Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach (40634 Views)

A Ghanaian Village Of Mafi Dove, Sex Is Allowed But No One Was Born There(pics) / A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) / Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride And Her Dwarf Groom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by MechanicMike: 12:52pm On May 13, 2023
kokorokoman:
it was a friend's birthday so we decided to chill at kokrobite beach.
it was all fun from playing ghana vs naija football against the ghana guys we met at the beach to swimming and feeding our eyes with the nourishing and volumptously mighty ghana yanshes been thrown at our faces every now and then.

while the fun was going on there came these three beautiful girls of between 19 to 25 of age, all dressed in bikini and having fun all alone without any man close to them, my guy, the celebrant approached them and got talking with the most beautiful of them, dark in complexion with beautiful brown big and sexy eyes, as if that's not enough she come get big breast and yansh join.
my guy collected her number and left.

i went for the second girl, a bit fair in complexion, slim with beautiful perky boobs that was revealed in it's full glory because of the wetness of her bra.
we started vibing, she wanted to teach me how to swim so we both went into the water side holding hands.
once i saw this guy running towards u, first i thought he was one of the guys we were playing football together but before i could say jack, he has pressed my neck and plummeted me deep into the sea.
few secs into the water i don already dey see the backyard of heaven, i had to use my last strength to come back up to the surface of the water and held the guy, asking him why he wan to kill me, he started ranting that he will kill me and all sorts, i just wanted to know what i did wrong and he told me because i was holding and playing with a ghana girl.
jesu shocked shocked you mean you want to kill me because of woman undecided i had to grip the the guy by his throat and people came around to untangle us, we dragged on for some time and he ran away threatening that he want to go call his squad.
funny enough i later realized the girl was a liberian and not even a ghanian.
since that experience and others i dey always dey on guard when i am with a ghana woman.

Wow...bro u fokkk a Ghana beach? Nice one sir, well done!!! cheesy
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by MSGAMBLE9: 1:00pm On May 13, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Balderdash.
E Pain it.

Owned your shiit, Urhobo boy...Ayo Oritsejafor, Olu (T)Shola Emiko and Others have clearly stated that they have Yoruba ancestry ( even fight tooth and nails with Us for 1993 elections) and here you are claiming all Itshekiri have Urhobo blood..naso your Self-Esteem low reach to deny your people lineage claiming association by Marriage.

Yeye dey smell on Ogogoro drinking frail men inferiority complex.
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by mysticwarrior(m): 1:08pm On May 13, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
E Pain it.

Owned your shiit, Urhobo boy...Ayo Oritsejafor, Olu (T)Shola Emiko and Others have clearly stated that they have Yoruba ancestry and you are here claiming All Itshekiri have Urhobo blood..naso your Self-Esteem low reach to deny your people lineage claiming association by Marriage.

Yeye dey smell on Ogogoro drinking frail men inferiority complex.
continue with your awkward way of thinking bro whether you like am or not I be 3 in one and would not be sentimental on any of the tribe In warri which am related to so get that into your thick skull.
But why una dey run from physical fight sef? 🤣🤣, And some of una dey dirty chai for the full niaja every body know say una win award for dirtiness.
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by MSGAMBLE9: 1:14pm On May 13, 2023
mysticwarrior:
continue with your awkward way of thinking bro whether you like am or not I be 3 in one and would not be sentimental on any of the tribe In warri which am related to so get that into your thick skull.
But why una dey run from physical fight sef? 🤣🤣
I hear you..

I wonder which reeks more than a ruptured septic tank or your lack of Self-Esteem and low inferiority complex.

Lying 3-in-1 wan belong by fire by force to Omoluabi Race. The same people that kill una like goat in 1998.

Shame on Ogogoro drinking frail men lineage.
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by mysticwarrior(m): 1:23pm On May 13, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
I hear you..

I wonder which reeks more than a ruptured septic tank or your lack of Self-Esteem and low inferiority complex.

Lying 3-in-1 wan belong by fire by force to Omoluabi Race. The people that kill una like goat in 1998.

Shame on Ogogoro drinking frail men lineage.
Why some of una dey dirty? for Ado Ekiti where I served na so una women dey shit for bathroom dey throw inside gutter for near old garage. And I ask again, why some of una dey dirty?
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by MSGAMBLE9: 1:30pm On May 13, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Why some of una dey dirty? for Ado Ekiti where I served na so una women dey shit for bathroom dey throw inside gutter for near old garage. And I ask again, why some of una dey dirty?
L
why are you running away or shifting topic,Mr I no know where I come from.

We make only our brothers traditional title the only federal recognized Royal title in Warri land that is Olu of Warri land.... and All your Ogogoro drinking frail mens do could is grumble and hide under their wife's skirt.

Shame on Ogogoro drinking frail mouthing off lineage.
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by mysticwarrior(m): 1:42pm On May 13, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
L
why are you running away or shifting topic,Mr I no know where I come from.

