Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? (16040 Views)

Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs / Hon. Erele Elebute-Halle Hosts Folashade Tinubu, First Daughter Of Nigeria / Tinubu: First Lady, Aisha Buhari, Shows Off Her Jagaban Logo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by Chucks13: 1:49pm On May 12, 2023
CondenseMilk:
He would first recover the money he spent on buying the mandate

Which your money? How much you get? The money wey emefiele, obi and atiku removed from the public with cash swap so where did he got the money you are accusing him of? Oga face front biko.

Bro Tinubu won outrightly. God of heaven used Tinubu win to confused pretenders and destiny haters. Tinubu winning is an act of God because with abuse, insults, cash swap, obi slowpoke uncourt atitude Tinubu would have lost the election if not God.

Pls ask obi where are those over 5million that voted for him during presidential gone or disappeared to during governorship election? A liar can never survive the hand of God.

I know you may disagree with me but that ain't change anything Tinubu will be swore in by May 29, Akpabio is the Senate president this two thing can't be stopped by anybody.

Pls I'm not interested in you agreeing with me or not but a liar, hate filled, sudden christain can not fake God but himself and God kicked his
a s s.

Good day if you wish..........
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by hush15: 1:49pm On May 12, 2023
Ohislee:
The elections is come and gone and we have a president elect in Tinubu. A lot of Nigerians do not believe he his the right man to lead the nation forward while there are other group of people with a contrary opinions.

As a Nigerian, what are your expectations for Tinubu's first 6months in office?

I would go first!

In Tinubu's first 6months in office, I do not expect much difference from what we have experienced in Buhari's administration for a number if reasons.

1) 40% of his cabinet would likely be those already existing in Buhari's administration. These are the same set of people that have destroyed this nation in the last 8 years and are regrouping under the leadership of Tinubu. The lobbying is already going on.

2) Due to the elections, Tinubu have not been able to pay adequate attention to his health, thereby making him struggle health wise. After the inaugurations, I expect Tinubu to be in Nigeria max 2 weeks before he jets out to Europe for further treatment of his ailment. This might take 3 - 6months. Guess who will be handling the affairs of this nation? Kashim Shettima.

3) Islamic extremist like Shettima would not prioritize nation building, his number one agenda is the expansion of Islam. I foresee insecurity increasing.

4) Corruption: There would be an increase in corruption among those that are in the corridors of power like never before in Tinubu's administration. The fight against corruption would cease. Any attempt to fight it would be countered by blackmails. After all , they all know each others secret. Corruption can not fight corruption.

5) Development: In a nation where insecurity and corruption is the bane of the day, where would development come from?? In a situation where the money meant for development is continuously been stolen and citizens don't feel secured enough to be productive. For example people don't feel secured going to their farm lands or working late nights. Issues like these would drastically reduce any nations productivity.

We should just forget about development and progress. If there is any, it would be at snail pace.

Honestly, I expect nothing cos you can't give what you don't have. He can't give what he doesn't have.

All that will happen in the first 6 months is stronger eye and lip service before the true nature starts popping up.
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by treatise: 1:49pm On May 12, 2023
Ohislee:
The elections is come and gone and we have a president elect in Tinubu. A lot of Nigerians do not believe he his the right man to lead the nation forward while there are other group of people with a contrary opinions.

I would go first!

In Tinubu's first 6months in office, I do not expect much difference from what we have experienced in Buhari's administration for a number if reasons.

1) 40% of his cabinet would likely be those already existing in Buhari's administration. These are the same set of people that have destroyed this nation in the last 8 years and are regrouping under the leadership of Tinubu. The lobbying is already going on.

2) Due to the elections, Tinubu have not been able to pay adequate attention to his health, thereby making him struggle health wise. After the inaugurations, I expect Tinubu to be in Nigeria max 2 weeks before he jets out to Europe for further treatment of his ailment. This might take 3 - 6months. Guess who will be handling the affairs of this nation? Kashim Shettima.

