Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me (14234 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: The Temptation Of Starting My Own Church & How God Delivered Me / How God Delivered Me From The Depths Of Depression / God Delivered Me From Low Self-esteem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 2:51pm On Jun 04, 2023
Annahh:
All these could have been avoided if Salvation2 did not fear the words of that woman that said she will kill him, the spirit of death has come after me and my family several times, what I do is I WAR in midnight, Dem no born that witch well to kill me or any of my immediate family, one time they sent accident to my dad to kill him but he didn't die. No be today. Witches have power but serious Children of God are more powerful than them.

Also marine spirits are more powerful and dangerous than witches, witches are the lowest in the chain.

Ur 100% correct my sister. I wasn't saved then. Truely we truely born again Christians are much more powerful and they fear us alot. Marine Spirits are more powerful than witches. Witches are the lowest in the RANK. Down in the story, u will discover that is more to those two witches that accosted me.
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2023
FxMasterz:

This reminds me of an incident in 2017. There was this woman who was possessed by marine spirits. They actually wrecked her life. Her father, a new member of our church in Ilorin brought her in from Lagos.

According to the dad, a retired DPO , several attempts to help her daughter had been made since she was young. All to no avail. They've been to many deliverance centers. Nothing changed. Even though they were Catholics, there's been no church denomination they have not sought help from.

The lady was then married and things really got harder. This was complicated by the fact that the husband's mother was a very powerful witch. The family suffered to the extent that the wife was literally begging on the streets of Lagos with her two children to feed the family. The husband who was a banker got sacked few months into the marriage, and ever since then, getting a job became impossible. Satan is very wicked! These people couldn't even afford a home for themselves.

During deliverance, it was revealed that the lady was dedicted to a river goddess in their village in Cross River during a crisis the lady had when she was about 6yrs old. As time passed by, both the girl and the parents reneged on the terms and conditions attached to the help they received. This made the river goddess angry. Their lives were turned upside down.

By the power of God, she was delivered. The husband was called in from Lagos and got delivered too. This was in September 2017. I made a decree to the husband that he'll get a good job before the end of September. The day was a Wednesday. That same week, he received calls from 3 different organizations to come and resume work with them. These organizations have had his application for many years. They ignored it until the day the Lord visited this man. I pray that God would visit the reader of this post in Jesus name! The man weighed all his options for the jobs and settled down with Nigerian Breweries in Ibadan. A new dawn had come but the devils were angry.
They were determined to annihilate the family, starting from the wife.

The husband had gone to Ibadan to resume work but the wife and children remained with the wife's father in Ilorin.

One night, the father ran panicking to my house which was just a stone throw away from his, and was shouting for me to come and help her daughter.

I hastily rushed down to their house only to find the lady suffocating on the bed in her room. The Spirit of God told me she was being strangled. So, I uttered a word of command in the name of Jesus. Immediately, she got relieved and started narrating how she saw some beings strangling her, saying they would never allow her to live.

After praying for her that night, declaring her and her family a 'Touch Not' for the devil and his agents, peace and comfort was restored, and the name of the Lord Jesus was magnified.

I pity anyone who visits this thread only to read for entertainment. This life is more than meets the eye. Only a true connection with Jesus Christ forms a perfect bulwark against the wickedness of this world.

I hope atheists like Jaephonix, lordreed, hopefullandlord, maynmaynmayn and all those antichristian Islamists who are being deceived are following this thread and taking notes.

I believe this story 100% because of my knowledge about how they operate.
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 3:20pm On Jun 04, 2023
Quickly they responded and carried out some test on her and discovered there was absolutely nothing wrong with her heart. They also noticed her BP was high because she has not slept for 2 days now and was having pneumonia. And she never had any form of illness before at all! The doctor gave her drugs and helped her removed alot of things from her body which I can't start talking about here.

Meanwhile as her treatment was ongoing, there where lots of attacks on my family. Recall they said they wanted BLOOD. They came again to kill her and one of my children but somehow could not come into the house because of the prayers from various quoters, especially from prophet Dike Power who was consistently on our case in PRAYERS. Instead of anyone dying, my two PARROTS at the corridor was what died during that period.

