Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama (59556 Views)

How I Sent My Troublesome First Wife Packing Peacefully / A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. / How Can My Parents Evict My Troublesome Uncles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by caprini1: 11:07am On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:
As titled above. I made the worst mistake in my life impregnating my baby mama for the second time. She and her mother had given me so much trouble in the past. I don't even know what came out of me to start sleeping with her again. Boom she is pregnant and has refused to abort.

She want me to pay her brideprice or else she will tell my wife. If only I had control my manhood I would have not found myself in this terrible situation.

What should I do now mature advice please?
You need 5 slaps from a weight lifter....onye iberibe.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Daqvader: 11:12am On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:
As titled above. I made the worst mistake in my life impregnating my baby mama for the second time. She and her mother had given me so much trouble in the past. I don't even know what came out of me to start sleeping with her again. Boom she is pregnant and has refused to abort.

She want me to pay her brideprice or else she will tell my wife. If only I had control my manhood I would have not found myself in this terrible situation.

Everyone thinks you're lying and making this story up.

Here is my advice. I feel you should do a DNA test for the child once they've been born. Cos she could have been pregnant before you guys started having sex.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Jagabanarmy: 11:31am On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:

How much will I gain from creating fake threads. This is my true life story if you don't believe it fine your choice. I am waiting for good willing people who will advice me on what to do.
Oga marry her na since you didn't learn any thing from your previous mistake
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by chris51(f): 11:46am On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:

You are irresponsible. Just face the music. How can you, a married man make a mistake of impregnating a girl friend twice?
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by chris51(f): 11:55am On May 13, 2023
chris51:

You are irresponsible. Just face the music. How can you, a married man make a mistake of impregnating a girl friend twice?
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by chris51(f): 11:59am On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:

should I pay for her brideprice to silence her right ?

What will you tell your wife?
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by ashleyman(m): 12:19pm On May 13, 2023
Na only omo I fit talk for here oo
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Sayvick(m): 12:29pm On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:

No issues.
Mistakenly accept her as wife too and do the needful or where do you want her to go with your children?

Allow that thing that came over you to continue as you use the one minute enjoyment as solace for your inability to zip up when it matters most.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Dancebreaker: 1:06pm On May 13, 2023
Solofresh2:
What did you mean by you mistakenly impregnated her?
Did you mistakenly fvck her or what?
You are even a married man
You are a disgrace to manhood
No, he went to visit his child and mistakenly tripped.
His Baby Mama was directly opposite him.
As he tripped and fell on her, both of them turned to incredible Hulk.
Their clothes torn of their bodies.
The pressure of falling on her suddenly inserted his USB stick into her.
Of course he could remove his USB until the download was complete.
The rest is history.

Very funny guy, this OP with naff threads. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 1:10pm On May 13, 2023
Mistakenly! You are irresponsible
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by delishpot: 1:18pm On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:

Yes worst mistake ever

Your wife is doing bj on a dick you dipped inside another woman's pushi? Plush you dipped raw and put that thing in your woman at home?
Chai, the woman don surfer for your hand.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Nicenixon: 1:21pm On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:

How much will I gain from creating fake threads. This is my true life story if you don't believe it fine your choice. I am waiting for good willing people who will advice me on what to do.
Face your fears, tell your wife yourself before she hears from someone else. You too no fit hold your dick, she trapped you and you fell into her trap. Whether you pay her bride's price or not, she is officially your second wife.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by yinkeys(m): 1:46pm On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:

Rich man problems grin
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Lobotomy02: 1:46pm On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:

Kill yourself.

End
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by mrdipye(m): 1:53pm On May 13, 2023
Tell ur wife before she does and avoid her till when d baby is born, go for DNA and be sure it's yours, take care of the child till you can take full responsibility then leave the girl
Or
kuku lay her dowry and get her an apartment, visit her once in a while and have some nice s*e with her because obviously you and her loves doing it. Marry her as your second wife
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by KemiTom(m): 2:04pm On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Timblaze(m): 2:19pm On May 13, 2023
Enjoy..
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by BluntCrazeMan: 2:57pm On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:

YOU don't need any advice oga.

No matter what we tell you,, your brain is still not fully in control of your actions and activities.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by MyAmericandream(f): 2:59pm On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:

When you were screwing her the second time did you seek for advice. Your innocent wife didn’t know she married a dog. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by patoranfire(m): 3:12pm On May 13, 2023
Mumu person which one is'i mistakenly impregnated' like dem jazz u? Well nw dat your eyes are clear, do the rite tine or else...
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Soundmind(m): 3:12pm On May 13, 2023
Tell your wife yourself.
It will save you alot.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by emmaitive(m): 3:51pm On May 13, 2023
Slurity:
Tell us how you suggest he silence her? Kill her or what?
let her abort it at any cost simple
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by mercysamuelson(m): 4:28pm On May 13, 2023
If you can do the crime, then you can do the jail term.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Oracleee: 5:06pm On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:

Poison her bro
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by tianshie(m): 5:15pm On May 13, 2023
You and I are in the same boat. I mistakenly impregnated my troublesome baby mama's troublesome mama.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Glister: 5:16pm On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:

Advise yourself! If u are matured to put preek inside a woman u are matured to decide for yourself!
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by alizma: 5:40pm On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:

Which one is mistake? The penetration or the removal of your trouser? Go and pay her bride price. That being said, you are the man here, run her like your wife, if the mother join herself, run her like you paid her bride price too. For me, you are already into polygamy, embrace that and seek advise from men who are into it. You can run a polygamous home peacefully, you just need to be strong and not a weakling like you are currently acting. You need to upgrade yourself rather than trying to deny the fact that you are already a polygamous man.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by kelspinall(m): 8:24pm On May 13, 2023
boss you should have cut the connection at the first place... nawaooo...

KONJIIIII NA BASTARD
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by alyarmouk(m): 10:25pm On May 13, 2023
hardbody:

See advise....

Kids everywhere. Bros you even need to be advised

Since na u be the baby mama ur comment is understood
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by jimcaddy(m): 11:40pm On May 13, 2023
Boom she is pregnant abi. Boom you refused to wear rubber, boom you closed eyes and blissfully released inside of her. Boom congratulations on the naming ceremony of your child.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by FineEyesMovies: 12:11am On May 14, 2023
Start by confessing to your wife, see what she will say, don’t marry someone who is troublesome if she won’t change

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Little, Chubby Girl's Dance Moves Will Put A Smile On Your Face (Photos) / Beautiful 60-Year-Old Woman & Her Daughters Cause A Stir Online (Video) / My Face-to-face Encounter With 'poverty' And His Four Children (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.