Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing (39541 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St / I Just Discovered This Problem my Fiancee has been hiding (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by silverx(m): 10:21am On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:
I met this pretty homely girl sometimes ago.

She was reluctant the first time I toasted her and won't want to date me. However, I persisted till she succumbed.

She's everything I want in a lady. She didn't want to visit me when we started dating until one day I promised that I won't touch her.

She visited and was so graceful that I thanked the heavens for sending my soul mate to me.

We discussed a bit and I made her feel comfortable because she was really uneasy.

As promised, I didn't touch her. She felt so free that she rested her head on my chest.

The urge to kiss her became so strong, but I resisted.

What's the use of spoiling things now when she can be mine forever?

She later left and we became really close from then.

I was happy because she's madly beautiful yet so down to earth.

I was thinking she is a virgin but I needed to clarify.

So one day, I used talk to bring talk and stylishly told her a bit about some rough life of my past for her to feel uncomfortable.

She later opened up to me about her first kiss and how the guy went on to have sex with her even though he promised her nothing will happen.

She was 19 years then.

Since then she stopped visiting guys and is no longer in contact with the guy.

She swore that she hasn't kissed or had sex since then.

Now she's 23.

The thing is I really deeply love this girl because she's just exactly what I needed. But I promise myself that I will marry a virgin and nothing else.

My love for this girl is beginning to affect my thinking.

Should I ditch her and keep looking for a virgin?

Or should I continue with her?

I'm planning to see her people this December.
Mr poster, are you are a virgin?
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Fearyourcreator: 10:21am On May 15, 2023
Samantha124:
And that's why I asked if the op is a virgin too, with the kind of entitlement mentality that he has towards virgins.
He wants a virgin which one be your own ... Because you not one you dey vex

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by komzy589(m): 10:21am On May 15, 2023
Samantha124:
If it's every normal man's dream to marry a virgin, then why do you keep disvirgining girls before marriage?

Why can't you zip up your trousers until marriage? In that way, all women and men will be virgins upon marriage.

This your excuse doesn’t sound sensible. Everyman is not the same. Just as we have virgin girls, we also have virgin men.
Most of the time, those men seeking for virgins to marry are virgins themselves.
It is hypocrisy if you want someone to be something that you cannot be.

That’s why you see that most promiscuous men do not really care about marrying a virgin wife.
But a good number of decent men will go for virgins over non-virgins.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by eepeepook: 10:21am On May 15, 2023
Good. Face front.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Fearyourcreator: 10:22am On May 15, 2023
Samantha124:
Why feel entitled to a virgin when you're not a virgin

This is not about me sir, so don't start sounding emotional because you'll only prove my point.. grin grin grin
Emotional ... See wahala... Non virgin dey vex cus someone wants a virgin... See wahala ... Na person say say make you no be virgin again or no carry virginity marry... If a man condemn him fine or a woman who is a virgin fine... No be ajade apeere
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by bentenny(m): 10:23am On May 15, 2023
Hmmmm....my submissions;
Being a virgin doesn't in anyway guarantee a happy home or a virtuous wife!

You can date or marry a virgin but if there is no respect or loyalty from her to you,you are back to square one which is depression pro max!

Whether you like it or not,a guy will still marry the non-virgin and she may likely turn out to make a better home than a troublesome lady with a virgin tag!

As long as she is accountable,loyal,respectful,provides peace of mind,supportive and emotionally matured,then you have nothing to worry about!

Finally,a lady resonates with a man's self worth!
The lesser a man's value for himself,the more a lady will likely disrespect or cheat on him!

My opinion!
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by MadarasBlade(m): 10:24am On May 15, 2023
purples25:

In that instance, know this: Wealth, a woman can still acquire in her life, so judging her by that is actually not severe... She can still bounce back from that. She can make money, the man too can make money, I'm not against both partners making money.

But judging by a hymen...now you see, a hymen can't be recreated. Science can do it but how many can pay for that? Plus no matter what they put there, it's not the original. So judging a woman by her pussy is a very severe thing, and very unfair.

There's also a big chance the woman will be poor for life.
What i am saying in essence is that, majority of women are poor yet they want rich men, it is very delusional to request what you don't have, but life doesn't work that way. Men can have their preferences too, it doesn't matter if it's virginity or any other criteria.

