Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing (39562 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St / I Just Discovered This Problem my Fiancee has been hiding (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Princelyon247(m): 10:04am On May 15, 2023
Bro if she's really all you want then complete d assignment
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Abdulmumin412(m): 10:04am On May 15, 2023
You want to marry a virgin abi? Continue, by the time you are old nobody go tell you.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Nobody: 10:05am On May 15, 2023
If it's every normal man's dream to marry a virgin, then why do you keep disvirgining girls before marriage?

Why can't you zip up your trousers until marriage? In that way, all women and men will be virgins upon marriage.

komzy589:

Wow! These ladies are funny o.
I don’t know why you keep trashing this virginity issue.
Everything you said can conditionally happen. Marrying a virgin cannot stop a cheating man.
But does that mean men shouldn’t prefer a virgin!

Look, it’s every ‘normal man’s’ dream to marry a virgin
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Nobody: 10:05am On May 15, 2023
i thought this virgin ish was a cruise you had to be on asinine prowl to set virginity as a priority for a good woman/wife as a matter of fact i never liked virgin,i had always prefer the experience and character
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Nobody: 10:06am On May 15, 2023
Is the thread about me
Fearyourcreator:

Are you a virgin?
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by MadarasBlade(m): 10:06am On May 15, 2023
Rokiat:
Yes please don’t marry her since you based the qualities that make a good wife solely on virginity.

Go look for your virgin wife and let the people daughter go please.

Nonsense!

Why are you people triggered? Can't men have preferences again?
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Benwems(m): 10:07am On May 15, 2023
Geniemoi01:
She lied to you. She has been sexually active withun those years, buh because you are chasing she hasto play the giod chaste girl card for you so that she'll look worthy in your eyes. My guy, If you have the opportunity to go through her phone, you'll die of shock. You better be extra careful.

Yea bro, OP ask her to open her phone when next she visits. Go through all her social media messages and WhatsApp. If she’s clean. Then marry her if she refuses you access there and then. Know she’s 419 because most girls are liars and 419.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Dozie32(m): 10:07am On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:
I met this pretty homely girl sometimes ago.

She was reluctant the first time I toasted her and won't want to date me. However, I persisted till she succumbed.

She's everything I want in a lady. She didn't want to visit me when we started dating until one day I promised that I won't touch her.

She visited and was so graceful that I thanked the heavens for sending my soul mate to me.

We discussed a bit and I made her feel comfortable because she was really uneasy.

As promised, I didn't touch her. She felt so free that she rested her head on my chest.

The urge to kiss her became so strong, but I resisted.

What's the use of spoiling things now when she can be mine forever?

She later left and we became really close from then.

I was happy because she's madly beautiful yet so down to earth.

I was thinking she is a virgin but I needed to clarify.

So one day, I used talk to bring talk and stylishly told her a bit about some rough life of my past for her to feel uncomfortable.

She later opened up to me about her first kiss and how the guy went on to have sex with her even though he promised her nothing will happen.

She was 19 years then.

Since then she stopped visiting guys and is no longer in contact with the guy.

She swore that she hasn't kissed or had sex since then.

Now she's 23.

The thing is I really deeply love this girl because she's just exactly what I needed. But I promise myself that I will marry a virgin and nothing else.

My love for this girl is beginning to affect my thinking.

Should I ditch her and keep looking for a virgin?

Or should I continue with her?

I'm planning to see her people this December.

I married a virgin thousand, bit if you know that you don't wanna go far with her, please don't have sex with her and run away. But if she's a good woman, you can marry her.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Jega18: 10:07am On May 15, 2023
@op go ahead and do the needful... At least she did not lie to u even though u were just imagining... It's good that the truth is coming from her
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Fearyourcreator: 10:07am On May 15, 2023
Samantha124:
Is the thread about me
If you are not a virgin yourself dont condemn another man saying he wants virgin
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Nobody: 10:08am On May 15, 2023
What you should be asking is, is the op a virgin
Fearyourcreator:

Are you a virgin?
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by tfash96(m): 10:08am On May 15, 2023
dawnomike:
Dey play you hear? Be searching for a virgin over happiness.

I know a couple, they dated for 10yrs, he married a wife as a virgin and she still cheated on him.

Marrying a virgin is a beautiful thing, but getting married to someone that will give you joy and peace goes beyond explanation
You're blessed.. Let him Keep looking for what's not lost...He thinks virgin is easy to find this time.maybe he should go to Junior secondary school.. He'll find one..In this world that irresponsible girls are the order of the day..You found a girl but because she's not a Virgin you're doubting marriage with her.virginity that can be taken within few minutes compared to everlasting Joy she's giving you....You talk like a kid...Real Men know to find a woman with character these days is hard sef..You are with one but still having another thought.. You'll soon learn
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Nobody: 10:09am On May 15, 2023
Is he a virgin too though
Fearyourcreator:

If you are not a virgin yourself dont condemn another man saying he wants virgin
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Annahh(f): 10:10am On May 15, 2023
ukaface:

Keep looking for virgin
Don’t settle for less
Well spoken.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by AMI3(m): 10:11am On May 15, 2023
ukaface:

Oh you don’t know?
I thought you do o
The opposite place you found this said girl you will find a virgin.

Una no go kill me with laf. People here are not smiling at all.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by unscripted(m): 10:11am On May 15, 2023
ukaface:

Keep looking for virgin
Don’t settle for less
thank you so much for this lovely advise .. he will finally have sense..mumu man

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by onadana: 10:11am On May 15, 2023
Jennyclay:
What makes you believe that getting married to a virgin would guarantee you happiness and peace of mind undecided

Even you, are you a virgin?? You this cheap randy man!! If truly she’s everything you wanted in a lady, you won’t even reason her past.

