Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,857 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama (59501 Views)

How I Sent My Troublesome First Wife Packing Peacefully / A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. / How Can My Parents Evict My Troublesome Uncles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by DMCY: 7:13am On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:
As titled above. I made the worst mistake in my life impregnating my baby mama for the second time. She and her mother had given me so much trouble in the past. I don't even know what came out of me to start sleeping with her again. Boom she is pregnant and has refused to abort.

She want me to pay her brideprice or else she will tell my wife. If only I had control my manhood I would have not found myself in this terrible situation.

What should I do now mature advice please?
Werey say mistake grin grin
When you Dey do the do, you no sabi? grin
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by logicalhumour: 7:15am On May 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Go get a life and stop creating these useless threads for attention which you seem deprived of in your life abeg! undecided
Oh, please! Where you not entertained? grin
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by conscienceman4(m): 7:16am On May 13, 2023
Tell your wife.
That will determine what follows.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by spiceadole: 7:16am On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:
As titled above. I made the worst mistake in my life impregnating my baby mama for the second time. She and her mother had given me so much trouble in the past. I don't even know what came out of me to start sleeping with her again. Boom she is pregnant and has refused to abort.

She want me to pay her brideprice or else she will tell my wife. If only I had control my manhood I would have not found myself in this terrible situation.

Lol..Typical of people who have baby mamas and baby papas as well as divorcees.They ALWAYS continue having sex with the father and mother of their child (ren) given the opportunity.

I always advise people...If you cannot bear your partner sleeping with his or her ex,don't marry someone who has a child or children already.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by JTwelve: 7:17am On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:

Go and pay the bride price

No time your wife no go still sabi sha, but do it first. And DNA-test the new kid
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by OloyeVIII: 7:18am On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:

How much will I gain from creating fake threads. This is my true life story if you don't believe it fine your choice. I am waiting for good willing people who will advice me on what to do.
Fvck you & your story.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by tnerro1(m): 7:20am On May 13, 2023
Better join politics so u can afford to impregnate more and marry them
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Lucymercy: 7:20am On May 13, 2023
Davidave:
The pull-out method? What are you, a retard?
ls the best method, you and your partner enjoy your sex but you must have absolute control of it and your partner must also be at alert to know when you you are about to pour your cum.... my wife at times save the situation by pushing me off her and at times are want to get off her only for her to hold me tight to cum into her knowing she is on the safe side of her period. So my guy it takes 2 to make this method safe and sweeter.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by gerrisson(m): 7:26am On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:

No.

should I pay for her brideprice to silence her right ?
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by stpat1(m): 7:29am On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:

You better don't try it else you will complicate your life.

First step is to tell your wife, the with that her threat won't hold water
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by lexy2014: 7:29am On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:

You sound so fake with your question.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by lexy2014: 7:30am On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:

I am not obavoh the attention seeker who create fake thread every second maybe you should direct him to tiktok. I didn't buy my data to seek for attention because it will not add any money to my account. I need advice from good willing people.

Fakeness written all over this
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by pikechukwu6(m): 7:31am On May 13, 2023
Mistakenly marry a second wife and face the dance
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by lexy2014: 7:31am On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:

Fiction
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by FireUpNow(m): 7:33am On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:

I have 1 wife only she is my everything. I am not going to marry her as a second wife she is troublesome her mother is my worst enemy and I am not ready to die from HBP. I am frustated because I don't know how to tell my wife about the mess I made.
I just feel like slapping you now. You can Bleep up and down but you cannot marry her. You are a very low grade man
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Bigseven(m): 7:36am On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:

when you Dey run nam you tell us ? You be Idan na! Idan no Dey accept pregnancy. Use shaggy song “it wasn’t me” to motivate yourself but remember thunder that will fire you for impregnating a lady and trying to deny it. Hmmm e Dey road. So for your mind me go tell you say make you deny grin Idan collect your belle jejely grin grin
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by deltateam: 7:43am On May 13, 2023
Abolodje:

Yes pay her bride price and marry her into your home with your wife, then next six months look for another girl to fucck and get her pregnant so you can as well pay her bride price again. I mean the more wives you get to fucck every day, the merrier right?

Very funny
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by brume2000(m): 7:45am On May 13, 2023
My brother just mistakingly tell ur house wife too that ur baby mama is pregnant again for again, rather her hearing it from the horses mouth. Then for the mistakenly baby mama u pregnanted just go n pay her dowry for peace to reign since u have chosen that part of life. Thank u
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by qtx(m): 7:48am On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:

Go and confess to your wife and find a way to appease her(your wife) and baby mama's threat will no longer mean anything. But u sef first time, second time? Who says that thing that came on u for sec time will still not come for third time? you need to kneel down in the market square n be flogged by children. sad
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by stevenson007: 7:48am On May 13, 2023
"If only I had control my manhood I would have not found myself in this terrible situation."

That's the point I knew it was fake a story.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by tolexy007(m): 7:53am On May 13, 2023
YOUNGELDER1:
Lol this is too funny
over funny self
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Jolly1010: 7:53am On May 13, 2023
This question shows that the story is fake. You are just looking for attention.
Fabulozz:

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by chatinent: 7:58am On May 13, 2023
Moneyyman:
Sir, Chatinent

Advice this brutha

Chief,

I read it already. How was it a mistake? His penis left its sack and visited the baby mama unknowingly or what?

No mind am.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:02am On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:

Tell ur wife. Marry her and keep on impregnating her
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by surequality: 8:02am On May 13, 2023
Dem don charm and manipulated you! Nor be your real sense you take do the do!
Fear women!
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Fabulozz: 8:02am On May 13, 2023
imagrg:
She had a baby for you before you married your wife?

If so, legalise your union by marrying her for the sake of the children.

Na waoh!

Yes we have a 5 years old daughter.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by AnI77: 8:03am On May 13, 2023
Yeah right, as in you were walking on your way then you slipped, tumbled, and fell over and your d**k got plunged into her p***y in that process. Seriously? Give me a break man!
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Omooniya1: 8:09am On May 13, 2023
[quote author=Fabulozz post=123086311]As titled above. I made the worst mistake in my life impregnating my baby mama for the second time. She and her mother had given me so much trouble in the past. I don't even know what came out of me to start sleeping with her again. Boom she is pregnant and has refused to abort.

She want me to pay her brideprice

or else she will tell my wife. If only I had control my manhood I would have not found myself in this terrible situation.

You know you are guilty already, if you dont want to marry her then, u need to go on your knee and apologise to your wife for forgiveness and received that insult from ur wife... then that key to ur life your babe mama is holding to open up to ur wife will be useless...And also it will also guide you from seen her because your wife is already aware.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by sureinfo: 8:10am On May 13, 2023
Nothing is mistake here, you knew what you were doing and continued, bare the consequences
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by ComeToJesus: 8:13am On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:

You guys have reduced Nairaland to a fake Agony Aunt page .
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:18am On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:

Yes worst mistake ever

I dislike you for calling it a mistake. Your types makes women see men as weaklings. Wdf is wrong with you.

If I were the said lady, I'd give you a one week ultimatum. Nonsense.
I think the mod should ban you for creating this nuisance of a thread on this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Beautiful 60-Year-Old Woman & Her Daughters Cause A Stir Online (Video) / This Little, Chubby Girl's Dance Moves Will Put A Smile On Your Face (Photos) / My Face-to-face Encounter With 'poverty' And His Four Children (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.