Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing (39539 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St / I Just Discovered This Problem my Fiancee has been hiding (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Nobody: 11:54am On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:
I met this pretty homely girl sometimes ago.

She was reluctant the first time I toasted her and won't want to date me. However, I persisted till she succumbed.

She's everything I want in a lady. She didn't want to visit me when we started dating until one day I promised that I won't touch her.

She visited and was so graceful that I thanked the heavens for sending my soul mate to me.

We discussed a bit and I made her feel comfortable because she was really uneasy.

As promised, I didn't touch her. She felt so free that she rested her head on my chest.

The urge to kiss her became so strong, but I resisted.

What's the use of spoiling things now when she can be mine forever?

She later left and we became really close from then.

I was happy because she's madly beautiful yet so down to earth.

I was thinking she is a virgin but I needed to clarify.

So one day, I used talk to bring talk and stylishly told her a bit about some rough life of my past for her to feel uncomfortable.

She later opened up to me about her first kiss and how the guy went on to have sex with her even though he promised her nothing will happen.

She was 19 years then.

Since then she stopped visiting guys and is no longer in contact with the guy.

She swore that she hasn't kissed or had sex since then.

Now she's 23.

The thing is I really deeply love this girl because she's just exactly what I needed. But I promise myself that I will marry a virgin and nothing else.

My love for this girl is beginning to affect my thinking.

Should I ditch her and keep looking for a virgin?

Or should I continue with her?

I'm planning to see her people this December.
If you're a man enough, never settle for less, go for what you want. Remember no perfect relationship, later on, you'd regret you settled for her instead of you to keep searching.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Trojan8(m): 11:56am On May 15, 2023
komzy589:

Big lie! If one can do MouthAction, then vagina penetration must be ‘child’s play’.

Continue, the best head I received was from a "virgin". She had to learn to there ways to please her partners in the relationship. Looks like you don't know what's going on

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Trojan8(m): 11:59am On May 15, 2023
torqque7:

If your brain can not understand why people will prefer a brand new car to a used car, even if the used the car was brand new when they got it and then used it for a while, then your fooolishnesss is legendry..

Odehh. Common sense is really not common anymore. Your stup.Id emotions won’t change the facts and life’s realities so rest. It is what it is whether you like it ,agree with it or not.

Your childish tantrum is facts? Again, it's only a fool that claims to have slept with a virgin as well as numerous other women. And still insist he must marry a virgin. The ones that you have slept with, who are you keeping them for? I am here assuring you that even if you are lucky enough to see one, she would DEFINITELY cheat on you. What goes around, comes around.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Trojan8(m): 12:03pm On May 15, 2023
Bullhari:

You planned to sleep with her, you just managed to hold yourself.

You lived a rough life in the past, still living a rough life.

But you want to marry a virgin.

May whatsoever you believe in punish you.

Don't mind the fool. Man invited the girl to his house to sleep with her, because he's clearly sexually active. He didn't get what he wanted, that was when he remembered he wants to marry a virgin grin
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Muyiwabiggy(m): 12:05pm On May 15, 2023
[quote author=lovediehatelive post=123125724]I met this pretty homely girl sometimes ago.

She was reluctant the first time I toasted her and won't want to date me. However, I persisted till she succumbed.

She's everything I want in a lady. She didn't want to visit me when we started dating until one day I promised that I won't touch her.

She visited and was so graceful that I thanked the heavens for sending my soul mate to me.

We discussed a bit and I made her feel comfortable because she was really uneasy.

As promised, I didn't touch her. She felt so free that she rested her head on my chest.

So one day, I used talk to bring talk and stylishly told her a bit about some rough life of my past for her to feel uncomfortable.

She later opened up to me about her first kiss and how the guy went on to have sex with her even though he promised her nothing will happen.

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

The thing is I really deeply love this girl because she's just exactly what I needed. But I promise myself that I will marry a virgin and nothing else.

