Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,362 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent (83536 Views)

Davido Welcomes Cubana Chief Priest To His Banana Island Mansion (video) / Davido's New Lamborghini Arrives His Banana Island Home / Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by kay29000(m): 11:04am On May 13, 2023
flexyrule:
May God bless the hands of every Nairalander that felt renting a house for $150k is a waste of money.

And for those of us that quickly did the conversion, may God bless us to earn in foreign currency.

For those that would still want to form strong head and say I'd rather build my house than rent a house for that amount, may God elevate you to the level where paying that amount will be like paying this 700k that you're currently paying as rent.

While you're paying 700 to 1m as rent, your gateman too is seeing you as someone who is wasting money. In his mind, if I get this money wey Oga dey use pay rent, I for Don build my house since.

Life Na level by level...

Lol...i remember when i was renting one bungalow in IB for 300k. I looked at it as very small money, compared to having a 3 bedroom bungalow and compound all to myself.

The micra guy that helped me transfer load to the place asked how much i paid for it, i said 380k total. He now said if he had that money, he will buy half plot of land in so and so place for 100k and start building his house.

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Biggers82(m): 11:05am On May 13, 2023
[quote author=slawomir post=123107758]Damnnn niggar
69.8 million for one year

I dey craze
I go use the money begin buy land and invest for rural areas...buy land make he dey appreciate

Ogbeni huzzle ooooo 😀 plenty people get money oooo no just they show up your poor Brian to people ok.

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Drunkard1: 11:05am On May 13, 2023
flexyrule:
May God bless the hands of every Nairalander that felt renting a house for $150k is a waste of money.

And for those of us that quickly did the conversion, may God bless us to earn in foreign currency.

For those that would still want to form strong head and say I'd rather build my house than rent a house for that amount, may God elevate you to the level where paying that amount will be like paying this 700k that you're currently paying as rent.

While you're paying 700 to 1m as rent, your gateman too is seeing you as someone who is wasting money. In his mind, if I get this money wey Oga dey use pay rent, I for Don build my house since.

Life Na level by level...
u dey use 700k naira compare $150k usd. That money fit change several youths life. 700k no fit stand small pikin talkless of youths

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by psalmistkakah(m): 11:06am On May 13, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

I dey craze
I go use the money begin buy land and invest for rural areas...buy land make he dey appreciate

Ogbeni huzzle make your children nor go dey type all these things up and down
What about the rest of mind that accompanied it, so because one will die one day so person will not hustle and get rich, furstrated life is not part of vanity...haba jamaa
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Alpharey: 11:07am On May 13, 2023
kelvine:
What is Ibiza

An island in Spain, attracts many celebrities all over the world for holidays

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Flick490(m): 11:07am On May 13, 2023
MetroLane:
Why will someone who can afford $150k to pay as rent yearly still choose to live as a tenant.

Different Stokes sha.

You don't know Nigerian people. They are very ready to do that. In fact, it is a thing of pride to live in Davidos house as tenants and comfortably pay outrageous sums.
That's senselessness taken too far

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Flick490(m): 11:08am On May 13, 2023
MetroLane:
Why will someone who can afford $150k to pay as rent yearly still choose to live as a tenant.

Different Stokes sha.

You don't know Nigerian people. They are very ready to do that. In fact, it is a thing of pride to live in Davidos house as tenants and comfortably pay outrageous sums.
That's senselessness taken too far.

As we speak, over 20 persons have contacted Davido for the house just in a few hours after the notice went viral

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by pikechukwu6(m): 11:10am On May 13, 2023
The person wey wan rent the house still dey beer for one joint. Make eh finish... Over rate is problem in this country not Buh@ri grin grin grin

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Alexrayz(m): 11:10am On May 13, 2023
MuMuOnBail:
na wa ooo

Lols. how does this carton house worth $150,000 for rent?

My crib here in Asokoro, is not worth up to $80,000 but this shit am seeing here can't match it in anyway.

it is the land space u mostly paying for it is the same all over the world it not necessarily about d building it his the land "banana island get surname o lol asokoro nor get"

Celebrities spend money foolishly. I swear.
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by kay29000(m): 11:10am On May 13, 2023
PNomsule:
N112.5m on annual rent only for residential purpose and not commercial, hmmm, even Elon Musk no go dey available for such height of waste.

I'm sure the blogger is just typing rubbish. Which sane person will pay that much on yearly rent when you can actually buy a house for that amount.

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Alexrayz(m): 11:10am On May 13, 2023
[quote author=MuMuOnBail post=123107840]na wa ooo

Lols. how does this carton house worth $150,000 for rent?

My crib here in Asokoro, is not worth up to $80,000 but this shit am seeing here can't match it in anyway.

it is the land space u mostly paying for it is the same all over the world it not necessarily about d building it his the land "banana island get surname o lol asokoro nor get"

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Babastrong(m): 11:13am On May 13, 2023
If the owner runs away from it, then i can't pack in there.

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by MrBlock: 11:13am On May 13, 2023
With 650m ($900k) , one can get a standard duplex in Banana island. If you are so wealthy such that $150k rent is chicken change to you, then you should be able to cough out 6 times the rent "$900k" to buy something that you will own.

Even if you will be in Nigeria for just 1 year, you can buy to resell upon your exit and still make a profit.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Dshocker(m): 11:13am On May 13, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

I dey craze

Ogbeni huzzle make your children nor go dey type all these things up and down

You must go through black market to source for your dollar.

And the equivalent is N109,500,000

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Saga16: 11:14am On May 13, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
Im starting to dislike this nigga, he sacrificed his son on Halloween day like the way they sacrificed that American artist the same day but blind sheep's don't see it, innocent Ifeanyi was used like he used Tagbo and others.

