Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? (15980 Views)

Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs / Hon. Erele Elebute-Halle Hosts Folashade Tinubu, First Daughter Of Nigeria / Tinubu: First Lady, Aisha Buhari, Shows Off Her Jagaban Logo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by nedekid: 3:54pm On May 12, 2023
He should return $1 to ₦140 as apc met it. undecided
That alone will remove 100m Nigerians from poverty.
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by Xylon: 3:58pm On May 12, 2023
BigDawsNet:
cool

Average monthly income 150k
Constant power
Instant probing political thieves
Bringing back foreign investors
Reducing inflation
Releasing new naira notes
Employing 50,000 into military/paramilitary
Just dey Play!! grin
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by misano(m): 4:04pm On May 12, 2023
Babysho:

One chilled bottle of Heineken for the way you dissected the deja vu we will be witnessing with Buhari pro max.

You forgot to add that Nigeria will be witnessing even worse election malpractices in 2027.

We also will have more slurred speeches that will turn to memes online. A presidential joke.

We’ve reached the wicked final boss(Tinubu)and if we no defeat am, the game go dey stuck there for life.

U JUST SAID IT ALL. THERE'S NOTHING TO EXPECT.
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by Gaabasky: 4:14pm On May 12, 2023
I'm a positive man. So I'm expecting positive turn around for the country, myself and family.
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by Willie2015: 4:17pm On May 12, 2023
Angelfrost:
None whatsoe

Next is to actually get EFCC and DSS working, not chasing shadows like lowlifes which they've been doing since Buhari came into office!

!

Its difficult to tackle corruption in Naija...
Let him fix the power sector, light 24/7....
And also connect all the six regions..
using rails..Goods/pple can move around without using roads.
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by Menclothing: 4:21pm On May 12, 2023
Jonathan obasanjo don’t have health issue what did Dey achieve?

Your gov that is not corrupt does he have tangible project more than tinubu as a gov

I don’t believe in any politician

Tinubu have track records better than his surnodinate and counterparts

Be positive about your nation

Under this administration me my business my family my state my country will prosper
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by ogunsbanjul(m): 4:29pm On May 12, 2023
Contrary to your assumptions on your demonically orchestrated Write up above, I speak PEACE, GOOD GOVERNANCE, JOY, EMPLOYMENTS, BREAKTHROUGHS, SUCCESS, FORTUNES, PROGRESS, PROSPERITY, COMFORT AND HAPPINESS to all Nigerians in the coming Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu led government from 29th May, 2023 in Jesus name. Amen amen amen amen amen amen amen amen amen amen amen amen amen amen amen amen amen amen amen amen amen. As for me, my household and well meaning Nigerians including oppositions we shall rejoice in the coming government of Tinubu with the help of God Almighty in Jesus name
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by baldeagle: 4:38pm On May 12, 2023
jerryforgood:
From the vision I saw, he will d** before May 29 swearing in.

Becareful what you wish others.
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by Reincarnation10: 4:41pm On May 12, 2023
I expect monetary policy changes that will help make the Naira stronger

All the loopholes that allows for waste and thievery will be identified and shut off, in order to save up money for growth

Corruption decentivized

More tractors at less cost made available to registered farmers. Let a percentage of the National Agricultural output be saved up for use as commodity exchange later.

Home grown food needs to be dirty cheap. Logistics hump leveled by cheap mode of transport (aka train powered by gas)

Federal govt assistance for states/regions that want to generate their own power.

Fully functional Dangote refineries
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by Franking: 4:43pm On May 12, 2023
MC Oluomo to be minister of Transport. Agberos to take over the country. Agbadoists to be getting monthly alert.
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by bluefilm: 4:49pm On May 12, 2023
Nothing as in N.O.T.H.I.N.G
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by NovusHomo(m): 4:54pm On May 12, 2023
Ohislee:
The elections is come and gone and we have a president elect in Tinubu. A lot of Nigerians do not believe he his the right man to lead the nation forward while there are other group of people with a contrary opinions.

As a Nigerian, what are your expectations for Tinubu's first 6months in office?

I would go first!