Are u kidding me? Are u for real? Hehehehhe! This must-have be been made up cos a sane mind won't be making such vow and also be thinking of leaving a girl as angelic as u described for such a stupid excuse as virginity

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 15, 2023
WatchYourSix:

This is funny.... u dont care but still...u have created a notion in ur mind that men should only get virgins random by luck and not by deliberate choice...girl ...u are just contradicting urself...... i dont get how ur brain works..

You are still just dialoguing with self pity for ur gender.... u are not looking at it from reality....

First..u dont have a right to come tell pple to stop having opinions...what do u mean by: stop bashing? Its pathetic calling every opinion men have about u bashing.
...call it hypocrisy or whatver u like...what u dont undertsand and u never will is that men and women dont view sex the same way.... men view sex as a conquest...meaning u seen as easy to conquer if ur body count is too high.

U keep mentioning abortions.. abortion is ur ultimately ur decision after getting pregnant.
...u ddnt do it for anyone cos once u decide to keep ur baby..the guy cant force u even after giving u money....many guys dont even give any girl money...they just say they are not responsible cos they know they are not the onky one fvcking u....so tons of girls pay for their own abortions too cos the final choice belongs to the woman the at the end of the day...

U call it bashing, men call it stating the obvious about u women... See u wont ever get it cos u wont ever see sex how men see it.... the truth is that when men appraoch women...they dont often expect to fvck them easily...when they do fvck a woman they met on the same day...they rate the girl low which is what u call bashing....

u are just assuming... he's a man making a calculated risk... he doesnt know her..they met few months ago.. In the current world...nearly all girls engage in prostitutioń, college girls, highschool girls..etc some guys just beleive the only way to avoid marrying a prostituté or a woman that may not be fertile anymore due to many abortions is to marry a virgin.... its just basic risk management...

another fallacious assumption cos u just assume everyone fvck around.....this point is baseless...
and even if he cheats ...thats how cheating works many times......they go to a bar, party, club..they see a fine girl looking at them..it just happens...lets face it... women they spread their legs easily are not usually virgins....

On the other hand...pple plan marriage so they take out time to choose what they want for their life and even unborn children

U are not aure of anything..u are just capping

In nigeria...its not about not being virgins...its about the trend of prostitution....read these thread well...everyone has dated a girl they found out fvcks men, politicians, chiefs for money....its just sad that it has gotten to that point where normal girls having sex with their man are also being viewed in under this lens.. cos these days theres no way to tell the difference btw whos a prostituté and who's not....

Here u again with this pathetic outburst... Dont be entitled to what u cant give?? Who made u the judge of what pple can or cannot want....Its makes u sound like u are pained cos u are not a virgin...u sounding like "it not fair that the men that fvcked u get to have a choice to marry virgin" ...so u feel its only fair to take away their choice...But samantha..u can have ur own choice too and marry whoever u want.....

Again here u are saying what i ddnt say..just as i have been telling u all day u are not the judge of people's choices i told u before....we men dont care when u women make ur choices.. .we even marry ur broke asś.. we tall guys marry u when u say u only want tall men and u look down on shorter men like u....we dont complain...we dont call u hypocrites... but once u non-virgins hear a man wants a virgin u start to cry ur pathetic injustice tears

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by ridwan4u(m): 12:12pm On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:

This one is strong o.

10 years?

The thing here is that I can never forgive a cheating partner.

It's not me, it's above me. My soul doesn't accept such.

So I believe a virgin has lesser chances of cheating than a non virgin

Marry virgin if you know you won't cheat on her too, Virgin will never forgive you if she known you cheat on her, they revenge with everything. E.g cheating with your friend or even do worst.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by iamrealdeji(m): 12:15pm On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

Dude,there are too many fishes in the ocean. There are many virgins that are far more beautiful than her. Don't rush. In Nigeria of today,a non virgin may have been gangbanged or even done hook up before. Don't trust any non-virgin,they would all lie to you that it was once and that they never tried it since then. Dump her. Don't let a non-virgin be mother of your children,because your female children would be worse than her,she wouldn't see anything wrong in every step they take. You should see TikTok videos and how useless non-virgin girls are. Some have many nude pictures online,they even show their breasts to useless guys even on TikTok or other social media. You may not discover yet. There is nothing in this world that a non-virgin may not have done. Be selective guys,don't make that mistake of marrying a non-virgin. If you see guys marrying virgin in the future,you would look her and hate her. If love fades,the fact that a lady was a virgin when you married her is what restores it but your mind would never be free if you marry a non virgin. It's a total no go area. She s acting decent now,by the time you marry her,she would be so terrible

