Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:05 AM

How To Reduce Hook-ups In Nigeria - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Reduce Hook-ups In Nigeria (36044 Views)

With Hook Ups,runs Girls, Oloshos.does Guys Still Keep Girlfriends? / 99.9% Of Ladies Wearing Nose Rings Are Into Hook-ups, True Or False? / I Need A Sweet Female Fúck Buddy At Ajah, Lekki, Lagos State (no Hook Ups Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Reduce Hook-ups In Nigeria by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:45am On May 20, 2023
See as una dey write thesis on top “hook up”. SMH.

1 Like

Re: How To Reduce Hook-ups In Nigeria by FalseProphet1(m): 10:28am On May 20, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
See as una dey write thesis on top “hook up”. SMH.
Hello beautiful. smiley
Re: How To Reduce Hook-ups In Nigeria by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:00pm On May 20, 2023
FalseProphet1:

Hello beautiful. smiley

Hi. smiley
Re: How To Reduce Hook-ups In Nigeria by rainlover(m): 7:22pm On May 20, 2023
FalseProphet1:

Hello beautiful. smiley
boss we're still waiting for update on the dairy o
Re: How To Reduce Hook-ups In Nigeria by Gerrard59(m): 10:06pm On May 21, 2023
Kelechi009:

I don't really see the usefulness of this thread, are you complaining or stating a point that men are the problem?
Prostitution will never stop, and the people or threads who are complaining on Nairaland are just jokers.

I suspect you really hate the average Nigerian man because all your posts are such, when I read your posts It strikes me as a Slave Master to a Westerner or something similar, you would fit that role perfectly.

Hookups that was reduced in the so-called Western world, they modernised into ONLYFANS. OnlyFans Creators Earned $3.9 Billion in 2021, Swelling 115% Year Over Year.
Reference: variety.com/2022/digital/news/onlyfans-financials-earnings-creators-1235357264/

Their content is 70% adult content.
Reference: techjury.net/blog/onlyfans-statistics

Gerrard59:
I appreciate all the responses, including the ones that said I am a security man in the US grin and the tribal slur that I am an IPOB because I don't believe in the Fulanised Nigerian army (what if I am from Kajuru nko?)

Hopefully, this thread would serve as a template for moneyed folks in the abroad who plan or wish to return to Nigeria someday.

Additionally, the responses have proven my belief that the greatest achievement of black men especially Nigerian men is to dangle their smelly preek around while chanting alfa meils alfa meils alfa meils!!! If you read through, very few suggested these rich people should try to change the system for the better. I mentioned insecurity as a major issue even if I am not affected, but rather than suggest these moneyed folks try to change the system so that the farmers in Zango-Kataf can cultivate their crops in peace, they suggested hiring security personnel as the antidote to insecurity. When I said Nigerian men have failed their women, I was not lying. The responses prove it

The average black person esp man is inherently greedy, wicked, shortsighted, and a poor planner. Thus, I don't believe black people can build a functioning society nor can they manage one if given on a platter of gold. The ones in Bermuda, Bahamas etc are exceptions, not the norm.

I am not any slave master. In fact, I admire East Asian leaders than western politicians. There is a picture of Xi and Abe that gave me gossebumps.
Re: How To Reduce Hook-ups In Nigeria by Kelechi009: 11:55am On May 22, 2023
Gerrard59:

I am not any slave master. In fact, I admire East Asian leaders than western politicians. There is a picture of Xi and Abe that gave me gossebumps.

Its giving " I have Black friends, so I cannot be racist "
Re: How To Reduce Hook-ups In Nigeria by Gerrard59(m): 3:01am On May 23, 2023
Kelechi009:

Its giving " I have Black friends, so I cannot be racist "

If you knew abi initio as you claimed that prostitutuion will never end, why did you not tell those ignorant people lampooning Nigerian girls about hookup? Why is it when I created a thread about that you found it thoughtful to let me know it has always existed?

About Nigerian men, nothing interests me about the vast majority of Nigerian men, If I was a woman, shame for catch me seeing how other men developed their societies and play responsible politicos. Nigerian politicians supported largely by Nigerian men play crude, outdated and animalistic politicos. More than 120 people were killed in just one local government, yet none of the elites in the country has commiserated with them. Na me wey dey bash the average Nigerian man be problem, not the men who control power.

