 11:26am On May 10, 2023
Kholiwe:

ofcourse you are capable of killing your children.
Make your pikin boy marry another boy inside your compound... Rubbish
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kholiwe(f): 11:26am On May 10, 2023
fxexperts:
Who told this fool living in the slum that i am in Nigeria. You must be a sick joke to assume everyone condemning your insane sexuality is living in Nigeria and is poor. Your biggest problem is you have a very low self-esteem, that is why you always say living in poverty Nigeria. Even when i am in Nigeria i still get money pass your papa. because you secure asylum visa in the west because of your confused broken sexuality caused by your deranged mind. you think you have arrived. what are you even doing there is whatever slum you are, if not cleaning Caucasians poopoo..

fxexperts is fool living in the slum of Nigeria. fxexperts is living in Nigeria and is a poor buffoon. fxexperts biggest problem is that he has a very low self-esteem, that is why he wants to claim he doesn't live in Nigeria πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Fxexperts is currently in Nigeria with zero money πŸ˜‚. He has never left his state as well talkless of having a visa πŸ˜‚ . Fxexperts is also jobless currently living with his married friend πŸ˜‚
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kholiwe(f): 11:27am On May 10, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Werey man to man... Oloriibu
Why such a loving couple dey give you sleepless night πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kholiwe(f): 11:29am On May 10, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Make your pikin boy marry another boy inside your compound... Rubbish
They will be loved and received as long as he is happy. Ofcourse you don't care about your children happiness so you will kill them πŸ˜‚
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by fxexperts: 11:31am On May 10, 2023
Kholiwe:

fxexperts is fool living in the slum of Nigeria. fxexperts is living in Nigeria and is a poor buffoon. fxexperts biggest problem is that he has a very low self-esteem, that is why he wants to claim he doesn't live in Nigeria πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Fxexperts is currently in Nigeria with zero money πŸ˜‚. He has never left his state as well talkless of having a visa πŸ˜‚ . Fxexperts is also jobless currently living with his married friend πŸ˜‚
Now i know this idiot is truly a deranged fool. no more word for. You cant help a deranged idiot. A get money pass your entire generation. Bring your anus come for my dog to do justice. fool.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kholiwe(f): 11:33am On May 10, 2023
fxexperts:
Now i know this idiot is truly a deranged fool. no more word for. You cant help a deranged idiot. A get money pass your entire generation. Bring your anus come for my dog to do justice. fool.
Now i know this idiot called fxexperts is truly a deranged fool. no more word for. You cant help a deranged and poverty stricken idiot like fxexperts who is living in his married friends house πŸ˜‚. Bring your dick come for my female dog to do justice. fool like fxexperts.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by foolbuster: 11:35am On May 10, 2023
Kholiwe:

Because they are Happy while you are here filled with hate for people who don't even know you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It's not hate, it's disgust.

Is something wrong with having sex with an animal if the animal is ok with it?

If your answer is yes then judge yourself. If No then no need to engage you further because I don't engage psychopaths, just go see a doctor.

By the way have you heard of "the behavioural sink experiment"?
You and your likes are subconsciously trying to wipe humanity. But we normal folks will never allow it.

You must keep living your lifestyle controversially and in secret(when need be) simply because it's bad. Good is free, Good doesn't hide.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Zitodaillegal(m): 11:37am On May 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Na wa
Anyway every one got a right to decide his or her sexual orientation

But wetin dey wonder me be say me nor go fit leave the snail like succulent, wet, moist, slipery, soft, juicy, foamin, creamy and slimy pussy of woman for a man ass
The sweet moaning sound a woman makes alone self whenever you insert your fertile rod into them can't be compared...
Never I will never leave vagina
A vagina feels like a moist, wet, warm satin or silk sliding over my penis. It feels absolutely awesome
Like hot wet magic. I love when the clit swells and especially when I feel her center of gravity enlarging as I massage it.
Warm wet paradise especially if it has fat lips it swallows it so nicely.
Warm smooth with ridges wet and slippery. It gets wetter and wetter.

Tell dem

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kholiwe(f): 11:39am On May 10, 2023
foolbuster:

It's not hate, it's disgust.

Is something wrong with having sex with an animal if the animal is ok with it?

If your answer is yes then judge yourself. If No then no need to engage you further because I don't engage psychopaths, just go see a doctor.

By the way have you heard of "the behavioural sink experiment"?
You and your likes are subconsciously trying to wipe humanity. But we normal folks will never allow it.

You must keep living your lifestyle controversially and in secret(when need be) simply because it's bad. Good is free, Good doesn't hide.
So you enjoy it when Muslims are disgusted by your nonsense Christian religion and kill/oppress you for it?