3) Islamic extremist like Shettima would not prioritize nation building, his number one agenda is the expansion of Islam. I foresee insecurity increasing.

4) Corruption: There would be an increase in corruption among those that are in the corridors of power like never before in Tinubu's administration. The fight against corruption would cease. Any attempt to fight it would be countered by blackmails. After all , they all know each others secret. Corruption can not fight corruption.

5) Development: In a nation where insecurity and corruption is the bane of the day, where would development come from?? In a situation where the money meant for development is continuously been stolen and citizens don't feel secured enough to be productive. For example people don't feel secured going to their farm lands or working late nights. Issues like these would drastically reduce any nations productivity.

We should just forget about development and progress. If there is any, it would be at snail pace.

More shrewd ways of defrauding the commonwealth.
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by Image123(m): 1:50pm On May 12, 2023
From what i can read on the first page, Tinubu is set for 8years in office. He's been grossly underrated.
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by Topmosr288: 1:50pm On May 12, 2023
Obi will reclaim his manhood grin
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by kunleiky(m): 1:50pm On May 12, 2023
My first expectation is that the children of the corn that masturbate on Peter Obi's matter on front pages will dissect Tinubu's economic plan on this thread. But lo and behold, in their usual zombie manner, have avoided this thread like plague.
What witness are we still looking for?
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by SugarGirl44(f): 1:52pm On May 12, 2023
He should let the biafrans go so that normal humans can remain, if they want to enter they must collect visa.
Then regional govt.
Those two things are what I expect first, I trust him to do others successfully.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by olatuns2017: 1:52pm On May 12, 2023
Ohislee:

I would go first!

Cownu to still be in prison
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by optimusprime2(m): 2:00pm On May 12, 2023
BigDawsNet:
cool

Average monthly income 150k
Constant power
Instant probing political thieves
Bringing back foreign investors
Reducing inflation
Releasing new naira notes

Employing 50,000 into military/paramilitary

That's the only thing he directly said he would do...
I never recalled him directly saying the rest except via "teamship"
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by Iluvmycontr3: 2:02pm On May 12, 2023
Ohislee:

I would go first!

,,,My expectation is for the Tribunal to retrieve the people's stolen mandate from Tinubu and give it to the rightful winner be it Atiku or Obi.
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by chelseaboy1985(m): 2:04pm On May 12, 2023
Nothing
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by CartelKenneth: 2:07pm On May 12, 2023
During tinubus first day in office the ten plagues shall be unleashed upon Nigeria
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by OChimex: 2:08pm On May 12, 2023
CondenseMilk:
He would first recover the money he spent on buying the mandate
Then compensate all his gang members who helped him in the robbery.
Them too suppose recover their expenses too.
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by Metronomy(m): 2:08pm On May 12, 2023
This is clearly a write up from the the wailers....
Nigeria under BAT can and will never look like that of Buhari. Even if BAT maintains all administration team of Buhari, that can't make him or his administration looks like Buhari.

And for those that are expecting hardship, so shall it be for them....for those that are expecting to eat the fruit of the land, so shall it be for them....
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by OChimex: 2:09pm On May 12, 2023
christejames:
I'm expecting nothing from him, if he eventually scale through the judicial hurdles, I have conditioned my mind for the worse...

There is nothing he would do different from Buhari other than opening our National treasury for his cohorts to feast on.

APC is evil 😈...

