Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? (35645 Views)

My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man / Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by Telldem1(m): 9:17pm On May 16, 2023
Eyaah take it to the Lord in prayer.
As for baba ijebu , I dreamt of two numbers only to wake up and remember one which is 28. You can try in Enugu, bingo, club master, vag, msp, royal, fair chance. Gold etc just ask anybody to assist you his or her banker.
If you win let me know ooo
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by osazsky(m): 9:17pm On May 16, 2023
Bewiseedet:
If there's any solution I'd like to know. I'm an addict too.
all of us na addict on nl...waiting u come want make we tell u..d goal is to win 50m sir

4 Likes

Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by Originalsly: 9:18pm On May 16, 2023
My advice is to first sit and take time out to read up and fully understand what it means to be addict. When you do ... you will understand his behaviors and know that you are wasting time explaining and trying to understand why he doesn't see sense. When he is ready he will quit ... you can't force him to quit.... but you can help him to come to that point. You can both watch movies pertaining to addiction that will register on him ... e.g The Corner ... which is a documentary and has great impact. He is no different from a drug addict... they're all the same ... money gets to their hands it must be used immediately to feed the addiction. Maybe you can appeal to his ego ... very dear to a man ... by implying that you may need to find a real man .. one who makes his family a priority. But if he's the violent type ..... hmmm.

P.S
My mechanic gambles on numbers ... different games .. I think one is every hour or less... he just be killing me! We'll be in the middle of a conversation and a car pulls up .... while I'm looking to see who is the driver etc he is muttering to himself ... 2947?.... 2947? ... that's a good number .... hold on ... I'll be right back.... it's the number on the license plate he rushes off to play without attending to the customer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by isabi2lof: 9:19pm On May 16, 2023
stevnwigw1:
Have you tried getting him a job?

So it's now the duty of the woman to get a grown up man a job to do . You can as well get him a job , alpha male indeed undecided

4 Likes

Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by Archworld(m): 9:22pm On May 16, 2023
Dearlove2me:
I have prayed about it, I have calmly talked to him. I have cried severally on his shoulder and he promised to stop, I have shouted, done everything, but he's not willing to let go.

If you have prayed about it , stop insulting/cursing him. Consistently speak what you want into his life. Do not deviate from your prayer even if his present attitude is speaks otherwise. Consistently say what you want irrespective of what you see in him.

Most of us have all been involved in gamble and got rescued from it

1 Like

Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by excel101(m): 9:23pm On May 16, 2023
So your husband is good at "Agbor rest"
This one you're exposing him publicly.
What about if your husband wins like #2m, I wonder your reaction
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by Kobojunkie: 9:25pm On May 16, 2023
isabi2lof:
You knew him to be a gambler before getting married to him , how can you get married to someone that sees gambling as a way of life. There's no need of divorcing him , I don't think he will see another woman to fund his gambling lifestyle.
Your husband isn't a baby , you will just turn yourself to an old woman because of prayer and fasting, you can as well look away , leave him to himself. Na because you no get money, na why you dey complain, money stops all bullshits . Anybody wey him head no wan correct, make he or she stay for their papa house, I stress nobody, nobody stress's me . When money comes tomorrow, he won't remember all your scarifices , how many times has he prayed for you ? God will not come down from heaven to help anyone. All these men asking you to pray , is because they're also gamblers like him . I don't get is he a baby for crying out loud , oh my gosh , I don't even want to imagine things.
Precisely! undecided

4 Likes

Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by Merovi: 9:25pm On May 16, 2023
Skyfornia:
If you have done enough and he doesn't want to change..join him. They said if you can't beat them, then join them.

Locate his popular betting spot and meet him there, as he is staking games, stake your own too. Two of you will join hand and go home empty after loosing..he won't expect you to prepare food at home since both of you went to work gamble at the betting shop..

You will sleep with empty stomachs, but make sure your baby dey chop.

Na the man go use him hand begin advice you say make una stop.

No be only him sabi madd

Thumbs up Brother grin. (went to work)
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by Merovi: 9:29pm On May 16, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
Tell him to play Ac Milan vs Inter over 2.5
And thank me later..

Still goaless @70 min. grin

3 Likes

Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by Dexy4yah(m): 9:29pm On May 16, 2023
Thank God i don't do that shit...it's very addictive just like drugs.

I went to betking to charge my phone....i saw a man spent 70k on visual....one of the girls working there advised the man to stop for today.

The man never wanted going...

I pray God to touch your husband so that he will put an end to gambling.