1 Like

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2023
Unraveling the Puzzle

As I got to show boy park in Ore, I entered a bus going to Ph and before the bus moved, something went wrong and I came down. I took the one going to Owerri instead. On our way, as we got to the end of Benin, as if we want to start heading out of town, police stopped us. That's when something woke me up and asked me to come down from that bus and go back into Benin town. I didn't know where to go but I remember I have a club member who lives in Benin. So I called him and he was very happy to learn that I am in Benin. He asked me to meet him up before a major roundabout and I did. When he saw me, he was sooo happy to have me around. He asked me where I was coming from and where am going to, and I couldn't tell him much. I just told him Iv lost alot of money recently and needed sometime to rest. So I decided to come stay a few days with him.
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by LordReed(m): 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2023
FxMasterz:

This reminds me of an incident in 2017. There was this woman who was possessed by marine spirits. They actually wrecked her life. Her father, a new member of our church in Ilorin brought her in from Lagos.

According to the dad, a retired DPO , several attempts to help her daughter had been made since she was young. All to no avail. They've been to many deliverance centers. Nothing changed. Even though they were Catholics, there's been no church denomination they have not sought help from.

The lady was then married and things really got harder. This was complicated by the fact that the husband's mother was a very powerful witch. The family suffered to the extent that the wife was literally begging on the streets of Lagos with her two children to feed the family. The husband who was a banker got sacked few months into the marriage, and ever since then, getting a job became impossible. Satan is very wicked! These people couldn't even afford a home for themselves.

During deliverance, it was revealed that the lady was dedicted to a river goddess in their village in Cross River during a crisis the lady had when she was about 6yrs old. As time passed by, both the girl and the parents reneged on the terms and conditions attached to the help they received. This made the river goddess angry. Their lives were turned upside down.

By the power of God, she was delivered. The husband was called in from Lagos and got delivered too. This was in September 2017. I made a decree to the husband that he'll get a good job before the end of September. The day was a Wednesday. That same week, he received calls from 3 different organizations to come and resume work with them. These organizations have had his application for many years. They ignored it until the day the Lord visited this man. I pray that God would visit the reader of this post in Jesus name! The man weighed all his options for the now available jobs, and settled down with Nigerian Breweries in Ibadan. A new dawn had come but the devils were angry.

The husband had gone to Ibadan to resume work but the wife and children remained with the wife's father in Ilorin.

One night, the father ran panicking to my house which was just a stone throw away from his, and was shouting for me to come and help her daughter.

I hastily rushed down to their house only to find the lady suffocating on the bed in her room. The Spirit of God told me she was being strangled. So, I uttered a word of command in the name of Jesus. Immediately, she got relieved and started narrating how she saw some beings strangling her, saying they would never allow her to live. She was the only one seeing them. She said they intensified their efforts as soon as I stepped into the room.

After praying for her that night, declaring her and her family a 'Touch Not' for the devil and his agents, peace and comfort was restored, and the name of the Lord Jesus was magnified.

I pity anyone who visits this thread only to read for entertainment. This life is more than meets the eye. Only a true connection with Jesus Christ forms a perfect bulwark against the wickedness of this world.

I hope atheists like Jaephoenix, lordreed, hopefullandlord, francistown, maynmaynmayn and all those antichristian Islamists who are being deceived are following this thread and taking notes.

Well good for you. I remain unconvinced.
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Image123(m): 6:23pm On Jun 04, 2023
LordReed:

Well good for you. I remain unconvinced.

cheesy cheesy Clown.
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 04, 2023
Image123:

cheesy cheesy Clown.

Lol grin
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2023
Before now, he told me he was getting married to someone from my side and this was an opportunity to finally meet his wife to be. As we got home, he introduced me to his wife to be and made me feel at home. I noticed she didn't like me much and saw me as a distraction to her man. Because of what I was passing through, I wasn't really talking much or spending time to jist with anyone. I just chilled and tried praying at every opportunity I get. I noticed I started leaning towards prayers and stuffing the bible. I was glad the next day or two when he said we should go to church during the week. When we got there, to my greatest surprise, the pastor started talking about my case. He mentioned that there is someone here whom the enermy had collected huge amount of money from and he is pretty hopeless right now. That God will release that money for that person in Jesus Christ name and I said amen.

