Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach (40547 Views)

A Ghanaian Village Of Mafi Dove, Sex Is Allowed But No One Was Born There(pics) / A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) / Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride And Her Dwarf Groom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Risingblue008(m): 2:40pm On May 10, 2023
Rhr
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by inoki247: 2:45pm On May 10, 2023
webdevprof:

Next time, don't allow such things to slide. Someone tried to drown you because of a woman, you should have at least snapped his pics & report to the police.

I don't know your tribe, but as Yoruba man wey I be, I no go allow person like that go. Like I said earlier, even if na 1-2 punch, I must burst him mouth that day, make everybody gather ontop the matter judge am.

Next time, he won't try such with Nigerians...

Lol did you know whether he has papers if he approach the police and they ask for his ID the case might turn on him....
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:47pm On May 10, 2023
webdevprof:

I was talking about it cus I felt hurt as a Nigerian, read my last comment.

@the bolded, I know people with this your mentality are mostly Niger deltans, cos una mouth dey draw like okro and una dey feel say una open eye. Igbos used to say this too but they've stopped after several reseting from Yoruba boys. Don't worry, keep telling your younger ones the same thing till they collect from a Yoruba guy.

Meanwhile all the fighters repping Nigeria are Yorubas... Talk about Israel Adesanya, Anthony Joshua, Bash Ali, even local fighters like Taiwo Esepo.

Samuel Peter nko?
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 10, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

Samuel Peter nko?

Na why dem quick beat am.

13 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Investorozay: 2:49pm On May 10, 2023
webdevprof:
Oh boy, that's a scary story. Does that mean Ghanaian men feel threatened whenever a Nigerian approaches their women?

You should have done something to that guy, forget that he's in his country. At least make him collect 1-2 punch. What kind of hatred does he have for Nigerians that he believes he can do that to you?

As if we don't have Ghanaians still living in Nigeria, lots of them as a matter of fact, still making money and working both legally & illegally in Nigeria.

Ghana gals like Naija men. I remember the unisex salon I used to go to in east legon. Whenever you enter the ladies start whispering and smile all the time when they find out u from naija

3 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by uuzba(m): 2:49pm On May 10, 2023
kokorokoman:
he doesnt know the girl from adam, this is normal in ghana and to some extent in togo but the togo guys are not as aggressive as ghanians.
onece they see a nigerian and their woman na wahala, jealousy don start be dat
E fit be say them still dey vex for that 1983 Ghana must Go incident.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Omoawoke: 2:50pm On May 10, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Ogogoro be like woman if you shark am you must high, warri na im be the only city wey no be state capital for naija and yet e get heavy weight, count first five cities for naija warri no carry last, dey there make pant dey wear you, Lagos island na for dodo children wey no get bone, Lagos island na agbero jungle, see this odoko, you wake up this morning sey you wan use relaxer take do soapi ontop warri matta, obobay dress o make your prick no go peel o.

Abeg una no get local dilect, what's the craze with speaking concentrated pidgin English. It seems to.make you guys feel powerful and special.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by funshint(m): 2:53pm On May 10, 2023
But that's the problem with we Nigerians. How will you be somewhere and everybody know that you're Nigerian?! Na unnecessary show-off they bring all this kain wahala. Unless I tell you, you can't know my nationality.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by bionixs: 2:53pm On May 10, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Ah ah alaye sofri sofri dey add maggi for the soup na, everybody knows say Yoruba man no sabi physical fight na. When you introduce yourself as Yoruba man I dey expect say you go use sango and Ogun take finish him generation, na that kind fight we know Yoruba men for.
me sef , I surprise o. Which day the transformation happen

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 10, 2023
Investorozay:

Ghana gals like Naija men. I remember the unisex salon I used to go to in east legon. Whenever you enter the ladies start whispering and smile all the time when they find out u from naija

Yea and that's usually because most Nigerian guys look good and have money.

