Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,022 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent (83538 Views)

Davido Welcomes Cubana Chief Priest To His Banana Island Mansion (video) / Davido's New Lamborghini Arrives His Banana Island Home / Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by JaskanFactor: 10:41am On May 13, 2023
hunted house

1 Like

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by wildikeman(m): 10:41am On May 13, 2023
Firstorderwizard:
Poverty induced opinion
I know someone paying 6m per annum rent in a duplex he rented in PH.
Why can't he buy land and build?
Answer: 6m is chicken change to him

That's pounds foolish to me....una and pepper dem lifestyle no dey do una for this yeye country

1 Like

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Samirana360(m): 10:41am On May 13, 2023
Bar at apple junction lagos
kelvine:
What is Ibiza
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by JoeyNaza: 10:42am On May 13, 2023
MetroLane:
Why will someone who can afford $150k to pay as rent yearly still choose to live as a tenant.

Different Stokes sha.

Because where they want to live houses sell for $800k and above. They earn well but not as much so they choose to feel among.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Rubbiish(m): 10:43am On May 13, 2023
olaolulazio:
E be like say he get another house for that way.

This one self no too fine as I dey look am ooo.
The house is just valued based on the location, banana island, aesthetically the building is zero.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by FireUpNow(m): 10:44am On May 13, 2023
kelvine:
What is Ibiza
You nor dey watch football? You for sabi say na Spain. Anyways Sophia and Davido should chill because they have a child together. Davido should learn to stick to one puxxy.

1 Like

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Slynation(m): 10:45am On May 13, 2023
flexyrule:
May God bless the hands of every Nairalander that felt renting a house for $150k is a waste of money.

And for those of us that quickly did the conversion, may God bless us to earn in foreign currency.

For those that would still want to form strong head and say I'd rather build my house than rent a house for that amount, may God elevate you to the level where paying that amount will be like paying this 700k that you're currently paying as rent.

While you're paying 700 to 1m as rent, your gateman too is seeing you as someone who is wasting money. In his mind, if I get this money wey Oga dey use pay rent, I for Don build my house since.

Life Na level by level...
Yea...Life is level by level, but paying as high as 110million per year doesn't translate to someone who has sense!!

Omo... stuff like this is better to sale off once and for all, meanwhile anybody that is capable of paying such amount yearly won't be sleeping in the house for 1month altogether...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Forumobserver12(m): 10:46am On May 13, 2023
[quote author=MetroLane post=123107737]Why will someone who can afford $150k to pay as rent yearly still choose to live as a tenant.

Different Stokes sha.[/quote

Such properties are meant for expatriates or Envoys...the rent responsibilities falls on Organizations....

No same individual will pay such amount as rent from his pocket not even CR Ronaldo or Mess...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by BabaO2: 10:46am On May 13, 2023
ictplotter:

Rubbish... stupid religion mental slavery.
What happens to pwd ie people with disability and the poor masses?
Wicked you, that house needs spiritual cleansing. That's the reason.
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Pootle: 10:47am On May 13, 2023
money start and stop nonsense
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:48am On May 13, 2023
If only you understand what it means to build mansion in a neighborhood or street of majority poor people.
Do you know some rich people have abandoned houses they built in low class income neighbourhoods and rushed back to GRA's and rich neighborhoods even if it means renting properties?
I am not rich but comfortable but my job involves daily contact with the rich class of people.
If you get in their shoes you will understand .

wildikeman:

That's pounds foolish to me....una and pepper dem lifestyle no dey do una for this yeye country

1 Like

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Rubbiish(m): 10:49am On May 13, 2023
Firstorderwizard:
Poverty induced opinion
I know someone paying 6m per annum rent in a duplex he rented in PH.
Why can't he buy land and build?
Answer: 6m is chicken change to him
Your analogy is wrong
6m can't get u any decent land talk more of building. You can't be comparing that to over a 110m naira.

7 Likes

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by pacesetting: 10:49am On May 13, 2023
Those who will relish living in the same house their favorite superstar used to live. People spend millions of $ just to buy a personal belonging from their music icon. As you said, "different stokes"
MetroLane:
Why will someone who can afford $150k to pay as rent yearly still choose to live as a tenant.

Different Stokes sha.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by tfelicityk(m): 10:50am On May 13, 2023
May he doesn't want to have memory of the son death whenever he is in that building...

1 Like

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by VeraVee12: 10:51am On May 13, 2023
grin
ExclusiveBet:
Afrobeat singer, Davido has reportedly put up his new Banana Island house for rent, 7 months after Ifeanyi’s death

Afrobeat singer, David Adeleke better known as Davido has reportedly put up his Banana Island house for rent.

According to reports making rounds, the award-winning singer is renting the house for $150,000 per year following the death of his son, who drowned in the house pool.

“I No Get Time for Wahala, I Dey IBIZA” – Davido Replies Sophia Momodu’s Indirect Shades

Nigerian superstar, Davido seemingly has reacted to his baby mama, Sophia Momodu’s rant of some men financially bullying women into staying with them.

Recall that Sophia went off on a rant earlier today. In her tweet, she said it is disgusting for men to financially bully a woman into staying with them especially when children are involved. Sophia who stated that there is a special place in hell for such people, added that laws in Nigeria do not protect women or children.

