Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,375 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting (29233 Views)

I Fainted On The Road Today While Searching For A Job / START A SIDE BUSINESS TODAY WHILE SEARCHING FOR JOB / The Day I Got Stranded At Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting by PinUp: 8:48pm On May 10, 2023
Please be more serious next time. This country has to bearing.
Re: Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting by BeStroNG(m): 9:36pm On May 10, 2023
Eeeeyyyyaaaaa. Sorry sir.
Re: Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting by EriMma1: 10:11pm On May 10, 2023
Sorry o. Please go for check up to rule out any internal injury.
Re: Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:55pm On May 10, 2023
Sorry about what happened to you, but you still have to visit a hospital. Very very important to avoid had I known.
Re: Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting by Blossommind: 11:11pm On May 10, 2023
seetomorrow:
\

So sorry my young man. You are stronger. just take proper medicine, you will be fine.

Thank you very mich.
Re: Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting by wisdomkid: 11:16pm On May 10, 2023
Stay strong and go to the hospital for scan sir. I pray everything works out fine for you.
Re: Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting by Olumighty123(m): 11:27pm On May 10, 2023
Tallesty1:
So sorry bro. You should save to get foldable aluminum ladder or build strong scaffle.

I've seen a scaffles dismantled itself while in use. Some of this things just happens without faults whatsoever.
Re: Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting by udede(m): 12:19am On May 11, 2023
Make sure you run a test if you hit head on something before you begin to speak in esoteric language.

Furthermore those who climb things usually test for epilepsy (also called akwukwu in my dialect) once in a while.

Meanwhile God bless your hustle
Re: Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting by Picktrust: 6:13am On May 11, 2023
udede:
Make sure you run a test if you hit head on something before you begin to speak in esoteric language.

Furthermore those who climb things usually test for epilepsy (also called akwukwu in my dialect) once in a while.

Meanwhile God bless your hustle

Why test for epilepsy?
Re: Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting by Garrieveryday: 6:54am On May 11, 2023
Na wa o. May you be healed bro. God is your strength. Abeg do small small, we go still die someday.
Re: Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting by Imattertoo: 8:41am On May 11, 2023
I wish I can ask for your account details to assist you the little way I can but eh...

May the good Lord favour and restore you in all-round.

1 Like

Re: Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting by Switinthemiddle(m): 9:31am On May 11, 2023
That was how I had a free fall at home four years ago and I just took pain Killers everything was gone the next week. Went about my business as usual now that has come back to haunt me because on that same leg I have done three orthopedic surgeries all high risk still yet I haven't corrected the leg.

The pains I feel on the leg is out of here, I can't climb stairs or even walk a distance of 10 mins anymore.

That nasty fall changed everything about my life and I have still not recovered from it. My kneecap was affected. So you see you need to go run x-ray and scan as soon as possible. If you have money for a CT scan please spare because you said your head was impacted heavily so as to rule out internal bleeding.

See fine girl like me at my young age wey I think say everything perfect for my body dey do shakara dey go at this point. I really felt bad reading ur story. Pray God gives u sum1 2 call ur own and heals u where u need healing
Re: Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting by ITbomb(m): 10:10am On May 11, 2023
Blossommind:
I
To be a man is not a day job. It takes a lot to build to become a man especially, financially.

"Brother Bernard" happened to me.
"To be a man is not a ONE-DAY job" or
"To be a man is not a DAY'S job"
Re: Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting by Blossommind: 10:45am On May 11, 2023
ITbomb:

"To be a man is not a ONE-DAY job" or
"To be a man is not a DAY'S job"

Leave me o and let me dey my day. God is my strength.

4 Likes

Re: Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting by Blossommind: 10:48am On May 11, 2023
Switinthemiddle:

That was how I had a free fall at home four years ago and I just took pain Killers everything was gone the next week. Went about my business as usual now that has come back to haunt me because on that same leg I have done three orthopedic surgeries all high risk still yet I haven't corrected the leg.

The pains I feel on the leg is out of here, I can't climb stairs or even walk a distance of 10 mins anymore.

That nasty fall changed everything about my life and I have still not recovered from it. My kneecap was affected. So you see you need to go run x-ray and scan as soon as possible. If you have money for a CT scan please spare because you said your head was impacted heavily so as to rule out internal bleeding.