Davido was busy promoting cultism not knowing the implications of his actions now many have joined the dreaded black axé cult group, he is not the only celebrity in a secret cult. This is the list of people that have been initiated into a cult group, Black axé members include Burna Boy, 2face, Zubby Michael and Chiefpriest Cubana while eiye confraternity members include Tinubu, 9ice, Abu Abel, MC Oluomo, Emeka Ike and Dj Chicken, these people will not be exempted from being killed/attacked by their rivals when they're sighted.

As I speak there's a never ending war going on in Lagos even the highbrow areas like Lekki are not exempted from the war. This war between Eiye and Aiye has claimed 1000 youths lives this year alone. If caution is not taken innocents will be killed too.

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Nobody: 11:15am On May 13, 2023
Real estate

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by vickydevoka(m): 11:16am On May 13, 2023
PNomsule:
N112.5m on annual rent only for residential purpose and not commercial, hmmm, even Elon Musk no go dey available for such height of waste.
Elon na business man. Him no go pay 10 million for watin way no go generate money

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by kay29000(m): 11:16am On May 13, 2023
jawalis:
That’s almost more than enough to erect a good building in many other parts of lagos

Dont follow what Google says. I still changed dollar yesterday. It's 730 right now...730X150,000 = 109,500,000

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Voiceofthestree: 11:18am On May 13, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Most times it's difficult to explain vanity upon vanity to young generations. They think you are discouraging them.

When you are powerfully rich, you only eat limited food and sleep in one bed per night. If you made money doing evil, you will regret the greed. This has nothing to do with Davido. So don't misquote me.

Just to use this situation as example.

I know many people that they do ritual they have a lot of money. There children die people close to them die their wife die. Someone of them that still have heart will say it enough and they do not want the money again but some will keep going Nd going until all the people they lose and spend the money for are gone that time they will just keep saying hummm hummm all the thinking will result to stroke the Westin deh go nurse till them die be that.... If God blessing is just the best bro.. you will spend the money with ease

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Hotwest: 11:19am On May 13, 2023
Can use that money to rent bigger apartment in Abuja or kuku just build my simple bungalow

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by naturalman: 11:19am On May 13, 2023
kelvine:
What is Ibiza
Obi cubana's club house
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by kay29000(m): 11:20am On May 13, 2023
pacesetting:
Those who will relish living in the same house their favorite superstar used to live. People spend millions of $ just to buy a personal belonging from their music icon. As you said, "different stokes"

That's not a naija mentality...that's not even a black man mentality. That's a white man thing.

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Firstorderwizard(m): 11:22am On May 13, 2023
You are quoting an estate manager
Giving me 18m within a space of 3 years (6m per year )and I will buy land and build a decent house for you with fence and running water in a not too remote area in PH

Rubbiish:

Lolzzz are u sure u are in Nigeria?
Go ask how much for bag of cement & building materials

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by chatinent: 11:24am On May 13, 2023
In Nigeria? Abi Na Banana Island in the US?

So I can afford $150k, which is about some pretty ₦100m plus and all I'll do in life is choose to be a tenant and pay that yearly?

Even if I am mad, is my madness mad to that extent?

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Exc2000: 11:27am On May 13, 2023
Truama , taunting.... Davido just forming hard guy he got ruffled by the last sorrow
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Iluvmycontr3: 11:31am On May 13, 2023
MetroLane:

Different Stokes sha.

You are my type of guy. A critical analyst 24/7🙌💪💪💪
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by BigBen23(m): 11:35am On May 13, 2023
ExclusiveBet:
Afrobeat singer, Davido has reportedly put up his new Banana Island house for rent, 7 months after Ifeanyi’s death

Afrobeat singer, David Adeleke better known as Davido has reportedly put up his Banana Island house for rent.

According to reports making rounds, the award-winning singer is renting the house for $150,000 per year following the death of his son, who drowned in the house pool.

“I No Get Time for Wahala, I Dey IBIZA” – Davido Replies Sophia Momodu’s Indirect Shades

Nigerian superstar, Davido seemingly has reacted to his baby mama, Sophia Momodu’s rant of some men financially bullying women into staying with them.

Recall that Sophia went off on a rant earlier today. In her tweet, she said it is disgusting for men to financially bully a woman into staying with them especially when children are involved. Sophia who stated that there is a special place in hell for such people, added that laws in Nigeria do not protect women or children.

The businesswoman didn’t disclose who the tweet was addressed to, but stated that “it’s been over a year and enough is enough”.

Davido has now seemingly responded to the rant in tweets which has no direct recipient. He shared a screenshot of him doing his “unavailable” dance, while adding that he’s got no time for “wahala”. The singer also pleaded with the intended recipient not to be angry.

https://newtelegraphng.com/netizens-react-as-davido-puts-up-his-mansion-for-rent/

Can someone actually pay $150k for just rent?

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by airsaylongcome: 11:36am On May 13, 2023
kelvine:
What is Ibiza

It's a major tourist party destination in Spain

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by olaoye2008: 11:37am On May 13, 2023
Laslas the house go be abandoned property
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Arabk25: 11:37am On May 13, 2023
Is better he sell it off

Anybody that has that for the rent equally have same money to build the same house. To me its a waste he better sell it off

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Iluvmycontr3: 11:38am On May 13, 2023
Merisbankie:

Spain

"Ibiza"

An island mostly full of tourists in the Mediterranean region of Spain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osas Ighodaro Is Just Too Hot In Bikini! Some Women Are Made So Perfect (Photos) / Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook / Lyta Buys A Car At The Age Of 18 (Photos)