1 Like

Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by Telldem1(m): 9:30pm On May 16, 2023
labake1:
God knows I hate men who gamble, smoke and drinks
wait for the second coming of
Jesus.
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by riverbird: 9:31pm On May 16, 2023
I really feel your pain
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by Youngsage: 9:32pm On May 16, 2023
@o.p, send me a p.m. sad
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by Kobojunkie: 9:32pm On May 16, 2023
Dearlove2me:
I have prayed about it, I have calmly talked to him. I have cried severally on his shoulder and he promised to stop, I have shouted, done everything, but he's not willing to let go.
All these people asking you to pray — destiny4luv, Oloki, nappy760, Westernequinox, KazikageSama, ElijahIme1992, Blackazuma99, Zion243, MASTAkiLLAh, cyprianken, Starz825, Praktikals1000, TheOnlyUyai, isax, Herberthansome, ogascomax — do you know what they have in common? They detest your kind, any woman who would even consider life outside of bondage in marriage as a better option. They despise the fact that you would dare to consider abandoning marriage to one of their own. But guess what? Absolutely none of them would think to pray, even for a second, if they were to find themselves shackled to anything close to what you are dealing with. You better wake the fk up from your brain damage, get out there, and do whatever you need to, to jumpstart your life and situation. undecided

God will not answer you; I can assure you of that because God is not a liar. He established the fact that He does not answer the unrighteous- Isaiah 1 and Isaiah 59. You can sit and try to go against Him while you watch your youth and vigor vanish from you in what seems a dead-end situation, or you can get off your butt, go out there, and make yourself an employed woman, for the sake of your and your child. undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by Ambassadorial(m): 9:32pm On May 16, 2023
Your case is very simple. You don't need to divorce him because of gambling. Prayer can solve it. I have seen a case worse than yours and the wife kept praying until holy spirit appears to him in the dream.
Don't leave your husband else you will regret your actions. What of immediately you leave him and he hits a big money?
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by Kobojunkie: 9:33pm On May 16, 2023
See them! —Telldem1, Archworld Ambassadorial — all hate you so much, they can't stand you even dreaming of better than what you have for your existence. undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by odenkirk: 9:35pm On May 16, 2023
the day he won 1billion from alabi you wouldnt be here complaining
a poor guy is truggling to put food on your table nd u are here complaining. he is a true hustler
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by rooftops: 9:35pm On May 16, 2023
danilho:
. They can be beaten, with a good tips source and a well worked out staking strategy. Be disciplined, stick to your strategy and don’t stake when you don’t get tips from your source.
Na so grin grin
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by jaxxy(m): 9:36pm On May 16, 2023
Dearlove2me:
Is like I'm in a sound prof house shouting on top of my voice and no one is hearing me. It seems they don't even understand what I'm going through.

I explained everything to my family and everyone including my mother, and they keep advicing me to stand on my feet and fight for my home, so long as they's no violence. That I shouldn't divorce my husband.
We always have heated argument, raising voice at each other.

My mother inlaw on the other hand, was crying on the phone. Telling me not to mention that name (divorce) ever again.
All the family members are not in support of divorce, but the main person I'm married to seems not to care at all.

He obviously refused to stop gambling away with any money that comes to his hand.
He presently have no job and he's owning a lot.

He's addicted and he's not making effort to stop. This is the root problem in my home. Because he exhibit all the wrong behavior as a result of this addiction.
Once he have any little money, his attitude, everything changed. He becomes scary. Until he finishes everything in betting, I wouldn't be able to talk to him and he will listen.

What should I do? Where do I go that I wouldn't look like a disobedient person, dispite everyone's pleade?
I'm using all my time to cry, qurrel and grieve here. Can't find myself.
I am not financially stable to make a move without my family's support.

Addiction to anything is bad and gambling is a major disaster Addiction.

Ure husband needs education on what gambling is and how it works and is configured to make u lose than win.

U don't play gambling with ur last income. u play it with what u can throw away even though economically no money should be thrown away.

He's pursuing a Fantasy win that only few get and most of them don't play with their last savings or borrowed money.

For ur mental health get a source of income urself and stop being totally or too dependent on ur husband and when u are averagely independent u can seek a separation not a divorce so he can have time to reflect on what he's doing to himself or go and stay with ur parents for awhile.

He's trying make big money for his family bt he's doing it the wrong way. He needs financial education.

Gambling can make a rich man broke very easily.

3 Likes

Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by riverbird: 9:36pm On May 16, 2023
This gambling thing is a no no for any person that is serious with his life and future.

2 Likes

Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by Honsla: 9:37pm On May 16, 2023
omoadeleye:

One day he go boom millions oo, fear who never collect
fear who never collect no be for gambling ohh
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by LaRosa01: 9:37pm On May 16, 2023
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by gentlesmithugo(m): 9:39pm On May 16, 2023
Exmilitant:
Come marry me, I only play bet9ja. grin

Well Lady, there is no flawless man out there so, just get off your ass and get a job to Carter for yourself and your child.
u r not a responsible man aswear.is that all u have to say.shame on u
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by Kobojunkie: 9:40pm On May 16, 2023
RenegadeX:
Kobojunkie abiakwala
Why? You would rather she continue praying in vain? Here, I explain exactly why God does not answer your prayers when you call on Him and you take issue with me, why? undecided
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by LaRosa01: 9:45pm On May 16, 2023
I haven't heard from the guy in question but it is already clear to me that you are the problem.
1} when a woman begins to mention divorce ,she has made up her mind she is simply looking for encouragement to do the evil did.
2}the man is depressed and from the way you speak,you must be the chief cause.
3]you can go ahead with the divorce but know he may come out better,because without your stress ,he can focus,women are either a blessings(a mans peace) or a mans down fall.

