Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi (43502 Views)

Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft / Buhari On Looting: 'Turn Back Your Children If They Bring Back Unaccounted Goods / Apc Wanted To Stop Defectors But It Fail - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by Antell95(m): 1:50pm On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Kicks of a dying dog.

Atiku would have defeated Osinbajo before noon, not even you.

This is the reason other parties worked tirelessly behind the scene to see Osinbajo's emergence as apc flagbearer.

Besides, apc never advised the labourers party to pick a candidate it is comfortable with, that's none of its business.

Shut up please. So the PDP couldn't pick a sound mind instead of Atiku. Silly Nigerian youths.

Keep supporting your oppressors.
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by raumdeuter: 1:57pm On May 17, 2023
jaxxy:

was doing okupe ever contesting for president? Osibanjo ur current vp came out to declare he wants to takeover from hos boss buhari.

tinubu urchincs called him judas and religious bigot.

Okupe was good enough to be a stand in Vice

If not Okupe why not Utomi who contested for president
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by NinjaMetahuman: 2:08pm On May 17, 2023
ivolt:

You guys should stop this lies.

Atiku cannot defeat Osinbajo.
Tinubu is the most unmarketable candidate a leading party has ever fielded.
There is no state that Tinubu won that Osinbajo would have lost.
In fact, he would have picked up many that Tinubu lost such as Osun and Lagos
with wide margins.

And before you talk about the North, APC governors and not Tinubu got those votes.
The same northern APC governors would have delivered for Osinbajo too.
Without them, Atiku would have crushed him.

If you don't agree, kindly list the states that Tinubu won that Osinbajo would lose.
I am waiting.
if you believe osinbanjo would have won any state in the north or even perform better than tinubu in the north, then you should probably be working with anap poll that says obi will beat tinubu everywhere in south west and north central.

You guys just don't know shit about politics than just being headless mobs.

1 Like

Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by TrumpDonald2: 2:29pm On May 17, 2023
ivolt:

You guys should stop this lies.

Atiku cannot defeat Osinbajo.
Tinubu is the most unmarketable candidate a leading party has ever fielded.
There is no state that Tinubu won that Osinbajo would have lost.
In fact, he would have picked up many that Tinubu lost such as Osun and Lagos
with wide margins.

And before you talk about the North, APC governors and not Tinubu got those votes.
The same northern APC governors would have delivered for Osinbajo too.
Without them, Atiku would have crushed him.

If you don't agree, kindly list the states that Tinubu won that Osinbajo would lose.
I am waiting.

All Tinubu supporters online here are all brain dead. I stopped quoting them, it's a waste of time.
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by Segol: 2:34pm On May 17, 2023
If APC had fielded Osinbajo, will Peter Obi not have left PDP and run to Labour Party? I don't know what this man want to get for all these vituperations of his. Enough is enough. A masquerade should know when to stop dancing. All these his narratives will not change anything about Feb 25, 2023 election.
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by Segol: 2:36pm On May 17, 2023
But oga Peter Obi you are not desperate to be president of Nigeria. All these your medicine after death is becoming too much.
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by Fearyourcreator: 2:38pm On May 17, 2023
ivolt:

What did you use to market Tinubu and who bought the marketing?
Don't tell me Northerners who voted him did so because he "built Lagos".
grin
That would be very delusional of you.

Answer my question na.. Arinya ... What will you use to market Osinbajo cus you wan start argument wey go make me ask you if them go vote Obi for North cus of Anambra... Eyin werey... Eye service and hypocrisy will kee you all... Same Tinubu una dey abuse cus of Buhari... Osinbajo go worse ...

1 Like

Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by Shawdy1(m): 2:46pm On May 17, 2023
mumu nie
IgOga:
grin grin grin

Is it by name or title?

What has Osinbajo achieved in good governance?

I nor blame you Mr Obi....you failed as Anambra governor but "lazy youths" and ipob turned you to the best thing since slice bread grin

Sometimes I wish you had won so that those supporting you can see they've been scammed....but then I love Nigeria too much to see it turn to an Anambra of 2007 - 2015
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by TakeNigeriaBack: 2:46pm On May 17, 2023
Atiku would have defeated Osinbanjo before 12 noon. Atiku has ALWAYS been Ibo's mandate. And even if by some miracle osinbanjo wins, Ibos know that Osinbanjo would do ev erything he can to remove indigenship laws and replace it with residency. This will finally achieve the Zikist agenda to replace Yoruba people in Lagos with Ibos. U na think say u na wise!

1 Like

Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by TakeNigeriaBack: 2:48pm On May 17, 2023
One thing I noticed about Ibos is that they think good governance is about speaking English grammar. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by obembet(f): 2:49pm On May 17, 2023
LegendHero:

Osinbajo is not the best candidate, I don’t know why people keep saying that. What was Osinbajo achievement all through this 8 years as VP? How many people and landmark record can you attribute to him?

