Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach (40640 Views)

A Ghanaian Village Of Mafi Dove, Sex Is Allowed But No One Was Born There(pics) / A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) / Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride And Her Dwarf Groom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Dshocker(m): 6:49am On May 11, 2023
updatechange:

This one no know where be Lagos island…

Na noise people full there...
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Dshocker(m): 7:00am On May 11, 2023
haybhi1:

Lol, that mysticwarrior guy think say na by to dey formulate some kain crude, turd pidgin language dem take dey do am lol.

You go enter anywhere for South West price anyhow, collect anyhow sharp sharp, no time to waste. Ibadan, Osogbo, Modakeke, Ife, Ekiti, ... lol

Lagos Island wey webdevprof mention too much, those ones no dey too talk, na "Stainless" be their dialect.
Oshodi, Agege, Mushin, Ajegunle, ... enter here try any rubbish with Yorubas.

In all honesty, the Yorubas like crowd fight.

Let the fight be one on one, if Segun and Emeka has a beef, let both of them settle it with a fight, without interference, then we would know how far.
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Dshocker(m): 7:08am On May 11, 2023
BJanta:

One opc man go finish entire Niger Delta. Go ask for wetin happen to Egbesu when dey near Lagos in 2000. You go dey deal with local issues you go begin think say you dey. Wey all that militants now wey Jonathan wey dey help una no dey again. Wetin be Niger Delta self , you dey among yourself dey rake and nothing still dey happen. Even one common area boys day shake Ibo for Lagos Ibi dey shit for them pantie. Go back to 1993/94 go ask wetin make non Yoruba run commot for Lagos. You common neighbourhood fowl thief for village dey think say you dey . Wetin dey for Warri wey don teach you correct sense for strong mind .The small wey you dey do na ogogoro dew push you.

If you have nothing meaningful to say, guy abeg shut up, everybody know say na so so noise, dey shout "WO" "WO" "WO" una sabi, after una don use ethanol/hot take finish una body, no single mind.

Imagine, even for una land, other tribes still get mind dey fight una, guy rest.

Make una go Southeast or Southsouth go make "pim".

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by updatechange(m): 7:22am On May 11, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Ajah is in Lagos Island, and there was a silver colour sculpture of a giant fish at Ajah roundabout around 2019 but it has been removed. Please stop embarrassing yourself here, It appears you are the one who doesn't know where Lagos Island is.

Lol, u still Dey form I T K 😂 that giant fish sculpture you’re talking about is in epe and epe is very close to ijebu than Lagos island. Meanwhile the sculpture is still there and standing gidigba. Mr know it all😂😂
I’m very sure you don’t even know the difference between Lagos island and Victoria island smh.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by dalass(f): 8:10am On May 11, 2023
blingxx:

Funny.. But you pple is known for chestbeating and tribal keyboard warrior but bunch of dogs offline tongue na why you no fit win ordinary lagos after all the noise

For your mind now, did GRV won Lagos after the chest beating?

4 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by masseratti: 8:29am On May 11, 2023
Dshocker:

Ghana girls can never be as expensive as Nigerian girls.... Seems you are lying.
oga, I hope you know how to classify girls in terms of looks, posh etc.
A girl that you will give let's say 10 k here in Nigeria, if you meet that kind of girl same looks everything,in Ghana, your money is 20k, I guess this happens immediately they know you are a Nigerian. In that context is why I said they are expensive.
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by mysticwarrior(m): 8:36am On May 11, 2023
updatechange:

Lol, u still Dey form I T K 😂 that giant fish sculpture you’re talking about is in epe and epe is very close to ijebu than Lagos island. Meanwhile the sculpture is still there and standing gidigba. Mr know it all😂😂
I’m very sure you don’t even know the difference between Lagos island and Victoria island smh.

Ogbeni no dey hyperventilate, Adesanya Roundabout might be located at Epe but it is still classified as Ajah. That giant fish sculpture was once removed and as of February 2020 it wasn't there, I once lived in Badore for few weeks so I know what am taking about. Secondly I have been to Glo office at Ahmadu Bello way in Victoria Island so please stop thinking everybody is ignorant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by mysticwarrior(m): 9:31am On May 11, 2023
novia22:

All of us dey this thread, this brother don go Ghana fight finish come back . grin
Be like you know me Wella, for Kosoa I worry their wayo pipo, for Adenta I chook hand for their eye, for Madina I haykwe one bus mate, di idiot no wan gi mi my change complete nai im I gi am Alaka backhand, for dodowa I follow kporkpor hold ground, for bochwe I voke odidi enta one charle body ontop kasala mata, I draw Okere juju rain for Afloa when immigration wan fast pass their shadow.
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by vislabraye(m): 10:35am On May 11, 2023
kokorokoman:
it was a friend's birthday so we decided to chill at kokrobite beach.
it was all fun from playing ghana vs naija football against the ghana guys we met at the beach to swimming and feeding our eyes with the nourishing and volumptously mighty ghana yanshes been thrown at our faces every now and then.

