Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,867 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing (39589 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St / I Just Discovered This Problem my Fiancee has been hiding (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by abimbola74(m): 9:32am On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:
I met this pretty homely girl sometimes ago.

She was reluctant the first time I toasted her and won't want to date me. However, I persisted till she succumbed.

She's everything I want in a lady. She didn't want to visit me when we started dating until one day I promised that I won't touch her.

She visited and was so graceful that I thanked the heavens for sending my soul mate to me.

We discussed a bit and I made her feel comfortable because she was really uneasy.

As promised, I didn't touch her. She felt so free that she rested her head on my chest.

The urge to kiss her became so strong, but I resisted.

What's the use of spoiling things now when she can be mine forever?

She later left and we became really close from then.

I was happy because she's madly beautiful yet so down to earth.

I was thinking she is a virgin but I needed to clarify.

So one day, I used talk to bring talk and stylishly told her a bit about some rough life of my past for her to feel uncomfortable.

She later opened up to me about her first kiss and how the guy went on to have sex with her even though he promised her nothing will happen.

She was 19 years then.

Since then she stopped visiting guys and is no longer in contact with the guy.

She swore that she hasn't kissed or had sex since then.

Now she's 23.

The thing is I really deeply love this girl because she's just exactly what I needed. But I promise myself that I will marry a virgin and nothing else.

My love for this girl is beginning to affect my thinking.

Should I ditch her and keep looking for a virgin?

Or should I continue with her?

I'm planning to see her people this December.
I know of a lady that got married as a virgin and still have extra marital affairs . Even na driver Dey lash her sef. The driver even showed me her n**e. Getting married to a virgin doesn’t guarantee you a faithful wife bruh. She is sincere trust me. Abeg I wan ask you too , shey u b virgin ?
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by lolu2019: 9:33am On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:

She was reluctant the first time I toasted her and won't want to date me. However, I persisted till she succumbed.

She's everything I want in a lady. She didn't want to visit me when we started dating until one day I promised that I won't touch her.

She visited and was so graceful that I thanked the heavens for sending my soul mate to me.

We discussed a bit and I made her feel comfortable because she was really uneasy.

As promised, I didn't touch her. She felt so free that she rested her head on my chest.

So one day, I used talk to bring talk and stylishly told her a bit about some rough life of my past for her to feel uncomfortable.

She later opened up to me about her first kiss and how the guy went on to have sex with her even though he promised her nothing will happen.

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

The thing is I really deeply love this girl because she's just exactly what I needed. But I promise myself that I will marry a virgin and nothing else.

the perfect people are not here.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by mordred44: 9:34am On May 15, 2023
Virgin Atlantic.....just manage am lyk dat.....she Neva yansh or kiss any guy since den wch means dat place go don tight back......😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by victorikpe(m): 9:35am On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

Are you a virgin? 🤔🤔
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by nizelgirl(f): 9:35am On May 15, 2023
Op. I have one question for you. ARE YOU A VIRGIN?
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by ruffDiamond: 9:36am On May 15, 2023
Never marry a non virgin.never undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Bridget95(f): 9:36am On May 15, 2023
You go suffer.
There is no virgin anymore in this world.

Mkpi !
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by abescom: 9:36am On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

I no wan insult someone this early morning. So you prefer a virgin that than someone who appears very decent?
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Manuel400: 9:37am On May 15, 2023
Nothing like marrying a virgin.....

Don't settle for less

You fit pass me her contact sha.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Brunicekid(m): 9:38am On May 15, 2023
ukaface:

Keep looking for virgin
Don’t settle for less
Una harsh on this platform shaa😂😃😊

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by nedekid: 9:39am On May 15, 2023
Every lady will give you the same story to convince you they only nacked once, it was a mistake.
Did she add the part that it did not enter well? Just enough to disvirgin her? Lol
If all men waited to find virgins before marraige, all of us for done old.
Anyway, if you no get interest again, one my paddy de find yellow fine smallie, him be suger daddy.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Mom007(f): 9:39am On May 15, 2023
My own is that, if you Will not be happy and content that you found a 'good' woman over a virgin woman that you are looking for and later use the fact that she was not a virgin when you married her to torment her, then pls leave her alone o. Continue looking for virgin upandan as if you don't know every woman was once a virgin even the most hardened prostitutes. Look for a good woman that respects you. Pray to God for His confirmation and do as He confirms. Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by mcbertin: 9:39am On May 15, 2023
Be fair in whatever you do! You’re not a virgin and you demand that the woman will be. Where is justice? Who will marry the women you spoilt?

There are many factors that contribute in making people cheat - virgin or no virgin! Better look for more reasonable qualities in making the choice of a life partner. Good luck!

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by frankson1(m): 9:39am On May 15, 2023
ukaface:

Keep looking for virgin
Don’t settle for less

I take this to be sarcasm.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Chetas81(m): 9:39am On May 15, 2023
Jennyclay:
What makes you believe that getting married to a virgin would guarantee you peace of mind undecided

Even you, are you a virgin?? You this cheap randy man!! If truly she’s everything you wanted in a lady, you won’t even reason her past.