In Tinubu's first 6months in office, I do not expect much difference from what we have experienced in Buhari's administration for a number if reasons.

1) 40% of his cabinet would likely be those already existing in Buhari's administration. These are the same set of people that have destroyed this nation in the last 8 years and are regrouping under the leadership of Tinubu. The lobbying is already going on.

2) Due to the elections, Tinubu have not been able to pay adequate attention to his health, thereby making him struggle health wise. After the inaugurations, I expect Tinubu to be in Nigeria max 2 weeks before he jets out to Europe for further treatment of his ailment. This might take 3 - 6months. Guess who will be handling the affairs of this nation? Kashim Shettima.

3) Islamic extremist like Shettima would not prioritize nation building, his number one agenda is the expansion of Islam. I foresee insecurity increasing.

4) Corruption: There would be an increase in corruption among those that are in the corridors of power like never before in Tinubu's administration. The fight against corruption would cease. Any attempt to fight it would be countered by blackmails. After all , they all know each others secret. Corruption can not fight corruption.

5) Development: In a nation where insecurity and corruption is the bane of the day, where would development come from?? In a situation where the money meant for development is continuously been stolen and citizens don't feel secured enough to be productive. For example people don't feel secured going to their farm lands or working late nights. Issues like these would drastically reduce any nations productivity.

We should just forget about development and progress. If there is any, it would be at snail pace.

1. Cancel petroleum subsidy
2. Deal with all terrorist groups
3. Reduce cost of governance
4. Constitution reform
5. Decentralization of organs of government (e.g. Police)
6. Give more control to states in diverse areas
7. Merge government ministries, departments, and agencies
8. Enlarge the police force
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by Yoighaman(m): 4:58pm On May 12, 2023
You expect a thief to protect your commonwealth? You better return from la-la land.
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by jayAjoku(m): 5:00pm On May 12, 2023
TheDarkHorse:

I actually said this same thing sometime past, last month or there about but i was totally misunderstood and was told that i wish BAT death on his seating.. I laid emphasis on his VP and the fact that at BAT's demise, a terrorist will preside over the country's dealings for at least 11 years and this won't be good..

Glad to see someone seeing what i've seen..
I pray that all their evil plans are all voided..

AMEN.
I swear I thought the exact same thing I even believe they will poison him or something like that shettima is not someone I would trust one bit
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by Kingbuhari(m): 5:05pm On May 12, 2023
They will use the 6months blaming obi and buari these I saw
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by Adeolajude(m): 5:09pm On May 12, 2023
He would have gone for medical trip not less than two times....He will continue from where Buhari stops.
...Every nigerians will get nothing from a leader apart from what they hustle for.
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by kazma1010(m): 5:11pm On May 12, 2023
C you Aworawo
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by DJInfluence: 5:16pm On May 12, 2023
My expectation is simple. To be sacked by supreme court 90 days after resuming office.
A man can dream grin
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by Jemex003: 5:16pm On May 12, 2023
Ohislee:
The elections is come and gone and we have a president elect in Tinubu. A lot of Nigerians do not believe he his the right man to lead the nation forward while there are other group of people with a contrary opinions.

As a Nigerian, what are your expectations for Tinubu's first 6months in office?

I would go first!

In Tinubu's first 6months in office, I do not expect much difference from what we have experienced in Buhari's administration for a number if reasons.

1) 40% of his cabinet would likely be those already existing in Buhari's administration. These are the same set of people that have destroyed this nation in the last 8 years and are regrouping under the leadership of Tinubu. The lobbying is already going on.

2) Due to the elections, Tinubu have not been able to pay adequate attention to his health, thereby making him struggle health wise. After the inaugurations, I expect Tinubu to be in Nigeria max 2 weeks before he jets out to Europe for further treatment of his ailment. This might take 3 - 6months. Guess who will be handling the affairs of this nation? Kashim Shettima.

3) Islamic extremist like Shettima would not prioritize nation building, his number one agenda is the expansion of Islam. I foresee insecurity increasing.

4) Corruption: There would be an increase in corruption among those that are in the corridors of power like never before in Tinubu's administration. The fight against corruption would cease. Any attempt to fight it would be countered by blackmails. After all , they all know each others secret. Corruption can not fight corruption.

