Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,571 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

What Business Do You Regret Starting?? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Do You Regret Starting?? (26943 Views)

Which Business Did You Regret Starting Because It Ended Up In HUGE Lose? / Which Business Did You Regret Starting Because It Ended Up In Huge Loss / What Business Do I Invest 8M In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by cpu2006(m): 2:12pm On May 17, 2023
Rubyjade:
Ensure it is coming from south-south

what if it is from south west and south East?
more clarification pls

5 Likes

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by abobote: 2:13pm On May 17, 2023
Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by valemtech(m): 2:14pm On May 17, 2023
bet9ja business

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Rubyjade: 2:15pm On May 17, 2023
It has been adjudged to be the best in Island, shoprite, justrite and some open market in Lagos, Ogun and environs
cpu2006:

what if it is from south west and south East?
more clarification pls

4 Likes

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by cpu2006(m): 2:15pm On May 17, 2023
MISTAICEY02288:

I'm In same situation right now. I am even looking for a way to dispose off the clothes now in wholesales prices so I can quit the business finally. The business is too slow in my area and most times, I struggle to sell just 2 dresses in a month. It's that bad.

Please what happened and how did you later go about it? Did you sell off the wears or how did you get over it...

sell online na.
open a shop on jiji, create account on facebook. you can also join some online market on facebook.
it will help you alot, so far you are not in a village

10 Likes

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Rubyjade: 2:15pm On May 17, 2023
It has been adjudged to be the best in Island, shoprite, justrite and some open market in Lagos, Ogun and environs
itzzkhaliii:

If I might ask why south south please?

4 Likes

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Rubyjade: 2:16pm On May 17, 2023
Fine remember, it is your customers that will give you the feedback
Lemmy123:

My Igala make original and rich palm oil too, but I'll keep that in mind

2 Likes

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by HEBEI: 2:19pm On May 17, 2023
Buying and staking Shiba Inu meme coins.

8 Likes

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by WarriIntellect(m): 2:20pm On May 17, 2023
Keyboard warriors
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
not regretting my keyboarding business though

1 Like

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Victory662(m): 2:22pm On May 17, 2023
This is my $200 crypto 😭

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by BadEnglish(m): 2:23pm On May 17, 2023
PerfectStranger:
Betting

Tho it's has profited few and sent many back to trenches

1 Like

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by MISTAICEY02288(m): 2:23pm On May 17, 2023
cpu2006:

sell online na.
open a shop on , create account on facebook. you can also join some online market on facebook.
it will help you alot, so far you are not in a village

Thanks very much. I will work on this. I actually post on whatsapp status for now sha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by dahunsi12(m): 2:24pm On May 17, 2023
1. Pig farming though I started with the wrong person that later duped me
2. Rabbit business I started on a very good note but disease and thefts finished the business for me

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:24pm On May 17, 2023
Fish business cry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by DrUche3(m): 2:25pm On May 17, 2023
Ponzi o
That shit is so evil! I ask God for Mercy everyday. I never knew the end was as disastrously devastating as I experienced it.
I feel so pained and guilty because I couldn't refund everyone that put their hard earned monies even after selling off my personal assets. I even dropped from school as a second year Pharmacy student and the aftermath have been tormenting my life ever since...

Dear Nairalanders, Ponzi is evil! Learn from me and stay away from it!

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by hadjipapiey(m): 2:25pm On May 17, 2023
Being BUSY with NESS

1 Like

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by afariogunone1(f): 2:26pm On May 17, 2023
Following thread
Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Rubbiish(m): 2:27pm On May 17, 2023
Rubyjade:
angry
Poultry my grandma was dashing people eggs, and life chicken, I have to close down.
Lol

4 Likes

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Paulson2020(m): 2:29pm On May 17, 2023
Both.. Mismanagement and also betking most customers prefer bet9ja than betking and sells are lower and expenses are higher fuelling generator, paper, dstv subscription, data, electricity bills, workers salary.. I barely take home something after expenses
BarrElChapo:

Was it bet-king or mismanagement?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by princejones(m): 2:29pm On May 17, 2023
I lost millions in futures trading, futures trading is worst than virtual betting

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by ajibolaayo3115(m): 2:29pm On May 17, 2023
Bet9ja still open new account

2 Likes

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Ignatiusprince(m): 2:31pm On May 17, 2023
I'm here to read and learn

2 Likes

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by PoloG: 2:31pm On May 17, 2023
Juanmike:
Opening a brothel
bros money be dey this thing oh..

I plan to open one

1 Like

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by CHIOMAEZEH: 2:37pm On May 17, 2023
Paulson2020:
Bet9ja have stop giving new account to new agent and no one is ready to sell his account that's why I tried betking... I don't like transport business because of driver wahala... Once bought 2 bikes for higher purchase barely 1 month both have accident and one even kill someone.. I spent money that year honestly...

This okada business venture seems like a worse case than the Betking

6 Likes

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:37pm On May 17, 2023
CandidAdmin:
Can't say but I'm going into meta force soon.

Hope I don't regret it.
Try Danger Force instead. 😉

2 Likes

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by Dshocker(m): 2:37pm On May 17, 2023
Lost so much millions in Forex...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by LavishINC: 2:37pm On May 17, 2023
MISTAICEY02288:

I'm In same situation right now. I am even looking for a way to dispose off the clothes now in wholesales prices so I can quit the business finally. The business is too slow in my area and most times, I struggle to sell just 2 dresses in a month. It's that bad.

Please what happened and how did you later go about it? Did you sell off the wears or how did you get over it...
We are in the same situation, after the cash policy bla bla sales became worse, sometimes i even sell my clothes less than the cost price just for the sake of selling, rent is 450k, still paying salesgirl Omo, what I did was lock the shop up for now make my brain cold small..

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:38pm On May 17, 2023
KonTagiousBull:

WOMEN...
Just say Bier-Bier Bank 😁

1 Like

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by lizko(m): 2:38pm On May 17, 2023
Like this betking stuff is not profitable.
Cyril44:
wow so sorry bro.......stay strong :'
Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by IyaTola: 2:38pm On May 17, 2023
LavishINC:
Boutique Omo e nearly kill me..
How?
Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by PoloG: 2:39pm On May 17, 2023
Car dealership business

5 Likes

Re: What Business Do You Regret Starting?? by IyaTola: 2:39pm On May 17, 2023
Jaykay33:

Please can you share with us, how do u intend starting it?
Where will u be buying from and how are u going to market it?
Are you ready? Let me connect you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

See The Suggestion Someone Gave On Reducing The Overwhelming ATM Queues / Tony Elumelu Commissions Peju Alatise For Home Sculpture (Photo) / FOREX : Dealers Unable To Pick $100m Offered By CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.