Dearlove2me:
Is like I'm in a sound prof house shouting on top of my voice and no one is hearing me. It seems they don't even understand what I'm going through.

I explained everything to my family and everyone including my mother, and they keep advicing me to stand on my feet and fight for my home, so long as they's no violence. That I shouldn't divorce my husband.
We always have heated argument, raising voice at each other.

My mother inlaw on the other hand, was crying on the phone. Telling me not to mention that name (divorce) ever again.
All the family members are not in support of divorce, but the main person I'm married to seems not to care at all.

He obviously refused to stop gambling away with any money that comes to his hand.
He presently have no job and he's owning a lot.

He's addicted and he's not making effort to stop. This is the root problem in my home. Because he exhibit all the wrong behavior as a result of this addiction.
Once he have any little money, his attitude, everything changed. He becomes scary. Until he finishes everything in betting, I wouldn't be able to talk to him and he will listen.

What should I do? Where do I go that I wouldn't look like a disobedient person, dispite everyone's pleade?
I'm using all my time to cry, qurrel and grieve here. Can't find myself.
I am not financially stable to make a move without my family's support.

1 Like

Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by easzypeaszy(m): 9:45pm On May 16, 2023
You go hear me?
80% of the problem is from you.
I am married and we knows how it is not having a job as a married man with a kid or kids.
Do you appreciate every penny he gives u or u just ask what for type of qstns?
Do you complain abt everytin?
Do u respect him or just look or and watch him in disgust?
So you motivate him or use passive word like on him?
Is he seeing hope in you?
Dis is wen u as a woman need to show what makes u a good wife
Divorcing him will cause u more Mama
I don tell you my own bc it seems you nagg alot.
No man will believe most of ur stories even if you post wetin pass Garba Shehu own
Most women once dey pick up small financial challenge dat put dem in the position to feed the man even if it's 10days
Dey will tell the whole world how dey spent all der business money and life savings on the man.
Meanwhile na der husband.
Most women also invent talks dat are not true like saying every penny he has is gambling
I bet you, no man with a woman staying in his house and a child of his own does dat.

His prblm currently is dat he wants to fix his home dat is wht is on his mind.
So he is looking for the fastest way.

He won't change wt fight
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 16, 2023
Zion243:
My brother introduced me to sporty bet 2 years ago and it almost ruined my life and reputation.
Currently, I'm into so many debts. Me that I used to have money in my account with nothing to do with it. Ever since I started gambling, I cant even keep 1k in my account for a week.

Today, I deactivated my sporty bet account using the self exclusion option and I set it to years 2048, with that I wont be able to place any bet till 2048 even if I'm tempted to download the app again.

Gambling is demonic, it's killing people silently and turning them into debtors and beggars.

As for your husband, pray hard for him to be delivered or even show him this my post. Someone I was owning threatened me with police last week, something that has never happened to me in my whole life.

Nothing makes man to become reckless and useless more than gambling.
I screenshot and forwarded to his WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by temiflex01(m): 9:47pm On May 16, 2023
Dearlove2me:
He really does annoying things. How can a grown man gamble away with all he has and return home empty expecting food to eat from his wife and little baby whom he left without anything?
My attitude has nothing to do here. What I tolerant, even you can not withstanding it.

Yesterday was the very first time I really insulted him. It was very annoying but I later regretted it though.

Your reply here shows how you talk to him, you have attitude problem. Take it or leave it, that's the truth. All men has self pride no matter how little. Talk to him humbly and pray, aside that, get yourself doing something little to be independent. If you can do this and swallow that your rudeness, you'll thank me later.
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by proff010: 9:49pm On May 16, 2023
Oga wetin happen? This your comments na die ooo. I really like your comment if she can simply do this all will be well.
Skyfornia:
If you have done enough and he doesn't want to change..join him. They said if you can't beat them, then join them.

Locate his popular betting spot and meet him there, as he is staking games, stake your own too. Two of you will join hand and go home empty after loosing..he won't expect you to prepare food at home since both of you went to work gamble at the betting shop..

You will sleep with empty stomachs, but make sure your baby dey chop.

Na the man go use him hand begin advice you say make una stop.

No be only him sabi madd

1 Like

Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by Exmilitant(m): 9:49pm On May 16, 2023
gentlesmithugo:
u r not a responsible man aswear.is that all u have to say.shame on u
From your poor grammar I understand you are barely educated. Now run off to play.
And hey, Don't you ever mentioned me again okay.
Re: How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? by Bewiseedet(m): 9:49pm On May 16, 2023
osazsky:
all of us na addict on nl...waiting u come want make we tell u..d goal is to win 50m sir
Win 50m then invest all in gambling again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) / Couple's Egyptian Themed Maternity Shoot Goes Viral / Nigerian Man Who Intentionally Shuts Down Wife In Front Of Their Kids Changes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.