Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

What Business Do You Regret Starting?? - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Do You Regret Starting?? (27085 Views)

Which Business Did You Regret Starting Because It Ended Up In HUGE Lose? / Which Business Did You Regret Starting Because It Ended Up In Huge Loss / What Business Do I Invest 8M In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by deltateam: 7:03pm On May 21, 2023
Brownshoe:
if it's a male wears let me buy some like jeans , shirts, polo I will be paying you some some, am a civil servant, I will provide all traceable documents like my pic ,nin, driver license, work id, if you in reach on WhatsApp on my signature.

Why not stake a collateral like your laptop or phone if you're a serious human being.

Knowing that some Nigerians no get shame again. What will he be doing with your picture?
Does your picture bring money.

Somebody is complaining of low patronage and you see opportunity to finish him completely. Why are some people like this

6 Likes

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by odenkirk: 7:04pm On May 21, 2023
deltateam:

Why not stake a collateral like your laptop or phone if you're a serious human being.
bet9ja
Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by DrUche3(m): 11:21pm On May 21, 2023
oxiide22:
so sorry for this
Thank you Sir. Life is indeed a teacher.
Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Blake755: 6:31am On May 22, 2023
Oyindamolah:
I don't know business is about consistency, doing it every day, even if you don't feel like, it could be boring but it's rewarding at the end of the day. Choose wisely.
Am about to go to hospital it is really heartbreaking especially when u didn't do anything i have been managing it with pain relief until yesterday night took some pain relief with routine drugs just woke up now with acute chest pain and body pains 😭😭😭
Yet it has not been up to a week am coming out from crisis couldn't even tell my parents here is all man for himself
I wish i could get 20m for BMT at least to be free from all this pains my thighs hips omo the whole of my body chaii

2 Likes

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Emmanuelofph: 9:23pm On May 22, 2023
PoloG:
not much sales
and I have plans of going into it

2 Likes

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Tripleoluwa(m): 11:06am On May 27, 2023
Greatn3ss:

OK I've sent you a mail sir

I didn't get any mail. WhatsApp: 080.671.743.10

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Ayojideonline(m): 9:08pm On May 28, 2023
Rubyjade:
angry
Poultry my grandma was dashing people eggs, and life chicken, I have to close down.

Nice effort. Grandma Being nice in Business grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Fillip22: 7:02pm On Jun 09, 2023
It's no secret that any business to confirm its status and credibility should have a website. Especially if it is an e-commerce company, which has become very popular recently. I recommend the article: "How to develop your website e-commerce today":
https://blog.codeharbor.dev/2022/11/16/the-process-of-developing-e-commerce-website-part-1/
Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by stunnert(m): 5:39pm On Jun 10, 2023
IyaTola:
Are the clothes still available? If yes I am willing to buy them. Don't close the shop look at what would sell in your area and keep moving.
My mum also wants to close her own boutique and sell off the clothes in it, says the location isn't favorable for her. Lemme know if you are willing to buy the clothes and she still got a lot of clothes
Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by lavylilly: 11:55am On Jun 29, 2023
wink
Paulson2020:
Amen brother
Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Oyindamolah: 5:38am On Jun 30, 2023
wink
DrUche3:

Thank you Sir. Life is indeed a teacher.
Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by DrUche3(m): 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2023
Oyindamolah:
wink
Sorry, I guess you're a lady. cheesy So sorry

2 Likes

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Oyindamolah: 8:38am On Jul 07, 2023
wink
DrUche3:

Sorry, I guess you're a lady. cheesy So sorry
Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by IyaTola: 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2023
stunnert:

My mum also wants to close her own boutique and sell off the clothes in it, says the location isn't favorable for her. Lemme know if you are willing to buy the clothes and she still got a lot of clothes
I will see if I can connect her to someone else
Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by stunnert(m): 5:20pm On Jul 10, 2023
Alright
IyaTola:
I will see if I can connect her to someone else

1 Like

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by stacyadams: 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2023
PoloG:
Car dealership business

How sir?
Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by PoloG: 6:44pm On Jul 10, 2023
stacyadams:

How sir?
sales nor be every time
Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by IyaTola: 11:01am On Jul 12, 2023
PoloG:
sales nor be every time
But one sale can last for 6 months.
Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Sammyfundz: 10:52pm On Nov 11, 2023
Paulson2020:
Regretted opening a betking shop lost million naira of my hard earned money to the business.... Sometimes life isn't fair
what really happened boss cause I was planning to buy a betking shop from someone around January what happened that make you regret let me know if I should ignore the idea of buying for mineself 🙏🙏

1 Like

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by IyaTola: 6:45am On Nov 13, 2023
Sammyfundz:
what really happened boss cause I was planning to buy a betking shop from someone around January what happened that make you regret let me know if I should ignore the idea of buying for mineself 🙏🙏
Oga don't buy it o
Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Kachidubem: 4:29pm On Dec 01, 2023
lavylilly:
Savings, business is not for the faint hearted especially in Nigeria, you have to be dogged, determined, rugged and rough otherwise them go run you street
Not all be savings ..Many got it from inheritance... many served Master before being settled to do dias...

How many many people can save millions from 100k job

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich / 4 Habits Of Financially Smart People / CBN Confirms N410.25/$ As New Official Exchange Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.