I was just shocked that someone tried to kill a Nigerian because of a woman, someone who isn't even related to the girl. Na wa o.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Kinzo0917(m): 2:55pm On May 10, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Ah ah alaye sofri sofri dey add maggi for the soup na, everybody knows say Yoruba man no sabi physical fight na. When you introduce yourself as Yoruba man I dey expect say you go use sango and Ogun take finish him generation, na that kind fight we know Yoruba men for.
. Yoruba men can fear…

4 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 10, 2023
Okay I read some dialogue on the first page. Did those two communicate in English? embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Angelfrost(m): 2:58pm On May 10, 2023
What exactly is the point or thrust of this post??! undecided

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Parrot69: 3:00pm On May 10, 2023
uuzba:

E fit be say them still dey vex for that 1983 Ghana must Go incident.
When your actors/actresses make movies and still refer to the "Ghana must Go bag" they watch those movies don't you think they will be vexed?

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Kinzo0917(m): 3:00pm On May 10, 2023
webdevprof:

@the bolded, I know people with this your mentality are mostly Niger deltans, cos una mouth dey draw like okro and una dey feel say una open eye. Igbos used to say this too but they've stopped after several reseting from Yoruba boys. Don't worry, keep telling your younger ones the same thing till they collect from a Yoruba guy.

Meanwhile all the fighters repping Nigeria are Yorubas... Talk about Israel Adesanya, Anthony Joshua, Bash Ali, even local fighters like Taiwo Esepo.
. Taaaaa. Shat up there. Which yoruba people are you talking of? It is yoruba people who could do nothing when Abiola was killed? Yoruba people and fear is like 5&6

10 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 10, 2023
Kinzo0917:
. Taaaaa. Shat up there. Which yoruba people are you talking of? It is yoruba people who could do nothing when Abiola was killed? Yoruba people and fear is like 5&6

You don turn am to politics? Okay...

At least FFK knack Ojukwu wife till she get belle for London. A win is a win. grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Kingsley123456(m): 3:02pm On May 10, 2023
I'm still planning to go Ghana Beach , I wan go handle those yarnsh againπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Shadysen: 3:03pm On May 10, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Savage reply! Nigerians have a very bad mouth.
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Rizzputin(m): 3:06pm On May 10, 2023
Ghanaian girls have some kind of fetish/fantasy for naija niggas

Any time I'm in Ghana and i tell them I'm from naija, it's as if a Hot witch goes off in them and they start trying their best to impress me

I love my thick Ghana baddies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by SaLongs1(m): 3:07pm On May 10, 2023
mysticwarrior:
grin grin Cowards of the country!!!
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by nedekid: 3:09pm On May 10, 2023
Bros no pics shocked
Guess you had a swell time.
Ghana chicks suddenly became hot! Black beauties with raw ass and heavy pointers. Guess it had to do with their economy improving over the years.
I remember in the late 90s, my paddy and some friends went to ghana for weekend good time. Big boys ohh. They came back lamenting that all the chicks were black and worwor, say na waste of money, them no even nack. grin

4 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Egypt209: 3:10pm On May 10, 2023
Back when we're Schooling in Ghana, their girls dey like naija dick like addiction.
Every night hostel go full for dem big nyansh wey wan come collect, and this thing dey pain their men well.

It's good the guy restrain himself ooh because the law enforcement no wan take ear hear say nah Nigerian
Nah that day you go regret going there.
At 100 level, I carry my guy Opel sedan go town and I'm driving with pam sandal
Dem stop me and book me on top say the sandal no get buckle.
Dem say you must wear shoe or sandal with buckle. No be small gbege ooh as I wan first charge.

Ghana is fun but you just need to learn how to deal with them.
Always go out with one of your Ghanaian guy, he go dey act as fixer. That's our strategy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by komzy589(m): 3:11pm On May 10, 2023
webdevprof:

Local boy, oya go and drink ur ogogoro. grin
You're so pained... Next time don't insult people who are above you!

I'll stop responding to your comments now. You can keep quoting yourself and ranting.