while the fun was going on there came these three beautiful girls of between 19 to 25 of age, all dressed in bikini and having fun all alone without any man close to them, my guy, the celebrant approached them and got talking with the most beautiful of them, dark in complexion with beautiful brown big and sexy eyes, as if that's not enough she come get big breast and yansh join.
my guy collected her number and left.

i went for the second girl, a bit fair in complexion, slim with beautiful perky boobs that was revealed in it's full glory because of the wetness of her bra.
we started vibing, she wanted to teach me how to swim so we both went into the water side holding hands.
once i saw this guy running towards u, first i thought he was one of the guys we were playing football together but before i could say jack, he has pressed my neck and plummeted me deep into the sea.
few secs into the water i don already dey see the backyard of heaven, i had to use my last strength to come back up to the surface of the water and held the guy, asking him why he wan to kill me, he started ranting that he will kill me and all sorts, i just wanted to know what i did wrong and he told me because i was holding and playing with a ghana girl.
jesu shocked shocked you mean you want to kill me because of woman undecided i had to grip the the guy by his throat and people came around to untangle us, we dragged on for some time and he ran away threatening that he want to go call his squad.
funny enough i later realized the girl was a liberian and not even a ghanian.
since that experience and others i dey always dey on guard when i am with a ghana woman.

Isn't it stewpidity that one would fight for a woman he doesn't even know ? Or is it inferiority complex
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by updatechange(m): 11:34am On May 11, 2023
mysticwarrior:

Ogbeni no dey hyperventilate, Adesanya Roundabout might be located at Epe but it is still classified as Ajah. That giant fish sculpture was once removed and as of February 2020 it wasn't there, I once lived in Badore for few weeks so I know what am taking about. Secondly I have been to Glo office at Ahmadu Bello way in Victoria Island so please stop thinking everybody is ignorant.

You no even talk of lakowe, Eleko, or ibeju to start with… u Dey mention ajah and epe in one sentence, omo guy u funny o. From ajah to epe alone is 53km almost 2hrs drive and u Dey yarn dust m🤨
Ajah to vi or Lagos island is not more than 20km and less than 1hr drive. If u no know just shut up no Dey form ITK.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by updatechange(m): 11:36am On May 11, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Be like you know me Wella, for Kosoa I worry their wayo pipo, for Adenta I chook hand for their eye, for Madina I haykwe one bus mate, di idiot no wan gi mi my change complete nai im I gi am Alaka backhand, for dodowa I follow kporkpor hold ground, for bochwe I voke odidi enta one charle body ontop kasala mata, I draw Okere juju rain for Afloa when immigration wan fast pass their shadow.

Guy blike u be actor bar This your script nna mehn😂
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by mysticwarrior(m): 11:41am On May 11, 2023
updatechange:

Guy blike u be actor bar This your script nna mehn😂
This one just dey follow me like flies wey dey follow shit for nyansh.
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by updatechange(m): 11:47am On May 11, 2023
mysticwarrior:
This one just dey follow me like flies wey dey follow shit for nyansh.

Na the shit wey Dey ya yansh dem Dey follow na… no go wipe them commot before u enter street 😂

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by mysticwarrior(m): 11:51am On May 11, 2023
updatechange:

Na the shit wey Dey ya yansh dem Dey follow na… no go wipe them commot before u enter street 😂
continue to dey follow shit nyash, be like u don enta Morocco this morning no worry na for Kuwait you go see yourself.
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by MSGAMBLE9: 7:09pm On May 11, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Ah ah alaye sofri sofri dey add maggi for the soup na, everybody knows say Yoruba man no sabi physical fight na. When you introduce yourself as Yoruba man I dey expect say you go use sango and Ogun take finish him generation, na that kind fight we know Yoruba men for.
please who Sabi fight?

is this joke when vast majority of combat sport fighters in Nigeria are Yoruba.

Who Sabi fight pass Yoruba let us know.
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by MSGAMBLE9: 7:12pm On May 11, 2023
mysticwarrior:
You guess right, kpoko for you your teeth complete you no get ibeke, warri representing, for area na who force red blood commot from him opponent body na im win fight whether you punch him face scatter or take him back whip ground e no count las las na for kporkpor house the gbege go for disolve.
the same warri that was sack by OPC during the crisis... where una men dey wen OPC dey beat una.

Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by MSGAMBLE9: 7:16pm On May 11, 2023
Dshocker:

In all honesty, the Yorubas like crowd fight.

Let the fight be one on one, if Segun and Emeka has a beef, let both of them settle it with a fight, without interference, then we would know how far.
is this a joke, Emeka an Okoro (short man) against Segun ( probably twice his size).

I no fy laff.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by mysticwarrior(m): 7:39pm On May 11, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
please who Sabi fight?

is this joke when vast majority of combat sport fighters in Nigeria are Yoruba.

