Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,340 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent (83535 Views)

Davido Welcomes Cubana Chief Priest To His Banana Island Mansion (video) / Davido's New Lamborghini Arrives His Banana Island Home / Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by randymirrors(f): 7:05pm On May 13, 2023
HITsquad:
There's no big deal about the house, just the location. It's just a regular boring Nigerian architecture. Our architects are mentally lazy and not creative at all. They do one thing till Kingdom come. Concrete,pop ceilings with them bloody lights! Floor? Tiles take it or leave it.

Even public buildings that should showcase the greatness of the country... Same old same old.

The house is not worth its supposed value. It's small and like you said, bland architectural design.

1 Like

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by randymirrors(f): 7:13pm On May 13, 2023
JoeyNaza:

Because where they want to live houses sell for $800k and above. They earn well but not as much so they choose to feel among.

Correct. Also it can be rented as BRB.
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Merisbankie(m): 7:26pm On May 13, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
I'm starting to dislike this nigga, he sacrificed his son on Halloween day like the way they sacrificed that American artist the same day but blind sheep's don't see it, innocent Ifeanyi was used like he used Tagbo and others.

Davido was busy promoting cultism not knowing the implications of his actions now many have joined the dreaded bIack axe cult group, he is not the only celebrity in a secret cult. This is the list of people that have been initiated into a cult group, BIack axe members include Burna Boy, 2face, Zubby Michael and Chiefpriest Cubana while eiye confraternity members include Tinubu, 9ice, Abu Abel, MC Oluomo, Emeka Ike and Dj Chicken, these people will not be exempted from being killed/attacked by their rivals when they're sighted.

As I speak there's a never ending war going on in Lagos even the highbrow areas like Lekki are not exempted from the war. This war between Eiye and Aiye has claimed 1000 youths lives this year alone. If caution is not taken innocents will be killed too.

Guy you know what make we laugh die Tinubu part of eiye

1 Like

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by randymirrors(f): 7:33pm On May 13, 2023
goslowgoslow:
Is this a mansion or a box.. shocked shocked

It's a box of potatoes. The tiny compound sef isn't appealing. Davido is bigger than that. I'm sure he squeezed himself to purchase the house. I hope 30B naira gang is not a sham.
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by randymirrors(f): 7:41pm On May 13, 2023
kay29000:

Lol...i remember when i was renting one bungalow in IB for 300k. I looked at it as very small money, compared to having a 3 bedroom bungalow and compound all to myself.

The micra guy that helped me transfer load to the place asked how much i paid for it, i said 380k total. He now said if he had that money, he will buy half plot of land in so and so place for 100k and start building his house.

My rent is 1.2m at Sangotedo, Ajah, mini flat. Believe it or not, this time last year, I was paying 200k as rent and used to think those renting for 1m are mad.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Karemarealty288(m): 7:46pm On May 13, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
Wonderful news

Helinues....as APC Don win,na your time be this...Pula no dull am .....Griller take advantage

Lol......people wey no fit make Seyi's list hahahaahahaha.....hunger will soon obtain permanent residence on their behalf.. grin
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by randymirrors(f): 7:46pm On May 13, 2023
Babastrong:
If the owner runs away from it, then i can't pack in there.

I swear. I can't live in that house for free. A place where I know a little boy died. Naaa.

1 Like

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Olasty(f): 7:50pm On May 13, 2023
flexyrule:
May God bless the hands of every Nairalander that felt renting a house for $150k is a waste of money.

And for those of us that quickly did the conversion, may God bless us to earn in foreign currency.

For those that would still want to form strong head and say I'd rather build my house than rent a house for that amount, may God elevate you to the level where paying that amount will be like paying this 700k that you're currently paying as rent.

While you're paying 700 to 1m as rent, your gateman too is seeing you as someone who is wasting money. In his mind, if I get this money wey Oga dey use pay rent, I for Don build my house since.

Life Na level by level...

Oga you are talking to me directly it is well men are in sizes life is in phase
Shoe get size

1 Like

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by maasoap(m): 8:05pm On May 13, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
69.8 million for one year

I dey craze
I go use the money begin buy land and invest for rural areas...buy land make he dey appreciate

Ogbeni huzzle make your children nor go dey type all these things up and down

Lol. Sorry, it is not meant for those who have just 70 million naira in their accounts. It is for those who could afford 10 years rent and still not feel a hole in their purse grin grin grin
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Lordatkinson: 8:12pm On May 13, 2023
Our naira no con get sense again ooo
Imagine, 150k of a country is 70m of another country. Wahala wahala wahala
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by randymirrors(f): 8:22pm On May 13, 2023
Truthsoldier:
Ifeanyi's ghost haunts that house
You guys don't even understand what is going on
there's more to this

If Ifeanyi's ghost is haunting the house, we will know when a tenant moves in.
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Slynation(m): 8:32pm On May 13, 2023
flexyrule:
I would never tell anyone how to spend their money.

