Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? (15983 Views)

Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs / Hon. Erele Elebute-Halle Hosts Folashade Tinubu, First Daughter Of Nigeria / Tinubu: First Lady, Aisha Buhari, Shows Off Her Jagaban Logo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by ReturnMan: 7:57pm On May 12, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
cool Nig go BETTER BY FAR. Expect inflow of investors here and there. Those pipu selling Fake/substandard products be ready to close shops. He’ll hit the ground running

Disillusioned by the weed - 2pac
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by Paramount01(m): 8:04pm On May 12, 2023
christejames:
I'm expecting nothing from him, if he eventually scale through the judicial hurdles, I have conditioned my mind for the worse...

There is nothing he would do different from Buhari other than opening our National treasury for his cohorts to feast on.

APC is evil 😈...

ObiDatti and the judiciary, please come to our rescue... 😒 😒 😒

For your mind,

Did you check the past recordsof a the presidental asppirant?
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by Honourable1901(m): 9:03pm On May 12, 2023
Babysho:

Tell me 3 things Tinubu said he will do

So chinedu.. you were deaf all through the campaign
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by aalangel(f): 9:48pm On May 12, 2023
......That he should run away.
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by lexisop: 9:54pm On May 12, 2023
He won't stay up to 6 months ...
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by SteveDesmond: 10:01pm On May 12, 2023
... blaming his predecessors...
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by EKOSuperior(m): 11:22pm On May 12, 2023
Hit the ground running.
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by ceeceeco: 5:04am On May 13, 2023
Looting looting looting and more looting. I just dey pity the situation of this country. As for me, I dun Japa from this shit hole of a country. I can never stay in this country with selfish & tribalistic bingos.
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by Blackdisciple(m): 10:01am On May 13, 2023
Increment in tax as he is doing in Lagos, high house rent in other states plus Lagos, toll gates everywhere, turning government properties into his, assigning his incompetent construction company to be handing and constructing substandard projects around Nigeria, more traffic in those construction areas because his construction company don't have the ability to control traffic, continue were Buhari has stopped in sending troops to the East to continue killings and destruction of properties, not giving ears to ISWAP, BOKO BOYS, not even looking at Fulani killer herdsmen, might withdraw troops from sambisa to go fight ESN in the East.

Embezzling of public funds through his family people will come soon...

Add yours... grin grin
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by Blackdisciple(m): 10:04am On May 13, 2023
Two02:
Sack Emefiele
Reverse The new naira policy

Yes Emeka should be sacked with an immediate effect
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by edoairways: 10:20am On May 13, 2023
theophorus:
1. Remove Petrol (PMS) Subsidy.
2. Dollar falls lower than NGN300
3. Bag of Rice becomes less than 15k
4. Massive Recruitment across parastatals
5. Increase IGR
6. Increase Export of non Petroleum products.
7. Reduction Japa desire.
8. Massive Infrastructural development
9. Increase Power Generation (As state starts their own independent things).
10. LG Autonomy
11. Restructure Nigeria
12. End of Kidnapping and Banditry
Etc...
I doubt this two
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by edoairways: 10:21am On May 13, 2023
He might shock his critics
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by mrdipye(m): 2:30pm On May 13, 2023
Mk d swearing in no even hold
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by Adobeacrobat: 2:45pm On May 13, 2023
I want him kidnapped.
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by GeneralDae: 3:53pm On May 13, 2023
Angelfrost:

You underestimate the stretch of that man's wealth, my good man! grin

That man can effortlessly settle half of this Nation's debt without losing sleep! No jokes!

Maybe you don't know what it means to pocket Billions of Lagos income every month for almost 2 decades!
Well I don't think he directly takes Lagos wealth. What I think is that he sets up agencies like Alpha Beta to do a job for Lagos and the agency gets a huge fee from Lagos for that job. A percentage from Alpha Beta then goes to his offshore real estate company in UK which was first managed by Oyetola (who some say is his relative).

Now Seyi Tinubu was later in charge when Oyetola was to become a Governor. I believe that's how Tinubu makes his money.

This is why Tinubu himself said IMF and World Bank have investigated the finances of Lagos in order to lend money to Lagos and they found no leakages.
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by GeneralDae: 3:59pm On May 13, 2023
JoeEeL:
I remember a similar thread like this about Buhari's first 6 months and what are the expectations? cheesy

I remember he took a long time even putting his cabinet together. I remember some people saying then that the president is taking his time meticulously.

That was around January of 2016. That was when I first experienced the first serious effect of inflation. Red oil wey we dey buy usually 200 naira jumped to 400 naira.

Ever since then, the cowntry lost all shape and form.

Country lost shape and form because price of red oil increased?
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by GeneralDae: 4:00pm On May 13, 2023
Mistermamus:

Don't come here n cry when he starts fucking up like buhari or even worse in 2025 if u do, na thunder go fire you
Well if we say there were only three popular candidates before the election, I don't think any of the other two can do better than Tinubu- Shettima.
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by GeneralDae: 4:01pm On May 13, 2023
Ohislee:

Did anybody wish for Buhari's maladministration?? We have enough experience to know what to expect.

Guy, go and prepare, winter is coming.
Well neither Obi nor Atiku would have done better in my opinion.
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by JoeEeL(m): 9:07pm On May 13, 2023
GeneralDae:

because the inflation rate more than doubled u buharideen!
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by lildush(m): 9:29pm On May 13, 2023
Which office? Did he win the election?.
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by CodeTemplar: 7:53pm On May 19, 2023
GeneralDae:

No, because of many things of which red is one of them

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Four Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Bomb Trap - Nigerian Army / 2023 Presidency May Set Tinubu, Osinbajo Apart / Army Intensify Clearance Operation,Kill Terrorists,Arrest Boko Haram Food Keeper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.