Same thing happened again during an online program we joined. It was organized by one Prophet ISAIAH WEALTH. He mentioned the same case again and I started crying and that was when my friend knew it was me all along they were talking about. And I claimed the RESTORATION he said will come to me. While all these was going on, my friend's wife to be started poisoning his mind towards me. She told him to tell me to go. And he kept on telling her to back off. He was on my side most times until he later started changing towards me too. I stayed there for like 2 weeks and these two weeks I could not sleep each night because of constant attacks.
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by FRANCISTOWN: 8:29pm On Jun 04, 2023
FxMasterz:

I hope atheists like Jaephoenix, lordreed, hopefullandlord, francistown , maynmaynmayn and all those antichristian Islamists who are being deceived are following this thread and taking notes.

I no dey follow Nollywood scripts.
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 8:35pm On Jun 04, 2023
At a time, I started studying the word of God and as I drew closer and closer to God, my eyes and understanding started to open. That's when I stated noticing I have a 3rd eye and a higher level of understanding...this is called the spirit of discernment. That door inside of me just opened!!

As these was going on, the people I borrowed money from started to disturb and disturb me. They started threatening my life and my family over there in Ph. They will call me like 20 to 30 times daily in matter of hours. I told them to give me time but they resolved to go to Police to start tracking me. My friends which helped me secure the loans called my family and before u can say Jack, all my family members across NIGERIA, US and Canada knew I borrowed money. They told everyone, including my village people. The word also came back to my Barrister who now confirmed his fear that he was right to not have released that cash to me. And everyone started calling me all at the same time on a daily basis...meanwhile all these escalated because I picked up the bible and started praying to God Almighty to save me and my family. As this was happening, I also noticed some strange things that u might not believe exist. I noticed I was been followed by some strange birds. My spirit brought my attention to this. When I confirmed it, I became scared...

1 Like

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 8:39pm On Jun 04, 2023
Learn and be a boss of urself. Don't forget to hit the like and subscribe botton after watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cS4tb4o1gE
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by sorextee(m): 9:45pm On Jun 04, 2023
Not that I am an atheist o. I know there's God, but honestly I don't feel the connection. With what you and the op have posted so far, I need to renew my faith in christ. So help me God.

FxMasterz:

By the power of God, she was delivered. The husband was called in from Lagos and got delivered too. This was in September 2017. I made a decree to the husband that he'll get a good job before the end of September. The day was a Wednesday. That same week, he received calls from 3 different organizations to come and resume work with them. These organizations have had his application for many years. They ignored it until the day the Lord visited this man. I pray that God would visit the reader of this post in Jesus name! The man weighed all his options for the now available jobs, and settled down with Nigerian Breweries in Ibadan. A new dawn had come but the devils were angry.

I hastily rushed down to their house only to find the lady suffocating on the bed in her room. The Spirit of God told me she was being strangled. So, I uttered a word of command in the name of Jesus. Immediately, she got relieved and started narrating how she saw some beings strangling her, saying they would never allow her to live. She was the only one seeing them. She said they intensified their efforts as soon as I stepped into the room.

I hope atheists like Jaephoenix, lordreed, hopefullandlord, francistown, maynmaynmayn and all those antichristian Islamists who are being deceived are following this thread and taking notes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 2:41am On Jun 05, 2023
sorextee:
Not that I am an atheist o. I know there's God, but honestly I don't feel the connection. With what you and the op have posted so far, I need to renew my faith in christ. So help me God.

May my God locate u and give u an encounter that would transform ur life forever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by AntiChristian: 5:42am On Jun 05, 2023
sorextee:

I don't know why fxmasterz like to mention me in his Holly spirit movies!
We don't believe all these rubbish!

Whenever you can't progress in life then there must be a witch behind it or a family curse somewhere, etc.

