Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money (76126 Views)

Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention / What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday / This Cute Girl Did This At The Bank And I Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:17am On May 19, 2023
I disagreed sir. Even the woman that was married when there is nothing and tides come change for better and later for the otherside of life. She go change am for you when there is no improvement. Who know like better life?
Beolly:

Even married woman?. Na women wey the man marry when everything was smooth

2 Likes

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by BreconHills(m): 9:18am On May 19, 2023
Lovelyn451:
stop dating ladies of 26yrs and above if you're not ready for marriage, I even blame those ladies dating you, look for girls of 18 to 23yrs of age, dating a matured lady that has plans for her life u think she wants money from you? Marriage is her only reason for being in any relationship

Correct. Nothing wrong with such ladies at all. If I had daughters I would expect my daughters to think with their heads not their hearts

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Munzy14(m): 9:18am On May 19, 2023
riverbird:
E be like say na only me get gf wey hardly ask me of any financial favors but keeps disturbing me with marriage talks grin
She is saving it till marriage..😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by charlypoker(m): 9:21am On May 19, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:
Told this girl I have been seeing lately to stop asking me for money if she really care about me and I haven't heard from her since thengrin Where are the people that say women can date if money isn't involved?
Well not all women are after money but majority of our girls are doing this dating thing for survival.

Relationship has to be transactional or she moves. The earlier you realize all the sweet name calling and things she's been doing for you is cos you have money to give her the earlier you will know how to stand.

I always see every lady as someone who doesn't love me for me but for my assets, until she proves otherwise. It has saved me a lot.
This lady I just talked about is another point of reference.

You can also try it with the girl you are seeing now and see for yourself if you doubt me.

if your wife at home, your don't give her money often. she will won't give you sex as often as you ask, or call you sweet names

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Laurene: 9:21am On May 19, 2023
poweredcom:

Your eyes don clear say no girl truly love you

Like i say it no woman truly loves a struggling man they all love what they wanna gain first

This is what we call money for hand back for ground

Shame to all of them , @strongalphmale always warn us against them una no de gree hear...bang dem and kick.dem.out
Are you not ashamed at your age you're still banging and kicking then out. You're up to 40,when would you settle down?
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Laurene: 9:22am On May 19, 2023
grin
SonofGod231:
I know every woman needs a man that can take care of them but she should try and show the world that she's self-sufficient and career oriented not self entitled to what a man works his ass off for...it ain't cool...I'm currently stocked with a jobless soul,I provide every gat damn thing she needs, uses and eats.
I do every gat damn thing for her so tey now she dey call me "DADDY! And I was like which one be Daddy?! She say yesssss ooohh,I be her papa,her mama and her every thing....I realized I'm doing more than her Father does for her....5months now and counting if her status doesn't change before July I will just discard her and move along.
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Nobody: 9:22am On May 19, 2023
Laurene:
You go tey for your papa house... That man no go marry you... Enjoyment woman 🙄

She is already getting old and her face is getting Wrinkled as well already😂

Lazy Adult Swine looking for a Prey who will feed all her Insatiable Needs.

Las las she will marry her Vibrrators and Loove Machinees😂

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Laurene: 9:24am On May 19, 2023
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Nobody: 9:25am On May 19, 2023
SonofGod231:
I know every woman needs a man that can take care of them but she should try and show the world that she's self-sufficient and career oriented not self entitled to what a man works his ass off for...it ain't cool...I'm currently stocked with a jobless soul,I provide every gat damn thing she needs, uses and eats.
I do every gat damn thing for her so tey now she dey call me "DADDY! And I was like which one be Daddy?! She say yesssss ooohh,I be her papa,her mama and her every thing....I realized I'm doing more than her Father does for her....5months now and counting if her status doesn't change before July I will just discard her and move along.