The only thing Osinbajo have is integrity and Buhari has shown us that integrity is useless if you don’t have the actual capacity, foresight, network, and boldness to effect some drastic changes that Nigeria need.

No politician in the history of Nigeria has Buhari integrity, but see where Buhari has led us to? Obasanjo has no integrity in that sense but he was at least the best president we’ve had since 1999.

Good people don’t necessarily make good president. Nigerians don’t learn.

Kindly list the role of VP in Nigeria also give me the list of achievement of Jonathan and sambo as vice president. I need to learn from u
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by erniok(m): 2:49pm On May 17, 2023
techbroX:
Hmmm... Everyone knows Osinbajo would have rescued this country from decay and I respect Obi for mentioning it.

APC focused on satisfying political allies at the detriment of the country. While I have nothing against Tinubu, Osinbajo would have been a far better option with less controversies and more capabilities.

But God's will for Nigeria shall be done. If it has to be Tinubu, I pray God empowers him and enables him to do the right thing for Nigeria. 🙏🏾
Amen to your prayer and i believe this is the line every believer should toe.
I agree with you, had Osibanjo won the primaries, PO would have really struggled.
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by Konjiboii: 2:52pm On May 17, 2023
Honestly ,that's where APC gaffe.
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by TakeNigeriaBack: 2:54pm On May 17, 2023
techbroX:
Hmmm... Everyone knows Osinbajo would have rescued this country from decay and I respect Obi for mentioning it.

APC focused on satisfying political allies at the detriment of the country. While I have nothing against Tinubu, Osinbajo would have been a far better option with less controversies and more capabilities.

But God's will for Nigeria shall be done. If it has to be Tinubu, I pray God empowers him and enables him to do the right thing for Nigeria. 🙏🏾

Since you claim Osinbanjo is more capable than Tinubu, pray tell what executive position has Osinbanjo ever occupied and what are his antecedents?
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by TakeNigeriaBack: 2:57pm On May 17, 2023
Obi is trying to pretend that he is not an anti-Yoruba bigot. Basically, he is saying "I'm not opposed to Tinubu because he is Yoruba, I would have been okay with Osinbanjo..." Obi, resist the urge to shalaye. Everyone knows you're an anti-Yoruba bigot! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by jaxxy(m): 2:59pm On May 17, 2023
raumdeuter:

Okupe was good enough to be a stand in Vice

If not Okupe why not Utomi who contested for president

utomi contested and lost bt he didn't lose to a worse person or an older man who is not fit to lead bt only using money to buy his way.
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by TakeNigeriaBack: 3:02pm On May 17, 2023
kinibigdeal:
Thats not true. The Yoruba nation will support Osinbajo without any issues. Infact the south will

The same Osinbanjo ibos viciously opposed during the primaries? The same Osinbanjo you called 'mere commisioner, Aisha's handbag, fake pastor etc.' And those are the nicer insults. Ibos are full of lies and deceit, that's why MOST Nigerians don't trust you.
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by dotedote: 3:02pm On May 17, 2023
gidgiddy:

What else can anyone do but watch Jagaban continue the destruction of Nigeria from where his clueless friend, Buhari, stopped

Diswan don gba kamu
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by jaxxy(m): 3:03pm On May 17, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Rivers and many states like where?
So APC should come out and tell obi to starting proving the number of his votes state by state too?

Twice now Obi's lawyers has told the court they are not ready.
Isn't that stupid from the same people who took a case to court?

everybody knows the stated. Rivers has been exposed internationally by BBC now bt we said it since the elections concluded. we have mentioned all the states severally online. Its public information.

Lagos and plateau are Major manipulated states even abuja was tampered.
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by TakeNigeriaBack: 3:06pm On May 17, 2023
obembet:

It's obvious that peter obi doesn't understand politics... Osibanjo is my best candidate but he can't win

Peter Obi has a very low iq. It explains why he could ONLY graduate with 3rd class in philosophy.
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by Kazeemabiodun: 3:06pm On May 17, 2023
[so osinbajo is only in Nigeria that can fix the country among apc we told you guys you are only want christians president which may not possible in Nigeria again. quote author=Okwyjesus post=123184491]That's patriotic in clear definition.

It's not about him it's about a WORKING NATION.

Those bigot above me won't understand because they are blinded by hate.[/quote]
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by abbasajao(m): 3:10pm On May 17, 2023
I thought they say said this guy has undergone surgery? He is still talking like a crying baby.
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by Reference(m): 3:14pm On May 17, 2023
TsbAfrica:
Osibanjo is incapable of handling a nation he is best suited behind a class room ... At least he was VP and nothing tangible came out of it besides being present at office

Awww.... una sabi use and dump. The poor man has lost his crown as 'star boy'....
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by TakeNigeriaBack: 3:15pm On May 17, 2023
DonEd:
It's sad to read what people who claim to be educated write in defence because they are partisan.

