Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,902 members, 7,821,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama (59550 Views)

How I Sent My Troublesome First Wife Packing Peacefully / A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. / How Can My Parents Evict My Troublesome Uncles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by bukolaademi001(f): 12:31pm On May 14, 2023
Abolodje:

That serves you right next time you will learn to stick your dick into only one pussy, your wife's.
If your baby mama aborts she will have complications which still get you into more trouble, so either way you’re fuckedd😂
Nope, abortion doesn't have complications if it's done properly.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Fabulozz: 12:47pm On May 14, 2023
FineEyesMovies:
Start by confessing to your wife, see what she will say, don’t marry someone who is troublesome if she won’t change

Noted ✅️ thanks bro 🙏
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 8:14pm On May 16, 2023
Fabulozz:

should I pay for her brideprice to silence her right ?
Yes pay for her bride price and organize a traditional marriage for her it won't cost you a lot of money
buy a cow and two he-goat that one that has long mustache the meat dey sweet and 4 bags of rice and 20 crates of beer and 30 cartons of malt and soft drinks with this you will do ur wedding and she will be very happy with you
if you want her to silence her place her on weekly wages of 25k and employ two house boys that will be washing her clothes and cooking for her so that she won't go through any stress
thank you
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Dbrawllm0098(f): 10:55pm On May 16, 2023
You mistakenly 🤣🤣🤣 your manhood mistakenly jumped into her vagina 😂 just dey play 😂
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Anthonyebu: 11:29pm On May 16, 2023
see madness oo which one kon be a mistake like say e no sweet you as you dey do am.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by idee86: 8:28am On May 18, 2023
Fabulozz:
As titled above. I made the worst mistake in my life impregnating my baby mama for the second time. She and her mother had given me so much trouble in the past. I don't even know what came out of me to start sleeping with her again. Boom she is pregnant and has refused to abort.

She want me to pay her brideprice or else she will tell my wife. If only I had control my manhood I would have not found myself in this terrible situation.

What should I do now mature advice please?

I don't mistakenly give advice to a mistakenly made mistake!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Little, Chubby Girl's Dance Moves Will Put A Smile On Your Face (Photos) / Beautiful 60-Year-Old Woman & Her Daughters Cause A Stir Online (Video) / My Face-to-face Encounter With 'poverty' And His Four Children (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.