Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,054 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick (13621 Views)

My Wife Told Me She Hardly Feel Me Whenever I Touch Her / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by PROPEACE: 7:05am On May 10, 2023
Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by superCleanworks(m): 7:08am On May 10, 2023
LikeAking:
I calmly walked out of his house.

epic. I hope you didn't later say a word about such topic with the man ever. Let him and his daughter keep up with the AWKWARD the discussion.

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Clinghton: 7:16am On May 10, 2023
Real shame, why would such intimate matter get to the public, do you even know how many neighbors and friend that have been told.

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by ogkrakkid(m): 7:53am On May 10, 2023
LikeAking:
My father in-law called me yesterday morning for an urgent meeting in the evening.

When I walked into his palour, I saw a very angry and vicous man... I didn't bother asking him what's happening, because no be born am.

Angrily he made the following statement, 'So you want to spoil my daughter?'

I didn't respond, in my mind I was like : 'When u tire for parables u go dey alright'.

He repeated the sily question agian with a similar attitude: So you want to spoil my daughter?'

I no even send am.

Their was total silence in the parlour.

Later he was like: That thing you use for peeing, why did you ask my daughter to put it in her mouth?

I remembered my wife and her no Mouth Action clause, no matter how I persuadeher, she has never and will never sucked my cook...

I was like wetin they worry this old man sef?

Then the old man started raining curses on me, out of anger. I calmly walked out of his house.

Na man u be..
No cap.
Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by NOGRUDGES(m): 7:54am On May 10, 2023
When all these small but over 18 years old dey wey go suck ya brain till u go mumu full ground

Na ya wife u dey worry
Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by ogkrakkid(m): 7:55am On May 10, 2023
Rokiat:
Sucking your dick is not the problem but do you return the favour?

Because many of you bush African men are very selfish and only cares about your own pleasure…..putting the lady pleasure last.

A real men knows a woman’s pleasure matter and will ever try his best to make her cums before himself.

If you want your dick sucked make sure you’re licking her plate as well. tongue
Seconded.
Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Beastboyy: 8:24am On May 10, 2023
Which kind mumu wife you go marry op?

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Lamanii22(f): 8:28am On May 10, 2023
😂😂😂😂…. You’re spoiling person pikin you no even send her papa….

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Nyanabo(m): 8:45am On May 10, 2023
Amb1045:
Unreasonable pleasures are evil, because it has no end. Your dick is made for procreation not for someone sucking it. Gay sex is all about pleasure and it limit human procreation. Forcing your wife to suck your dick is evil and bad so stop seeking for unreasonable pleasures before motor kee you

Mouth-piece of God. Didn't God tell you it was evil and bad? Deputy Jesus.
Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Lamanii22(f): 8:49am On May 10, 2023
Deerahone:
I had no secret in my house. Not one. Everything that happened in my house, my wife told everyone that cared to listen starting from her family. If I borrow 1k,next minute her mama don hear am. Imagine there was a time I sold my laptop and added all my money to buy a new one, I am cinematographer so I bought a brand new HP omen laptop for ₦960k. I went to work for a church somewhere with the laptop, on my way back were robbed and the laptop was stollen.

I could not accept any more job because of no laptop to work with. After like 3 weeks, it was time to pay for my daughter's school fees of 23k, it was difficult for me to raise the money because I was not working, the idiot girl I called my wife told everyone that cared to listen that I could not pay 23k for my daughter. And she failed to tell them that I lost my newly bought working tool.

Coupled with other betrayals and sabotage, I sent her packing.

Better oo… a woman or you wife precisely should have your back at all times… my husband haven’t had a job for awhile now and you wouldn’t even know, we manage together….

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Liposure: 8:51am On May 10, 2023
Rokiat:

Because many of you bush African men are very selfish and only cares about your own pleasure…..putting the lady pleasure last.

A real men knows a woman’s pleasure matter and will ever try his best to make her cums before himself.

whats your sexual orientation like?
Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Bakrabas: 8:57am On May 10, 2023
You see these women, they're the source of life but I pray for the best among them as wife and as daughters

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by tiswell(m): 9:04am On May 10, 2023
Thank God,you married a well trained woman,who shares a good relationship with her father.
Her type are rare,you'll enjoy her and your children's mentality will be balanced

lucky dude
Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Shalashaska: 9:29am On May 10, 2023
LikeAking:
My father in-law called me yesterday morning for an urgent meeting in the evening.

When I walked into his palour, I saw a very angry and vicous man... I didn't bother asking him what's happening, because no be born am.

I didn't respond, in my mind I was like : 'When u tire for parables u go dey alright'.

He repeated the sily question agian with a similar attitude: So you want to spoil my daughter?'

I no even send am.

Later he was like: That thing you use for peeing, why did you ask my daughter to put it in her mouth?

I remembered my wife and her no Mouth Action clause, no matter how I persuadeher, she has never and will never sucked my cook...

Then the old man started raining curses on me, out of anger. I calmly walked out of his house.

