Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach (40639 Views)

A Ghanaian Village Of Mafi Dove, Sex Is Allowed But No One Was Born There(pics) / A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) / Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride And Her Dwarf Groom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by MSGAMBLE9: 9:11am On May 12, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Ex world champion for him pocket, tell am make him enta warri make them stage am with gbegele. Gbegele na fighter wey them dey carry dey go wage any kind gbege for warri, he no dey carry possession go mission and he dey naked dey fight.

Na crowd fight he dey like and before the fight he go take grannut oil and alive oil take baff bodi all him bodi go come dey draw. As he naked nobody fit grab am during fight because he bodi go dey draw, if you see where that guy dey fight here fear go catch you. And he dey even dey use "pick am light" meaning if he grab you during fight, he go pick you up and you go dey very light for him hand as if you be paper, and he go use you take show popsi God for heaven, before he go Lego you for ground make devil use you take press.
talk is cheap...if you think say boxing na child play enter ring make we see how many second you go last...

Which tribe are you from..cos I no see any warri pikin ever dare near Combat sport not even arm wrestling. Tough hard-nut people do Combat not Ogogoro frail stamina mouthing off men.

The same Warri that was fidgeting wen OPC threaten and burn una Chief house... where are all your fighting men (under their wife's bed cowering like a pussy).

Talk is cheap. Ogogoro frail men mouthing off, typical of warri man.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by mysticwarrior(m): 9:42am On May 12, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
talk is cheap...if you think say boxing na child play enter ring make we see how many second you go last...

Which tribe are you from..cos I no see any warri pikin ever dare near Combat sport not even arm wrestling. Tough hard-nut people do Combat not Ogogoro frail stamina mouthing off men.

The same Warri that was fidgeting wen OPC threaten and burn una Chief house... where are all your fighting men (under their wife's bed cowering like a pussy).

Abeg use super glue gum that your mouth with that your sub standard pidgin wey you dey speak. Why you wan know my tribe?

We no believe combat sports for warri, na fight wey no get rule and referee we dey get joy to dey fight. abeg no dey come here dey come talk wetin you no dey sure of, when OPC take enter warri? gi mi date. OPC wey ordinary kporkpor dey use shine na im you wan use compare makaival and odion road boys wey dey follow congo dey kira?
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by MSGAMBLE9: 10:28am On May 12, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Abeg use super glue gum that your mouth with that your sub standard pidgin wey you dey speak. Why you wan know my tribe?

We no believe combat sports for warri, na fight wey no get rule and referee we dey get joy to dey fight. abeg no dey come here dey come talk wetin you no dey sure of, when OPC take enter warri? gi mi date. OPC wey ordinary kporkpor dey use shine na im you wan use compare makaival and odion road boys wey dey follow congo dey kira?
substandard pidgin? Who regulate pidgin? Oxford...Pidgin is a creole an almagamation of different language..I no know say standard pidgin dey oooo, so only warri own is standard? go educate yourself on what Pidgin means.

you claimed not knowing when OPC enter warri, guy are you a Gen Z?

https://www.nairaland.com/1559630/gani-adams-itsekiri-leaders-inaugurate

Or ask una Elders wetin sup in 1998.

Combat sport get many rule, so na street fight/ brawl you wan use beat a man from region well known for unruly agberos. Is that not a death wish.

An agbero against an Ogogoro drinking frail Urhobo man. Hahahaha.....! Death wish.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Bimbilla(m): 10:34am On May 12, 2023
I don't believe this story we Ghanaians don't have that attitude towards our Nigerians people
kokorokoman:
it was a friend's birthday so we decided to chill at kokrobite beach.
it was all fun from playing ghana vs naija football against the ghana guys we met at the beach to swimming and feeding our eyes with the nourishing and volumptously mighty ghana yanshes been thrown at our faces every now and then.

while the fun was going on there came these three beautiful girls of between 19 to 25 of age, all dressed in bikini and having fun all alone without any man close to them, my guy, the celebrant approached them and got talking with the most beautiful of them, dark in complexion with beautiful brown big and sexy eyes, as if that's not enough she come get big breast and yansh join.
my guy collected her number and left.

