Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,435 members, 7,823,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent (83533 Views)

Davido Welcomes Cubana Chief Priest To His Banana Island Mansion (video) / Davido's New Lamborghini Arrives His Banana Island Home / Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by HRMK: 11:39am On May 13, 2023
only big companies could afford that!

1 Like

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Godsonkemz(m): 11:40am On May 13, 2023
Money wey I go use buy plots of land and build duplexes for my area, na him person go use rent a mansion for one year.

1 Like

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Bringbackmandat: 11:42am On May 13, 2023
MetroLane:
Why will someone who can afford $150k to pay as rent yearly still choose to live as a tenant.

Different Stokes sha.
maybe someone that just visit Nigeria for a two year project.

1 Like

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Kobranet123: 11:42am On May 13, 2023
flexyrule:
May God bless the hands of every Nairalander that felt renting a house for $150k is a waste of money.

And for those of us that quickly did the conversion, may God bless us to earn in foreign currency.

For those that would still want to form strong head and say I'd rather build my house than rent a house for that amount, may God elevate you to the level where paying that amount will be like paying this 700k that you're currently paying as rent.

While you're paying 700 to 1m as rent, your gateman too is seeing you as someone who is wasting money. In his mind, if I get this money wey Oga dey use pay rent, I for Don build my house since.

Life Na level by level...

grin
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by teebagy: 11:43am On May 13, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Most times it's difficult to explain vanity upon vanity to young generations. They think you are discouraging them.

When you are powerfully rich, you only eat limited food and sleep in one bed per night. If you made money doing evil, you will regret the greed. This has nothing to do with Davido. So don't misquote me.

Just to use this situation as example.
Do u know that poverty is vanity or do u think there is trenches in heaven. If GOD Where to ask u why u died poor will u say riches are vanity. Poor people are also going to hell. Only poor people have that mentality of vanity as an excuse of their poverty.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by na2016: 11:43am On May 13, 2023
MetroLane:
Why will someone who can afford $150k to pay as rent yearly still choose to live as a tenant.

Different Stokes sha.

Calm down that is not for individuals but for corporate organizations who may want their experts to live there other than in hotels.

1 Like

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by mukthar2000(m): 11:45am On May 13, 2023
The building collapse make everyone in that banana island to be scare of whose building is the next to collapse.
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by teebagy: 11:47am On May 13, 2023
flexyrule:
May God bless the hands of every Nairalander that felt renting a house for $150k is a waste of money.

And for those of us that quickly did the conversion, may God bless us to earn in foreign currency.

For those that would still want to form strong head and say I'd rather build my house than rent a house for that amount, may God elevate you to the level where paying that amount will be like paying this 700k that you're currently paying as rent.

While you're paying 700 to 1m as rent, your gateman too is seeing you as someone who is wasting money. In his mind, if I get this money wey Oga dey use pay rent, I for Don build my house since.

It is not a waste as long as what u earn a year is far greater than what u pay as yearly rent. Most men on nairaland saying they would build a house are lying.most wil use that money for hook up fashion and designer cloth to intimidate people.
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by DiscoverID: 11:50am On May 13, 2023
tfelicityk:
May he doesn't want to have memory of the son death whenever he is in that building...
Davido was not the owner of the house, he rented from a friend of mine. Celebrities and fake life.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by DiscoverID: 11:52am On May 13, 2023
mukthar2000:
The building collapse make everyone in that banana island to be scare of whose building is the next to collapse.
Shut it, Davido rented that house, he did not owned it. He moved out to a 3 bedroom apartment, ikoyi. You guys believe all the rubbish on blogs.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by pacesetting: 11:58am On May 13, 2023
There is nothing like "black man mentality" bro. We only have the rich and the poor. A poor white man will see it as wasteful and irrelevant, just like a poor black man. The mentality here is all about MONEY. And just as we have poor Davido fans, there are rich fans as well. In fact, some of his fans are even richer than him.
kay29000:

That's not a naija mentality...that's not even a black man mentality. That's a white man thing.
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by masseratti: 12:01pm On May 13, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
Im starting to dislike this nigga, he sacrificed his son on Halloween day like the way they sacrificed that American artist the same day but blind sheep's don't see it, innocent Ifeanyi was used like he used Tagbo and others.

Davido was busy promoting cultism not knowing the implications of his actions now many have joined the dreaded black axé cult group, he is not the only celebrity in a secret cult. This is the list of people that have been initiated into a cult group, Black axé members include Burna Boy, 2face, Zubby Michael and Chiefpriest Cubana while eiye confraternity members include Tinubu, 9ice, Abu Abel, MC Oluomo, Emeka Ike and Dj Chicken, these people will not be exempted from being killed/attacked by their rivals when they're sighted.

