Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick (13720 Views)

My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by frozen70(f): 12:35pm On May 10, 2023
LikeAking:
My father in-law called me yesterday morning for an urgent meeting in the evening.

When I walked into his palour, I saw a very angry and vicous man... I didn't bother asking him what's happening, because no be born am.

Angrily he made the following statement, 'So you want to spoil my daughter?'

I didn't respond, in my mind I was like : 'When u tire for parables u go dey alright'.

He repeated the sily question agian with a similar attitude: So you want to spoil my daughter?'

I no even send am.

Their was total silence in the parlour.

Later he was like: That thing you use for peeing, why did you ask my daughter to put it in her mouth?

I remembered my wife and her no Mouth Action clause, no matter how I persuadeher, she has never and will never sucked my cook...

I was like wetin they worry this old man sef?

Then the old man started raining curses on me, out of anger. I calmly walked out of his house.

Maybe you didn't marry a friend because if you do, she won't tell her father, knowing that it's not a must to give you head and if she does, she shouldn't have told dad if actually you guys married as friends

1 Like

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Erums(m): 12:40pm On May 10, 2023
Ajione:
This kind of woman sometimes cause set back for men. Because you can never have family secrets.

Honestly
Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by SenecaTheYonger: 12:47pm On May 10, 2023
This is probably the funniest thread i've ever seen

1 Like

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by myami: 12:53pm On May 10, 2023
Lamanii22:
😂😂😂😂
. You’re spoiling person pikin you no even send her papa
do you suck prick

1 Like

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by SenecaTheYonger: 12:54pm On May 10, 2023
LikeAking:
My father in-law called me yesterday morning for an urgent meeting in the evening.

When I walked into his palour, I saw a very angry and vicous man... I didn't bother asking him what's happening, because no be born am.

I didn't respond, in my mind I was like : 'When u tire for parables u go dey alright'.

He repeated the sily question agian with a similar attitude: So you want to spoil my daughter?'

I no even send am.

Later he was like: That thing you use for peeing, why did you ask my daughter to put it in her mouth?

I remembered my wife and her no Mouth Action clause, no matter how I persuadeher, she has never and will never sucked my cook...

Then the old man started raining curses on me, out of anger. I calmly walked out of his house.

OP abeg talk true, this thing really happen? Cause I just dey imagine am, I don laugh tire grin grin grin

My babe too no fit gree give me BJ. She also no want make I give am BJ. Ahtough last time we Bleep, I use style like say I wan penetrate, come give am BJ, she cum in two minutes lol grin
Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by myami: 1:06pm On May 10, 2023
BigYash:
Na small pikin you marry nau. She never mature.. I like d way you acted in her dad's hux.. If na me,she no fit see my preek again sef.. She go go marry her papa.. Nonesense!
I fĂșck one gal yesterday. she dey beg me make I fĂșck another gal. she wants me all to herself
Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by stormborn28(m): 2:16pm On May 10, 2023
Rokiat:
Sucking your dick is not the problem but do you return the favour?

Because many of you bush African men are very selfish and only cares about your own pleasure
..putting the lady pleasure last.

A real men knows a woman’s pleasure matter and will ever try his best to make her cums before himself.

If you want your dick sucked make sure you’re licking her plate as well. tongue
plates ..oh so vagina na plate..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by almarthins(m): 2:48pm On May 10, 2023
lecowas:

The OP is quite funny, the shame wey go catch am no be here cheesy

But some plates ehn, what oozes out from there, don't blame some men. As for me, I don't even fancy all this new stuffs. Old school is enough. Life is more than that.

And me too

1 Like

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Prettygirl200(f): 2:56pm On May 10, 2023
LikeAking:

I no even send am.

Why on earth will u ask her to suck your dick in the first place, did u marry her to be sucking your dick? If u want your dick to be sucked go nd pay a prostitute to do that for u, awon werey
Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by ConfidentialDoc: 3:05pm On May 10, 2023
OKOATA:
Not you alone, ex-wife told everyone including neighbors I was into G, that was the height of it. After I left the home and neighborhood for her, so she could pay the rent herself. She couldn't come up with it so she's moved out. So glad I left.

That woman is a liability and I can't blame you for leaving. There laws in countries that forbid s wife giving evidence against a husband in court.

But why are you into G ?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by lecowas: 4:05pm On May 10, 2023
Fiscus105:

What kind of shame pls? Infact ,the action of her father is enough to let go of her daughter, no single father can insult and curse me, (just because I asked my own wife to suck me). I WILL TELL HIM FRANK, HER AUTHORITY ON HER DAUGHTER ENDED THE DAY I PAID DOWRY AND SEX BETWEEN HUSBAND AND WIFE IS NONE OF BUSINESS OF COUPLE'S PARENTS.

for the daughter, I would make sure she regrets her stupid action.