i went for the second girl, a bit fair in complexion, slim with beautiful perky boobs that was revealed in it's full glory because of the wetness of her bra.
we started vibing, she wanted to teach me how to swim so we both went into the water side holding hands.
once i saw this guy running towards u, first i thought he was one of the guys we were playing football together but before i could say jack, he has pressed my neck and plummeted me deep into the sea.
few secs into the water i don already dey see the backyard of heaven, i had to use my last strength to come back up to the surface of the water and held the guy, asking him why he wan to kill me, he started ranting that he will kill me and all sorts, i just wanted to know what i did wrong and he told me because i was holding and playing with a ghana girl.
jesu shocked shocked you mean you want to kill me because of woman undecided i had to grip the the guy by his throat and people came around to untangle us, we dragged on for some time and he ran away threatening that he want to go call his squad.
funny enough i later realized the girl was a liberian and not even a ghanian.
since that experience and others i dey always dey on guard when i am with a ghana woman.
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by mysticwarrior(m): 11:12am On May 12, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
substandard pidgin? Who regulate pidgin? Oxford...Pidgin is a creole an almagamation of different language..I no know say standard pidgin dey oooo, so only warri own is standard? go educate yourself on what Pidgin means.

you claimed not knowing when OPC enter warri, guy are you a Gen Z?

Or ask una Elders wetin sup in 1998.

Combat sport get many rule, so na street fight/ brawl you wan use beat a man from region well known for unruly agberos. Is that not a death wish.

An agbero against an Ogogoro drinking frail Urhobo man. Hahahaha.....! Death wish.
for you to ask this kind question you be heavy anoda. Warri pidgin na first class every other one na counterfeit, You be illiterate for where pidgin English dey, come warri make we educate you. You say you no know say pidgin English get standard one, you no fit search google?

See as you just dey fool yourself for here dey call where you from come "region of well known Unruly Agberos" Alaye werey ku se o.

Na1999 be warri crisis and na between 3 tribes, and Opc no involved no dey let your imagination dey confuse your thinking.

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by MSGAMBLE9: 11:59am On May 12, 2023
mysticwarrior:
for you to ask this kind question you be heavy anoda. Warri pidgin na first class every other one na counterfeit, You be illiterate for where pidgin English dey, come warri make we educate you. You say you no know say pidgin English get standard one, you no fit search google?

See as you just dey fool yourself for here dey call where you from come "region of well known Unruly Agberos" Alaye werey ku se o.

Na1999 be warri crisis and na between 3 tribes, and Opc no involved no dey let your imagination dey confuse your thinking.
Warri pidgin the best? what does the word pidgin means? you called aldultrated or mix-matched creole the best? I listened to Wazobia and Naija fm and no be the kind warri pidgin or slang Dem dey air..it pidgin or slang depend on the OAP origin. so hausa, Ghana, Zambia pidgin are fake?

First you claimed OPC no dey Warri, I clear your doubt. the killing in 1998 and 2003 are led by OPC on itshekiri side. Reason una Elders dey mouth off that OPC should not open shop permanently buh when they did your chief start sueing for peace and crawl into their shell....who burn una Chief house in 2003?

https://www.hrw.org/reports/2003/nigeria1103/3.htm

Your people only mouth off and drink Ogogoro when kasala burst, na under their wife's bed Dem go dey hide Cowering like a puss.y
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by MSGAMBLE9: 12:03pm On May 12, 2023
mysticwarrior:

Warri pidgin the best? what does the word pidgin means? you called aldultrated or mis-matched creole the best? I listened to Wazobia and Naija fm and no be the kind warri pidgin or slang Dem dey air..it pidgin or slang depend on the OAP origin. so hausa, Ghana, Zambia pidgin are fake?.

Warri pidgin na first class according to your local institution with no fact backing it up. Pidgin is not even a language like Swahili, yoruba, French and English buh a mis-matched of any word of various people.

First you claimed OPC no dey Warri, I clear your doubt. the killing in 1998 and 2003 are led by OPC on itshekiri side. Reason una Elders dey mouth off that OPC should not open shop permanently buh when they did your chief start sueing for peace and crawl into their shell....who burn una Chief house in 2003?