Talkless of someone who can afford a $150k rent.
Yea, certainly. But it's always good to atleast advise your family members or close friends especially if they are the extravagant type.

The best advise you can ever give to anyone who can afford a rent of $150K is to build his own house to his own taste.
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by remsonik(f): 8:43pm On May 13, 2023
Lord Jesus, have mercy on me. Whenever I get such amount I want to buy land and build house to my taste. If I am left with change in my purse I will use it to invest more, promote my business, get more connections and make great profits🙏🙏

1 Like

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by kay29000(m): 9:14pm On May 13, 2023
randymirrors:

My rent is 1.2m at Sangotedo, Ajah, mini flat. Believe it or not, this time last year, I was paying 200k as rent and used to think those renting for 1m are mad.

I love this kind of elevation.

1 Like

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by flexyrule(m): 9:41pm On May 13, 2023
Slynation:
Yea, certainly. But it's always good to atleast advise your family members or close friends especially if they are the extravagant type.

The best advise you can ever give to anyone who can afford a rent of $150K is to build his own house to his own taste.
Bros. I will tell you for free. You as a 10m per annum salary earner can't advise anybody who can squeeze out that amount for annual rent.

There is nothing you will tell that person.

Absolutely nothing.

See the amount of money Davido spends on Cars and Jewelleries. Last month, he got himself a Mercedes Maybach, and some random guy made a video, saying he should have used the money to build estates for people.

You see the way I described the adviser - a random person.

Anybody who worked his ass to reach that income level knows what he is doing and the principles of Finance at that level is very different from what we know at this 10m or less per annum income level.

A company such as Budweiser can pay a celebrity 100m be serve as their brand ambassador. They understand the value the person is adding and how it will improve their bottomline, but Mama Nkechi that owns a small supermarket won't agree to pay a dime to have her shop listed on the yellow pages.
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by nedekid: 12:04am On May 14, 2023
kelvine:
What is Ibiza
Goodtime place in Spain.
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by redeff06: 12:09am On May 14, 2023
That one na mansion? Abi na ""crib"". Why would you call it mansion? Does it look like Mansion? The guy not too get money, he only get fame
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by nedekid: 12:11am On May 14, 2023
flexyrule:
May God bless the hands of every Nairalander that felt renting a house for $150k is a waste of money.

And for those of us that quickly did the conversion, may God bless us to earn in foreign currency.

For those that would still want to form strong head and say I'd rather build my house than rent a house for that amount, may God elevate you to the level where paying that amount will be like paying this 700k that you're currently paying as rent.

While you're paying 700 to 1m as rent, your gateman too is seeing you as someone who is wasting money. In his mind, if I get this money wey Oga dey use pay rent, I for Don build my house since.

Life Na level by level...
150k usd is ₦112,500,000 for a year rent. He is just chasing clout, especially if it is that house in the pics, even if it is in banana island.
How many people, even in the US or UK earn that amount. Infact you are 60k gbp, 80k usd you are considered to be doing well.
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by NathanxxL(m): 1:53pm On May 14, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
69.8 million for one year

I dey craze
I go use the money begin buy land and invest for rural areas...buy land make he dey appreciate

Ogbeni huzzle make your children nor go dey type all these things up and down

I need update bros
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Drunkard1: 6:39pm On May 14, 2023
flexyrule:
The same way I no Rate 700k, Na so plenty plenty people too no rate $150k.
who no rate 150k usd. Name dem
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by wildikeman(m): 7:33pm On May 14, 2023
teebagy:
Thats y u are poor and he is rich. He thinks like a rich person u think like a poor person. Why dont u also ask GOD Y out of billions of planets only earth is inhabitable and d universe keep expanding smh.

You are just a deluded monkey. Whom are you talking about...? You speak like a megalomaniac. You will be poor if you continue with this your over the top mentality when you clearly know you are even nowhere in life. Continue
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by teebagy: 12:32pm On May 15, 2023
wildikeman:

You are just a deluded monkey. Whom are you talking about...? You speak like a megalomaniac. You will be poor if you continue with this your over the top mentality when you clearly know you are even nowhere in life. Continue
Rather than give me facts u used d shaming tactics lol it shows u have nothing to back up ur claim.
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by wildikeman(m): 4:22pm On May 15, 2023
teebagy:
Rather than give me facts u used d shaming tactics lol it shows u have nothing to back up ur claim.

Like you gave me right..? Know what... whatever "rich minded man"

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osas Ighodaro Is Just Too Hot In Bikini! Some Women Are Made So Perfect (Photos) / Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook / Lyta Buys A Car At The Age Of 18 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.