We make only our brothers traditional title the only federal recognized Royal title in Warri land. All your Ogogoro drinking frail men do could is grumble and hide under their wife's skirt.

Shame on Ogogoro drinking frail mouthing off lineage.
Soro soke werey, that is the only thing you have been screeming since. Fulani and aboki dey punish una for Oyo Sunday Igboho no fit stand fight like man, the idiot run go Benin republic go hide🤣🤣🤣, and I ask again Why una dey run from physical fight??
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by MSGAMBLE9: 2:09pm On May 13, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Soro soke werey, that is the only thing you have been screeming since. Fulani and aboki dey punish una for Oyo Sunday Igboho no fit stand fight like man, the idiot run go Benin republic go hide🤣🤣🤣, and I ask again Why una dey run from physical fight??
You are out of depth.... you are shifting topic. Accept your L in peace.

I must have pressed your tiny Ogogoro neck.

Yeye dey smell Urhobo boy sef wan belong.. Inter-marriages wus you there.

Low Self-Esteem mofo.
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by mysticwarrior(m): 2:26pm On May 13, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
You are out of depth.... you are shifting topic. Accept your L in peace.

I must have pressed your tiny Ogogoro neck.

Yeye dey smell Urhobo boy sef wan belong.. Inter-marriages wus you there.

Low Self-Esteem mofo.
Urhobo na tribe name, boy na na wetin English dey call young man, ogogoro na local drink, why are you so obsessed with all these? Ọgbẹni jọwọ fi ọrọ naa silẹ because you are making me to feel your immeasurable idiocy. Fulani dey dey rape una women dey kill una, Amotekun and Igboho dey run leave fight, dey there dey shout OPC.
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by MSGAMBLE9: 2:34pm On May 13, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Urhobo na tribe name, boy na na wetin English dey call young man, ogogoro na local drink, why are you so obsessed with all these? Ọgbẹni jọwọ fi ọrọ naa silẹ because you are making me to feel your immeasurable idiocy. Fulani dey dey rape una women dey kill una, Amotekun and Igboho dey run leave fight, dey there dey shout OPC.
Then why are you denying your heritage...you must have a very Low Self-Esteem.

Frail Ogogoro drinking men might be shameful to you buh atleast owned up your shiit even if it makes you less of a Man i.e. a Sissy...atleast you didn't create yourself...

By force attachee no dey pay.

Yeye and big Shame on attachees.
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by bennyblings(m): 4:53pm On May 13, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
I mentioned blessing in last post or you can't read...do you want to compared blessing an upcoming wrestlers with household names like Odunayo or the Adeniyis ( brother and sister)....last time you ignorantly mentioned Ajagba in same breath with AJ and Adesanya, a nobody....are you joking.

These are Nigerians in UFC, these should even end the discussion..

1. Israel Adesanya
2. Jimi Manuwa
3. Kamaru Usman (Edo)
4. Oluwale Bamgbose
5. Hakeem Dawodu
6. Sodiq Yusuff
7. Kennedy Nzechukwu (Igbo)

Is Kamaru Usman an Urhobo or Ijaw or is Auchi part of Warri land...Guy what are smoking?. When it comes to Combat Una men are too Sissy to even show face.

Yeye dey smell.
Your IQ and comprehension skill needs raising. I'm done with your lame ass .
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by MSGAMBLE9: 5:02pm On May 13, 2023
bennyblings:

Your IQ and comprehension skill needs raising. I'm done with your lame ass .
People go personal when their PAIN is severely... you could easily have ignore it buh couldn't the urge.

E pain it.
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Hedgefunds: 5:48pm On Apr 24
pelhurmy:

It's taught and not thought

Learn to be humble!

I need your help on the meter stuff.
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by pelhurmy(m): 1:52am On Apr 25
Hedgefunds:

I need your help on the meter stuff.

Is it showing a negative reading? Then, you'll need to recharge it. I was told that sometimes, some meters are faulty and do not take the correct readings until later.
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by imagrg(m): 6:46am On Apr 25
Make every Nigerian man dey pray every morning as he wake up say make im preek nor either put am for trouble or kill am one day.

Na preek be our major challenge as men wen still dey get erection.
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Hedgefunds: 6:52am On Apr 25
pelhurmy:

Is it showing a negative reading? Then, you'll need to recharge it. I was told that sometimes, some meters are faulty and do not take the correct readings until later.

Yes negative reading , can i have your number sir..
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Exceed15: 9:59am On Apr 25
Ghanaian men are obsessed with their women.
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by skj1377(m): 10:10am On Apr 25
Go to labadi beach . Going to free beach can threaten your life.
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by pelhurmy(m): 9:04pm On Apr 25
Hedgefunds:

Yes negative reading , can i have your number sir..

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Hedgefunds: 9:43pm On Apr 25
pelhurmy:

Thanks will contact you. Kindly edit ur number.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / 2 Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO Wed In Owerri (Photos) / He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.