Your people only mouth off and drink Ogogoro when kasala burst, na under their wife's bed Dem go dey hide Cowering like a puss.y
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by bennyblings(m): 3:33pm On May 12, 2023
Airlord2030:
shutup oga .. We know say buhari na incompetent man.. Why your ogbusu nor try their rubbish with obasanjo when he nearly wipe out una militants for odi ..

Get sense you nor gree.
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by bennyblings(m): 3:36pm On May 12, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:

Efe ajagba nor be ughelli boy?una go just dy open una smelly mouth dy talk anyhow
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by Airlord2030: 3:45pm On May 12, 2023
bennyblings:
Get sense you nor gree.
e painamcheesy
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by MSGAMBLE9: 4:32pm On May 12, 2023
bennyblings:

Efe ajagba nor be ughelli boy?una go just dy open una smelly mouth dy talk anyhow
you tried...maybe one of the few yet less remarkable and almost forgettable... which weight category is he again? is he a world champion (whether ex) or just an upcoming walking up the Cadre?

We all know who is overwhelming dominating the genre.

That won't still change the fact that Una men are frail Ogogoro drinking sissy.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by bennyblings(m): 8:13pm On May 12, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
you tried...maybe one of the few yet less remarkable and almost forgettable... which weight category is he again? is he a world champion (whether ex) or just an upcoming walking up the Cadre?

We all know who is overwhelming dominating the genre.

That won't still change the fact that Una men are frail Ogogoro drinking sissy.
The greatest ufc wealterweight champion was born in auchi, the ladies that won medals in Olympic wrestling are from delta and bayelsa state respectively. You must be deluded if you think a Yoruba man can topple a Niger deltan in any physical contest.
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by kelspinall(m): 8:40pm On May 12, 2023
,how can a man be bold enough to risk a life for bicch that loves fun and free life...that Ghana guy is an idiot...

insecured little boy(Ghana boy)
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by mysticwarrior(m): 9:27pm On May 12, 2023
bennyblings:

shuo, the matter no tire you my guy, after all this Lagos agbero don take shekpe take press finish them go come dey opata yarn for here
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by mysticwarrior(m): 9:29pm On May 12, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
Warri pidgin the best? what does the word pidgin means? you called aldultrated or mis-matched creole the best? I listened to Wazobia and Naija fm and no be the kind warri pidgin or slang Dem dey air..it pidgin or slang depend on the OAP origin. so hausa, Ghana, Zambia pidgin are fake?.

Warri pidgin na first class according to your local institution with no fact backing it up. Pidgin is not even a language like Swahili, yoruba, French and English buh a mis-matched of any word of various people.

Continue the opata yarnings
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by bennyblings(m): 9:43pm On May 12, 2023
mysticwarrior:
shuo, the matter no tire you my guy, after all this Lagos agbero don take shekpe take press finish them go come dey opata yarn for here
The guy na heavy junkie e even dy ask efe ajagba weight category, person when dem rank among top heavy weight contender in line for title shot.
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by mysticwarrior(m): 9:56pm On May 12, 2023
bennyblings:

The guy na heavy junkie e even dy ask efe ajagba weight category, person when dem rank among top heavy weight contender in line for title shot.
No mind that ogberaga wey no know himself. "Efe Ajagba is a Nigerian professional boxer who holds the record for the fastest victory in boxing history after his opponent was disqualified for leaving the ring one second after the opening bell".

We no dey make noise but everybody know say we no dey carry last, as the opponent see Efe odidi hold the omoko for brorkors, na once alaye delete and na for outside the ring he for take go see himself, he dey find fight he never see fight he dey piante, I dey even dey suspect say the omoko na from one particular part of the country, because na them dey see physical fight dey shalay grin grin grin
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by MSGAMBLE9: 10:53pm On May 12, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Continue the opata yarnings
E pain it.

Yeye dey smell.
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by MSGAMBLE9: 10:59pm On May 12, 2023
bennyblings:
The greatest ufc wealterweight champion was born in auchi, the ladies that won medals in Olympic wrestling are from delta and bayelsa state respectively. You must be deluded if you think a Yoruba man can topple a Niger deltan in any physical contest.
who is the champion that is born in Auchi, name him now? Make I burst your bubble.