Virgin women will always rank above promiscuous women.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Hassanmaye(m): 10:25am On May 15, 2023
Uptheante:

Whenever you meet a Nigerian girl, assume she's a hoe already once she's not a virgin.
Bang your own share of her pussy while searching for a true virgin, then dump her ass without thinking twice, immediately you have replaced her with a virgin.
No matter what you do & no matter how changed she claims to be, that guy that disvirgined her will occupies a special place in her heart that you can never erase. He'll still Bleep her anytime he wants bcoz his imprint is in her.
And let me remind you, he's not the only person to have fuucked her. There may still be other niggas that have fuucked & are still bleeping her even while you are in relationship with her.
A determined & secret investigation by you will give you all the info you need.
That girl will only tell you what will not provoke you into breaking up with her & not the truth, that's why the onus is on you to make secret investigations about her.

However, if you are a 'real man' & don't care about her past or whatever she's doing or has done, then you can go ahead and marry her without batting an eyelid.
Truly the guy that disvirgin her will always get the pussy anytime he wants, just phone call
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Nnatuu: 10:26am On May 15, 2023
Ashawo de find Virgin to marry...chai! I tire for this country...

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by purples25(f): 10:30am On May 15, 2023
MadarasBlade:

There's also a big chance the woman will be poor for life.
What i am saying in essence is that, majority of women are poor yet they want rich men, it is very delusional to request what you don't have, but life doesn't work that way. Men can have their preferences too, it doesn't matter if it's virginity or any other criteria.

Virgin women will always rank above promiscuous women.

In that case, I hope men maintain their country's women, since virginity matters so much to them. It's funny that a country full of only good and virtuous men should be full of promiscuous women, don't you think? It's a really odd natural phenomenon, in my opinion.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by onlyboyson(m): 10:30am On May 15, 2023
mugu,is you a virgin ?
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by purples25(f): 10:31am On May 15, 2023
Hassanmaye:

Truly the guy that disvirgin her will always get the pussy anytime he wants, just phone call

If she is mature and she knows what that guy truly did to her, if she is not a fool, she will never accept him back in her bed.

Thank God nairaland helped me understand the way many men truly think.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by femicyrus(m): 10:31am On May 15, 2023
Op is about to lose an angel on the altar of foolishness.

Mind you, only one angel is assigned to each individual. Once you lose your own, that is the end.
I am sure you prefer a virgin demon
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by opera1(m): 10:31am On May 15, 2023
Keep looking for a virgin till you reach 60 years of age or more
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by isabi2lof: 10:31am On May 15, 2023
I know where you can get virgins
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by optimismlaz(m): 10:33am On May 15, 2023
Go ahead to marry her.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by mymadam(m): 10:34am On May 15, 2023
ItisWell22:

.... She died within few months of diagnosis…
OMG! Sad, so, so, sad 😢
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by bitbillionaire: 10:35am On May 15, 2023
Don't worry. Dey look for virgin. Na demon wey be virgin you go marry last last. O! I forgot you didn't know there are demons who are eternal virgins. Keep searching bro.

By the way, a man who himself is not a virgin has no moral justification to look for a virgin to marry. Who will then marry all those ladies you disvirgined?
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Aka1billion: 10:37am On May 15, 2023
My brother I have read comments here, honestly don’t follow the naysayers, if it’s virgin u want go for it, virginity is a pride and a gift

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by komzy589(m): 10:39am On May 15, 2023
Samantha124:
If I'm being emotional, then it also means that you're emotional too.. grin grin

But doesn't it takes two to tango though? Do those women have sex by themselves? Do they impregnate themselves? And who gives them money to do those risky backdoor abortions?

You guys also allow yourselves to bang different girls, impregante them, and give them money for backdoor abortions, knowing that they could claim their lives, making you heartless and a killers if they die... How does that make you any different?

And as a woman, why will I care about what other women are doing with their bodies too when I'm not going marry them

It's also the decisions that you guys make too that will concern me, which will also make me think that it's also risky to settle down with a man that says yes to different women easily, because it makes him a womanizer and he'll end up bringing different women, STDs, and a damaged dick into our marriage and still blame me for it because most of you guys don't like taking responsibility for your actions.

