Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

What Business Do You Regret Starting?? - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Do You Regret Starting?? (27007 Views)

Which Business Did You Regret Starting Because It Ended Up In HUGE Lose? / Which Business Did You Regret Starting Because It Ended Up In Huge Loss / What Business Do I Invest 8M In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by lavylilly: 8:30am On May 18, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
Thanks a million for the very detailed and inscive response
You welcome. You can drop your email if you so wish for us to discuss further
Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by lavylilly: 8:30am On May 18, 2023
wink.
EGUNSOLA14:
good advice!!!
Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Preciouschinwe(f): 8:32am On May 18, 2023
IyaTola:
Are they owing you?
No, it's just that there's no much gain anymore.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by luvguyy(m): 8:33am On May 18, 2023
Lamanii22:
Soft drink business
pls can u explain....I taught it's profitable.... planning venturing into it

1 Like

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by luvguyy(m): 8:41am On May 18, 2023
Preciouschinwe:
Mine is I make and supply buns, now I wish to stop because there is no profit but my customers won't let me.
I know someone still making it in my area....so how come
Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by hefelove(m): 8:49am On May 18, 2023
grafixdon:
Bar. I lost close to 2.5m. No good staff, most of them are greedy and rude. It's been 2 months I closed the bar. Would reopen when I get someone very serious who can manage the bar for me.
I have a someone who’s father manages hotel for people, he has been out of job for a while now cus the person he was delivering money to didn’t deliver money to the owner of the hotel, don’t know if you are in Lagos, I can assure you he will manage the business for you so well.

1 Like

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Rubyjade: 9:19am On May 18, 2023
lipsrsealed
TheMostComplex1:

You cracked me up lol, you don't want grandma to be generous?
Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Rubyjade: 9:21am On May 18, 2023
VI
Iseoluwani:

Your location sir
I'm a lady
Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Love800(m): 9:24am On May 18, 2023
I intend starting suya business. Who knows how profitable it is?

3 Likes

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Emmanuelofph: 9:41am On May 18, 2023
PoloG:
Car dealership business
what happened?
Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Antibettings: 9:48am On May 18, 2023
Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by professore(m): 9:49am On May 18, 2023
Lamanii22:
Soft drink business
but I heard this is profitable now. Also they don't get spoilt. Babe, what happened?
Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by professore(m): 9:51am On May 18, 2023
Heard this is profitable. Also, they don't get spoilt. So babe what happened?
Lamanii22:
Soft drink business

1 Like

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by professore(m): 10:03am On May 18, 2023
Oyindamolah:

220cc bike
A tracker to monitor movement of the bike
All important papers
And social media
Thank you so much.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by PoloG: 10:16am On May 18, 2023
Emmanuelofph:
what happened?
not much sales

2 Likes

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Porksupplyib: 10:40am On May 18, 2023
DropsMic:
Cryptocurrency

Cryptocurrency shouldn't have been taken as a business. That is the mistake many of us make. It is a long term investment. Invest when the market crashes(bear market) and cash out on your investment when market pumps.(Bull market/Bullrun)

9 Likes

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Porksupplyib: 10:45am On May 18, 2023
Iseoluwani:

I don't mind, at least it will be my savings

Lol. The person you are quoting knows what he is saying.
May you not be in trouble, You will know that it is always important to have cash at hand.
Landed properties won't save you then. You will make heavy loss selling in distress

6 Likes

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Porksupplyib: 10:47am On May 18, 2023
randy01:

Future is not deadly bro.if you base in Abuja let partner.promise to show you future trading is a blessing.
Lol. grin
Don't compound his problem bro.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by livenija: 10:56am On May 18, 2023
DrUche3:
Ponzi o
That shit is so evil! I ask God for Mercy everyday. I never knew the end was as disastrously devastating as I experienced it.
I feel so pained and guilty because I couldn't refund everyone that put their hard earned monies even after selling off my personal assets. I even dropped from school as a second year Pharmacy student and the aftermath have been tormenting my life ever since...

Dear Nairalanders, Ponzi is evil! Learn from me and stay away from it!
cause u b mumu n u greedy
Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Porksupplyib: 11:11am On May 18, 2023
Victory662:
This is my $200 crypto 😭
Hotbit exchange. grin sad
I can relate. Sorry bro.

1 Like

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Porksupplyib: 11:13am On May 18, 2023
princejones:
I lost millions in futures trading, futures trading is worst than virtual betting

Thank God for your life. grin

1 Like

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Olas121: 11:21am On May 18, 2023
RentedReality:
I initially regretted opening an animal farm sometime in 2017.

Spent 600k on it. Imported those smelly he-goats from South South to the North only to realise there wasn't a market for ceremonial goats since it was so expensive and people really wanted the regular maradi or Sokoto red goats.

Then, one by one, they all died. It was sad because some were pregnant and I was expecting their numbers to grow.

The vet told me that they weren't resistant to a particular disease that was commonplace in the North since they were all bred from the south.

I counted my losses.

Anyways, I changed tactics and started selling rams instead. Fast forward to today and I'm still selling rams 🐏

Never give up

Thank you for not giving up

1 Like

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Blake755: 11:55am On May 18, 2023
Oyindamolah:
What business do you have passion for?
Omo dey story long oo I aren't gonna lie I will love to start up something at the end I will Abaddon it cause I find it hectic like this nah anything that can guarantee me money I will love to do

3 Likes

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by DrUche3(m): 2:29pm On May 18, 2023
livenija:
cause u b mumu n u greedy
I guess you've never made any mistake all your life. There's really no need for the insult if you read what I typed well.

6 Likes

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by DrUche3(m): 2:35pm On May 18, 2023
TheRealOwner:

Oh my goodness. I hope you are ok now and back in school
I lost my admission o cry cry. The scars and pains are such that I can't even begin to talk about.
I was just devastated, confused and really traumatized!

1 Like

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by lavylilly: 3:17pm On May 18, 2023
Pakman:
Any business dependent on electricity in Nigeria will suffer and may likely die, if not supported by alternative power.
Supported
Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by lavylilly: 3:19pm On May 18, 2023
With 100k
Knives
Latern
Table
Onions
Cucumbers
Spices
Basin
Charcoal
Meats of course
Love800:
I intend starting suya business. Who knows how profitable it is?
it's profitable

1 Like

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by IyaTola: 3:31pm On May 18, 2023
Preciouschinwe:
No, it's just that there's no much gain anymore.
it's business, improvise
Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by TheRealOwner(m): 4:34pm On May 18, 2023
DrUche3:

I lost my admission o cry cry. The scars and pains are such that I can't even begin to talk about.
I was just devastated, confused and really traumatized!

Ah omo. What are you doing now? Is it bye bye to school just like that or

2 Likes

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Preciouschinwe(f): 6:05pm On May 18, 2023
luvguyy:
I know someone still making it in my area....so how come
maybe she makes it in large quantity, mine is just a side hustle I don't make much cos of stress.
Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Love800(m): 6:12pm On May 18, 2023
Tank u so much.

But is it only cow meat dat is used for the business?
lavylilly:
With 100k
Knives
Latern
Table
Onions
Cucumbers
Spices
Basin
Charcoal
Meats of course it's profitable

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Adaora Umeoji Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year / New flower gate independent power plant built in sagamu industrial city Ogun / Why Banks Suspended Payment Card Use Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.