Welldone Our Zaddy Zaddy😂
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Laurene: 9:26am On May 19, 2023
vickydevoka:

Lol. I am still waiting for your wedding pics. I promise you 100k anytime you are ready for your wedding whether traditional, court or church wedding
nawaooo... Why so harsh?
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by MiosheEmpire1(m): 9:28am On May 19, 2023
Well have dated some hungry ladies like that, they always think once you are dating them you should be running poverty alleviation programme.
Buh the lady am dating has never for once bill me,not even ₦100 recharge cards.
Her place to my side is ₦800 toll and fro, she always run am by herself.
If I want to give her money,she always reject it.
To cap it all, she always get me gift such as airpod that wot more than 30k on Jumia, my body cream, clothes, she will cook with her money and she won't accept refund from me.
#Note: She's Nurse in one of reputable hospital here in Ogun State.

5 Likes

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Nobody: 9:28am On May 19, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

I used to think all ladies are after money until I met my current gf(who I am making plans of marrying early next year).

This babe has never asked me for money, me sef never give her money directly except indirectly and she is not even showing any anger, instead na she still dey do things to make me happy.

I promise to spoil her with money asap because she deserve it and more.

Come back here and give testimony in the next 5yearsgrin

she knows if you get married to her, you'll still spend naa.. a lady not asking you money before marriage is just playing the game until she has your commitment...

4 Likes

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by vickydevoka(m): 9:29am On May 19, 2023
Laurene:
nawaooo... Why so harsh?
How is it harsh my dear? I only made pledge of 100k which I will fulfil when the Time comes. I don’t bluff
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by fyzaila: 9:31am On May 19, 2023
Tonytonex:
I was taking your comment serious, until I see the bolded. Did you just say few?

Yes, referring to the ones he encountered.
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by vickydevoka(m): 9:32am On May 19, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

Yet when the children starts making money, it is the mother they will spend it on.

By that time the man won't have money and energy to hustle again.

And majority of the women would have manipulated the children against the man.

As a man, while hustling remember to invest for the future oooooo, e get why.
Best advice. I learnt this from daddy freeze
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by pocohantas(f): 9:32am On May 19, 2023
vickydevoka:

Lol. I am still waiting for your wedding pics. I promise you 100k anytime you are ready for your wedding whether traditional, court or church wedding

Continue waiting. For this NL wey we dey?
You go wait tire. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by chris81964(m): 9:32am On May 19, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:
Told this girl I have been seeing lately to stop asking me for money if she really care about me and I haven't heard from her since thengrin Where are the people that say women can date if money isn't involved?
Well not all women are after money but majority of our girls are doing this dating thing for survival.

Relationship has to be transactional or she moves. The earlier you realize all the sweet name calling and things she's been doing for you is cos you have money to give her the earlier you will know how to stand.

I always see every lady as someone who doesn't love me for me but for my assets, until she proves otherwise. It has saved me a lot.
This lady I just talked about is another point of reference.

You can also try it with the girl you are seeing now and see for yourself if you doubt me.

Stop dating girls and date women. Date someone that has substance who can help you grow.
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by bitbillionaire: 9:32am On May 19, 2023
folks4luv:
You won't be suprised if you understand the law of value. You have been giving her money right from start yea? Your value to her has been tied to money. Once you stop giving her money, what will keep her will be other valuable things she is getting, in this case, nothing.

It happens when a girl suddenly stops having sex with a guy too. If sex is the value he is getting, hardly will a guy stay if the value is off the table. But if the value he is getting is more than sex, he'd still want to soldier on.
This is not a gender thing, understand value

Nice one there

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Nobody: 9:33am On May 19, 2023
RecentHistory:

The one disturbing you for marriage is worse than the one disturbing you for money.

Hmmm
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Drone95(m): 9:35am On May 19, 2023
Pwettylinda:

Anytime you like you settle down, no wahalabna your business, if you like settle at old age no issues still your fucking business.

In life you gain at one end, you loose at the other end. That's life.

Pursue money first, age is going - have kids at old age, struggle to raise kids at old age.

Get married at young age, take care of your kids while still young and strong - rest while getting old..

U gain at one end, loose at one end na so life be which ever way. It's your choice.
which one is struggle to raise kid at old age? If resources is readily available one can raise kids at 40 or even 50. My former principal in school is raising kids at 50 with no stress, he even killed cows on naming ceremonies.

