Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama (59491 Views)

How I Sent My Troublesome First Wife Packing Peacefully / A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. / How Can My Parents Evict My Troublesome Uncles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Blackdisciple(m): 8:27am On May 13, 2023
Lolz cheesy cheesy
Here we go again...!
You knew all these but still fall into the trap.

You think she don't know what's she's doing or what, she knew from onset they second pregnancy was her mission but you refused to see that...
Meanwhile nothing you can do about it, it's time for you to put your house together make sure her mum don't interfere into your matter except you do bully the girl. Besides you child needs his father and the second one is coming very soon.

Just try and put things together an caution her about her mum then you will be fine.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by DeMosthigh(m): 8:33am On May 13, 2023
I have watched the movie
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Killermamba: 8:33am On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:
As titled above. I made the worst mistake in my life impregnating my baby mama for the second time. She and her mother had given me so much trouble in the past. I don't even know what came out of me to start sleeping with her again. Boom she is pregnant and has refused to abort.

She want me to pay her brideprice or else she will tell my wife. If only I had control my manhood I would have not found myself in this terrible situation.

What should I do now mature advice please?

See has I dey vex for this your matter ernh. How una dick take dey rise for another woman outside marriage? I dey fear some men sha
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by WhereMyLoud: 8:34am On May 13, 2023
Is it not the same you that posted a comment that if you are knacking and not sucking breast you feel like a failure. Lol. Mumu man

https://www.nairaland.com/7520290/not-happy-wife-please

Abeg make una laff with me
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by jessylaurel(f): 8:39am On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:
As titled above. I made the worst mistake in my life impregnating my baby mama for the second time. She and her mother had given me so much trouble in the past. I don't even know what came out of me to start sleeping with her again. Boom she is pregnant and has refused to abort.

She want me to pay her brideprice or else she will tell my wife. If only I had control my manhood I would have not found myself in this terrible situation.

You want mature advice. From who exactly? Because you're not mature to begin with. Marry her since you can't keep your useless manh**d one place.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by jessylaurel(f): 8:42am On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:

should I pay for her brideprice to silence her right ?
Lol yule edochie protege. Hope you see what he's passing through. Continue
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Backpedal: 8:47am On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:

This has to be a joke
Please tell me you are not being serious
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by emmaitive(m): 8:51am On May 13, 2023
better don't pay her bride price, if you can, silence her, and never do that rubbish again
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Charlesochigbog: 8:53am On May 13, 2023
Man cool down no be only you dey into this mess,if your wife they give you puna every now and days,bros you know go pregnant that baby mama again, no law says you much marry who you pregnant, but failure to take care of them,see you on prison uniform, but you can still pay her bride price rent an apartment for her,were you can be seeing you children,I tell you if not for children i for remain single
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by youngibeh(m): 8:54am On May 13, 2023
Go and mistakenly tell your wife cry

Fabulozz:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Orubebe01: 8:58am On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:

I have 1 wife only she is my everything. I am not going to marry her as a second wife she is troublesome her mother is my worst enemy and I am not ready to die from HBP. I am frustated because I don't know how to tell my wife about the mess I made.
You knew all these and you couldn't keep your third leg in check
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Slurity(m): 8:59am On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:

You want mature advice when you act immature? Just dye play. Your struggle in life just take off. No peace for the wicked.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Slurity(m): 9:00am On May 13, 2023
emmaitive:
better don't pay her bride price, if you can, silence her, and never do that rubbish again
Tell us how you suggest he silence her? Kill her or what?
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Arome14(m): 9:10am On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:

When you were f**king her, it was not a mistake! Now she is pregnant, it is a mistake.
Carry your cross and take responsibility.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Chizua(m): 9:12am On May 13, 2023
Personally inform your wife and apologise to her, then join force with your wife to fight her back. But before that agree to take responsibility for your action by taking care of her and the babies without paying the bride price
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Aguiyimba(m): 9:13am On May 13, 2023
Do another mistake.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by 9gerian: 9:16am On May 13, 2023
The village people won!