You'd still want women to take responsibility for your own wrong doings.
You’re just making his point for him.
He’s saying that if you’re a woman that falls for men like that, then you’re not worthy of him.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Nobody: 10:42am On May 15, 2023
And I'm also saying that if he's a man that falls for women like that, then he's also not worthy.
komzy589:

You’re just making his point for him.
He’s saying that if you’re a woman that falls for men like that, then you’re not worthy of him.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Nobody: 10:44am On May 15, 2023
Stop being emotional and use English, I don't understand this language of yours.
Fearyourcreator:

Emotional ... See wahala... Non virgin dey vex cus someone wants a virgin... See wahala ... Na person say say make you no be virgin again or no carry virginity marry... If a man condemn him fine or a woman who is a virgin fine... No be ajade apeere
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by imagrg(m): 10:44am On May 15, 2023
If I try my foot in a new shoe ànd it doesn't enter, I won't buy.

Similarly, if I try my preek in a toto and it doesn't enter, I won't bother to marry her.

My friend married a virgin, later her child's school teacher was caught nyanshing his wife early in the morning at the child's school.

Virgin my foot.

I would rather go for a hookup girl with good character.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Emeka71(m): 10:45am On May 15, 2023
dawnomike:
Dey play you hear? Be searching for a virgin over happiness.

I know a couple, they dated for 10yrs, he married a wife as a virgin and she still cheated on him.

Marrying a virgin is a beautiful thing, but getting married to someone that will give you joy and peace goes beyond explanation
When we are talking of marriage; just know that virginity actually means nothing.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by kwasoly(m): 10:46am On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:

She was reluctant the first time I toasted her and won't want to date me. However, I persisted till she succumbed.

She's everything I want in a lady. She didn't want to visit me when we started dating until one day I promised that I won't touch her.

She visited and was so graceful that I thanked the heavens for sending my soul mate to me.

We discussed a bit and I made her feel comfortable because she was really uneasy.

As promised, I didn't touch her. She felt so free that she rested her head on my chest.

So one day, I used talk to bring talk and stylishly told her a bit about some rough life of my past for her to feel uncomfortable.

She later opened up to me about her first kiss and how the guy went on to have sex with her even though he promised her nothing will happen.

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

The thing is I really deeply love this girl because she's just exactly what I needed. But I promise myself that I will marry a virgin and nothing else.

You be virgin?
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Truthsoldier(m): 10:47am On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

Marry her or ditch your sorry arse
Do you want to marry a non virgin with character and values or a virgin but no value
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Nobody: 10:48am On May 15, 2023
If that's how you put it, then who am I to argue with you?

I just don't like hypocrites... At least you get the message I've been trying to pass.
komzy589:

This your excuse doesn’t sound sensible. Everyman is not the same. Just as we have virgin girls, we also have virgin men.
Most of the time, those men seeking for virgins to marry are virgins themselves.
It is hypocrisy if you want someone to be something that you cannot be.

That’s why you see that most promiscuous men do not really care about marrying a virgin wife.
But a good number of decent men will go for virgins over non-virgins.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by pholu88(f): 10:48am On May 15, 2023
grin keep looking for Virgin hope you be Virgin too Virgin lover undecided
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Nobody: 10:51am On May 15, 2023
You're sounding emotional right now and you're making the whole conversation about me..🤣🤣🤣🤣
Fearyourcreator:

He wants a virgin which one be your own ... Because you not one you dey vex
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by seunmsg(m): 10:51am On May 15, 2023
Omo ote, dey there dey search for virgin.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Bullhari: 10:53am On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:

But I promise myself that I will marry a virgin and nothing else.

You planned to sleep with her, you just managed to hold yourself.

You lived a rough life in the past, still living a rough life.

But you want to marry a virgin.

May whatsoever you believe in punish you.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by SirElaw(m): 10:54am On May 15, 2023
ukaface:

Keep looking for virgin
Don’t settle for less
I don't know you but I love you for this comment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures / My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. / Pictures Of Black Girls Trying To Hide Their Big Breasts And Failing Woefully!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.