Tell that to your church members let Jesus deliver them to compete with Dangote whom Allah has already delivered!

Say hi to all those your fake preachers who predicted falsely during and after the last elections!
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by AntiChristian: 5:46am On Jun 05, 2023
Of course! Just as you'd have believed your pastor if he said Peter Obi would win the election (not tribunal)!

Salvation2:

I believe this story 100% because of my knowledge about how they operate.
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by rainlover(m): 7:30am On Jun 05, 2023
AntiChristian:
Of course! Just as you'd have believed your pastor if he said Peter Obi would win the election (not tribunal)!

Rest
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 7:34am On Jun 05, 2023
rainlover:
Rest

Ignore that fellow.
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by AntiChristian: 8:48am On Jun 05, 2023
You too Rest (in peace).
rainlover:
Rest
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Jackanda1(m): 8:53pm On Jun 05, 2023
This prophet dike power, does he run a church in port harcout? If so, whats the name?
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 7:50am On Jun 06, 2023
Jackanda1:
This prophet dike power, does he run a church in port harcout? If so, whats the name?

He does not run a church. I pasted his phone number there. U can call him if u like.
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 7:01pm On Jun 06, 2023
Monitoring Spirits

As I started to study the word of God, I also started learning how to prayer. I spend most time inside the room praying, studying the word of God and trying to sleep. I ate less because I had no appetite and was full of fear. Fear that something was chasing and monitoring me. Then I became very slim. I lost alot of weight. The weight I managed to gain was suddenly lost over night...but all these was not a problem.

Each time I stepped out to buy something, I noticed two birds always followed me from a distance. I thought it was a coincidence until I was very sure they were the same birds. Some times when I stay at the corridor to read the bible when everyone had gone out, I will notice a different set of birds of another specie looking at me...as in moping at me from the trees around the house. Today it can be a big size, another day they can come in a different size entirely. Sometimes so many will come but I will still notice one or two that will be very strange in looking towards my direction and maintaining the gaze like they are watching a football match!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 7:19pm On Jun 06, 2023
Sometimes when everyone leaves the house except me, I feel someone was in the house but I can't see anyone. Then massages started pimping in from different men of God. I didn't call anyone. They were the once calling. Prophetess Amaka calls from Owerri, Prophet Power Dike calls from pH and they don't know each other till date, but they always send the same massage.

They will guide me in my prayers and also tell me to bath with salt and a little urine inside the water because of attacks, morning and evenings before bed. Am not expected to clean my body after bathing but allow the water to dry on my body. This was the same thing the herbalist advised me inorder to neutralize or prevent spiritual attacks from Witches and Marine Spirits. Prophet Power Dike will call me most nights and we will spend alot of time praying using bible verses before going to bed. Although I hardly slept in the night because of fear and trauma but I felt better each time I read the bible.

One day as I was reading the bible at the balcony facing the garden, there were lots of birds playing out side. But my Spirit said they are here. It told me to look at the tree at my 11 o clock. As I did, I noticed a very BIG BLACK BIRD that was there quietly gazing straight at me without any movement. When I saw it, I was shocked at the size and the intense gaze towards me. I immediately picked up the opened BIBLE verse I was studying and showed it. It stood up and hid behind the branch of that tree. After I removed my face/eyes from it and continued studying the Bible, I noticed the continuous gazing towards me. I turned and faced it again, our eyes met again...as I opened the BIBLE I was reading and showed it again, it took off and flew away!! Noticing them throughout this journey was over 30 times in various States. Truth is that, they are everywhere u go, much more better than MTN!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 8:00pm On Jun 06, 2023
I came to my friends house on the 29th of September 2023 and left there October ending which made it 1 month. Before leaving, him and his wife to be started acting very strangely. They will lock their room and hide the indomie and other things in the kitchen. I don't go to his room since I came unless invited or to take toothpaste or cream with permission. I don't take what does not belong to me...not even cash. Iv always trained myself and my children that way. But u know humans change. This was someone who was very close to me. We spend time together whenever am in Benin and am very free with him and vise versa. He begs me to come to Benin most times and I hardly ever have time to visit. So this time, because I needed his help for a short period of time which I explained to him, he became something else entirely. He even called me one day and asked me to leave his house based on his agreement with his wife to be...

