Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick (13681 Views)

My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by 4ward4: 9:01am On May 15, 2023
Ilekokonit:

Sure that his wife's behavior takes the biscuit. I no get 1% of the patience this man get 'cos I have a very low tolerance for bullshit and bullies and his father in law is full of bullshit and is trying to dominate him and I am even suspecting why the man will be comfortable enough or bold enough to call his son in law and be discussing his sex life with his daughter with him ??

That's why its not good to be too respectful to the point of stupidity or perceived stupidity to some of our elders.

Some of our so called elders in Nigeria have no tact or common sense and are so jobless and immature that they don't know how to mind their bloody business.

Next thing, the psycho pervert of a father in law will summon the Op and query him for doing doggy style with his daughter or going more than 1 round or even accuse him of using monkey tail on his daughter or worse still ask him why he asked his daughter to shave her privates or why he shaved his gbola.

Where will his interference stop ? What a nosy prick of a father in law.

Nah See finish... I still no wan believe such really happened.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Lvgirl: 11:00am On May 15, 2023
Ilekokonit:

That's probably why I was not too into my last girlfriend as na only missionary style she dey allow and if you try put her legs on your shoulder she will resist, Try doggy she go refuse and make she sit down on top she go still refuse. What is the point in having sex then when na only vanilla missionary she go offer. And no be small pikin o.

She is sexually illiterate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by teebagy: 1:18pm On May 15, 2023
Lamanii22:

Better oo… a woman or you wife precisely should have your back at all times… my husband haven’t had a job for awhile now and you wouldn’t even know, we manage together….
Am sure ur siblings or some of ya friends know if truly u are a woman. A woman will always tell someone if her husband is jobless so stop with these excercise book lies.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Illegal1(m): 6:56pm On May 15, 2023
LikeAking:
My father in-law called me yesterday morning for an urgent meeting in the evening.

When I walked into his palour, I saw a very angry and vicous man...

Angrily he made the following statement, 'So you want to spoil my daughter?'

I didn't respond, in my mind I was like : 'When u tire for parables u go dey alright'.

He repeated the sily question agian with a similar attitude: So you want to spoil my daughter?'

I no even send am.

Later he was like: That thing you use for peeing, why did you ask my daughter to put it in her mouth?

I remembered my wife and her no Mouth Action clause, no matter how I persuadeher, she has never and will never sucked my cook...

I was like wetin they worry this old man sef?

Then the old man started raining curses on me, out of anger. I calmly walked out of his house.

omoh.......i must laff each time i cum across dis post,bros...u must be a very funny man.

i dn laff tire,bt bros,ur wife fall ur hand ooh
Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Illegal1(m): 7:05pm On May 15, 2023
Lvgirl:
During my dating years ...I left a girl cos she felt doggy is a sin. I was like really
Doggy my doggy so if I marry uni won't do doggy
Well that night I manage missionary like that but I was very angry in my spirit. She won't even allow me raise her leg even for the mission style
I walked away. Wasted big yansh

omoh..,...dis 1 of the reason i bliv in sex b4 marriage bcus i must taste every tin b4 i pay.

even for brotel slf,any olosho wen tell me say she no dey do doggy style,no dey see my break light again...me wen lyk doggy
Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by seetomorrow: 7:15pm On May 15, 2023
Rokiat:
Sucking your dick is not the problem but do you return the favour?

Because many of you bush African men are very selfish and only cares about your own pleasure…..putting the lady pleasure last.

A real men knows a woman’s pleasure matter and will ever try his best to make her cums before himself.

If you want your dick sucked make sure you’re licking her plate as well. tongue

To be frank, not that i am bringing my secret family affair outside but the reverse is my case here. My wife made it compulsory that before i try to climb, i must first of all go down for like 20-30 mins first and she will refused to do the same. That she feel irritated to semen taste her tongue. Like seriously? But what about me going down to an open everlasting wound?
So such selfishness is really bad. Do you know i have gotten to a level i have became so addicted to this head and sometimes i find it very difficult to resist the urge of going down for another woman, due to i can not comfortably ascertain her neatness and STD free
Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by NiRfreak(m): 9:41pm On May 15, 2023
LikeAking

Regardless of my demand, if a woman tries this nonsense with me and allow her father to insult me because of a legitimate demand..I swear she's not coming back to my house until both father and daughter realise the nonsense they did.
It's better she stays married to her father in her father's house.
As a man, u have to act and stamp your authority....LikeAking why not act like a king?
That's the best way u should have responded...cos this kind of insult will lead to bigger embarrassment and disrespect in future...trust me, Ur wife will get more stubborn over pety things.... that you won't be able to control her
Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by MechanicMike: 9:42pm On May 15, 2023
LikeAking:
My father in-law called me yesterday morning for an urgent meeting in the evening.