Did you enjoy it when white people were disgusted with your skin color and treated you like animals?

If am disgusted with another tribe should I call them mentally unstable and wish hate on them.

Nobody gives a feck what disgusts you. You are also disgusting to someone else.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Shugargal(f): 11:41am On May 10, 2023
Congratulations to them. Am happy for you guys. Genuine love over anything
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by charlypoker(m): 11:42am On May 10, 2023
Bvlgari:
Nigerian man gets engaged to his caucasian man shocked cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcph-wafBSM

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CsBcuGDgm-k/?igshid=ZWIzMWE5ZmU3Zg==

Fucking gays. thunder fire una two
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kholiwe(f): 11:43am On May 10, 2023
Shugargal:
Congratulations to them. Am happy for you guys. Genuine love over anything
Yes o. Love is a wonderful thing πŸ’•
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by CartelKenneth: 11:51am On May 10, 2023
iFESTAC680:
Man down!!! Who can save this one now?

Calm down na just for visa cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by CartelKenneth: 11:55am On May 10, 2023
blacksam01:
he is from Ghana not Nigeria n the white man from france

The black man is from Ivory Coast
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Shugargal(f): 11:58am On May 10, 2023
Kholiwe:

Yes o. Love is a wonderful thing πŸ’•

Yesooo... Leave pretenders make dem dey waste.. Stop answering dem. Those holier than thou folks..
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by gaddafe(m): 12:02pm On May 10, 2023
Kholiwe:

You are typing like a deranged fool. In what way is child molestation and two consenting adults loving each other the same thing.

I'm not surprised that you couldn't link it together due to your mental disorder. A man loving a child is acting abnormally and it is a confirmed mental disorder even in psychiatry. A man loving a man is also abnormal and is a mental disorder as both are acting against natural and biological laws. You better visit the psychiatrist for proper evaluation.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 12:12pm On May 10, 2023
Kholiwe:

Stop crying. They will live a better life than you πŸ˜‚
Lol
See this frustrated low lifer grin
I guess you're one of the confused brain-dead sick gays
Y'all will be dealt with serious when caught. The list you'll get is the 14 years imprisonment. The best you can do is wail and rant online cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kholiwe(f): 12:16pm On May 10, 2023
IgbosNIGHTMARE:

Lol
See this frustrated low lifer grin
I guess you're one of the confused brain-dead sick gays
Y'all will be dealt with serious when caught. The list you'll get is the 14 years imprisonment. The best you can do is wail and rant online cheesy
Lol
See this frustrated poverty stricken pig.
I guess you're one of the confused brain-dead sick fools.
Y'all bigoted and hate filled morons will be seriously dealt with when caught. The list you'll get is 6 feet under. The best you can do is wail and rant in Ragnarok when Thor tortures you for being a fool.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kholiwe(f): 12:18pm On May 10, 2023
gaddafe:

I'm not surprised that you couldn't link it together due to your mental disorder. A man loving a child is acting abnormally and it is a confirmed mental disorder even in psychiatry. A man loving a man is also abnormal and is a mental disorder as both are acting against natural and biological laws. You better visit the psychiatrist for proper evaluation.
You are really a deranged and sick fool. Your foolish parents should have used a condom and saved us from an embarrassment like you. How exactly is rape and molestation of a child the same thing with two consenting adults failing In love and getting married? You should be shot for being a fool.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 12:26pm On May 10, 2023
Kholiwe:

Lol
See this frustrated poverty stricken pig.
I guess you're one of the confused brain-dead sick fools.
Y'all bigoted and hate filled morons will be seriously dealt with when caught. The list you'll get is 6 feet under. The best you can do is wail and rant in Ragnarok when Thor tortures you for being a fool.
Lol
Oloriburuku ọmọ ẹran
Oloriburuku ọmọ ofo
Oloriburuku ọmọ irankiran
We know your type...
You only start claiming lesbian after being used and dumped by numerous men grin
Useless wasted soul cheesy
Dick Olosho wey dey form lesbian grin
WHAT IS YOUR BODYCOUNT?
Like mother like daughter grin
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Fearyourcreator: 12:26pm On May 10, 2023
Kholiwe:

They will be loved and received as long as he is happy. Ofcourse you don't care about your children happiness so you will kill them πŸ˜‚
Taboo turn happiness
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Fearyourcreator: 12:27pm On May 10, 2023
Kholiwe:

Why such a loving couple dey give you sleepless night πŸ˜‚
Lolz

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light / Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? / Man Cuddles And Grabs Fiancee's Backside In Playful Pre-wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.