5) Development: In a nation where insecurity and corruption is the bane of the day, where would development come from?? In a situation where the money meant for development is continuously been stolen and citizens don't feel secured enough to be productive. For example people don't feel secured going to their farm lands or working late nights. Issues like these would drastically reduce any nations productivity.

We should just forget about development and progress. If there is any, it would be at snail pace.

Arresting Obi Dogs and Puppies
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by bigiyaro(m): 5:21pm On May 12, 2023
Which kind of expectations It's
A-looter-continua......
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by justmondris: 5:24pm On May 12, 2023
The exchange rate of dollar will hit 1200 - 1500 Naira and as usual, they will still look for where to shift the blame to. Come back in 6months’ time to read this comment.
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 12, 2023
jayAjoku:
I swear I thought the exact same thing I even believe they will poison him or something like that shettima is not someone I would trust one bit

That's the word.. Exactly!!!
They know his days are numbered..
So the Yar'Adua scenario will play out..
That's why they made sure it was Shettima that will act in his absence to complete his BAT tenure and then start his, at least 11 years of misery.. Ọmọ, na islamization stuffs be their plan but truly, GOD shall deal mercilessly with them and nolify all their hidden plans IJN, Amen

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by BigDawsNet: 5:54pm On May 12, 2023
Babysho:

How can a political thief probe another political thief?

I don't know if Tinubub is guilty of corruption but for now... He has an immunity as a Elect president
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by BigDawsNet: 5:55pm On May 12, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Thats nonsense. So because it wasnt his turn we suffered unbearable hardship under buhari. Nigeria is cursed

That's Nigeria for you...

In Nigeria... no leaders of tommor
Only old people rule
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by BigDawsNet: 5:57pm On May 12, 2023
OChimex:

Lastly, it’s not a matter of prayer na pure work ooo. Even Bible said, faith without work is dead.

We hav the resources to get more than what all Nigerian citizens every dream off... but the owners has decided the wealth is for dem and dia family
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by BigDawsNet: 5:59pm On May 12, 2023
OChimex:

How e be possible for your eyes? You don see am before happen?
Your four fathers no see am too. Maybe na your four generation of kids go see am.
As for now, e no sure.

Dey play

My generation experience

Confirmed job after graduation
Decent Average salary
Free visa to UK, easy visa to the US
70% stable electricity
Good roads
Maximum security...

So wot are u now saying?

So I belive this can be achieved again
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by Rhozabeth(m): 6:09pm On May 12, 2023
Nothing but balablu!
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by Fearyourcreator: 6:18pm On May 12, 2023
christejames:
I'm expecting nothing from him, if he eventually scale through the judicial hurdles, I have conditioned my mind for the worse...

There is nothing he would do different from Buhari other than opening our National treasury for his cohorts to feast on.

APC is evil 😈...

ObiDatti and the judiciary, please come to our rescue... 😢 😢 😢
Na you and your family go see worse... Oloriburuku
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by Raygipson1989: 6:26pm On May 12, 2023
I expect him to start construction of all the federal roads (major) roads lagos to abuja, lagos to onitsha, abuja to delta state and more
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by Reference(m): 6:40pm On May 12, 2023
In a democracy the government is only as good as the quality of citizenship and the determination of the people to compel it to do what is right.

In Nigeria the people cannot even agree as to what is right and wrong, good government and maladministration so how can they drive government.... what is the point of expectation in the first place.
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by DrMuzungu(m): 7:21pm On May 12, 2023
My expectations? Here they are, for your entertainment:

1. Cheaper drugs, much cheaper drugs. And of better quality, not cut with aspirin, sugar or other cr@p.
2. Better organized agberos. These b@stards need to be put in line.
3. Oga at the top spending more time in London (medical trips, of course!) than in Aso Rock.
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by nkwoemeka(m): 7:22pm On May 12, 2023
You are a dreamer, it's a mirage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

OPC Condemns Killing Of DSS Operatives By Pipeline Vandals / Orji Kalu And Governor Sani Bello Of Niger State Meet Behind Closed Door (Photo) / Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.