As I speak there's a never ending war going on in Lagos even the highbrow areas like Lekki are not exempted from the war. This war between Eiye and Aiye has claimed 1000 youths lives this year alone. If caution is not taken innocents will be killed too.
stop saying rubbish online please, face your life issues.
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by teebagy: 12:04pm On May 13, 2023
wildikeman:
$150k per year....why would any sane person be paying that for a year when they can afford such properties elsewhere?

He should just put the house up or sale
Thats y u are poor and he is rich. He thinks like a rich person u think like a poor person. Why dont u also ask GOD Y out of billions of planets only earth is inhabitable and d universe keep expanding smh.
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by masseratti: 12:05pm On May 13, 2023
kay29000:

Lol...i remember when i was renting one bungalow in IB for 300k. I looked at it as very small money, compared to having a 3 bedroom bungalow and compound all to myself.

The micra guy that helped me transfer load to the place asked how much i paid for it, i said 380k total. He now said if he had that money, he will buy half plot of land in so and so place for 100k and start building his house.
you use micra Park load to a 300k house in IB years ago.. Hmmm continue.
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by PNomsule: 12:07pm On May 13, 2023
123yes:
why not Google the word before displaying ignorance of the word. Our President said that Nigerian youths are lazy. He is right most of the time. Lazy youth!

Oyinbo say Person wey dey ask question no dey loss. Na question him ask and him don get him answer already...
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Adek15(m): 12:11pm On May 13, 2023
As a realtor, I need to have Davido number or contact of the company he gave mandate to rent the mansion. There is a client on ground for it already.
If you have valid connect, kindly reach out. Check my signature.
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by GoodGovernance: 12:11pm On May 13, 2023
flexyrule:

Rubbish talk.

What can N700k to N 1M build?

Whereas $150k can build your own mansion.

The richest men have their own houses and they are wise investors and never will rent a house for $150k,except perhaps with stolen money.

Other than for bluechips, multinationals and foreign missions,etc,Banana Island can never be for yearly tenants,but house owners.

If you are that rich ,you build or buy!
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by MechanicMike: 12:14pm On May 13, 2023
ExclusiveBet:
Afrobeat singer, Davido has reportedly put up his new Banana Island house for rent, 7 months after Ifeanyi’s death

Afrobeat singer, David Adeleke better known as Davido has reportedly put up his Banana Island house for rent.

According to reports making rounds, the award-winning singer is renting the house for $150,000 per year following the death of his son, who drowned in the house pool.

“I No Get Time for Wahala, I Dey IBIZA” – Davido Replies Sophia Momodu’s Indirect Shades

Nigerian superstar, Davido seemingly has reacted to his baby mama, Sophia Momodu’s rant of some men financially bullying women into staying with them.

Recall that Sophia went off on a rant earlier today. In her tweet, she said it is disgusting for men to financially bully a woman into staying with them especially when children are involved. Sophia who stated that there is a special place in hell for such people, added that laws in Nigeria do not protect women or children.

The businesswoman didn’t disclose who the tweet was addressed to, but stated that “it’s been over a year and enough is enough”.

Davido has now seemingly responded to the rant in tweets which has no direct recipient. He shared a screenshot of him doing his “unavailable” dance, while adding that he’s got no time for “wahala”. The singer also pleaded with the intended recipient not to be angry.

https://newtelegraphng.com/netizens-react-as-davido-puts-up-his-mansion-for-rent/

Goooood news ....am moving in!!! angry
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Myself2(m): 12:15pm On May 13, 2023
Onyeigbo10000:
Instead if paying such amount for I rent, I will rather use it and build my own house.

It's not for people like you, no offence.
The advert is for a specific target market
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by taneez(f): 12:16pm On May 13, 2023
flexyrule:

To be fair though, 10k per month is expensive even to average people earning pounds and USD. There is a guy on YouTube that does this "how much do you pay as rent" in New York, L.A and even Hong Kong, many people comment on anything above $5000 as expensive.
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by omoadeleye(m): 12:18pm On May 13, 2023
Firstorderwizard:
Poverty induced opinion
I know someone paying 6m per annum rent in a duplex he rented in PH.
Why can't he buy land and build?
Answer: 6m is chicken change to him

Lolz , stfu , quick to reply, retard to comprehend.

You can recognise poverty induced opinions but you are an illiterate to know the meaning of 150k dolls to 6m naira.