Nigeria best known wrestlers are currently from Ondo state.. Aminat Adeniyi and her brother, Odunayo Adekuoroye...are you comparing Blessing to Odunayo or Adeniyi?

Who are the Bayelsa wrestlers I wan know? Last time you dare compare AJ, Usman, Adesanya to a nobody in form of Ajagba? That is Sacrilege.

Yeye dey smell.
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by MSGAMBLE9: 11:11pm On May 12, 2023
mysticwarrior:
No mind that ogberaga wey no know himself. "Efe Ajagba is a Nigerian professional boxer who holds the record for the fastest victory in boxing history after his opponent was disqualified for leaving the ring one second after the opening bell".

We no dey make noise but everybody know say we no dey carry last, as the opponent see Efe odidi hold the omoko for brorkors, na once alaye delete and na for outside the ring he for take go see himself, he dey find fight he never see fight he dey piante, I dey even dey suspect say the omoko na from one particular part of the country, because na them dey see physical fight dey shalay grin grin grin
Two mofos consoling eachother.What has Ajagba fastest victory got him? A world title match ( even for the smallest belt in heavyweight)? No, not even a high Class fight with lowly Joyce...Shame mentioning in same breath as AJ or Adesanya.

We don't make noise? where una elders that promise to burn down Warri if OPC set up shop, where Dem dey wen it happens.. under their wife's bed.

Frail Ogogoro drinking men mouthing-off buh disappeared wen kasala burst.

Yeye dey smell.
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by mysticwarrior(m): 11:30pm On May 12, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
Two mofos consoling eachother.What has Ajagba fastest victory got him? A world title match ( even for the smallest belt in heavyweight)? No, not even a high Class fight with lowly Joyce...Shame mentioning in same breath as AJ or Adesanya.

We don't make noise? where una elders that promise to burn down Warri if OPC set up shop, where Dem dey wen it happens.. under their wife's bed.

Frail Ogogoro drinking men mouthing-off buh disappeared wen kasala burst.

Yeye dey smell.
You are talking nothing but absolute arrant nosense, OPC has never stepped their foots and operated in Warri. The Niger delta has never been part of OPC's operational jurisdiction, make them try am enter na make Tomopolo and him boys roast them. Na so so ogogoro you dey shout since, why you dey let your thinking dey always link you go ogogoro things? Abeg find better thing wey make sense talk.
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by MSGAMBLE9: 11:34pm On May 12, 2023
mysticwarrior:
You are talking nothing but absolute arrant nosense, OPC has never stepped their foots and operated in Warri. The Niger delta has never been part of OPC's operational jurisdiction, make them try am enter na make Tomopolo and him boys roast them. Na so so ogogoro you dey shout since, why you dey let your thinking dey always link you go ogogoro things? Abeg find better thing wey make sense talk.
okay, take these truth cool ya body...

I hope you can read Sha. Take your time follow the thread and enlighten yourself.

Yeye dey smell.
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by mysticwarrior(m): 12:06am On May 13, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
okay, take these truth cool ya body...

I hope you can read Sha. Take your time follow the thread and enlighten yourself.

Yeye dey smell.
I be Itsekiri, I be Urhobo and I be Ijaw, I be three in one. because OPC leader visit warri no mean say OPC operate for warri, which kind Danjuma you be sef?
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by kokorokoman: 2:16am On May 13, 2023
i don't have any reason to lie
Bimbilla:
I don't believe this story we Ghanaians don't have that attitude towards our Nigerians people
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by bennyblings(m): 4:12am On May 13, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
who is the champion that is born in Auchi, name him now? Make I burst your bubble.

Nigeria best known wrestlers are currently from Ondo state.. Aminat Adeniyi and her brother, Odunayo Adekuoroye...are you comparing Blessing to Odunayo or Adeniyi?

Who are the Bayelsa wrestlers I wan know? Last time you dare compare AJ, Usman, Adesanya to a nobody in form of Ajagba? That is Sacrilege.

