Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,853 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) (54495 Views)

Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner / Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day / Nigerian Man Goes Philosophical As His Girlfriend Gets Engaged To Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 09, 2023
pocohantas:
This is what NL redpillers that do not see the benefit of marrying a woman should do. But they won't. Everyday na chochocho. Them wan use talk kill us. Tufiakwa!
Sometimes I wonder if Nl men start their day with meditation on women in place of morning devotion.

It is no longer funny. And I pray this obsession with women doesn't escalate to real life like in western world were their incel counterparts go on shooting spree.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Kaytixy: 10:02pm On May 09, 2023
Kholiwe:

They are more sane than you and will live a better life than you as well.
you have brain tumor try and see the doc
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Xkale1996(m): 10:05pm On May 09, 2023
Kholiwe:

useless man
Idiot
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Staphylococcus: 10:15pm On May 09, 2023
LARRYOBRAIN:
Really staphylococcus

Yes!
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by busybay: 10:17pm On May 09, 2023
This tin u write now does it make sense?
2016easy2017:
It's so surprising that, while Israel is killing hundreds of Palestinians as we speak now, no one finds it worthy of mention.
Israel has made a map to kill a specified hundreds of Palestinians every month by planting some Palestinian to carry out some attacks which is then blamed on Palestinians just to justify the killings of the specified number.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by superCleanworks(m): 10:24pm On May 09, 2023
Ugaboy:
Brother Bernard
Lolz

Hahahahahahaha. you are not a good person. Hahahahahahaha.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Achieverbb(m): 10:31pm On May 09, 2023
Lvgirl:
You know they deserve IKU GBONA
Kilode! 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by gaddafe(m): 10:36pm On May 09, 2023
Kholiwe:

Look you can deceive yourself all you like but they have some mental challenges and they should have visited the psychiatrist for proper evaluation. When a grown up man start have sexual feeling for two years old child then we can say he is mentally challenged, same way a man that starts having sexual feelings for animal is also sick in the head. Gays are not exception. It is a mental disorder that the west is preventing from world because of certain reasons I wouldn't want to start here. Know this and know peace
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by FarmTech(m): 10:38pm On May 09, 2023
These people deserve life imprisonment. I wonder what this world is turning into.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Thekaghan: 10:41pm On May 09, 2023
OP your stupidity knows no bound and you are so blind to the country flags maybe color blindness. You should have known that the flags represent the nationality of the two lost gay men cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Hatrick01: 10:42pm On May 09, 2023
WannaHowzit:
Congratulations to the beautiful couple. Wishing them a lasting loving future away from gutter pooping Japagerian homophobes.
hahahaha

U this advanced mumu
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by mordred44: 10:47pm On May 09, 2023
Ara ga gba din ara
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Johnn74: 10:57pm On May 09, 2023
embarassed
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by jimcaddy(m): 10:57pm On May 09, 2023
Like what the Kenyan president did to two homosexuals, he locked them up in prison and will only release them when one of them impregnate the other. Na wetin they suppose do these ones. Nigerians copy every damn thing the whites do. Why did God destroy Sodom and Gomorrah?
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Hatrick01: 10:58pm On May 09, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
The yansh family

English is hard o, I heard someone telling twins that they look face to face, instead of they looked resemblance.

how e take relate to the topic?
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Sleekfingers: 11:11pm On May 09, 2023
Coolcash1:
Seun now promoting rubbish. People that supposed to rot in kikiri prison. Disgusting!

How is anybody's sexual orientation your business?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by verifywithme(f): 11:35pm On May 09, 2023
Two useless adults
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by buygala(m): 1:45am On May 10, 2023
ibkayee:

These descriptions sound too detailed and precise to not be something you’ve fantasised about before, is there something you guys want to tell us?

A round of applause for the Gbegiri Psychologist grin

If ejaculations ia the natural outcome of sexual intercourse for men, please tell us whether na inside you gay men dey ejaculate. when they are anusing their fellow men.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by gare(f): 2:34am On May 10, 2023
Bvlgari:
Nigerian man gets engaged to his caucasian man shocked cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcph-wafBSM

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CsBcuGDgm-k/?igshid=ZWIzMWE5ZmU3Zg==

Of what good is this news to us In Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by FireUpNow(m): 2:51am On May 10, 2023
The downfall of Babylon the great is coming very soon.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Desusi: 3:01am On May 10, 2023
Lvgirl:
You know they deserve IKU GBONA
Hell is waiting for the two lovers on the other side.Remember Sodom and Gomorrah? To before warned is to before armed.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Desusi: 3:04am On May 10, 2023
Kholiwe:

Congratulations! Well-done sir."There is a way that seem ETH right to a man,but the end thereof is destruction. "
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 3:04am On May 10, 2023
God forbid.
allthingsgood:

so why are u here? are u supporting lgbt
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by KingCold: 3:12am On May 10, 2023
Jesus... undecided Nigerians and this white-ass kissing tendency at it again
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by nighthawk1: 4:39am On May 10, 2023
LARRYOBRAIN:
What is this doing here. Who posted this on nairaland.
Is nairaland supporting LGBT?

NO i don't think so meanwhile Nairaland remains an open forum.

Can we sponsor there Honeymoon to Uganda?
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by Keji1012(m): 5:22am On May 10, 2023
Kholiwe:

Another product of end time destruction spotted
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by nedekid: 5:27am On May 10, 2023
Since when did God have letter "r"?
Anyway, this is absolutely disgusting.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by nedekid: 5:38am On May 10, 2023
Victor2707:

A deranged internet bully.
True true na her picture be that? Abi na yahoo boy with bia bia. shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by nedekid: 5:42am On May 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Na wa
Anyway every one got a right to decide his or her sexual orientation

But wetin dey wonder me be say me nor go fit leave the snail like succulent, wet, moist, slipery, soft, juicy, foamin, creamy and slimy pussy of woman for a man ass
The sweet moaning sound a woman makes alone self whenever you insert your fertile rod into them can't be compared...
Never I will never leave vagina
A vagina feels like a moist, wet, warm satin or silk sliding over my penis. It feels absolutely awesome
Like hot wet magic. I love when the clit swells and especially when I feel her center of gravity enlarging as I massage it.
Warm wet paradise especially if it has fat lips it swallows it so nicely.
Warm smooth with ridges wet and slippery. It gets wetter and wetter.
Me just can't figure out why someone will stick his precious item inside where shit comes out of. Is it that they don't have functional nose to smell shit when performing their disgusting act? Smelling Congo one cannot stand, now imaging yash!
Chisos!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by nedekid: 5:45am On May 10, 2023
youngreezy:
this one na for visa too?
I doubt. Abi Nigerians don become so desperate say them go allow oyinbo de assault they backside? shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by nedekid: 5:47am On May 10, 2023
hammerT:
WHAT HAPPEN TO SODOM AND GOMORRAH IS DESTINED TO REPEAT VERY SOON.

SO NO WORRIES HERE.
It should happen in the US. They are thr ones spreading this rubbish.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) by delzbaba(m): 5:59am On May 10, 2023
😡😡😡 disgusting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light / Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? / Man Cuddles And Grabs Fiancee's Backside In Playful Pre-wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.