Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing (39704 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St / I Just Discovered This Problem my Fiancee has been hiding (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Talk2nanro(m): 1:33pm On May 15, 2023
Maynmann:

Yes it is a character, shows chastity.
Having many bodies body shows you are loose.
These dreamers fail to understand that the 2 strongest character in a woman is Chastity and Submission.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by prophetfire: 1:36pm On May 15, 2023
Jennyclay:
What makes you believe that getting married to a virgin would guarantee you happiness and peace of mind undecided

Even you, are you a virgin?? You this cheap randy man!! If truly she’s everything you wanted in a lady, you won’t even reason her past.

Oga you’re a randy man!! You just want to have your way than dump her later. We know your type!! Shior!!!
Olosho that her thing is as wide as a canal is pained. Really pained.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Jacku: 1:38pm On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:
I met this pretty homely girl sometimes ago.

She was reluctant the first time I toasted her and won't want to date me. However, I persisted till she succumbed.

She's everything I want in a lady. She didn't want to visit me when we started dating until one day I promised that I won't touch her.

She visited and was so graceful that I thanked the heavens for sending my soul mate to me.

We discussed a bit and I made her feel comfortable because she was really uneasy.

As promised, I didn't touch her. She felt so free that she rested her head on my chest.

The urge to kiss her became so strong, but I resisted.

What's the use of spoiling things now when she can be mine forever?

She later left and we became really close from then.

I was happy because she's madly beautiful yet so down to earth.

I was thinking she is a virgin but I needed to clarify.

So one day, I used talk to bring talk and stylishly told her a bit about some rough life of my past for her to feel uncomfortable.

She later opened up to me about her first kiss and how the guy went on to have sex with her even though he promised her nothing will happen.

She was 19 years then.

Since then she stopped visiting guys and is no longer in contact with the guy.

She swore that she hasn't kissed or had sex since then.

Now she's 23.

The thing is I really deeply love this girl because she's just exactly what I needed. But I promise myself that I will marry a virgin and nothing else.

My love for this girl is beginning to affect my thinking.

Should I ditch her and keep looking for a virgin?

Or should I continue with her?

I'm planning to see her people this December.
quick one, I have 2 questions for you:

1) Are you yourself a virgin?
2) why do you need a virgin? What's the whole essence of it to you?

I'm honestly curious and don't mean it in a sarcastic way.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by slevan: 1:42pm On May 15, 2023
Her pride.price should be reduced.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by litaninja(m): 1:48pm On May 15, 2023
Are you a "virgin" yourself?

and wtf does that even mean or bestow unto you

lovediehatelive:

She was reluctant the first time I toasted her and won't want to date me. However, I persisted till she succumbed.

She's everything I want in a lady. She didn't want to visit me when we started dating until one day I promised that I won't touch her.

She visited and was so graceful that I thanked the heavens for sending my soul mate to me.

We discussed a bit and I made her feel comfortable because she was really uneasy.

As promised, I didn't touch her. She felt so free that she rested her head on my chest.

So one day, I used talk to bring talk and stylishly told her a bit about some rough life of my past for her to feel uncomfortable.

She later opened up to me about her first kiss and how the guy went on to have sex with her even though he promised her nothing will happen.

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

The thing is I really deeply love this girl because she's just exactly what I needed. But I promise myself that I will marry a virgin and nothing else.

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by macphilip: 2:01pm On May 15, 2023
Sir, are you a virgin yourself?
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by OdenKelechi(m): 2:03pm On May 15, 2023
Ohh my god! What happen to virgin grin

Balance me real quick here, are you a virgin yourself?
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by izubext007: 2:24pm On May 15, 2023
is your sister a virgin
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by LastProphet: 3:00pm On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

As foolish as you are, are you a virgin yourself? If you are then leave her and go find another.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by emanobis(m): 3:00pm On May 15, 2023
Not being a Virgin doesn't mean she's totally worthless
The lost of her virginity may be due to certain unforeseen circumstances.
Not being a Virgin doesn't mean she cnt keep Ur home in order
There might still be a gud oil in her head...not being a Virgin isn't a criteria for getting a gud wife please
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Hassanmaye(m): 3:08pm On May 15, 2023
Samantha124:
And do those women who lose their virginities before marriage lose them by themselves? Is not you guys that insert your dicks inside them and break their virginities
Our only problem is you guys always go back to the person that disvirgin to give him the cookie because it belongs to him
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Eben24: 3:09pm On May 15, 2023
This one that you are looking for a virgin to marry, are you a virgin?
lovediehatelive:

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Wijam: 3:17pm On May 15, 2023
You be mumu
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Stylz69(m): 3:19pm On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

After penising people’s daughter up and down, you now want to marry virgin.

Who will marry the ones you have knacked?