Me, a nobody, is the problem, not your favourite pastors you attended the recent concert in London or the senior pastors you have met, of which NONE has condemned the brutal butchering of Christians across Northern Nigeria.

Tell me, when you walk through the streets of America, don't you feel ashamed the way things are done in Nigeria? Na women develop America?

1 Like

Re: How To Reduce Hook-ups In Nigeria by Kelechi009: 10:40am On May 23, 2023
Gerrard59:

If you knew abi initio as you claimed that prostitutuion will never end, why did you not tell those ignorant people lampooning Nigerian girls about hookup? Why is it when I created a thread about that you found it thoughtful to let me know it has always existed?

About Nigerian men, nothing interests me about the vast majority of Nigerian men, If I was a woman, shame for catch me seeing how other men developed their societies and play responsible politicos. Nigerian politicians supported largely by Nigerian men play crude, outdated and animalistic politicos. More than 120 people were killed in just one local government, yet none of the elites in the country has commiserated with them. Na me wey dey bash the average Nigerian man be problem, not the men who control power.

Me, a nobody, is the problem, not your favourite pastors you attended the recent concert in London or the senior pastors you have met, of which NONE has condemned the brutal butchering of Christians across Northern Nigeria.

Tell me, when you walk through the streets of America, don't you feel ashamed the way things are done in Nigeria? Na women develop America?

You were just defending yourself a while ago, now you have come out purely.

People can always whine about hookup; it has never been a problem. Your argument is that Western men are more intellectual in this area and that Nigerian guys are more backward in their mentality, which drives this hookup behaviour. So I believe it to be a slave master mentality, therefore I gave you the demographic and Onlyfans statistics because I'd rather do that than debate needlessly. I agree with some of your arguments that men place demands on prostitutes for it continue, but you seem to have forgotten that prostitution is a quick way to make money as long as it is legal.

My points are (a) You cannot get rid of prostitution, you can only modernise it. (b) Women engage in prostitution because it pays well and makes their lives easier, not just because men want them to. Win-win situation for customers and producers alike.
Re: How To Reduce Hook-ups In Nigeria by Caleb15(m): 8:20pm On May 31, 2023
Panda thread closed

1 Like

Re: How To Reduce Hook-ups In Nigeria by XAUBulls: 9:26pm On Nov 23, 2023
pansophist:
Widespread prostitution, criminality, corruption and every other societal vices are symptoms of an extremely sick society. Look all around the world, the more fallen a society is, the high likely its social structure will degenerate.

Your solution of expecting men to voluntarily stop seeking sexual services will not work. It's like applying bandage to an internal cut instead of surgery. When a country is so corrupt that it doesn't give men hope, then men will seek pleasure, and sex is one of it.

More specifically, it's in women hands to stop prostitution, not men. It's why women are shamed more for being sexually loose compare to men. If all the sex workers that dress and go stand in the junction stop coming out, then men won't see who to pay.

Women are the gatekeeper of sex. They deny sex to men daily, such as the guys they ain't attracted to, their faithful simps, and friendzone brethrens. So why not deny the men that want to pay for it? It's the same dynamics.

For example, people always blame men that let a woman use him for cash and attention. you may scream till tomorrow that women should go and work, and that relationship is not a Poverty alleviation program. But it's not effective, except men stop bankrolling such women.

It is he, who is the giver/seller that has the monopoly to stop anything. When government wanted to ban okada in Lagos, they didn't start arresting paying passengers, instead, they ban okada and arrest any stubborn drivers who still choose to carry passengers.

For prostitution to stop, it's more on women, not on men. But a bigger solution will be for society to become better, so people can live a dignified life without selling their soul.
Nicely put.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Reduce Hook-ups In Nigeria by virginboy1(m): 7:48pm On Apr 16
pansophist:
Widespread prostitution, criminality, corruption and every other societal vices are symptoms of an extremely sick society. Look all around the world, the more fallen a society is, the high likely its social structure will degenerate.

Your solution of expecting men to voluntarily stop seeking sexual services will not work. It's like applying bandage to an internal cut instead of surgery. When a country is so corrupt that it doesn't give men hope, then men will seek pleasure, and sex is one of it.

