Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting (29231 Views)

I Fainted On The Road Today While Searching For A Job / START A SIDE BUSINESS TODAY WHILE SEARCHING FOR JOB / The Day I Got Stranded At Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting by Sammy101111(m): 10:24am On May 12, 2023
I fall from ladder once
Small ladder for that matter thank God that the ground was not concrete my head and legs will have been destroyed
Re: Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting by maasoap(m): 10:26am On May 12, 2023
Jecci:
Thank God for your life.... but you should try to go for a check-up ASAP.

Just that one fall I had that I didn't take serious the resulting effect is dealing with me so badly
Sorry dear.
Re: Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting by maasoap(m): 10:30am On May 12, 2023
TheDarkHorse:

Must be a Yoruba person ... Ọdikwamma 🙄🙄

You didn't see the one after that which said must be a Christian? That doesn't affect you, I guess grin grin grin. Hypocrite
Re: Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting by Blossommind: 10:40am On May 12, 2023
Vietnaminfo:

OP, so sorry to hear about your ordeal. I have been reading people's comment asking OP to go to hospital and do check up. Did anyone ask if OP has money to go for check up? This life we live, we should cultivate the nature of showing love to everyone. OP, send me message in my inbox and I will sort your hospital bill out for you. Life is too precious to give advice without any help. God bless you.

Greetings to you @Vietnaminfo. I sent you the mail.
Re: Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting by Nobody: 11:00am On May 12, 2023
maasoap:

You didn't see the one after that which said must be a Christian? That doesn't affect you, I guess grin grin grin. Hypocrite

🙄🤔.., i'm curious

Whatever!!!
Talk na free..
Say what you care..
Re: Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting by luluosas(m): 12:26pm On May 12, 2023
Thanks be to God for keeping you alive. You shall overcome in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting by sokoror(m): 2:07pm On May 12, 2023
Blossommind:
I want to share what could have landed me in death or in a disfigured state but God said NO, having seen that I only came to hustle for my daily bread. There are cases of this type that people don't live to testify. I shall not die before my time.

Note: please I dont know how to write without errors and as I am in an unstable state now. So apology to English teachers and students in advance if you see errors. I'm a product of evening school.

First of all, I am a hustler and I have this strong desire to become a better person in life despite my background. 30+, father of two who still went back to school to study for a degree for the sake of the future, which is also putting additional pressure on me.

I do house painting and farming. So I got this small painting work that could have help me earn some money which I really needed it, thus, I grabbed it with joy. A one story building. It is one side of the house, given to me by the main contractor. Everything was going fine until at some point when i shifted the ladder to another position, put a stopper at the base so that the ladder won't slip. Everything looked good just like l have been doing all the while before I climbed it. While still climbing far up with a bucket of paint and long roller on my left hand, suddenly, the ladder slipped backwardly and with speed like siooooooooooood....... (like in a second or two) till it crashed landed. You know that kind sioooood sound. Meanwhile, I can't explain when the paint left my hand back to the ground and when I also left the ladder without even knowing, on free fall until I crash landed too. There was nothing to hold or anyway to help myself to land well. Chai, may we not die while looking for our daily bread. That was how I landed on my back roughly and hit the head on the wall. Chai, come and see me in this condition, no how you won't pity me. I didn't even know what to do immediately on crashing on the ground, to cry hungry me but I no fit cry at the same time.

Worse thing is that this kind of fall does not give any room to defend yourself. You just fall helplessly like a bag of fufu and land anyhow. Poor me! This hapoened after 10am today.

As it were, that was the end of the work and am back in the house now licking my wounds. Since the job is at personal-risk, whatever you see, you take. Nobody to complain to for sympathy.

Meanwhile, my second child is less than a month old. Praise be to God for not letting this moment of joy turn to tears, assuming injuries required medical emergency or even death.

To be a man is not a day job. It takes a lot to build to become a man especially, financially.

Right here at home, back/body pain, swollen head with serious headache (as I hit on the wall), dislocated joints (right wrist) and sharp pain around the left part of the waist, all going on around me.

"Brother Bernard" happened to me.