The businesswoman didn’t disclose who the tweet was addressed to, but stated that “it’s been over a year and enough is enough”.

Davido has now seemingly responded to the rant in tweets which has no direct recipient. He shared a screenshot of him doing his “unavailable” dance, while adding that he’s got no time for “wahala”. The singer also pleaded with the intended recipient not to be angry.

https://newtelegraphng.com/netizens-react-as-davido-puts-up-his-mansion-for-rent/
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:52am On May 13, 2023
Someone that can afford 6m rent can equally afford to buy land and build a decent house

Rubbiish:

Your analogy is wrong
6m can't get u any decent land talk more of building. You can't be comparing that to over a 110m naira.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Megabig: 10:52am On May 13, 2023
Excellent decision, it will be hard to live there
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by goslowgoslow(m): 10:52am On May 13, 2023
Is this a mansion or a box.. shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Moniya4Real(m): 10:52am On May 13, 2023
Can you imagine?

MetroLane:

Different Stokes sha.
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Bakrabas: 10:53am On May 13, 2023
I'll use the same amount to build the same structure with enough plot of land remaining as space in my town.

It's not poverty, I'm a business man, legit hustler, and God fearing.

I prefer asset than wasting of resources.

Women are the source of life and I pray for the best among them as wife and as daughters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by greatcheer(f): 10:54am On May 13, 2023
flexyrule:
May God bless the hands of every Nairalander that felt renting a house for $150k is a waste of money.

And for those of us that quickly did the conversion, may God bless us to earn in foreign currency.

For those that would still want to form strong head and say I'd rather build my house than rent a house for that amount, may God elevate you to the level where paying that amount will be like paying this 700k that you're currently paying as rent.

While you're paying 700 to 1m as rent, your gateman too is seeing you as someone who is wasting money. In his mind, if I get this money wey Oga dey use pay rent, I for Don build my house since.

honestly your on point .
Nice analysis

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by wildikeman(m): 10:55am On May 13, 2023
Firstorderwizard:
If only you understand what it means to build mansion in a neighborhood or street of majority poor people.
Do you know some rich people have abandoned houses they built in low class income neighbourhoods and rushed back to GRA's and rich neighborhoods even if it means renting properties?
I am not rich but comfortable but my job involves daily contact with the rich class of people.
If you get in their shoes you will understand .

I understand...But, if they hunger so much for that type o life, why not hunt for a property that is available and then acquire those properties then renting someone's house. Remember they are rich
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by GloriousGbola: 10:56am On May 13, 2023
more likely than not, a multinational business will rent the house for their CEO/CFO

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by GodWrites: 10:57am On May 13, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Most times it's difficult to explain vanity upon vanity to young generations. They think you are discouraging them.

When you are powerfully rich, you only eat limited food and sleep in one bed per night. If you made money doing evil, you will regret the greed. This has nothing to do with Davido. So don't misquote me.

Just to use this situation as example.

What's evil? When a lion devours an antelope, do you think it's evil? Life is survival of the fittest. The weak can never survive.
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Xwizard: 10:58am On May 13, 2023
Forget best price, some like kanye can place $1m on same property in same location,,,,,lol they about to make someone pupular, I mean the potential tenant. You don't know ? Okay let see if he won come back online to tell us too many people want my mansion, then after they reveal the tenant who can afford $150K in this Nigeria. We waiting

2 Likes

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by visaclick: 10:58am On May 13, 2023
kelvindj98:

So there are no rich people with houses on the mainland? Mumu talk.
i don’t think so but i may be wrong though.
Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 10:58am On May 13, 2023
MetroLane:

Different Stokes sha.
Only a ritualist on a mission

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by doctokwus: 10:59am On May 13, 2023
MetroLane:

Different Stokes sha.
Nothing like different strokes.
No one would rent that house for ₦100m per year.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by poweredcom(m): 11:01am On May 13, 2023
MetroLane:

Different Stokes sha.
The thing taya me.....if inhave 150k usd i go buy house for GRA for lagos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by seunH: 11:01am On May 13, 2023
flexyrule:

God bless you sir especially the last part. Let me quickly drop this to show the level of poverty in our country. I had a bicycle that my children used to ride, so I decided to give it to my poor neighbors at least make the children get something to make them smile and happy. Can you believe what they did to the bicycle? They sold it !!! Even the school bag I got for them, they also sold it !!! The children carry their books in their hands. To them, bicycle and school bag for the children is a waste of money.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by Rubbiish(m): 11:01am On May 13, 2023
Firstorderwizard:
Someone that can afford 6m rent can equally afford to buy land and build a decent house

Lolzzz are u sure u are in Nigeria?
Go ask how much for bag of cement & building materials

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent by jubrilELsudan: 11:04am On May 13, 2023
HIM DON BROKE

THE MONEY RITUAL WEY HIM SACRIFICE HIM PIKIN FOR DON KNOCK

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osas Ighodaro Is Just Too Hot In Bikini! Some Women Are Made So Perfect (Photos) / Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook / Lyta Buys A Car At The Age Of 18 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.