Well that's something undecided At least she must have said it before you guys got married. Some women are the ones causing their men to cheat. The red flag is that she is discussing you guys sex life with her Dad!!!

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by superCleanworks(m): 9:58am On May 10, 2023
Liposure:
whats your sexual orientation like?

Amebo.
Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by superCleanworks(m): 10:00am On May 10, 2023
Shalashaska:

Well that's something undecided At least she must have said it before you guys got married. Some women are the ones causing their men to cheat. The red flag is that she is discussing you guys sex life with her Dad!!!

Not her friend, her dad oh.
sure say the papa no dey shine the thing before the babe marry? cos I see no reason she should be comfortable having such a discussion with her dad

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Shalashaska: 10:13am On May 10, 2023
superCleanworks:

sure say the papa no dey shine the thing before the babe marry? cos I see no reason she should be comfortable having such a discussion with her dad

It's highly unusual and suspicious. If it was her mother or sis it would have been normal but her dad? She must have some issues that's for sure. I mean mental issues. My wife can't try that!

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by OKOATA(m): 10:16am On May 10, 2023
Deerahone:
I had no secret in my house. Not one. Everything that happened in my house, my wife told everyone that cared to listen starting from her family. If I borrow 1k,next minute her mama don hear am. Imagine there was a time I sold my laptop and added all my money to buy a new one, I am cinematographer so I bought a brand new HP omen laptop for ₦960k. I went to work for a church somewhere with the laptop, on my way back were robbed and the laptop was stollen.

I could not accept any more job because of no laptop to work with. After like 3 weeks, it was time to pay for my daughter's school fees of 23k, it was difficult for me to raise the money because I was not working, the idiot girl I called my wife told everyone that cared to listen that I could not pay 23k for my daughter. And she failed to tell them that I lost my newly bought working tool.

Coupled with other betrayals and sabotage, I sent her packing.
Not you alone, ex-wife told everyone including neighbors I was into G, that was the height of it. After I left the home and neighborhood for her, so she could pay the rent herself. She couldn't come up with it so she's moved out. So glad I left.

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Emmaxmusic(m): 10:26am On May 10, 2023
Immaturity on the part of the wife and her dad

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Kellymario: 10:31am On May 10, 2023
Your Wife never grow up

quote author=LikeAking post=123040479]My father in-law called me yesterday morning for an urgent meeting in the evening.

I no even send am.

[/quote]
Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by RevolverOcelot(m): 10:39am On May 10, 2023
As in Op you try well well as you no answer the old fool. Imagine! I would have told him to refund me the bride price immediately and carry his mumu daughter with him.
Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by OKOATA(m): 11:01am On May 10, 2023
superCleanworks:

They are just close, no dey think rubbish oga.

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by superCleanworks(m): 11:12am On May 10, 2023
OKOATA:
They are just close, no dey think rubbish oga.

and you happen to know this because you are a member of their family. what a RUBBISH conclusion. Can you vouch for her and her father?
Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by wisdomkid: 11:15am On May 10, 2023
Rokiat:

Bush African Men?
Hope you're educated enough and won't get laid by a bush african men.
Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by BigYash: 11:23am On May 10, 2023
Na small pikin you marry nau. She never mature.. I like d way you acted in her dad's hux.. If na me,she no fit see my preek again sef.. She go go marry her papa.. Nonesense!

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by OKOATA(m): 11:33am On May 10, 2023
superCleanworks:

How come you also know since you are close to their family, so what you are saying is based on assumptions. Clown 🤡.
Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Brownshoe: 11:42am On May 10, 2023
This is feable, it can't happen
Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by superCleanworks(m): 11:51am On May 10, 2023
OKOATA:
How come you also know since you are close to their family, so what you are saying is based on assumptions. Clown 🤡.

it is not my fault that you don't know the difference between a question and a CONCLUSIVE statement. work on your comprehension skills before you disgrace yourself.
go back and read again. Learn to read properly before you comment. This is the issue with you children, You rush into everything.
Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Flamethehussler: 12:08pm On May 10, 2023
ObiaboAdoka:

Bro Tunde, how u dey?

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by OKOATA(m): 12:09pm On May 10, 2023
superCleanworks:

Oga na you dey talk like pikin, pikin wey I born and I see her naked and even bathed her while young can't discuss such issues with me? It's obvious you don't have kids or if you have one if you see their naked you will surely fantasies about them. Old man with pikin sense grow up.
Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Flamethehussler: 12:09pm On May 10, 2023
ObiaboAdoka:

Bro Tunde, how u dey?

na Ur fellow man grin

Re: My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick by Sikechukwu81(m): 12:18pm On May 10, 2023
LikeAking:

I no even send am.

The Man is not from this generation afterall grin
If na all this gen Z shuga zaddies ehn, hin for don caution hin daughter and also reminds her the dangers of getting lolipoped by another gurl grin grin

Physical features You Want In Your Spouse ? / His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. / No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59