Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,030 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent (83539 Views)

Davido Welcomes Cubana Chief Priest To His Banana Island Mansion (video) / Davido's New Lamborghini Arrives His Banana Island Home / Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Vado2: 12:55pm On May 13, 2023
MetroLane:
Why will someone who can afford $150k to pay as rent yearly still choose to live as a tenant.

Different Stokes sha.

6 million naira and $150k are they the same thing.
Are you dumb, since 6m is chicken change to your friend, let him go and rent Davido's house na, afterall it's Davido's house we are talking about and not your friend's landlord house.

Instead of Nigerian residents, foreigners frequently rent these homes.
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by obaidan: 12:58pm On May 13, 2023
Godsonkemz:
Money wey I go use buy plots of land and build duplexes for my area, na him person go use rent a mansion for one year.
Level dey this life o..know this know peace.. u see that money u go use 1 bungalow for ur area dey chill, na im one person need to build several houses in his own village buy bicycle join dey flex and live happily with his wife and kids
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by OKOATA(m): 12:59pm On May 13, 2023
jawalis:
Hmmm
That’s almost more than enough to erect a good building in many other parts of lagos
oga dollar 💵 to naira rate na 750. No go dey use our yeye bank calculate o.
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by HeroicMeastro: 1:00pm On May 13, 2023
ExclusiveBet:
Afrobeat singer, Davido has reportedly put up his new Banana Island house for rent, 7 months after Ifeanyi’s death

Afrobeat singer, David Adeleke better known as Davido has reportedly put up his Banana Island house for rent.

According to reports making rounds, the award-winning singer is renting the house for $150,000 per year following the death of his son, who drowned in the house pool.

“I No Get Time for Wahala, I Dey IBIZA” – Davido Replies Sophia Momodu’s Indirect Shades

Nigerian superstar, Davido seemingly has reacted to his baby mama, Sophia Momodu’s rant of some men financially bullying women into staying with them.

Recall that Sophia went off on a rant earlier today. In her tweet, she said it is disgusting for men to financially bully a woman into staying with them especially when children are involved. Sophia who stated that there is a special place in hell for such people, added that laws in Nigeria do not protect women or children.

The businesswoman didn’t disclose who the tweet was addressed to, but stated that “it’s been over a year and enough is enough”.

Davido has now seemingly responded to the rant in tweets which has no direct recipient. He shared a screenshot of him doing his “unavailable” dance, while adding that he’s got no time for “wahala”. The singer also pleaded with the intended recipient not to be angry.

https://newtelegraphng.com/netizens-react-as-davido-puts-up-his-mansion-for-rent/
Such a shapeless house for USD150k annually?
Spits!!
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by mastermaestro(m): 1:02pm On May 13, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
Wonderful news

Helinues....as APC Don win,na your time be this...Pula no dull am .....Griller take advantage

You know the drift. Flesh and blood obviously did not reveal this to you. grin
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by quickly: 1:09pm On May 13, 2023
ExclusiveBet:
Afrobeat singer, Davido has reportedly put up his new Banana Island house for rent, 7 months after Ifeanyi’s death

Afrobeat singer, David Adeleke better known as Davido has reportedly put up his Banana Island house for rent.

According to reports making rounds, the award-winning singer is renting the house for $150,000 per year following the death of his son, who drowned in the house pool.

“I No Get Time for Wahala, I Dey IBIZA” – Davido Replies Sophia Momodu’s Indirect Shades

Nigerian superstar, Davido seemingly has reacted to his baby mama, Sophia Momodu’s rant of some men financially bullying women into staying with them.

Recall that Sophia went off on a rant earlier today. In her tweet, she said it is disgusting for men to financially bully a woman into staying with them especially when children are involved. Sophia who stated that there is a special place in hell for such people, added that laws in Nigeria do not protect women or children.

The businesswoman didn’t disclose who the tweet was addressed to, but stated that “it’s been over a year and enough is enough”.

Davido has now seemingly responded to the rant in tweets which has no direct recipient. He shared a screenshot of him doing his “unavailable” dance, while adding that he’s got no time for “wahala”. The singer also pleaded with the intended recipient not to be angry.

https://newtelegraphng.com/netizens-react-as-davido-puts-up-his-mansion-for-rent/

So that’s 12000$ per month LOL
The guy is a joker
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by flexyrule(m): 1:14pm On May 13, 2023
GoodGovernance:

Rubbish talk.

What can N700k to N 1M build?

Whereas $150k can build your own mansion.