Yeye dey smell.
Nigga it seems your internet only works on nairaland. Blessing oborududu(bayelsa state) was Nigeria only medalist in wrestling at the Tokyo Olympics and kamaru Usman is clearly from auchi edo state. I can't believe the height of your ignorance.
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by MSGAMBLE9: 10:17am On May 13, 2023
bennyblings:

Nigga it seems your internet only works on nairaland. Blessing oborududu(bayelsa state) was Nigeria only medalist in wrestling at the Tokyo Olympics and kamaru Usman is clearly from auchi edo state. I can't believe the height of your ignorance.
I mentioned blessing in last post or you can't read...do you want to compared blessing an upcoming wrestlers with household names like Odunayo or the Adeniyis ( brother and sister)....last time you ignorantly mentioned Ajagba in same breath with AJ and Adesanya, a nobody....are you joking.

These are Nigerians in UFC, these should even end the discussion..

1. Israel Adesanya
2. Jimi Manuwa
3. Kamaru Usman (Edo)
4. Oluwale Bamgbose
5. Hakeem Dawodu
6. Sodiq Yusuff
7. Kennedy Nzechukwu (Igbo)

Is Kamaru Usman an Urhobo or Ijaw or is Auchi part of Warri land...Guy what are smoking?. When it comes to Combat Una men are too Sissy to even show face.

Yeye dey smell.
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by MSGAMBLE9: 10:24am On May 13, 2023
mysticwarrior:
I be Itsekiri, I be Urhobo and I be Ijaw, I be three in one. because OPC leader visit warri no mean say OPC operate for warri, which kind Danjuma you be sef?
You are not Itshekiri, if so you won't be denying people that are your kinsmen who fight for una side during warri crisis of 1998 when Ijaw start burning your homes.

Own your Lineage with pride, Urhobo man.

Argue with these... follow the thread where their office is located is described there...

Yeye be like an Urhobo boy claiming what he's not.
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by mysticwarrior(m): 11:28am On May 13, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
You are not Itshekiri, if so you won't be denying people that are your kinsmen who fight for una side during warri crisis of 1998 when Ijaw start burning your homes.

Own your Lineage with pride, Urhobo man.

Argue with these... follow the thread where their office is located is described there...

Yeye be like an Urhobo boy claiming what he's not.
Keep entertaining me with your ignorance. In warri there is inter-marriage between Ijaw, Itsekiri and Urhobo, and you supposed use yours sense understand wetin I mean by "I be three in one. Evidence which presumes that the Itsekiri migrated from the south west does not mean Opc is operating in Delta state alaye.

The crises which engulfed warri 2002, drew many mercenaries from far and wide who volunteered to fight for the three tribes involved. ijaw kindred from bayelsa came to assist their brothers, individual Urhobo boys came from towns and villages outside warri to also participate in the fight. few yoruba boys from Ibadan came to fight on the side of the Itsekiri but they all fled when they saw the intensity of the fierce flighting.

Seeing that the cowards has abandoned them in the midst of warfare, brave sons of Itsekiri summoned caurage and continue the fighting alone, boys from Ubeji, Ugbuwangwe, Okere, Ajamimimogha, Ifie all stood side by side and fought very hard to fend off their tribal enemies.

So you see, bro no come here come dey talk wetin you no know, I witness the warri crisis, and I am giving you first hand situation report as an eye witness reporter. Opc does not operate in warri, make I ask you, where Opc office dey for warri?
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by MSGAMBLE9: 11:44am On May 13, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Keep entertaining me with your ignorance. In warri there is inter-marriage between Ijaw, Itsekiri and Urhobo, and you supposed use yours sense understand wetin I mean by "I be three in one. Evidence which presumes that the Itsekiri migrated from the south west does not mean Opc is operating in Delta state alaye.

The crises which engulfed warri 2002, drew many mercenaries from far and wide who volunteered to fight for the three tribes involved. ijaw kindred from bayelsa came to assist their brothers, individual Urhobo boys came from towns and villages outside warri to also participate in the fight. few yoruba boys from Ibadan came to fight on the side of the Itsekiri but they all fled when they saw the intensity of the fierce flighting.

Seeing that the cowards has abandoned them in the midst of warfare, brave sons of Itsekiri summoned caurage and continue the fighting alone, boys from Ubeji, Ugbuwangwe, Okere, Ajamimimogha, Ifie all stood side by side and fought very hard to fend off their tribal enemies.