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by superCleanworks(m): 12:25pm On May 13, 2023
flexyrule:

no mind them. They forget that many people have been living in places like Burj Khalifa for over 5 years now and they will nearly commit suicide if you keep them in a place like Transcorp.
There are levels to this
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by JAWBONE(m): 12:32pm On May 13, 2023
Nigerian architects and masons what the fūck are you people doing?

How on Earth does this look like a house you should pay $12500 a month to rent? That's 9.3m per month and 112m per year at black market rates just for rent.
You can rent much better and expansive houses in even California for that price
Who is the fool that will pay that much to live in a house that looks like you will be struggling for space just because it's banana island

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Otasikwe(m): 12:32pm On May 13, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
I'm starting to dislike this nigga, he sacrificed his son on Halloween day like the way they sacrificed that American artist the same day but blind sheep's don't see it, innocent Ifeanyi was used like he used Tagbo and others.

Davido was busy promoting cultism not knowing the implications of his actions now many have joined the dreaded bIack axe cult group, he is not the only celebrity in a secret cult. This is the list of people that have been initiated into a cult group, BIack axe members include Burna Boy, 2face, Zubby Michael and Chiefpriest Cubana while eiye confraternity members include Tinubu, 9ice, Abu Abel, MC Oluomo, Emeka Ike and Dj Chicken, these people will not be exempted from being killed/attacked by their rivals when they're sighted.

As I speak there's a never ending war going on in Lagos even the highbrow areas like Lekki are not exempted from the war. This war between Eiye and Aiye has claimed 1000 youths lives this year alone. If caution is not taken innocents will be killed too.
baba you too go far ooo requote your comment to avoid some sleepless night thanks
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by RaptorX: 12:37pm On May 13, 2023
Why is it this guy never said anything publicly or issued a statement about his son's death. I watched an interview he gave in Botswana recently, and the host told the audience he lost his son and extended his condolences asking him how the death affected him and how he is coping. My guy just totally ignored the question and went a different route, something suspicious about this guy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by tonicyril: 12:44pm On May 13, 2023
Firstorderwizard:
Poverty induced opinion
I know someone paying 6m per annum rent in a duplex he rented in PH.
Why can't he buy land and build?
Answer: 6m is chicken change to him
Is 6m naira equivalent to 150k dollar??

Why are people senseless these days

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Allisgud: 12:48pm On May 13, 2023
Expatriate will rent it,na oyinbo always dey pay all things anual rent
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Federalis: 12:51pm On May 13, 2023
ExclusiveBet:
Afrobeat singer, Davido has reportedly put up his new Banana Island house for rent, 7 months after Ifeanyi’s death

Afrobeat singer, David Adeleke better known as Davido has reportedly put up his Banana Island house for rent.

According to reports making rounds, the award-winning singer is renting the house for $150,000 per year following the death of his son, who drowned in the house pool.

“I No Get Time for Wahala, I Dey IBIZA” – Davido Replies Sophia Momodu’s Indirect Shades

Nigerian superstar, Davido seemingly has reacted to his baby mama, Sophia Momodu’s rant of some men financially bullying women into staying with them.

Recall that Sophia went off on a rant earlier today. In her tweet, she said it is disgusting for men to financially bully a woman into staying with them especially when children are involved. Sophia who stated that there is a special place in hell for such people, added that laws in Nigeria do not protect women or children.

The businesswoman didn’t disclose who the tweet was addressed to, but stated that “it’s been over a year and enough is enough”.

Davido has now seemingly responded to the rant in tweets which has no direct recipient. He shared a screenshot of him doing his “unavailable” dance, while adding that he’s got no time for “wahala”. The singer also pleaded with the intended recipient not to be angry.

https://newtelegraphng.com/netizens-react-as-davido-puts-up-his-mansion-for-rent/

Lol. Women sha. Always trying to find the right word to fit them. Which one be financial bully? Abi dem force you, or it is you who actually agreed to be bullied with your long throat, and gold digging styles...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by tfelicityk(m): 12:51pm On May 13, 2023
DiscoverID:

Davido was not the owner of the house, he rented from a friend of mine. Celebrities and fake life.

I never doubt whoever owns this said property...
Hope this your tale is authentic? Well, God knows the truth.
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by obaidan: 12:53pm On May 13, 2023
Caramia2020:
Person go fit pay that rent so?
Corporate organizations rent these sort of properties for their executives...
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by ruggedtimi(m): 12:54pm On May 13, 2023
kelvine:
What is Ibiza
a popular beach side in spain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osas Ighodaro Is Just Too Hot In Bikini! Some Women Are Made So Perfect (Photos) / Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook / Lyta Buys A Car At The Age Of 18 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.