Osibanjo is a material, obi is, likewise.

It would have been a contest between intellects and not one between money and intellect.

I believe Nigeria has gone beyond who gives the next meal. No qualms, e go soon touch everybody.

My two cents though.

While Osinbanjo is a SAN/intellectual, Obi is not an intellectual. He is a trader. He graduated with a 3rd class, which makes him an actual dullard. STOP fooling yourself.
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by chidiokay: 3:20pm On May 17, 2023
Okwyjesus:
That's patriotic in clear definition.

It's not about him it's about a WORKING NATION.

Those bigot above me won't understand because they are blinded by hate.

IF APC had presented OSINBANJO would Peter obi had withdrawn from the race.

Peter Obi must be very stupid to ever think he can fool, if you ever get a chance to pick who you wrestle on the ring will you pick someone you know can beat you ..
between Peter Obi and his supporters i don't know who foolish pass, all we keep hearing is New Nigeria without samples or prototypes, only gullibles falls at the sound of "New" .. new doesnt gauarantee authenticity, new can be good or bad depend on the creator

Now what did Peter Obi do in Anambra that resonate "NEW" common good road that idiot could not provide in 8yrs and he goes around ranting "New Nigeria" .. mouth sweet play ball cheesy
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by Alpharey: 3:25pm On May 17, 2023
Maize247:
Nigeria Politicians are the same. It's all politics and Obi your choice is not different. You choosed Obi either because he's your tribeman or Christian. Allow others to choose and stand behind their candidates without you lying and portray their candidates bad and yours saint.

What we need is a free and fair election. Anybody is allowed to support a candidate of his or her choice, but some of you people said that who does not support your candidate should be made less a Nigerian. If all of us should support Tinubu or Atiku or Obi, then there won't be any need for an election
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by Alpharey: 3:28pm On May 17, 2023
chidiokay:

IF APC had presented OSINBANJO would Peter obi had withdrawn from the race.

Peter Obi must be very stupid to ever think he can fool, if you ever get a chance to pick who you wrestle on the ring will you pick someone you know can beat you ..
between Peter Obi and his supporters i don't know who foolish pass, all we keep hearing is New Nigeria without samples or prototypes, only gullibles falls at the sound of "New" .. new doesnt gauarantee authenticity, new can be good or bad depend on the creator

Now what did Peter Obi do in Anambra that resonate "NEW" common good road that idiot could not provide in 8yrs and he goes around ranting "New Nigeria" .. mouth sweet play ball cheesy

Ok, New" does not guarantee new Nigeria nor do Bulaba, Agbado and Cassava guarantee a prosperous Nigeria. 🚶🚶🚶
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by Alpharey: 3:30pm On May 17, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

While Osinbanjo is a SAN/intellectual, Obi is not an intellectual. He is a trader. He graduated with a 3rd class, which makes him an actual dullard. STOP fooling yourself.

So a trader does not have sense again.. oh I guess Tinubu is a professor. It's like head dey pain you.
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by dominic17: 3:32pm On May 17, 2023
Please with due respect is defending APC what you do for a living?
LeoDeKing:
Kicks of a dying dog.

Atiku would have defeated Osinbajo before noon, not even you.

This is the reason other parties worked tirelessly behind the scene to see Osinbajo's emergence as apc flagbearer.

Besides, apc never advised the labourers party to pick a candidate it is comfortable with, that's none of its business.
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by Alpharey: 3:35pm On May 17, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:
One thing I noticed about Ibos is that they think good governance is about speaking English grammar. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ok, because Tinubu is now blabbing. Chaaiii Nigeria is on a long thing. Who will be standing in for Tinubu at international media chats and interview. Wahala wahala wahala
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by LeoDeKing: 3:36pm On May 17, 2023
dominic17:
Please with due respect is defending APC what you do for a living?
Conversely, let me ask, monitoring my comments what you do for living?
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by blabulu2000: 3:37pm On May 17, 2023
You can see Obi with his Yiibo sense....Asking for Oshibajo instead of Tinubu....nah lie...we no.bring Oshibajo....

Oshibajo wouldn't have gotten to this level....because by your supporters propaganda and lies...Oshibajo will.back down or withdrawn from the race......becaue of his position in the church....but Tinubu nah criminal...it.takes criminal like.an average Omo.Yiibo to defeat Your political.gimmick in the Yeast.....
Tinubu knows how to.play the game better.....and to some.of this betrayal in Yoruba land like.Pa Adebanjo and the rest....I'm not surprise at your their disposition...Tinubu has factors.all.these into his political.journey.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

List Of 10 Countries Buhari Visited In 181 Days In Office / Gbenga Ayegbayo Is Dead / Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.