Indeed her action is stupid. Pretty immature
Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by soso208: 4:14pm On May 10, 2023
Rokiat:

Because many of you bush African men are very selfish and only cares about your own pleasure

A real men knows a woman’s pleasure matter and will ever try his best to make her cums before himself.

This Rokiat wey dey talk now, her plate fit dey ooze oo, but she go want make man pikin suck am like that
Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by OKOATA(m): 4:22pm On May 10, 2023
ConfidentialDoc:

That woman is a liability and I can't blame you for leaving. There laws in countries that forbid s wife giving evidence against a husband in court.

But why are you into G ?
Oga forget that talk. I'm talking about 2012 matter. Something wey don past gon ni.
Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 10, 2023
grin
Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by sukar886: 5:27pm On May 10, 2023
Same to my wife , she tells her mum anything we did , well the marriage has ended in peace , becos of that , after one year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Rexymania(m): 10:23pm On May 10, 2023
You be mumu
Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by 4ward4: 6:56am On May 11, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Why on earth will u ask her to suck your dick in the first place, did u marry her to be sucking your dick? If u want your dick to be sucked go nd pay a prostitute to do that for u, awon werey

And the prostitutes aren't women? Don't think and side like a slow poke (Just checked & saw you weren't married, my bad I shouldn'thave dignified u with a response) , they are better ways couples can settle this issues.
Op, just be careful around that woman you call a wife. She don't gat your back.
Sorry to say , if she continous like this sooner or or later the marriage will pack up. It is an unwritten Law.
We are all married folk and that their is the height of it. You are really a calm man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by ConfidentialDoc: 1:05pm On May 11, 2023
OKOATA:
Oga forget that talk. I'm talking about 2012 matter. Something wey don past gon ni.

Okoo... lipsrsealed

Lol.
Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Prettygirl200(f): 4:07pm On May 11, 2023
4ward4:

And the prostitutes aren't women? Don't think and side like a slow poke (Just checked & saw you weren't married, my bad I shouldn'thave dignified u with a response) , they are better ways couples can settle this issues.
Op, just be careful around that woman you call a wife. She don't gat your back.
Sorry to say , if she continous like this sooner or or later the marriage will pack up. It is an unwritten Law.
We are all married folk and that their is the height of it. You are really a calm man.
I am very sure the slow poke u are talking about is your miserable old mother and father right? I understand!!
Now back to the rubbish u wrote here, I can see u are senseless and desame time reason with your anus. Thank God u said u are married pls when u give birth to girls, train and tell them to always suck their husbands dick. That satisfies the whole thing
Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by 4ward4: 4:40pm On May 11, 2023
Prettygirl200:
I am very sure the slow poke u are talking about is your miserable old mother and father right? I understand!!
Now back to the rubbish u wrote here, I can see u are senseless and desame time reason with your anus. Thank God u said u are married pls when u give birth to girls, train and tell them to always suck their husbands dick. That satisfies the whole thing

Just to prove your degree of slowpokeness, you had to drag an old woman & a man who raised 5 solid phd...Lmao
Go get married, bore a child first before we can have a decent conversation. Until then dumbass

1 Like

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Lvgirl: 4:49pm On May 11, 2023
During my dating years ...I left a girl cos she felt doggy is a sin. I was like really
Doggy my doggy so if I marry uni won't do doggy
Well that night I manage missionary like that but I was very angry in my spirit. She won't even allow me raise her leg even for the mission style
I walked away. Wasted big yansh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Prettygirl200(f): 4:54pm On May 11, 2023
4ward4:

Just to prove your degree of slowpokeness, you had to drag an old woman & a man who raised 5 solid phd...Lmao
Go get married, bore a child first before we can have a decent conversation. Until then dumbass
As if marriage is achievement, wetyn u don achieve since u Marry? Awon werey!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Ilekokonit: 11:38pm On May 14, 2023
LikeAking:

As harsh as it may sound, that marriage will not last as you are married to a wife that is so immature she will discuss every and any thing with her father behind your back and you will be fighting battles with your wife without knowing that her father is instigating her against you and giving her advice about how she should deal with you behind your back.

Me, I be wetin Yoruba people dey call eni ti kokin lole logbesi (meaning someone who does not say wait for me to go seek advice from home before replying you 'cos I will give you back fire for fire).