So you see, bro no come here come dey talk wetin you no know, I witness the warri crisis, and I am giving you first hand situation report as an eye witness reporter. Opc does not operate in warri, make I ask you, where Opc office dey for warri?
is there not inter-marriage in Nigeria generally or what are you driving at?.. you now admit they came and fled. Guy, be proud of your Ijaw/Urhobo ancestry no dey hide your inferiority complex and shame under Itshekiri, no Itshekiri boy go dey yarn opata about their Yoruba brothers ( they are with Us during 1993 elections brouhaha and we dey with them even now.).

No OPC office in warri? I say make you follow the thread, their office area was clearly stated there...

Own your Urhobo ancestry with your full chest, there is no shame in it except una get Sissy men wey Ogogoro and Mouth off be their Stable.

Yeye be like Urhobo boy claiming Itshekiri via Inter-marriage.

SHAME..!
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by mysticwarrior(m): 12:17pm On May 13, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
is there not inter-marriage in Nigeria generally or what are you driving at?.. you now admit they came and fled. Guy, be proud of your Ijaw/Urhobo ancestry no dey hide your inferiority complex and shame under Itshekiri, no Itshekiri boy go dey yarn opata about their Yoruba brothers ( they are with Us during 1993 elections brouhaha and we dey with them even now.).

No OPC office in warri? I say make you follow the thread, their office area was clearly stated there...

Own your Urhobo ancestry with your full chest, there is no shame in it except una get Sissy men wey Ogogoro and Mouth off be their Stable.

Yeye be like Urhobo boy claiming Itshekiri via Inter-marriage.

SHAME..!

This man no go kill me with laff o, if you no know make you know now, go warri make you ask, 65% of all Itsekiri for warri get Urhobo blood and 10% get Ijaw blood, so as I tell you say I be three in one your "Egbele sense supposed let you know say am partly from all the three tribes combine, see alaye dey wan force me be Urhobo man, I no fit shout "kpoko for you because your teeth no complete and Ibeke full your mouth" go ask any warri person wetin e mean.
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by MSGAMBLE9: 12:43pm On May 13, 2023
mysticwarrior:

This man no go kill me with laff o, if you no know make you know now, go warri make you ask, 65% of all Itsekiri for warri get Urhobo blood and 10% get Ijaw blood, so as I tell you say I be three in one your "Egbele sense supposed let you know say am partly from all the three tribes combine, see alaye dey wan force me be Urhobo man, I no fit shout "kpoko for you because your teeth no complete and Ibeke full your mouth" go ask any warri person wetin e mean.
Just like almost all royal family in SW and NW have mixed blood thru Centuries of Inter-marriage and business link....buh you are the son of your father irrespective of Inter-marriages as an African...stop claiming association by Marriage and Own your Urhobo lineage ( I know you are not proud of them) and it's a Shame.

Davido too get Ibo blood as per his mom buh he is a Proud Loyal Yoruba man or bcoz Choima mom is Yoruba make her not identify as Ibo..A quality you seem unfamiliar with.

Years of Inter-marriages wouldn't change the fact that you from Ogogoro drinking sissy men tribe.

Get that and let it sink In. Yeye be like Claiming association by Marriage.

Low Self-Esteem bunch. Oshey statistician.
Re: My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach by mysticwarrior(m): 12:47pm On May 13, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
Just like almost all royal family in SW and NW have mixed blood thru Centuries of Inter-marriage and business link....buh you are the son of your father irrespective of Inter-marriages as an African...stop claiming association by Marriage and Own your Urhobo lineage ( I know you are not proud of them) and it's a Shame.

Davido too get Ibo blood as per his mom buh he is a Proud Loyal Yoruba man or bcoz Choima mom is Yoruba make her not identify as Ibo..A quality you seem unfamiliar with.

Years of Inter-marriages wouldn't change the fact that you from Ogogoro drinking sissy men tribe.

Get that and let it sink In. Yeye be like Claiming association by Marriage.

Low Self-Esteem bunch. Oshey statistician.
Balderdash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2 Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO Wed In Owerri (Photos) / He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! / What Do You Do When Your Boyfriend Is Broke And Asks You For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.