Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) (54624 Views)

Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner / Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day / Nigerian Man Goes Philosophical As His Girlfriend Gets Engaged To Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Psalmistproject: 6:22am On May 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Na wa
Anyway every one got a right to decide his or her sexual orientation

But wetin dey wonder me be say me nor go fit leave the snail like succulent, wet, moist, slipery, soft, juicy, foamin, creamy and slimy pussy of woman for a man ass
The sweet moaning sound a woman makes alone self whenever you insert your fertile rod into them can't be compared...
Never I will never leave vagina
A vagina feels like a moist, wet, warm satin or silk sliding over my penis. It feels absolutely awesome
Like hot wet magic. I love when the clit swells and especially when I feel her center of gravity enlarging as I massage it.
Warm wet paradise especially if it has fat lips it swallows it so nicely.
Warm smooth with ridges wet and slippery. It gets wetter and wetter.

Heyw! All I can say is DAMN NIGGAR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by danhans(m): 7:18am On May 10, 2023
Stupidity
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by faithfull18(f): 7:33am On May 10, 2023
What a waste.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by hansomb: 7:39am On May 10, 2023
His not Nigeria look at the flag, maybe Senegalese
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by 7arrows: 7:45am On May 10, 2023
Lvgirl:
You know they deserve IKU GBONA

E no go better 4 both of them.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by 7arrows: 7:48am On May 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Na wa

But wetin dey wonder me be say me nor go fit leave the snail like succulent, wet, moist, slipery, soft, juicy, foamin, creamy and slimy pussy of woman for a man ass
The sweet moaning sound a woman makes alone self whenever you insert your fertile rod into them can't be compared...
A vagina feels like a moist, wet, warm satin or silk sliding over my penis. It feels absolutely awesome
Like hot wet magic. I love when the clit swells and especially when I feel her center of gravity enlarging as I massage it.

Omo u be love doctor o. Ur message alone go reset the stupid gay guy head. Anyway he has lost it for good.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by foolbuster: 7:49am On May 10, 2023
Kholiwe:

They are more sane than you and will live a better life than you as well.

How? With there sodomized nyash that reeks of shit.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by carinmom(f): 7:50am On May 10, 2023
gimakon2:

Oh really? Muslims be killing Nigeria Christians here and there , did you protest against it?

Rubbish
The guy mentioned Palestinians and not Muslims, and the last time I checked Palestinians are both Muslims and Christians.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by wildikeman(m): 8:03am On May 10, 2023
I hear say Oyinbo no dey clean nyash
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by favour32(m): 8:06am On May 10, 2023
Make una dey hide o.
All these Gabriel.
Nigeria no go ever accommodate una as una brain don depreciate.
Make una dey run am for outside Nigeria.
We dey divided by ethnicity and religion.
But for Gabriel?
E nor reach!
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by gimakon2(m): 9:03am On May 10, 2023
carinmom:

The guy mentioned Palestinians and not Muslims, and the last time I checked Palestinians are both Muslims and Christians.

I know him quite well, And i know the context at which he wanted to write what he did. He is muslim, hence this, forget this you say. You may have a broader and maybe not the same kind of reasoning he has, if what i said is not so, let him come and defend himself.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 9:07am On May 10, 2023
😁
nighthawk1:

NO i don't think so meanwhile Nairaland remains an open forum.

Can we sponsor there Honeymoon to Uganda?
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Mamijoh(f): 9:20am On May 10, 2023
Kholiwe:

really? Are you one of them?
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Mamijoh(f): 9:23am On May 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Na wa

Hun!!!!! You're such an experince dude kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by just2endowed: 9:25am On May 10, 2023
Victor2707:
Another set of humans with brain disorder.

Scientist have proven that homosexuality is really a disorder and it's now very late to argue this things.

There should be a way of curing this people but it's too late.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Successfulben: 9:48am On May 10, 2023
Another gay spotted
Kholiwe:

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kholiwe(f): 10:05am On May 10, 2023
Successfulben:
Another gay spotted
Just like your father.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kholiwe(f): 10:06am On May 10, 2023
Mamijoh:
really? Are you one of them?
Go and ask your mother.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kholiwe(f): 10:07am On May 10, 2023
foolbuster:

How? With there sodomized nyash that reeks of shit.
They will still smell better than you.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kholiwe(f): 10:07am On May 10, 2023
Keji1012:

Another product of end time destruction spotted
You are the product of a mistake 😂
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kholiwe(f): 10:08am On May 10, 2023
Desusi:

Congratulations! Well-done sir."There is a way that seem ETH right to a man,but the end thereof is destruction. "
Focus on your poverty infested country.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kholiwe(f): 10:09am On May 10, 2023
gaddafe:

Look you can deceive yourself all you like but they have some mental challenges and they should have visited the psychiatrist for proper evaluation. When a grown up man start have sexual feeling for two years old child then we can say he is mentally challenged, same way a man that starts having sexual feelings for animal is also sick in the head. Gays are not exception. It is a mental disorder that the west is preventing from world because of certain reasons I wouldn't want to start here. Know this and know peace
You are typing like a deranged fool. In what way is child molestation and two consenting adults loving each other the same thing.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kholiwe(f): 10:10am On May 10, 2023
Kaytixy:
you have brain tumor try and see the doc
Go and ask your mother who your real father is.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kholiwe(f): 10:11am On May 10, 2023
Chetas81:
your brain your limitations kindly know that been stupid is allow but stay stupid is not allowed
Your stupidity is your limitations.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kholiwe(f): 10:12am On May 10, 2023
IgbosNIGHTMARE:
Na your parents and family members you fit bully Ho low show Muh muh
Stop crying. They will live a better life than you 😂
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kholiwe(f): 10:12am On May 10, 2023
Fearyourcreator:
I pray that kind life for your children too
Amen. They will be cherished and loved.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by fxexperts: 10:12am On May 10, 2023
Kholiwe:

You deserve a brain resetting slap. Do you think people like you who are insane knows that they are insane.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kholiwe(f): 10:13am On May 10, 2023
marunga:
what is this Gaybriel saying?
Go and ask your mother. She's the Gabriel 😂😂
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kholiwe(f): 10:14am On May 10, 2023
fxexperts:
You deserve a brain resetting slap. Do you think people like you who are insane knows that they are insane.
You deserve to be flogged for being stupid. You think you are sane 😂😂
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kholiwe(f): 10:15am On May 10, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
Idiot bigot holocaust harlot adult slut...
stop throwing spits in my face 😂😂
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kholiwe(f): 10:17am On May 10, 2023
boldtruthalways:

Why not join them since you like it. If your father married a man, would you have been born? Terrible and abominable generation.
Africans and stupidity. So you think gay people don't have children 😂😂
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by fxexperts: 10:18am On May 10, 2023
Kholiwe:

You deserve to be flogged for being stupid. You think you are sane 😂😂
Imagine this insane animal. zombie. is there anything you cannot insert you infected penis into. come here my dog is waiting to blast your smelly nyash.

Kholiwe:

You are the product of a mistake 😂
If we go by your gay madness and insanity, how would your parents has given birth to a derange fool like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market / Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) / A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.