4 Likes

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Karnice600: 9:37am On May 19, 2023
riverbird:
E be like say na only me get gf wey hardly ask me of any financial favors but keeps disturbing me with marriage talks grin

Yeah. She’s wise. She wants to get you into the right circumstances that spending becomes your obligation while withholding becomes your reproach. That’s a sarcastic definition of marriage. You give everything and hold nothing back.

3 Likes

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Quebec91(m): 9:40am On May 19, 2023
Ode parasitic leech that has nothinf else to offer besides her rotten yansh
Jennyclay:
Another rant from a broke man.

Just say you don’t have money we’ll understand.

Broke wretched men everywhere!!! Shior!!

2 Likes

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by riverbird: 9:41am On May 19, 2023
BreconHills:

Deferred expectations. Step by step. But definitely she loves you. Love is patient.

I can't dispute that fact.....
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Nobody: 9:41am On May 19, 2023
8stargeneral:
Exactly what mine told me...that as soon as she done with her nysc she want to surprise her parents with a man that she want put smiles on their face ....i was like are you for real,but am not ready for that,i now told her that if you see someone you can go ahead i don't want pressure please...Na so dey babe dey give attitude since then

Infact make I add two more stars to your rank making you TenStarGeneral.

You be correct Gee.
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Nobody: 9:43am On May 19, 2023
Tonytonex:
I was taking your comment serious, until I see the bolded. Did you just say few?

Lol you are taking what a Female Gender says seriously😂

You should know 95% of them are always Delusional. Their Lives revolves around FANTASIES.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by pocohantas(f): 9:44am On May 19, 2023
Nicenixon:
Normally, what he did was right. Why will I offer my girlfriend money out of my freewill without her pestering me and she will reject it? I will be disturbed. What I am against is ladies feeling entitled to collect money from their boyfriends "constantly" as if those guys are their ATM. Some ladies don't have anything to offer their boyfriends except sex and relationships should be more than that.

No o, it is not right. I was supposed to reject it and even give him my own. This is going by the comments on Nairaland. Why should you feel disturbed that a woman doesn't want your money? Is it by force? Make una dey play. Both you guys and the females that do not collect.

If they don't offer you more than sex, what else do you want?? The women men cheat on their wives with? What do they offer most times? Talk another thing biko. Every time they offer only sex. They should build train station for you? Lol!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Karnice600: 9:46am On May 19, 2023
Nyascobar1414:
Marriage to vvomen was all about survival..
Women dont love men.

Speak for yourself. Even if you’ve never being loved, you can’t head down this road. It’s a gloomy one.
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Jsucre(m): 9:48am On May 19, 2023
You wan make pesin build house without cement ba?
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Nobody: 9:49am On May 19, 2023
juwoonn:
I’m married for 9 years now... and we dated for 7 years prior to wedding. She was not asking for money then and she’s still not asking for money now. In fact, we pull resources together to do things.

She is definitely among the 5% Rare Gem.

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Karnice600: 9:50am On May 19, 2023
Emmanuel909090:
Build yourself with your resources before any woman.

Women don't worth such sacrifice

Don’t forget your mum and sisters also fit into the group “women”.
Now have a rethink. I wanna believe this was a hasty remark.
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Nobody: 9:52am On May 19, 2023
Bakrabas:

A lady who doesn't ask anything deserves everything unlike those with this WhatsApp status "God bless the guy behind my wallet"

Women are the source of life, I pray for the best among them as wife and as daughters

When they say make you go school, You no gree go school. Now see as you are embarrassing yourself and lineage on a public forum.

How are Women the Source of Life?

2 Likes

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Makamatic: 9:53am On May 19, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

She is smarter and more ruthless than you think, she is highly experienced.

Wait till you guys are married

Baba , pls I'll really love you to expantiate on this

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Sex With Ex Girlfriend / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / Kenyan Man Shares Photo Of His Wife After Sex And Kenyans Come For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.