Who Sabi fight pass Yoruba let us know.
wetin you dey talk wetin you come dey talk now? We dey talk of reality fight here this one jump come out from Ijebu Igbo dey talk of sport fight wey get rule. Abi you wan talk of Anthony Joshua wey Oleksandr Usyk beat like small pikin for Saudi Arabia?
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by MSGAMBLE9: 7:51pm On May 11, 2023
mysticwarrior:
wetin you dey talk wetin you come dey talk now? We dey talk of reality fight here this one jump come out from Ijebu Igbo dey talk of sport fight wey get rule. Abi you wan talk of Anthony Joshua wey Oleksandr Usyk beat like small pikin for Saudi Arabia?
na only mouth una get, which tribe are you from? I hope you are not from Ijaw tribe who need federal protection after una chief house was burn down in warri 2003.

AJ irrespective is an ex world champion...only hard tough people do combat sport and una kinmens soft die with mouthing off.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Dshocker(m): 8:41pm On May 11, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
is this a joke, Emeka an Okoro (short man) against Segun ( probably twice his size).

I no fy laff.

Which one be Emeka an Okoro?

Na Kolos dey disturb you, you need help.
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Airlord2030: 8:44pm On May 11, 2023
Dshocker:

If you have nothing meaningful to say, guy abeg shut up, everybody know say na so so noise, dey shout "WO" "WO" "WO" una sabi, after una don use ethanol/hot take finish una body, no single mind.

Imagine, even for una land, other tribes still get mind dey fight una, guy rest.

Make una go Southeast or Southsouth go make "pim".
which other tribes fight us for our land?
Same others tribes wey dey cry say we nor allow them vote in peace. cheesy
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by MSGAMBLE9: 8:49pm On May 11, 2023
Dshocker:

Which one be Emeka an Okoro?
Na Kolos dey disturb you, you need help.
E pain it...!

Yeye dey smell.
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Airlord2030: 8:52pm On May 11, 2023
bennyblings:

After every gragra when buhari do e still beg for peace with tompolo u dy open your mouth call local apc tout. You nor see say dem put tinubu for egbusu chair(if you know the meaning) when him come oporoza? Like this buhari government and apc dy pay the whole creek(men and women) 200k per month because dem know wetin fit sup.abobi this way na army dy settle quarel o make you take your time o.
shutup oga .. We know say buhari na incompetent man.. Why your ogbusu nor try their rubbish with obasanjo when he nearly wipe out una militants for odi ..
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Dshocker(m): 8:58pm On May 11, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
E pain it...!

Yeye dey smell.

I talk am.... Na Kolos.
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Karleb(m): 9:01pm On May 11, 2023
This is funny as hell. grin
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by KayB: 9:17pm On May 11, 2023
Not only because of women, Ghanaians both men and women and the Togolese men, feel threatened àt any level they sight Nigerians not to talk of mow shoving into their guts in their country.
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by MSGAMBLE9: 9:22pm On May 11, 2023
Dshocker:

I talk am.... Na Kolos.
Okoro must have bite off your yansh off before.... eyah I feel for you.

What is the colour of your Pain, Okoro man?
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Dshocker(m): 9:37pm On May 11, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
Okoro must have bite off your yansh off before.... eyah I feel for you.

What is the colour of your Pain, Okoro man?

Kolos fit carry you dey go forever.

Stop am, e no good for your head.
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by MSGAMBLE9: 10:26pm On May 11, 2023
Dshocker:

Kolos fit carry you dey go forever.

Stop am, e no good for your head.
Okoro man with low self-esteem feeling funky..,

My bloda, your Pain na follow come from Aba.
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by kokorokoman: 2:37am On May 12, 2023
world people.
na once dem turn the thread to tribal wrestling.
shocked shocked grin grin
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Nobody: 3:05am On May 12, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Please do yourself a favour, go back to elementary school so you could be taught how to properly spell dialect, you also need to learn how and when to use punctuation marks .

I now consider Warri pidgin English as a local dialect on its own rights. That is how language evolves.
I dey gbadun anything Delta people speak pidgin.
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by mysticwarrior(m): 7:33am On May 12, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
na only mouth una get, which tribe are you from? I hope you are not from Ijaw tribe who need federal protection after una chief house was burn down in warri 2003.

AJ irrespective is an ex world champion...only hard tough people do combat sport and una kinmens soft die with mouthing off.
Ex world champion for him pocket, tell am make him enta warri make them stage am with gbegele. Gbegele na fighter wey them dey carry dey go wage any kind gbege for warri, he no dey carry possession go mission and he dey naked dey fight.

Na crowd fight he dey like and before the fight he go take grannut oil and alive oil take baff bodi all him bodi go come dey draw. As he naked nobody fit grab am during fight because he bodi go dey draw, if you see where that guy dey fight here fear go catch you. And he dey even dey use "pick am light" meaning if he grab you during fight, he go pick you up and you go dey very light for him hand as if you be paper, and he go use you take show popsi God for heaven, before he go Lego you for ground make devil use you take press.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2 Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO Wed In Owerri (Photos) / He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! / What Do You Do When Your Boyfriend Is Broke And Asks You For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.