Fabulozz:

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by femzy190: 9:23am On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:

She was my first love . I loved her so much but her and her mother don show me shege. I have vowed to never have anything to do with them anymore.

I know this is not a fake thread, it once happened to me, after being part with my babymama and got engaged to someone else, I found my self going back to her despite what she and her mother did to me. But later I took my grounds. I will you tell your wife all that has happened cos if she later knew it will be serious ooo. And for the lady, I'm not sure she will abort, so let her born the baby in peace and may sure you take your responsibility on d baby but I won't advice u to marry her.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Sirchiboy: 9:37am On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:

Is this not the guy that love sucking breast?
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Efinem006(m): 9:39am On May 13, 2023
The mature advice grin

And he isn't matured enough
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by almarthins(m): 9:39am On May 13, 2023
MRDEE01:
Congratulations sir.

Your coast is enlarging

Hahaha
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by WoroSeeWoro(m): 9:47am On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:

you are stoopid......carry ur yeye comot.....giving birth to bhastards from all these yeye naija gals
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by SuitAndTie(m): 9:49am On May 13, 2023
You still dey doke your troublesome babymama. Bahd guy grin
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by chiboycue: 10:00am On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:

Matured advise is to confess your wife before your baby mama does and beg your wife for forgiveness. Telling your baby mama to abort your baby that she is carrying is satanic. Just be prepared to cater for your unborn child. Do the right thing
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Stevenbright(m): 10:01am On May 13, 2023
Juliearth:

I don't support polygamy, but this right here is what op must do. After making her a baby mama for the second time, op has reduced her market value to nothing. Thus. He must marry her. Op must face and bear the brunt of his mistakes this time around. He did it the first time and got away with it, so why wouldn't he again? Very irresponsible and Immature of him. Spreading his seeds like tuface and David.

Ya

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Nobody: 10:03am On May 13, 2023
Well, you need no advice. When you were started sleeping with her, you supposed to know the results. If I may advice you, pay her bride price & marry her, now you have commit yourself to a polygamous status now.

Say no more, try to sit your wife down & ask her for forgiveness, even send your family members to beg her, so that you can have peace of mind.

You’re now, oni yawo Meji.

I don’t understand men of nowadays, whenever they want to have sex, they go raw, without thinking of contacting diseases or getting unwanted pregnancy. Don’t let your Prick get you into trouble, try a little bit to control it.

I could remember, I met a coded hoe lady back years ago, we entered room, no condom & she asked me to do it raw, but I refused & wore my trouser back. Her friend called her, she was telling her that I don’t want to do raw. I think they are rushing to somewhere. I gave her transport fare & left. After some months, I met a friend at a joint, we were discussing & that lady walk in, and I was telling my friend about her, and he replied me, that she’s a disease and disease do spread. I was really surprised. I though he had contacted disease from her. I just thank my lucky star.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by chinos20(m): 10:31am On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:

From the decision you took,you are not matured for matured advice
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by OBTOREPA(m): 10:44am On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:

Adulterous man,report yourself to your wife and seek her forgiveness. That is the only solution for your problem.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by OBTOREPA(m): 10:48am On May 13, 2023
incandescentena:
Few months ago, you claim to be dragging breast with a new born but your wife refused. Now your side chick is pregnant with your child. Just wait to drag breast again with another new born.

Mtcheew. Stop looking for attention here. Go to tictok
He is breastfemous and fuchsia
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Tadeus(m): 10:53am On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:

Just mistakenly pay her bride price, and mistakenly get a nice apartment for her. Every month ending, some part of your salary or earnings will mistakenly go to her. Good luck
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Evidenx(m): 11:00am On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:

Tell your wife by yourself. Confess to her and REPENT TOTALLY AND GENUINELY FROM IT. Don't marry the girl take care of your child but let her go.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Beautiful 60-Year-Old Woman & Her Daughters Cause A Stir Online (Video) / This Little, Chubby Girl's Dance Moves Will Put A Smile On Your Face (Photos) / Spiritualist_hidden Knowledge About Ose Oji_alligator Pepper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.