Oga you’re a randy man!! You just want to have your way than dump her later. We know your type!! Shior!!!

Don't mind the mu....mu ..man we know his type. Virginity is a mind set it doesn't guarantee a happy and successful marriage.I have seen virgins who got married and still cheated on their husband's.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by ozo13(m): 10:12am On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:

She was reluctant the first time I toasted her and won't want to date me. However, I persisted till she succumbed.

She's everything I want in a lady. She didn't want to visit me when we started dating until one day I promised that I won't touch her.

She visited and was so graceful that I thanked the heavens for sending my soul mate to me.

We discussed a bit and I made her feel comfortable because she was really uneasy.

As promised, I didn't touch her. She felt so free that she rested her head on my chest.

So one day, I used talk to bring talk and stylishly told her a bit about some rough life of my past for her to feel uncomfortable.

She later opened up to me about her first kiss and how the guy went on to have sex with her even though he promised her nothing will happen.

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

The thing is I really deeply love this girl because she's just exactly what I needed. But I promise myself that I will marry a virgin and nothing else.

my guy I almost regretted ooo when I was bn chosy.If she is ok as affirmed by u , I don't think virginity should be the issue here because most girls that went through university and even those that didn't have the opportunity to be educated that claim to be virgin ( didn't have penetration) na only God know wetting Dem don sucky sucky.I have met different girls and so so many different talk from them.a girl with one body count (like urs) who opens up to you Abt her past experience to me is far better that a "virgin" who had sucked 10different dick and kept saying she is a virgin(girl dey Sha grin)

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by MadarasBlade(m): 10:12am On May 15, 2023
purples25:
A man who didn't defile other men's future wives deserves a woman who didn't defile other women's future husbands.
but women who don't even know where their next meal will come from only want to marry wealthy men, how does this logic thing work again?
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by tfash96(m): 10:12am On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:

This one is strong o.

10 years?

The thing here is that I can never forgive a cheating partner.

It's not me, it's above me. My soul doesn't accept such.

So I believe a virgin has lesser chances of cheating than a non virgin
Who told you that virgin has a lesser chances of cheating..Dey play o.. Irony of life is that if someone marries Olosho and he's ready to establish her..Believe me if she doesn't cheat on him because she's tasted every dick tom and harry
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Fearyourcreator: 10:13am On May 15, 2023
Samantha124:
Is he a virgin too though
You are the one condemning someone choice na... That's why I asked if you too are a virgin...
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Fearyourcreator: 10:13am On May 15, 2023
Samantha124:
What you should be asking is, is the op a virgin
He said what he wants ... What's your own... You that's not a virgin dey vex so I understand
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by tfash96(m): 10:15am On May 15, 2023
Savedday2:
Marrying a 9ja girl is high way to the grave. Virgin or nonvirgin dey are all the same .. Oloshio is their real name
Pls talk only about those you've dated or still dating... There are still good girls outside.stop this fallacy..Whether you have a sister or not there must a female relative you have..How would you feel if she's accused an olosho based on your fallacy of hasty generalization
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Nobody: 10:16am On May 15, 2023
I just don't like hypocrites, you get me? It could either be women or men, but I can't stand hypocrites.
WatchYourSix:

Dialogue with u is very hard...its like u just want to repeat the same thing... the point u are making with ur two to tango is just pathetic points...u are trying to make men feel they dont have the right to want "better" because they are not "better" that men shouldnt chose virgins but go for cheap women like them...

So i put it to you....u cant invalidate pple's choices because of ur personal opinion....it makes it sound like u are pained because u are not virgin....

Woman can chose whoever they want ..men dont care because men own up to their vices... if u women say u only want virgin men...we guys dont care......just as we dont want you to cry over our choice.... if u want to be a virgin men want...close ur legs....not that u will fvck around and now start crying that its men that fvcked u..so why are they now looking for women that has not been fvcked..?? Its irritating

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Sirchiboy: 10:17am On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

For how long have you people been dating
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by purples25(f): 10:17am On May 15, 2023
MadarasBlade:
but women who don't even know where their next meal will come from only want to marry wealthy men, how does this logic thing work again?

In that instance, know this: Wealth, a woman can still acquire in her life, so judging her by that is actually not severe... She can still bounce back from that. She can make money, the man too can make money, I'm not against both partners making money.

But judging by a hymen...now you see, a hymen can't be recreated. Science can do it but how many can pay for that? Plus no matter what they put there, it's not the original. So judging a woman by her pussy is a very severe thing, and very unfair.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Nobody: 10:18am On May 15, 2023
Why feel entitled to a virgin when you're not a virgin

This is not about me sir, so don't start sounding emotional because you'll only prove my point.. grin grin grin
Fearyourcreator:

He said what he wants ... What's your own... You that's not a virgin dey vex so I understand
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by joyd200: 10:19am On May 15, 2023
She's lying. That girl they Bleep standard. Even if she swear, guy she's still lying. Find another reasons to love her and don't allow her play you with virginity card.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Nobody: 10:19am On May 15, 2023
And that's why I asked if the op is a virgin too, with the kind of entitlement mentality that he has towards virgins.
Fearyourcreator:

You are the one condemning someone choice na... That's why I asked if you too are a virgin...
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by patoranfire(m): 10:20am On May 15, 2023
Since when was Virginity are virtue,is like ua nt serious.in this age and time, virgins are rare and iv u dnt luv her anymore,do the needful and part ways.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by RebirthPhoenix(m): 10:20am On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

If pikin dey write the whole world they know,
You Just come for national forum dey type !d!ot
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Cocolatti(m): 10:21am On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

The question here is "are you a virgin?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? / This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot / Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.