Oga you’re a randy man!! You just want to have your way than dump her later. We know your type!! Shior!!!
do you know what it mean to keep virgin as majority of you exchange it for food and drink 😜
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by optimusprime2(m): 9:40am On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:
I

Oga, are you a virgin?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Dancebreaker: 9:40am On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:

This one is strong o.

10 years?

The thing here is that I can never forgive a cheating partner.

It's not me, it's above me. My soul doesn't accept such.

So I believe a virgin has lesser chances of cheating than a non virgin
Dude, whoever you marry, if you decide to have kids, jeje do DNA test on your kids. Nothing like absolute trust.
Eve defied God Almighty, so who are you or me to expect much?

If the kids are yours forget the rest. As long as you did not catch her cheating. A lady can cheat with three other men under your nose and you will never even suspect. Virgin or no virgin. Na today?
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Way4orward: 9:40am On May 15, 2023
You just met a liar

I wish you can calculate how many dick that pussy has received, you will be shocked.

She's not real.

Talking from experience .....

Never give up on your search.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by adm212144: 9:41am On May 15, 2023
Jennyclay:
What makes you believe that getting married to a virgin would guarantee you peace of mind undecided

Even you, are you a virgin?? You this cheap randy man!! If truly she’s everything you wanted in a lady, you won’t even reason her past.

Oga you’re a randy man!! You just want to have your way then dump her later. We know your type!! Shior!!!
Abi oo
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Nnemuka(f): 9:41am On May 15, 2023
Married my husband as a Virgin, he Never knew any woman until we met. The preek of Virgin men is the sweetest and I can imagine what that of a virgin woman will taste like.
Pls don't settle for less, Leave her and continue the search for never been touched woman.

If I can do it, u sef fit achieve am.

Before any of you will quote me and ask how I knew he was a Virgin, well I was told the tip of a Virgin man's pen!s is usually pink and they get darker when he starts sticking it inside every hole... I just hope I wasn't lied to.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by lomprico(m): 9:42am On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

You be idiot
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Bouncin(m): 9:42am On May 15, 2023
Keep looking for a virgin, mumu.

It's only p'ussy ass niggars that are looking for virgins to marry. How can i date someone without dicking her till I marry her. Nobi juju be that?
I can never marry a virgin
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Nobody: 9:42am On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

Did you bring a Virgin from heaven? Abi you na virgin?

Keep waiting and wasting your time till someone take away a good lady from you.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by nairalanda1(m): 9:43am On May 15, 2023
Nairaland men

Who sleep around

Yet want to marry virgin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by komzy589(m): 9:43am On May 15, 2023
ItisWell22:

I personally nursed a woman who died of depression following diagnosis of HIV.

She kept telling me, “He’s the only man I’ve known all my life”. 😢
She couldn’t believe her very godly, churchly, super-deacon husband was sleeping around to the extent of bringing home the deadly virus.

He married her a virgin. She had 7 sons for him.
Yet, he was popular outside for womanizing, despite being deep into church activities.

She died within few months of diagnosis…
This has nothing to do with the issue here.

It’s the choice of the man. It is only natural to choose a virgin over a non-virgin.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Moniya4Real(m): 9:43am On May 15, 2023
The part she told you ,that she hasn’t had sex after the guy had it with her at 19,is totally untrue. Once an adult starts having sex, there is no going back, but know this for sure, that she has had sex over the years with other guys most probably. But that doesn’t mean you still can’t settle down with her. You need to pray about it and study her character keenly as well. Don’t throw away an opportunity of marrying your dream girl. She might end up being faithful than so called virgin girl you are desperately hunting for. Good luck to you bro.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Bahamas95(m): 9:43am On May 15, 2023
This lie by Nigerian girls is now boringly annoying.

Once you find out they're no longer virgins they always tell you they have had sex only once and that the guy even forced them that day.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by fitinwell: 9:44am On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

Your criteria for looking for your future spouse ,shows you are not yet ready for marriage..
because what is inside marriage is far more than you meeting her as a Virgin..

Talking from Experience..

You better Pray to your God ask him to show you mercy and give you a good partner that will remain faithful to you all the days of her life ..

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by bluefilm: 9:44am On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

Onye Igbo. grin

Okwu na-eweta okwu. grin
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Elsueno: 9:44am On May 15, 2023
How dare u go for a virgin when U, urself ain't one... Virgins are strictly for Virgins.

Therefore, I say marry her Mr lovediehatelive

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:45am On May 15, 2023
Virgin?!
Everyone has the right to do what one wants to do with one's body.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by richiejedi: 9:45am On May 15, 2023
It's a pity how grown ups can in this time and era, with all the problem besetting us in this country and the world at large, what someone is thinking of is unnecessary and useless thing that won't help lives in anyway, more like teenage fantasies.. my guy wakeup and smell the coffee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport / Guy Lies To His Girlfriend About Eating Yam & Egg; Twitter Users Rescue Him / DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.