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by iamrealdeji(m): 12:17pm On May 15, 2023
ridwan4u:

Marry virgin if you know you won't cheat on her too, Virgin will never forgive you if she known you cheat on her, they revenge with everything. E.g cheating with your friend or even do worst.
If she's religious,she wouldn't. She would know it's a huge sin.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Adonkia(m): 12:17pm On May 15, 2023
Are you from Virginia? I met this pretty homely girl sometimes ago.

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

I'm planning to see her people this December.[/quote]
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by iamrealdeji(m): 12:18pm On May 15, 2023
ridwan4u:

If she's religious,she wouldn't. She would know it's a huge sin and she can ruin her life for that. I know many women that married as virgins and they don't do that. Virgins are the best. Non virgins are those that revenge most because they have always been free to guys

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by torqque7(m): 12:18pm On May 15, 2023
Trojan8:

Your childish tantrum is facts? Again, it's only a fool that claims to have slept with a virgin as well as numerous other women. And still insist he must marry a virgin. The ones that you have slept with, who are you keeping them for? I am here assuring you that even if you are lucky enough to see one, she would DEFINITELY grin cheat on you. What goes around, comes around.

F.ooo.l it’s evident that you are a hopeless and lost cause. Trump was considered by a lot of people as childish too and wasn’t fit to be president but that didn’t change the fact that he became and was President.

News flash..That shit you wrote can not happen because some id.o.it somewhere with a phone(YOU)said it will happen. E pain you say I fvc.k and disvir*gined girls, something you wish you can do in your entire life but can NEVER experience that,so you are stuck with left overs that people like me LET you have grin grin and bro,I hate to break it to you but we will always let you and your likes enjoy the left overs we have had and there is absolutely NOTHING You can do about it but just hate and be bitter all your miserable life.

And Il tell you for free if your woman that you worship crosses my path il still fvcc.k her silly and she will answer your call while I am inside her and when I am done with her il send her back to your bitter ass. Bloody SIMP lol.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Rexnegro(m): 12:18pm On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

Before I say anything let me ask
.. are you a virgin that you are looking for a virgin? If no your aim should be peaceful and happy life after marrying her and not finding a virgin that's almost impossible to find so far as Nigeria girls are concern. Bro channel your thoughts somewhere else jor.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 15, 2023
Dude, you can say whatever you want, but the bottom like is that it takes two to tango... If they can't close their legs, then in also means that you guys also can't keep your dicks in your underwears.

You can't rate another woman low for sleeping with her on the first day as if you're high... Because it makes the two of you prostitutes, remember that there are also male prostitutes... You'll be as low as she is, but you wouldn't see it because we don't normally judge ourselves.

Even if you impregnate a girl and deny it, it doesn't make you any better... Why do you expect her to take responsibility for the baby alone, when she didn't make it alone? Where's your dignity in that? Why can't you step up and be a father to the baby the same way you were banging her like your life depended on it? By denying it, it means you don't want to have the baby yourself, so why expect her to have it?

Those women wouldn't be doing those things if it wasn't for you guys, you are just as involved as they are... If you could zip up your trousers and say no to sex before marriage, then they'll also close their legs... In that way, even if you become entitled to a virgin, we'll understand.

If you don't want me to be the judge, then don't be the judge yourself.

WatchYourSix:

This is funny.... u dont care but still...u have created a notion in ur mind that men should only get virgins random by luck and not by deliberate choice...girl ...u are just contradicting urself...... i dont get how ur brain works..

You are still just dialoguing with self pity for ur gender.... u are not looking at it from reality....

First..u dont have a right to come tell pple to stop having opinions...what do u mean by: stop bashing? Its pathetic calling every opinion men have about u bashing.
...call it hypocrisy or whatver u like...what u dont undertsand and u never will is that men and women dont view sex the same way.... men view sex as a conquest...meaning u seen as easy to conquer if ur body count is too high.