See fine girl like me at my young age wey I think say everything perfect for my body dey do shakara dey go at this point. I really felt bad reading ur story. Pray God gives u sum1 2 call ur own and heals u where u need healing

Thank you very much. I wish to do that as soon as I can. I'm still at home with pains all over me. The contractor checked on me this morning and he's only sympathetic about it. I don't know if the owner of the property is aware of the incident. And even if he's, he owes me nothing.

1 Like

Re: Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting by Blossommind: 10:50am On May 11, 2023
Thank you all for your concern.

1 Like

Re: Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting by ITbomb(m): 11:02am On May 11, 2023
Blossommind:

Leave me o and let me dey my day. God is my strength.
grin
Re: Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting by LetsDestroyAPC(m): 11:58am On May 11, 2023
Wetin even pain me pass for this matter be say Yakubu still retain APC in power. With the way APC is managing the country, i have to be frank with you, the possibility of you getting a better job even after graduation is still very slim. Anyways, let me not speak like I be Jesus. All the best bro but say to APC.

Seun, Mynd44, Nlfpmod, Dominique etc

1 Like

Re: Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting by ILikeYou: 12:33pm On May 11, 2023
Crazy world. Op, realize that no one care about you. Even if you had died, after a short while of pretentious mourning, everyone will go back to life as though anything ever went wrong.

Speedy recovery to you. Sorry for all the injury.
Re: Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting by pikechukwu6(m): 1:42pm On May 11, 2023
sorry bro... your hustle must pay you well one day
Re: Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting by airsaylongcome: 1:42pm On May 11, 2023
Zero safety awareness in the country. I can say with very certainty that OP did not have a harness to strap him to a secure point. Get well soon OP

ILikeYou:
Crazy world. Op, realize that no one care about you. Even if you had died, after a short while of pretentious mourning, everyone will go back to life as though anything ever went wrong.

Speedy recovery to you. Sorry for all the injury.
Re: Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting by Bellotelli: 1:43pm On May 11, 2023
Did you die
Re: Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:44pm On May 11, 2023
Sorry it is well with you
Re: Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:45pm On May 11, 2023
Bellotelli:
Did you die
God will forgive you 🙏

1 Like

Re: Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 11, 2023
grin grin thank GOD you're alive to talk about it
Re: Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting by Tlordi: 1:45pm On May 11, 2023
Sorry ... Out just barba ur hair??
Re: Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting by bikefab(m): 1:46pm On May 11, 2023
May bad luck not befall us in the course of hustling for our daily bread. Stay strong man.
Re: Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting by Munzy14(m): 1:49pm On May 11, 2023
Blossommind:

Thank you for bringing to my notice.
Make sure you go for x-ray to check internal injury o.

Life na ones.
Re: Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting by Gkay1(m): 1:50pm On May 11, 2023
Hope ur bone nor break,
Remember that only d strong survive
Re: Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 11, 2023
Note: please I dont know how to write without errors and as I am in an unstable state now. "So apology to English teachers and students in advance if you see errors. I'm a product of evening school."

😅😅.., you're sounding funny talking down on yourself, Bro.. I don't have a university degree but atimes university assignments are brought to me, even Masters.. It's GOD in HIS Mercy.. You can be outstanding in speaking fluently from that evening class.. What matters is what you do, when you do and how you do that which you do to be better everyday ...

Stay Blessed..
I Humbly Wish You Speedy Recuperation..
😊👍

2 Likes

Re: Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting by doggedfighter(f): 1:52pm On May 11, 2023
Jecci:
Thank God for your life.... but you should try to go for a check-up ASAP.

See fine girl like me at my young age wey I think say everything perfect for my body dey do shakara dey go at this point everything has gone out of the window. I can't function the way I am supposed to.
It is really limiting me alot. Was supposed to get married this year but everything went South 90% because of the leg. His family shifted his mind and him too started acting up. So my dear please take care of your health. Don't take it for granted.
Just that one fall I had that I didn't take serious the resulting effect is dealing with me so badly

So sorry, babe.

Everything will be fine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Confusion Over N-power As Scheme Takes Off Today / Immigration To Recruit 5,000 Personnel Soon / What's The Starting Salary For Chartered Accountants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.