Virginator
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Dicado: 3:21pm On May 15, 2023
Kikikikikikikiki... You never ready for marriage. Angel intervened for Virgin Mary own. So, keep searching until you're 78 and still searching
lovediehatelive:

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Armanipounds: 3:27pm On May 15, 2023
This is me commenting in a long while... For real eh, I really don't know the kind of men that are bred today? You must marry a virgin? Are you a virgin to start with? The girl was honest enough to tell you about some ugly rough past which in my own opinion happens at times... Because we are humans and we sometimes do things we aren't proud of... but you're here judging the lady already. Tomorrow now, you go marry the virgin come dey come ask us make we give you advice on how to steady the already sinking ship for your marriage with the so-called virgin.. Your case worse oh... I have no advice for you.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Asswipemod: 3:36pm On May 15, 2023
seunmsg:
Omo ote, dey there dey search for virgin.

Kadoso, wetin una de find for romance section? You're beginning to derail o.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by obynokoko: 3:42pm On May 15, 2023
Oga what are you doing with a virgin,who told you that virgins will give you peace in your marriage.better concentrate on character and capacity
Agwa bu mma nwanyi
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by 198800Mam(m): 3:46pm On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:

ITS WELL... LEAVE VIRGINS FOR VIRGINS G

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Flows001(m): 3:52pm On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

I understand you perfectly bro..

Tear rubber naim sure pass, forget her talk of not having anything to do with that guy again, the truth is that if that same guy shows up again, e go still knack that babe scatter..
The surest way to avoid any paternity fraud matter, or any of those exes palaver na to find virgin wey no man don knack before..

Mine worked for me, after my years of search, I've eventually found a virgin!
My present babe is a virgin that I have personally confirmed, she's my 100% spec and my dream wife in addition to being a virgin, so everywhere stew for me.
The only thing that nearly came between us was genotype, I did mine first abd found out I'm AS, so I had to also tell her to go do hers as well, fortunately she is AA, we went to two different labs and her AA status was confirmed...

I'm just waiting for her to graduate so I can marry her ASAP..

No trust any lady that isn't a virgin, my first babe taught me a bitter lesson on this..
Virginity is the only way you can be sure your babe isn't sleeping around...

But if you're 100% sure you truly love this your babe and you're certain that you fully trust her, then go ahead and marry her, but then keep an open mind, expect whatever..

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by BlueAir: 3:54pm On May 15, 2023
Lol this is where we'll see y'all show face. When it pinches you the most grin
Jennyclay:
What makes you believe that getting married to a virgin would guarantee you happiness and peace of mind undecided

Even you, are you a virgin?? You this cheap randy man!! If truly she’s everything you wanted in a lady, you won’t even reason her past.

Oga you’re a randy man!! You just want to have your way than dump her later. We know your type!! Shior!!!
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Xkale1996(m): 4:01pm On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

bro as you see me here, na virgin I wan marry o but my advice for you is, if you feel that you ur mind will be comfortable with her and you won't think about it
Marry her
But if you know ur mind will keep reminding you that she is not a virgin
Bro move on

Virgins dey
Make no man deceive you sey
Who virgin help
It helps o

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by achimendy(m): 4:11pm On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

Getting married to a virgin is good, but if she has all you're looking for in a woman then go ahead with your plans, but make sure you ask God first.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by glad7live: 4:46pm On May 15, 2023
Virginity should be a yardstick, more that the world has long changed. If is by your observation a good friend to be married to go ahead and make plans. Otherwise don't plan on her intelligence and keep her fo nothing. Virgin, yet bad girl, Not Virgin still good one. It's a two way traffic.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Olas121: 5:01pm On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

The thing is I really deeply love this girl because she's just exactly what I needed. But I promise melf that I will marry a virgin and nothing else.

Are you a Virgin
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Savvy19: 5:04pm On May 15, 2023
Samantha124:
Exactly, it's as if virginity is a character.

Virginity is a character o
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 15, 2023
But it goes both ways, you guys also go back to them or accept them back knowing very well that you said you wanted to settle for virgins.

Why can't you say NO Are they forcing you guys at gunpoint?
Hassanmaye:

Our only problem is you guys always go back to the person that disvirgin to give him the cookie because it belongs to him
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by stormborn28(m): 5:16pm On May 15, 2023
ukaface:

Keep looking for virgin
Don’t settle for less

Chineke maaiiiiiaaaahh... grin grin grin

Hmmmm...boys don bombard the area

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by stormborn28(m): 5:30pm On May 15, 2023
Jennyclay:

When I mean elderly men, I mean men in their 60s and above. These set of men are the most romantic men on earth. They are the best. No wonder Regina Daniels choose Ned nwoko over Somadina.

Even though it seems like child molestation when they try to make advances but then, they are so caring, they will give you listening ears, they will pet you and carry you like a pot made of clay, they will send you enough money regularly.

Hmmmmmmm
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by chris51(f): 5:49pm On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:

This one is strong o.

10 years?

The thing here is that I can never forgive a cheating partner.

It's not me, it's above me. My soul doesn't accept such.

So I believe a virgin has lesser chances of cheating than a non virgin

That's not true.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by justmondris: 6:43pm On May 15, 2023
You that’s not a virgin is looking for a virgin to marry.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by WudBMother: 6:51pm On May 15, 2023
Quick question- Are you a virgin?

lovediehatelive:

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Why Are You Still Single? / Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say / When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.