U keep mentioning abortions.. abortion is ur ultimately ur decision after getting pregnant.
...u ddnt do it for anyone cos once u decide to keep ur baby..the guy cant force u even after giving u money....many guys dont even give any girl money...they just say they are not responsible cos they know they are not the onky one fvcking u....so tons of girls pay for their own abortions too cos the final choice belongs to the woman the at the end of the day...

U call it bashing, men call it stating the obvious about u women... See u wont ever get it cos u wont ever see sex how men see it.... the truth is that when men appraoch women...they dont often expect to fvck them easily...when they do fvck a woman they met on the same day...they rate the girl low which is what u call bashing....

u are just assuming... he's a man making a calculated risk... he doesnt know her..they met few months ago.. In the current world...nearly all girls engage in prostitutioń, college girls, highschool girls..etc some guys just beleive the only way to avoid marrying a prostituté or a woman that may not be fertile anymore due to many abortions is to marry a virgin.... its just basic risk management...

another fallacious assumption cos u just assume everyone fvck around.....this point is baseless...
and even if he cheats ...thats how cheating works many times......they go to a bar, party, club..they see a fine girl looking at them..it just happens...lets face it... women they spread their legs easily are not usually virgins....

On the other hand...pple plan marriage so they take out time to choose what they want for their life and even unborn children

U are not aure of anything..u are just capping

In nigeria...its not about not being virgins...its about the trend of prostitution....read these thread well...everyone has dated a girl they found out fvcks men, politicians, chiefs for money....its just sad that it has gotten to that point where normal girls having sex with their man are also being viewed in under this lens.. cos these days theres no way to tell the difference btw whos a prostituté and who's not....

Here u again with this pathetic outburst... Dont be entitled to what u cant give?? Who made u the judge of what pple can or cannot want....Its makes u sound like u are pained cos u are not a virgin...u sounding like "it not fair that the men that fvcked u get to have a choice to marry virgin" ...so u feel its only fair to take away their choice...But samantha..u can have ur own choice too and marry whoever u want.....

Again here u are saying what i ddnt say..just as i have been telling u all day u are not the judge of people's choices i told u before....we men dont care when u women make ur choices.. .we even marry ur broke asś.. we tall guys marry u when u say u only want tall men and u look down on shorter men like u....we dont complain...we dont call u hypocrites... but once u non-virgins hear a man wants a virgin u start to cry ur pathetic injustice tears

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by bitingcool: 12:39pm On May 15, 2023
CgRay:
Continue with your virgin search. I pray you don't later regret it, if you end up marrying a virgin that will frustrate your life.

don't mind the fool. looking for a virgin as if he is one himself. there are deeper things to consider when looking for a life partner. he has not considered that, na the mileage of a woman's private part be his major concern.
A fool that does not know he is a fool.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Fearyourcreator: 12:40pm On May 15, 2023
Samantha124:
Ahh! Now he's starting to use insults..🤣🤣🤣

Cry me a river..🤣🤣🤣

I may not agree with Smartguyboy and WatchYourSix, but one thing I like about them is that they can hold a good argument without breaking or using insults, and I like that.

But as for you, I just started arguing with you and already you've reached your breaking point and you've started crying and using insults..🤣🤣🤣🤣
grin😁

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by seetomorrow: 12:44pm On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