ObiDatti and the judiciary, please come to our rescue... 😢 😢 😢

Blacks are fools. They can’t run a country well. Just save money, use idea do school abroad and japa.
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by OChimex: 2:11pm On May 12, 2023
BigDawsNet:
cool

Constant power
Reducing inflation

Malaria don kpai you finish. See daydreaming .
Nigerians are dumb comedians. Clowns 🤡. Them go go motor park go dey wait to catch a flight there. 😂
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by pletho: 2:12pm On May 12, 2023
It will be an abnormally if anything good comes out of this, evil can not produce good.
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by Lincton: 2:18pm On May 12, 2023
It's all about imagination.
The note has been prepared by my president elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by Foodqueen(f): 2:19pm On May 12, 2023
Personalized many govt properties.
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by egoldman(m): 2:19pm On May 12, 2023
BigDawsNet:
cool

Constant power
Reducing inflation

You dey smoke igbo, you dey smoke Indian hemp >>>>>>>>>>WIKE.
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by johnjose68: 2:22pm On May 12, 2023
Ohislee:

I would go first!

Okay daddy.

Relocate to Sudan, let's know how many of us sane and optimistic Nigerians remain.
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by Freemon: 2:22pm On May 12, 2023
Ohislee:

I would go first!

Make Oluomo the minister for transport
May more more election rigging.
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by Jomonix: 2:22pm On May 12, 2023
Mostly bragging, unnecessary argument and how to deal with opposition and those who didn't vote for them. God father approach to government appointments. Not much departure from the outgoing administration. The footsteps are very much the same.
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by IpobAntidote: 2:30pm On May 12, 2023
Ohislee:

I would go first!

Just another delusional warped irrational, illogical thinking of a brainwashed IPOB retard.
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by Bobbiee: 2:31pm On May 12, 2023
More of the same. Nigeria is on a downward spiral and it will keep plummeting for eternity. Apparently there is no end in this barrel since most Nigerians are either dull or cowards. The Arab spring arose because unemployment got as high as 12% (which was insane according to Maghrebis). Unemployment has surpassed 30% in Nigeria. 30% of the entire population! That's over 60 million future criminals. Imagine a population the size of the UK engaging in criminality. Hell on Earth. I only wish the worst on the so called religious people in Nigeria. It was their illogical foolishness that brought this country to its ruin
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by BigDawsNet: 2:33pm On May 12, 2023
egoldman:

You dey smoke igbo, you dey smoke Indian hemp >>>>>>>>>>WIKE.

Na me and u dey take smoke ham ba
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by BigDawsNet: 2:34pm On May 12, 2023
OChimex:

Malaria don kpai you finish. See daydreaming .
Nigerians are dumb comedians. Clowns 🤡. Them go go motor park go dey wait to catch a flight there. 😂

See how Nigeria leaders had made you guys think this things are impossible...

In the west... this are just basic amenities...

I pray things get better in Nigeria
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by BigDawsNet: 2:34pm On May 12, 2023
optimusprime2:

That's the only thing he directly said he would do...
I never recalled him directly saying the rest except via "teamship"

Better than nothing
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by BigDawsNet: 2:35pm On May 12, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

One thing i keep asking myself is if tinubu was this good why didnt he contest instead of buhari

Wasn't his turn...

That's why he now later said... Emi lo kan which means "Now its ma turn"
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by bionixs: 2:36pm On May 12, 2023
Victimisation , continued campaigns , blame game and bragging .

Then moving forward, he will start recovering the money he spent. If you think he is your father, who would feed you for free because he tricked you into believing that it is AWALOKON, when EMILOKAN didn’t fly , you must be a bloody mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by BigDawsNet: 2:36pm On May 12, 2023
TheDarkHorse:

With that, i believe he'll start probing himself🙄

Immunity don cover him... the very day he was declared by INEC
Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by ukaface(f): 2:37pm On May 12, 2023
Expectations
BAT will be frequenting UK abi na France ni for treatment.
Then Nigerians go cry shege, the ones that kept hoping on BAT won’t say anything or maybe they will say it’s normal because it will take time before we can see any turnaround
The obidients will not let BAT administration rest from talk, any small hike in prices them go Dey curse people wey vote for BAT…
Me I go just Dey look, dey do keyboard warrior, dey catch cruise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election / BBC Rivers State Governorship Pidgin Debate (Photos) / Ayo Adebanjo: APC Paying Tinubu Back For Betraying Afenifere Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.