If it was me who my father in law was brazen, thoughtless and immature enough to confront me for asking my own wife to do the aforementioned, I will instantly ask him what his business is with our sex life and I will walk out on him and ensure I slam the door hard behind me. That's if I can even restrain myself from calling him onidoti and an agbaya a dirty old good for nothing elderly man.

What is his bloody business with what part of your wife's anatomy you decide to put your dick ? Ti a ba fi agbo fun eegun aman ju okun ee le ni. if we wholeheartedly give a masquerade a goat, we don't keep holding on to the rope but we release both goat and rope to the masquerade.

Your father in law is still holding on to the rope he placed around his daughters neck.

Na this kain nonsense make me ask my father in law if he was the one who disvirgined his daughter when the man decided to fly from Nigeria to London to come and give me gbege inside my then matrimonial home.

Suffice it to say that me and his daughter have broken up for good 'cos she decided to choose single mother payments from the UK Govt over marriage.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Ilekokonit: 11:54pm On May 14, 2023
superCleanworks:
Not her friend, her dad oh.
sure say the papa no dey shine the thing before the babe marry? cos I see no reason she should be comfortable having such a discussion with her dad

Very good logic.
Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Ilekokonit: 12:04am On May 15, 2023
sukar886:
Same to my wife , she tells her mum anything we did , well the marriage has ended in peace , becos of that , after one year

Same with my blabbermouth, childish Ex wife whose father was so overbearing he came all the way from Naija to London to quarrel with me on a return match.

The first gbege was when me and his daughter were having a discussion in London and she chose to phone Naija to report me to her Dad and the Dad asked me all the way from Naija over the phone if I was sure I was born by a human being and I promptly asked him the same question over the phone.

Common argument, my Ex go call Naija all the way from London and report me to her parents and when those ones ask to speak to me and I am gesturing to my Ex that I don't want to talk to her parents on the phone, my Ex will tell them over the phone that I said I don't want to talk to them.

Childish women every where. It didn't help that my Ex was the last child in her family and her father had no sons and so he was used to bullying his wife and daughters without realizing that bullying his wife and daughters is a different ballgame from trying to dominate a fellow man who happened to marry his daughter.

Now, if I ever choose to remarry, it has to be to an orphan who has no mother or father that will give me any stress or drama.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Ilekokonit: 12:23am On May 15, 2023
4ward4:

Sure that his wife's behavior takes the biscuit. I no get 1% of the patience this man get 'cos I have a very low tolerance for bullshit and bullies and his father in law is full of bullshit and is trying to dominate him and I am even suspecting why the man will be comfortable enough or bold enough to call his son in law and be discussing his sex life with his daughter with him ??

That's why its not good to be too respectful to the point of stupidity or perceived stupidity to some of our elders.

Some of our so called elders in Nigeria have no tact or common sense and are so jobless and immature that they don't know how to mind their bloody business.

Next thing, the psycho pervert of a father in law will summon the Op and query him for doing doggy style with his daughter or going more than 1 round or even accuse him of using monkey tail on his daughter or worse still ask him why he asked his daughter to shave her privates or why he shaved his gbola.

Where will his interference stop ? What a nosy prick of a father in law.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Ilekokonit: 12:28am On May 15, 2023
Lvgirl:
During my dating years ...I left a girl cos she felt doggy is a sin. I was like really
Doggy my doggy so if I marry uni won't do doggy
Well that night I manage missionary like that but I was very angry in my spirit. She won't even allow me raise her leg even for the mission style
I walked away. Wasted big yansh

That's probably why I was not too into my last girlfriend as na only missionary style she dey allow and if you try put her legs on your shoulder she will resist, Try doggy she go refuse and make she sit down on top she go still refuse. What is the point in having sex then when na only vanilla missionary she go offer. And no be small pikin o.
Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Illegal1(m): 5:53am On May 15, 2023
Emma513:
I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING grin
omoh.......i swr.
the op,the wife and the father inlaw na werey
Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Illegal1(m): 5:57am On May 15, 2023
Omoh........notin person no go read for nairaland.
dis op jst make my laff dis early mrn...
Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Waffarianman(m): 6:43am On May 15, 2023
LikeAking:

I no even send am.

You nailed it for silently walking out of him no time for many talk these days

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Waffarianman(m): 6:46am On May 15, 2023
Rokiat:

Rukayet, Ruka abi na Rocket 🚀 Wen E reach D's 1 na you go support Am because nai dey Sweet 🧁🎂 Una reach the born marrow... Yeye girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Caught A Girl Do / Things Men Find Romantic / Marriage b/w Igbo Man And Yoruba Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.