So sorry bro, stay strong
Re: Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting by Vietnaminfo(m): 7:46pm On May 12, 2023
Blossommind:

I have sent you money in your account. Confirm and revert back to me.
Re: Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting by Maryam1234(f): 8:46pm On May 12, 2023
Sorry sir please get well soon.This hustle must pay.
Re: Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting by Maryam1234(f): 8:48pm On May 12, 2023
Vietnaminfo:

God bless you dearly Sir, people like you are very few.Your own too no go spoil.
Re: Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting by BronzeTiger: 1:39am On May 13, 2023
Vietnaminfo:

You have just sent money your hard earned money to a nairaland thief and scammer. Was this the Uba account he sent it you via email? 2047208979. You can search it on nairaland bar and see for yourself. He also owns the moniker PinUp. You can search it on nairaland too.
Re: Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting by signature2012(m): 11:03am On May 13, 2023
Blossommind:

Don’t send him any money if you have not?

He’s a crook!!!!

So you are a criminal that come up with fake stories so people can pity you and send you money?

UBA, 20472 08979, Evan David igboke

8159315305, Opay.
Re: Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting by Vietnaminfo(m): 3:52am On May 14, 2023
signature2012:

Don’t send him any money if you have not?

He’s a crook!!!!

So you are a criminal that come up with fake stories so people can pity you and send you money?

UBA, 20472 08979, Evan David igboke

8159315305, Opay.

I have already send him some amount of money. If he is lying, May God be the judge. I did it for humanity concern.
Re: Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting by Vietnaminfo(m): 3:53am On May 14, 2023
BronzeTiger:

You have just sent money your hard earned money to a nairaland thief and scammer. Was this the Uba account he sent it you via email? 2047208979. You can search it on nairaland bar and see for yourself. He also owns the moniker PinUp. You can search it on nairaland too.

Yes, I sent him money on his UBA account number
Re: Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting by Vietnaminfo(m): 3:53am On May 14, 2023
Maryam1234:

God bless you dearly Sir, people like you are very few.Your own too no go spoil.

Amen, thank you for the best wishes. 👌

1 Like

Re: Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 28, 2023
;
Re: Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting by Vietnaminfo(m): 5:05am On Jun 29, 2023
DapFroser:

Good evening sir. I'm very sorry for intruding and disturbing you here. I know you only pick specific people to help but sir I'm currently in trouble. My mum is sick and I have no body to help is financially. Please she is my world and only parent and the one I have. Please sir I'm very sorry for disturbing as I have gotten assistance on nairaland before but please in any way you can help me out please help me sir so I can call the local nurse in my area to give her drips and injections please sir please. I'm on free basics if not I will have shown you my mum lying down on the bed weak sir. Please sir anything will help me. I swear to God im not lying.

Send me your WhatsApp number and be ready to pick a video call. I wanna see your mum and how severe she is. Alot of people have scam me using sickness as a means
Re: Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting by TikiManner: 9:22pm On Jul 22, 2023
Vietnaminfo:

I have already send him some amount of money. If he is lying, May God be the judge. I did it for humanity concern.
Good evening sir. Sorry I stumbled on this post and please I want to plead for help. Please can you help me pay off my loan Sir? I took it for an investment in my area which failed and I haven't being able to pay back since last year dodging their calls which they also did to my family sir. Please can you help pay part if it sir as I've been pleading for someone to help me since last year sir? embarassed
Re: Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting by Vietnaminfo(m): 2:58am On Jul 23, 2023
TikiManner:

Good evening sir. Sorry I stumbled on this post and please I want to plead for help. Please can you help me pay off my loan Sir? I took it for an investment in my area which failed and I haven't being able to pay back since last year dodging their calls which they also did to my family sir. Please can you help pay part if it sir as I've been pleading for someone to help me since last year sir? embarassed

What did you borrow the money for? How will I know you are saying the truth?
Re: Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting by TikiManner: 4:10am On Jul 23, 2023
Vietnaminfo:

Thank you sir for the audience. this is my story.
I took it for forex trading last year. Initially I was getting gains but I became too confident and began trusting in my signals to trade higher which made me put bigger money on the market and I lost big. The more I lost I went to borrow which made me a debtor today. As at January 1st 2023 I was owing close to a 700k which I've been paying back from my own money with sometimes family and friends helping before they became tired. I also sold some of my belongings to pay. I still have like 68k minus this one in other loan apps im paying back but the calls snd disgrace from this one is too much sir. If you check I've been blocking it from the beginning in my screenshot. I had my forex trading account on Fx pro trading App but after too much heartbreak and debts. I had to contact the customer care on the site last year to help me close the account with nothing inside. I swear with anything I'm not lying sir. This is not nothing I can just sit down and formulate.
I have screenshoted the app and my own writing in the images below. If I had two phones I would have snapped my writing close to the app just now sir but because I'm alone I had to do it separately. My former phone had spoilt so I'm using one just recently loaned to me if not I would have showed you the times I lost money to forex trading on it and the other loans I took and some I repaid till it became too much for me to handle sir.
I learnt the hard way which has turned me to a debtor today. No quick way to riches sir.
Re: Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting by TikiManner: 4:25am On Jul 23, 2023
Vietnaminfo:

This was the amount I first borrowed from them before the interest went to 30,548. I still have other pending debts on my neck with ajeloan and othersbut the disturbance from this one made me to disturb you yesterday when I saw your post helping that man you helped to pay his hospital bills sir.
Re: Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting by TikiManner: 4:39am On Jul 23, 2023
This is the app I'm owing that money. I screenshoted it now @ vietnaminfo.

I would have honestly preferred I shared all this via pm on our emails where my personal info can be shared privately but I don't have money for big data. Everything I posted yesterday was with the help of glo night plans, reason why I was rushing to screenshot and post everything before the data expires at 5 AM on the dot. But as they say a needy person has no choice. I just hope all my evidence is enough to convince you I'm not lying and honestly seek help to get this particular loan off my neck before facing the others in the coming weeks. God sees my heart sir.
Re: Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting by Vietnaminfo(m): 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2023
TikiManner:
This is the app I'm owing that money. I screenshoted it now @ vietnaminfo.

I would have honestly preferred I shared all this via pm on our emails where my personal info can be shared privately but I don't have money for big data. Everything I posted yesterday was with the help of glo night plans, reason why I was rushing to screenshot and post everything before the data expires at 5 AM on the dot. But as they say a needy person has no choice. I just hope all my evidence is enough to convince you I'm not lying and honestly seek help to get this particular loan off my neck before facing the others in the coming weeks. God sees my heart sir.

From my findings, you use the money in playing online football betting. I am not a central bank or Loan settler. If I show you what I do to make money, you will go and look for a building site you will mix concrete and make money. Money doesn't grow on a tree, you suffer yourself to make it. What do you think someone online is better of than you? The problem some of the youths in Nigeria have is over entitlement. You guys think that people abroad pluck money on the tree. My brother, I can't help a gambler. Sort yourself out. God will help and show you mercy to stop borrowing to play gamble. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting by TikiManner: 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2023
Vietnaminfo:

From my findings, you use the money in playing online football betting. I am not a central bank or Loan settler. If I show you what I do to make money, you will go and look for a building site you will mix concrete and make money. Money doesn't grow on a tree, you suffer yourself to make it. What do you think someone online is better of than you? The problem some of the youths in Nigeria have is over entitlement. You guys think that people abroad pluck money on the tree. My brother, I can't help a gambler. Sort yourself out. God will help and show you mercy to stop borrowing to play gamble. Goodluck
Sir I swear I didn't use that money for football betting. It was forex trading I used it for throughout last year before I asked them to close the account. I also please work sir in sites and in school and it's the money I've been using to repay part of it till it reached this amount. I didn't even know you live abroad sir. I just stumbled upon your post yesterday sir.
Re: Bad Day: I Fell From Ladder Today While Doing House Painting by TikiManner: 5:30pm On Jul 23, 2023
Forex trading has made me a stupid hopeless debtor. God save my life before I lose hope completely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Slot Nigeria Is Recruiting Nationwide / Confusion Over N-power As Scheme Takes Off Today / Immigration To Recruit 5,000 Personnel Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.