When I walked into his palour, I saw a very angry and vicous man... I didn't bother asking him what's happening, because no be born am.

I didn't respond, in my mind I was like : 'When u tire for parables u go dey alright'.

He repeated the sily question agian with a similar attitude: So you want to spoil my daughter?'

I no even send am.

Their was total silence in the parlour.

Later he was like: That thing you use for peeing, why did you ask my daughter to put it in her mouth?

I remembered my wife and her no Mouth Action clause, no matter how I persuadeher, she has never and will never sucked my cook...

Then the old man started raining curses on me, out of anger. I calmly walked out of his house.

angry
Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by MechanicMike: 9:43pm On May 15, 2023
LikeAking:

When I walked into his palour, I saw a very angry and vicous man... I didn't bother asking him what's happening, because no be born am.

I no even send am.

Brother..are u sayin Yor wife hate suckin priiick?...is she Nigerian sir?(no offenscce) angry
Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Cazzim(m): 10:55pm On May 15, 2023
[quote author=Rokiat post=123040579]Sucking your dick is not the problem but do you return the favour?

Because many of you bush African men are very selfish and only cares about your own pleasure…..putting the lady pleasure last.

A real men knows a woman’s pleasure matter and will ever try his best to make her cums before himself.

If you want your dick sucked make sure you’re licking her plate as well. you re very wicked lols
Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Rokiat(f): 12:14am On May 16, 2023
seetomorrow:

To be frank, not that i am bringing my secret family affair outside but the reverse is my case here. My wife made it compulsory that before i try to climb, i must first of all go down for like 20-30 mins first and she will refused to do the same. That she feel irritated to semen taste her tongue. Like seriously? But what about me going down to an open everlasting wound?
So such selfishness is really bad. Do you know i have gotten to a level i have became so addicted to this head and sometimes i find it very difficult to resist the urge of going down for another woman, due to i can not comfortably ascertain her neatness and STD free

She is absolutely selfish and you are a simp.

I am a woman take it from me women will push you to see if you encourage it they will keep doing it.

The rule with head is giving and receiving.

If one person don’t wanna give don’t ever give ever never.

My advice to you
Starting today never ever ever go down on her. Tell her sex is not meant to be selfish, you want to enjoy the experience as well, even if you’re honey and she don’t allow you to have sex with her no matter how long it takes don’t give in. Take your stand and act like a man, she will stop this foolishness.

If she starves you for too long get it from another woman and show it to her you are getting it from somewhere else. Just make sure you protect yourself.

She will come back to her senses very fast.

Unless you want to have this sort of selfish sex for the rest of your life.

Don’t let nobody play a fast one on you wife or not. Menh I don’t stand for bullshit.

If she don’t gives head too, no head so ya all have no head seeeex.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Kobicove(m): 12:28pm On May 16, 2023
Deerahone:
I had no secret in my house. Not one. Everything that happened in my house, my wife told everyone that cared to listen starting from her family. If I borrow 1k,next minute her mama don hear am. Imagine there was a time I sold my laptop and added all my money to buy a new one, I am cinematographer so I bought a brand new HP omen laptop for ₦960k. I went to work for a church somewhere with the laptop, on my way back were robbed and the laptop was stollen.

I could not accept any more job because of no laptop to work with. After like 3 weeks, it was time to pay for my daughter's school fees of 23k, it was difficult for me to raise the money because I was not working, the idiot girl I called my wife told everyone that cared to listen that I could not pay 23k for my daughter. And she failed to tell them that I lost my newly bought working tool.

Coupled with other betrayals and sabotage, I sent her packing.

Having that type of wife is like having an enemy under your roof undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by seetomorrow: 12:45pm On May 16, 2023
Rokiat:

She is absolutely selfish and you are a simp.

I am a woman take it from me women will push you to see if you encourage it they will keep doing it.

The rule with head is giving and receiving.

If one person don’t wanna give don’t ever give ever never.