Adios!
Omo that guy finish u!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

4 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by TheGift: 3:13pm On May 10, 2023
webdevprof:

Next time, don't allow such things to slide. Someone tried to drown you because of a woman, you should have at least snapped his pics & report to the police.

I don't know your tribe, but as Yoruba man wey I be, I no go allow person like that go. Like I said earlier, even if na 1-2 punch, I must burst him mouth that day, make everybody gather ontop the matter judge am.

Next time, he won't try such with Nigerians...

As a Yoruba Man? Ok now, like your people say "E le nu"

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 10, 2023
komzy589:

Omo that guy finish u!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

How e take finish you?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 10, 2023
TheGift:

As a Yoruba Man? Ok now, like your people say "E le nu"

For real... And we get the guts to back it up, while ur own people rely on old tribalistic tales.

If you price some Yoruba men you go pay. Na so be life. ✌🏾

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by seetomorrow: 3:22pm On May 10, 2023
kokorokoman:
it was a friend's birthday so we decided to chill at kokrobite beach.
it was all fun from playing ghana vs naija football against the ghana guys we met at the beach to swimming and feeding our eyes with the nourishing and volumptously mighty ghana yanshes been thrown at our faces every now and then.

while the fun was going on there came these three beautiful girls of between 19 to 25 of age, all dressed in bikini and having fun all alone without any man close to them, my guy, the celebrant approached them and got talking with the most beautiful of them, dark in complexion with beautiful brown big and sexy eyes, as if that's not enough she come get big breast and yansh join.
my guy collected her number and left.

i went for the second girl, a bit fair in complexion, slim with beautiful perky boobs that was revealed in it's full glory because of the wetness of her bra.
we started vibing, she wanted to teach me how to swim so we both went into the water side holding hands.
once i saw this guy running towards u, first i thought he was one of the guys we were playing football together but before i could say jack, he has pressed my neck and plummeted me deep into the sea.
few secs into the water i don already dey see the backyard of heaven, i had to use my last strength to come back up to the surface of the water and held the guy, asking him why he wan to kill me, he started ranting that he will kill me and all sorts, i just wanted to know what i did wrong and he told me because i was holding and playing with a ghana girl.
jesu shocked shocked you mean you want to kill me because of woman undecided i had to grip the the guy by his throat and people came around to untangle us, we dragged on for some time and he ran away threatening that he want to go call his squad.
funny enough i later realized the girl was a liberian and not even a ghanian.
since that experience and others i dey always dey on guard when i am with a ghana woman.

Dude you finished me with laughter when you said YOU HAVE STARTED SEEING BACKYARD OF HEAVEN...LOL...Jesus.. i laugh like mad...What?? grin grin grin grin grin
thank your stars you made it alive.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Thomasankara(m): 3:23pm On May 10, 2023
[/color]i dont believe this story grin[color=#770077]
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by mariahAngel(f): 3:33pm On May 10, 2023
kokorokoman:
it's normal thing with ghanian men, na wahala to talk to their women.
ghana women love nigerian men to a fault and i think this is where the jealousy stems from.
though i have also had experiences like that mostly in the northern part of nigeria.

You been think say Ghana men be like una wey no know how to protect and value una women?
Na only to yarn trash 2 4 7 about Nigerian women una sabi.
You get mind go another man territory, go dey chyke their women, still wan do pass yourself.
You get luck say them no hagbuola gi there. Nonsense!
πŸ™„

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by odunH(m): 3:34pm On May 10, 2023
webdevprof:

Lol🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣You don finish that guy o. Mouth dey draw like okra!πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ‘

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by mysticwarrior(m): 3:35pm On May 10, 2023
Omoawoke:

Abeg una no get local dilect, what's the craze with speaking concentrated pidgin English. It seems to.make you guys feel powerful and special.
Please do yourself a favour, go back to elementary school so you could be taught how to properly spell dialect, you also need to learn how and when to use punctuation marks .

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. / Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? / Couple Jump Into Swimming Pool Shortly After Their Wedding & Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.