The richest men have their own houses and they are wise investors and never will rent a house for $150k,except perhaps with stolen money.

Other than for bluechips, multinationals and foreign missions,etc,Banana Island can never be for yearly tenants,but house owners.

If you are that rich ,you build or buy!

You actually type faster than you think.

But Here is your response to your rant by another Nairalander below.

Security men earning less than 100k per month live in their own houses in the outskirts of town. While majority their ogas at the offices are still paying rent.

kay29000:

Lol...i remember when i was renting one bungalow in IB for 300k. I looked at it as very small money, compared to having a 3 bedroom bungalow and compound all to myself.

The micra guy that helped me transfer load to the place asked how much i paid for it, i said 380k total. He now said if he had that money, he will buy half plot of land in so and so place for 100k and start building his house.
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by kay29000(m): 1:16pm On May 13, 2023
masseratti:
you use micra Park load to a 300k house in IB years ago.. Hmmm continue.

I understand you bro. What do you feel is out of place in my story?
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by OniyideAmplify(m): 1:19pm On May 13, 2023
olaolulazio:
E be like say he get another house for that way.

This one self no too fine as I dey look am ooo.
E no fine at all.
I'm sure the money that E-money used and built that his gigantic mansion for homeland is not up to what this nigga wasted in that swamp.
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Firstorderwizard(m): 1:21pm On May 13, 2023
omoadeleye:

Lolz , stfu , quick to reply, retard to comprehend.

You can recognise poverty induced opinions but you are an illiterate to know the meaning of 150k dolls to 6m naira.

You be olodo
You think everyone is poor like you.
Go to property rental listings and see 500 million per annum houses. Is it not Nigerians that are paying for it ?
150k dolls is not even up to 100m.
Some people make 200m per week in this same country .
What is 150k dolls?

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by flexyrule(m): 1:21pm On May 13, 2023
Slynation:
Yea...Life is level by level, but paying as high as 110million per year doesn't translate to someone who has sense!!

Omo... stuff like this is better to sale off once and for all, meanwhile anybody that is capable of paying such amount yearly won't be sleeping in the house for 1month altogether...
Are you aware that there people that spend more than N110m per year on frivolities like club spendings?

There used to be a time I'd consider buying a good shirt for N25k as extravagance.... That was when I used to buy those Chinese packet shirts for 4k and be feeling fly.
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by flexyrule(m): 1:24pm On May 13, 2023
MetroLane:
Why will someone who can afford $150k to pay as rent yearly still choose to live as a tenant.

Different Stokes sha.

6 million naira and $150k are they the same thing.
Are you dumb, since 6m is chicken change to your friend, let him go and rent Davido's house na, afterall it's Davido's house we are talking about and not your friend's landlord house.
You are the one who is dumb here...

The same way the guy who pays the rent in PH feels that 6m is chicken change because of his earnings, in like manner would the person who would rent Davido's house for $150k feel as well...

Seems we're beginning to have dumbos on this forum... You guys should migrate to Tik-Tok abeg.
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by quickhubservice: 1:24pm On May 13, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
I'm starting to dislike this nigga, he sacrificed his son on Halloween day like the way they sacrificed that American artist the same day but blind sheep's don't see it, innocent Ifeanyi was used like he used Tagbo and others.

Davido was busy promoting cultism not knowing the implications of his actions now many have joined the dreaded bIack axe cult group, he is not the only celebrity in a secret cult. This is the list of people that have been initiated into a cult group, BIack axe members include Burna Boy, 2face, Zubby Michael and Chiefpriest Cubana while eiye confraternity members include Tinubu, 9ice, Abu Abel, MC Oluomo, Emeka Ike and Dj Chicken, these people will not be exempted from being killed/attacked by their rivals when they're sighted.

As I speak there's a never ending war going on in Lagos even the highbrow areas like Lekki are not exempted from the war. This war between Eiye and Aiye has claimed 1000 youths lives this year alone. If caution is not taken innocents will be killed too.
This one don smoke crack

2 Likes

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Teeroyzimma: 1:26pm On May 13, 2023
quickhubservice:

This one don smoke crack
And from ur comment I've induced that you take ice
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by flexyrule(m): 1:28pm On May 13, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
I'm starting to dislike this nigga, he sacrificed his son on Halloween day like the way they sacrificed that American artist the same day but blind sheep's don't see it, innocent Ifeanyi was used like he used Tagbo and others.