My advice to you
Starting today never ever ever go down on her. Tell her sex is not meant to be selfish, you want to enjoy the experience as well, even if you’re honey and she don’t allow you to have sex with her no matter how long it takes don’t give in. Take your stand and act like a man, she will stop this foolishness.

If she starves you for too long get it from another woman and show it to her you are getting it from somewhere else. Just make sure you protect yourself.

She will come back to her senses very fast.

Unless you want to have this sort of selfish sex for the rest of your life.

Don’t let nobody play a fast one on you wife or not. Menh I don’t stand for bullshit.

If she don’t gives head too, no head so ya all have no head seeeex.

SIMP....?? Nope, that is not the issue here. Personally i am not so kin about BJ that's why, maybe she have seen i didn't push her much.
You are 100% right on the other suggestions..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by MechanicMike: 12:51pm On May 16, 2023
LikeAking:

I no even send am.

Wots Yor wife name sir? Lvgirl or Labake1? they all ways report guys with big priiiiik like they reported me twice sir!!!( No oofencssece)

1 Like

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Kingson28: 3:15am On Jan 30
[quote author=Ajione post=123040489]This kind of woman sometimes cause set back for men. Because you can never have family secrets.

What she did was right.
Let all those who want to roast in Hell Fire forever continue to suck the dirty pipe.
Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Dzzzz: 8:39am On Jan 30
LikeAking:

I no even send am.

...But but you dey give her head?..If not you dey whine us?
Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Dzzzz: 8:42am On Jan 30
Just do 69 and have a nice married life.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Obierika(m): 12:53pm On Jan 30
MechanicMike:

Wots Yor wife name sir? Lvgirl or Labake1? they all ways report guys with big priiiiik like they reported me twice sir!!!( No oofencssece)

grin
Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Aklee4994(m): 1:18pm On Jan 30
teebagy:
Am sure ur siblings or some of ya friends know if truly u are a woman. A woman will always tell someone if her husband is jobless so stop with these excercise book lies.
I couldn’t agree more with you...you’re a free thinker
Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by labake1(f): 5:54pm On Feb 02
MechanicMike:

Ori e
Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by kernniejay(m): 8:03pm On Feb 02
Deerahone:
I had no secret in my house. Not one. Everything that happened in my house, my wife told everyone that cared to listen starting from her family. If I borrow 1k,next minute her mama don hear am. Imagine there was a time I sold my laptop and added all my money to buy a new one, I am cinematographer so I bought a brand new HP omen laptop for ₦960k. I went to work for a church somewhere with the laptop, on my way back were robbed and the laptop was stollen.

I could not accept any more job because of no laptop to work with. After like 3 weeks, it was time to pay for my daughter's school fees of 23k, it was difficult for me to raise the money because I was not working, the idiot girl I called my wife told everyone that cared to listen that I could not pay 23k for my daughter. And she failed to tell them that I lost my newly bought working tool.

Coupled with other betrayals and sabotage, I sent her packing.
I like your boldness for taking that hard decision.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Exceed15: 11:16am On Feb 03
She has successfully destroyed your image to her family. It will sure backfire on her.
Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by EreluRoz: 11:19am On Feb 03
She's not sexually attracted to you else she'll do everything with you and not complain. Attraction should be considered too before settling down.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Salt06(m): 11:37am On Feb 03
Rokiat:

A doctor? Oooh I wish lol I am an RN but apart from that I take my feminine hygiene serious.
Cool . means you'd be cool down there. Talk about Infection seems very common among ladies these days and make me wonder what could be the reason and prevention.
Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Allisgud: 8:55pm On Feb 03
Rokiat:
Sucking your dick is not the problem but do you return the favour?

If you want your dick sucked make sure you’re licking her plate as well. tongue
see ur mouth,no be only plate na pot,so sucking the breast is not enough
Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Jman06(m): 10:36pm On Feb 03
Your wife really fvvcked up!

I believe that couples should be very open to each other to point that they can share their little dirty secrets and keep it only among themselves like some partners in "crime". They should share their dirtiest sexual fantasies and try to fulfill these fantasies together where possible or help each other to jettison any such fantasies that maybe unhealthy for their marriage.

This level of closeness will not only help to cement their union but would help them to detect when any of them is about to stray.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Smash Or Pass? Very Busty Instagram Slayqueen Ada La Pinky (photos) / Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women / Hot South African Woman Shows Off Big Butts In Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.