2 Likes

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 8:01pm On Jun 06, 2023
For those who are already trading and who will like to copy my trades. Use this link below:

https:///fxsignalcashierbot
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by jubianose(m): 11:43pm On Jun 06, 2023
Salvation2:
COVEN of a WITCH

To be con'td:

This your testimony is powerful. I've just read them now. I pray you finish it soonest.

God bless you.
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 7:04am On Jun 07, 2023
jubianose:

This your testimony is powerful. I've just read them now. I pray you finish it soonest.

God bless you.

Amen. God bless u more in Jesus Christ name amen.

1 Like

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Nobody: 2:39am On Jun 09, 2023
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 9:27pm On Jun 09, 2023
mklolo:

Pls @Salvation2
Do you know if the urine and salt can work against incubus and succubus?

Stop giving these demons positions they don't have. U are above them and have power above them in Christ Jesus. Start from Jesus Christ being ur Lord and personal saviour and see how they will run from u.

1 Like

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2023
Benin and WITCHES

As I prepared to leave his house on thursday that week, he started calling me on phone from Wednesday once he leaves his house, if I have left his house. The truth is, he was going to get married that Saturday and does not want anyone in his house while coming back with his newly wedded wife. This I perfectly understand and had already told him before hand that I won't stay in his house when they get married. Although he practically begged me initially to make sure I come to Benin during or even before his wedding, but as we can see, HUMANs change but I didn't hold this against him...

One happiness I had in his house was that as I started praying, God started to open my eyes to notice alot of abnormalities around me. Apart from the BIRDS following or watching me, I also noticed that the house opposite me was a COVEN. As I looked at it, I noticed there was no life there at all. Everything there is on a serious downwards trend. As I looked at it closely, my spirit told me that there is no SINGLE progress in that house but serious retrogression...

Another strange thing I noticed was that out of every 10 houses within that neighborhood, 9 houses are owned or controlled by a WITCH. There are soo many of them in Benin. They are so many that u can boldly say 1 WITCH live in every compound u see in Benin and the funniest thing was that, each one that sees me along the road instantly knows who I am and what is going on around me. They all know because it's boldly written on their faces and their countenance towards me ...

1 Like

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 11:47pm On Jun 09, 2023
One other evening, while studying the Bible, my spirit asked me to look outside and I did. I couldn't see or notice anything strange. It said I should look above to the sky. When I did, I noticed something which happens every single day at a specific time of the evening. From 6pm to 6:30pm, they fly and go for their meeting place. When this is happening on a daily basis, there will always be a SUDDEN thick cloud that must form and cover the sky. U will NEVER notice them passing. When they are passing, they are usually more than 2000 in the form of a single type of bird going in a particular direction. After they all pass, u will notice that the thick cloud will suddenly disappear and the weather will become clear again. Sometimes, this comes with a short heavy wind and u won't look up to even notice what's going on above...

It took me time to put this together and my spirit told me it's them going for a meeting. I know so many reading this story might not believe this, but it's true. Most birds leaves the scene to various directions in a hurry before these particular group of large birds take over the sky, accompanied with a thick covering to prevent their detection.
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 12:04am On Jun 10, 2023
The COVEN of a WITCH

As I was asked to leave by my friend, I obliged and left on the said Thursday. Earlier I had to talk to one Benin guy (Williams) who lives in the same compound with my friend, he drives BOLT and is married with a kid. He made some calls to some of his friends and one accepted to have me in his house. And guess where? That house right next to my friend's place that I kept on looking at from a distance...

I couldn't go there for some strange reasons. After some hours of contemplating, I made up my mind and went there. As I got into the compound, I was accosted by the old woman who owns the house. She lives with her old mother and a son. The other children were away and non was doing well. Her husband was long dead and the place was obviously weird.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ori (the Head) / Can Someone Be Possessed Without Knowing? / Do Dreams Tell The Future?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.