Davido was busy promoting cultism not knowing the implications of his actions now many have joined the dreaded bIack axe cult group, he is not the only celebrity in a secret cult. This is the list of people that have been initiated into a cult group, BIack axe members include Burna Boy, 2face, Zubby Michael and Chiefpriest Cubana while eiye confraternity members include Tinubu, 9ice, Abu Abel, MC Oluomo, Emeka Ike and Dj Chicken, these people will not be exempted from being killed/attacked by their rivals when they're sighted.

As I speak there's a never ending war going on in Lagos even the highbrow areas like Lekki are not exempted from the war. This war between Eiye and Aiye has claimed 1000 youths lives this year alone. If caution is not taken innocents will be killed too.
You're ignorant of the things you speak.
Swallow up your words if you don't have knowledge about what you speak of.
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by flexyrule(m): 1:31pm On May 13, 2023
jawalis:
Hmmm
That’s almost more than enough to erect a good building in many other parts of lagos
It's times two that amount.

1USD = N150
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by flexyrule(m): 1:37pm On May 13, 2023
Drunkard1:
u dey use 700k naira compare $150k usd. That money fit change several youths life. 700k no fit stand small pikin talkless of youths
The same way I no Rate 700k, Na so plenty plenty people too no rate $150k.
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by fabolouz1(m): 1:39pm On May 13, 2023
The house isn't befitting.
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Emola12(m): 1:41pm On May 13, 2023
No be that swimming pool wey in pikin die inside be that God forgive me if nah sin
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:43pm On May 13, 2023
GodWrites:

What's evil? When a lion devours an antelope, do you think it's evil? Life is survival of the fittest. The weak can never survive.
Stop being a fuul. Run from evil. You will regret
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by mukthar2000(m): 1:51pm On May 13, 2023
DiscoverID:

Shut it, Davido rented that house, he did not owned it. He moved out to a 3 bedroom apartment, ikoyi. You guys believe all the rubbish on blogs.
oga what causes u shut me up now, what's is rough with my comments that prompt u to tell me shut up, well I don't blam u, is media that brought all this, if not who are u to confront someone like me to shut up.
You guys should learn how to response to issues pls.
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by pacespot(m): 2:00pm On May 13, 2023
The greed of the landlords and Realtors in Nigeria will finally be the end of the industry. These people are killing real estate in Nigeria with these their overpriced properties.

Instead of getting more people involved in real estate and looking for alternative sources of building materials like local manufacturing as it is done in other countries like China, Korea and Germany, Nigerian Realtors will rather overprice their properties for their few high paying customers.

Real estate can actually be the largest employer of labour in Nigeria if it is done properly.

1 Like

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Truthsoldier(m): 2:10pm On May 13, 2023
Ifeanyi's ghost haunts that house
You guys don't even understand what is going on
there's more to this

1 Like

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by GodWrites: 2:10pm On May 13, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Stop being a fuul. Run from evil. You will regret

There is no regret. Better wise up
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by tymicjay77: 2:13pm On May 13, 2023
Nice one ,good business strategy.inst3ad of the house being idle with millions of maintenance cost..sometime i wish all the rich men with big mansion could reason like davido.....
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by BRIMBRAM: 2:16pm On May 13, 2023
flexyrule:
You are the one who is dumb here...

The same way the guy who pays the rent in PH feels that 6m is chicken change because of his earnings, in like manner would the person who would rent Davido's house for $150k feel as well...

Seems we're beginning to have dumbos on this forum... You guys should migrate to Tik-Tok abeg.

255 other dumbos even liked your comment..

grin Many more have liked it since then. It is now 283 likes. But yours still remains ZERO as I type Sha. Seems you are the only one that is not a dumbo on Nairaland. grin Guess what? I liked it too. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by AfonjaConehead: 2:21pm On May 13, 2023
Davido..afrobeat singer ke!
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:24pm On May 13, 2023
GodWrites:

There is no regret. Better wise up
So tell me how you intend to get rich
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Machinegun91(m): 2:29pm On May 13, 2023
That Niga is broke now
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by patorial(m): 2:31pm On May 13, 2023
kelvine:
What is Ibiza

Ibiza is a night cryclubhouse
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by flexyrule(m): 2:34pm On May 13, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

grin Many more have liked it since then. It is now 283 likes. But yours still remains ZERO as I type Sha. Seems you are the only one that is not a dumbo on Nairaland. grin I liked it too. cheesy
You know that President Buhari got 15,191,847 votes during the 2019 presidential elections right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osas Ighodaro Is Just Too Hot In Bikini! Some Women Are Made So Perfect (Photos) / Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook / Lyta Buys A Car At The Age Of 18 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.