More specifically, it's in women hands to stop prostitution, not men. It's why women are shamed more for being sexually loose compare to men. If all the sex workers that dress and go stand in the junction stop coming out, then men won't see who to pay.

Women are the gatekeeper of sex. They deny sex to men daily, such as the guys they ain't attracted to, their faithful simps, and friendzone brethrens. So why not deny the men that want to pay for it? It's the same dynamics.

For example, people always blame men that let a woman use him for cash and attention. you may scream till tomorrow that women should go and work, and that relationship is not a Poverty alleviation program. But it's not effective, except men stop bankrolling such women.

It is he, who is the giver/seller that has the monopoly to stop anything. When government wanted to ban okada in Lagos, they didn't start arresting paying passengers, instead, they ban okada and arrest any stubborn drivers who still choose to carry passengers.

For prostitution to stop, it's more on women, not on men. But a bigger solution will be for society to become better, so people can live a dignified life without selling their soul.

You too get sense...Whatttt see wisdom
Re: How To Reduce Hook-ups In Nigeria by Meerahbel: 12:24pm On Apr 17
This cannot be reduced
Re: How To Reduce Hook-ups In Nigeria by Gerrard59(m): 11:59pm On Jun 28
Go to TwitterNG. What do you see?

I have stated it: Nigerian men like sex, just as men all over the world. Men love sex and would spend any amount to get it. It is biology. Hormones aren't mo.rons. Modern-day women have to accept it that it is biological for a man to have sex with different women. Whether the man is a Christian or Muslim or atheist, the average man anywhere in the world LOVES TO FVCK.

Modern-day women who don't like this arrangement should do any of the following:

- Marry a woman
- Remain single for life
- Marry a much poorer man. In my books, you don't have the right to dictate to a rich man how many women he wants to fvck. It is a ridiculous belief.
- Become a reverend sister.

For young men out there, MAKE MONEY. Do anything LEGALLY possible to make as much money as you want. Look at Sharon Ooja marrying a serial divorcee who is almost 50 years old. This serial divorcee married two years ago o! Or Chioma marrying a community pen!s. When you have made enough money, enjoy yourself and don't give a hoot what people say. Preferably, reside in your dominant society. If Yoruba, live in Lagos. If Igbo, live in Enugu. If Hausa, live in Kano. Alternatively, reside in prosperous black-dominated Caribbean nations such as Barbados and Bahamas. Nothing will happen. That is why you are a rich man.

Have money!

cc: franchasofficia

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Reduce Hook-ups In Nigeria by franchasofficia: 7:09am On Jun 29
Gerrard59:
Go to TwitterNG. What do you see?

I have stated it: Nigerian men like sex, just as men all over the world. Men love sex and would spend any amount to get it. It is biology. Hormones aren't mo.rons. Modern-day women have to accept it that it is biological for a man to have sex with different women. Whether the man is a Christian or Muslim or atheist, the average man anywhere in the world LOVES TO FVCK.

Modern-day women who don't like this arrangement should do any of the following:

- Marry a woman
- Remain single for life
- Marry a much poorer man. In my books, you don't have the right to dictate to a rich man how many women he wants to fvck. It is a ridiculous belief.
- Become a reverend sister.

For young men out there, MAKE MONEY. Do anything LEGALLY possible to make as much money as you want. Look at Sharon Ooja marrying a serial divorcee who is almost 50 years old. This serial divorcee married two years ago o! Or Chioma marrying a community pen!s. When you have made enough money, enjoy yourself and don't give a hoot what people say. Preferably, reside in your dominant society. If Yoruba, live in Lagos. If Igbo, live in Enugu. If Hausa, live in Kano. Alternatively, reside in prosperous black-dominated Caribbean nations such as Barbados and Bahamas. Nothing will happen. That is why you are a rich man.

Have money!

cc: franchasofficia
The only issue is that I now disagree with this premise based on personal relationship with God Almighty the maker of Heaven and Earth.

For the love of Jesus Christ, I think every man or woman should strive to be at peace with God and to live Holy because sincerely, riches without Jesus Christ to my realization of recent is disastrous.

It's not easy to follow Jesus Christ's teachings and ways, but by His grace and mercy, one can make a good try.

Christ in me, the hope of my salvation.

Remain blessed and may Christ help us all to love and draw closer to Him everyday, amen

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) / 8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know / Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.