See my young man, though i don't really know how old you are but i guess i should be older than you, by December i should be 45yrs but that is not the topic here.
I want to clarify something very important about this life. I didn't even go down to read any advise or comment of anyone here but let me tell you the truth as life be.
So long as you have seen this girl as the kind of woman you wanted for yourself. Keep virgin aside because that virginity you are perusing, i put it to you has ruined many Men and disappoint a lot than good. What really matters in a woman is if she is respectful, homely, beautiful, and smart. As long as she is not a thief in their lineage, she does not have any peculiar ill health in their family, my brother she should be your perfect match. My brother i have been married for 10 years and i will not lie to you my wife is not the perfect woman but we are still together. She has her shortcomings but she is not a cheat. Infidelity from wife is the major thing that kills Men like cancer. And you should be aware that this generation girls now (indomie generation) has it that 80% chances of cheating on you to see what another dick taste like. I put it to you that this generation have a very tiny faithful girls than 15 to 20 years ago generation.
So what is my point, remove that ideology of virgins in your mindset and have a beautify, homely and respectful wife marry and with prayers you she will give you a good home.
Why i keep hammering BEAUTIFUL so she can give you beautiful kids, i know why. It's important bro, i am a living witness, i have by the grace o God.
Wish you the best.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Fearyourcreator: 12:44pm On May 15, 2023
Samantha124:
Your arguments are not up to my level... You easily get emotional and already you're starting to sound like a nag.

I'm done with you.
I just saw your replies to some ... You are not a virgin so let those wanting a virgin ... Which kind wahala be this... See wahala ooo. ... Person wants a virgin w dey pain you... Definitely you are not one... So anyone to condemn him should a virgin ... Not your type abeg... You no get shame
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 15, 2023
Is he a virgin himself?

Fearyourcreator:

I just saw your replies to some ... You are not a virgin so let those wanting a virgin ... Which kind wahala be this... See wahala ooo. ... Person wants a virgin w dey pain you... Definitely you are not one... So anyone to condemn him should a virgin ... Not your type abeg... You no get shame
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by BigBen23(m): 12:54pm On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

Where you wan see virgin?
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Fearyourcreator: 12:55pm On May 15, 2023
Samantha124:
Is he a virgin himself?

He wants a virgin which one be your own... Wahala dey ooo... E dey pain you cuz you ain't a virgin😋
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Allisgud: 12:56pm On May 15, 2023
Jennyclay:
What makes you believe that getting married to a virgin would guarantee you happiness and peace of mind undecided

Even you, are you a virgin?? You this cheap randy man!! If truly she’s everything you wanted in a lady, you won’t even reason her past.

Oga you’re a randy man!! You just want to have your way than dump her later. We know your type!! Shior!!!
nothing is sweeter than u are the first person to drive in a tearubber car,no any faulty history
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Allisgud: 12:57pm On May 15, 2023
nothing is sweeter than u are the first person to drive in a tearubber car,no any faulty history,keep searching u will get it someday

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by zakkxx: 12:59pm On May 15, 2023
Never marry any body in crises, that is not her real self. Help her and go away. If she was richer or comfortable with u will she look at your side? Be very careful, when a lady want to marry they are good actors.
lovediehatelive:

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by ojojonkembu: 1:04pm On May 15, 2023
Mugu continue to look for virgin on still u miss what God have bestored for u.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 15, 2023
You're not answering my question.

Bye bye.
Fearyourcreator:

He wants a virgin which one be your own... Wahala dey ooo... E dey pain you cuz you ain't a virgin😋
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by ItisWell22(f): 1:11pm On May 15, 2023
komzy589:

This has nothing to do with the issue here.

It’s the choice of the man. It is only natural to choose a virgin over a non-virgin.

Good afternoon boss.

My comment wasn’t in response to the op’s post, but to the comment I highlighted.

Enjoy the rest of your day… 🙏
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by xenten: 1:17pm On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

Are you a virgin yourself? Oga, Marry girl if you wan marry, if not release her and let her be
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by DMerciful(m): 1:19pm On May 15, 2023
Virginity should not be a major consideration but character. Provided she's a decent and controlled person, she's good to go.

This is coming from someone who's over 11yrs happily married
lovediehatelive:

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by TheGift: 1:19pm On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

If you really love her, why is that a problem for you?
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Fearyourcreator: 1:24pm On May 15, 2023
Samantha124:
You're not answering my question.

Bye bye.
Imagine nonsense question
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by jimcaddy(m): 1:31pm On May 15, 2023
You are looking for virgin in this Nigeria ? I wish you all the best of luck Mr Man... It's like trying to find a needle inside a haystack. And of what use is it to you to marry a virgin. Are you even a virgin yourself?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures / My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. / She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.