Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi (43503 Views)

Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft / Buhari On Looting: 'Turn Back Your Children If They Bring Back Unaccounted Goods / Apc Wanted To Stop Defectors But It Fail - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by godliman: 3:39pm On May 17, 2023
Ohislee:

Anybody that wants Nigeria to work knows that a sick old man that needs help to move around can do nothing about it.
No bi that man wei dey fall and no fit hold flag? Nigeria people bad sha, we deserve our suffering. From one sick president to another? Who curse us throw way key for river?

1 Like

Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by TakeNigeriaBack: 3:40pm On May 17, 2023
Alpharey:
So a trader does not have sense again.. oh I guess Tinubu is a professor. It's like head dey pain you.

Tinubu graduate with 1st Class in Accounting from an American University. There's a difference between a 1st class student and a 3rd class dullard.

1 Like

Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by TheRareGem1(f): 3:40pm On May 17, 2023
Obi and lamba. So you guys know the truth. This is Obi telling us Osinbajo is the best.

This is a confirmation for obidients that Obi doesn't even come close where Osinbajo is in term of governance, and leadership

1 Like

Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by fabregas04(m): 3:57pm On May 17, 2023
Be like dis Obi dey take loud sef
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by Invitationn: 4:01pm On May 17, 2023
yinkus6750:
Face your labour party.
Don't dabble into other party's internal issues.
Emilokan was the choice of the party, he defeated PYO at the party primaries and it ended there.
Imagine the irrationality of the statement.
If Tinubu was chosen by consensus, he would have made sense.
Matter of fact, Tinubu was the only one who challenged the party’s consensus agenda that would have made Ahmad Lawan the party’s flag bearer- Osinbajo isn’t even in the consensus conversation.
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by Alpharey: 4:04pm On May 17, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

Tinubu graduate with 1st Class in Accounting from an American University. There's a difference between a 1st class student and a 3rd class dullard.

Look all we want is a Nigeria that is working and it should benefit everyone. All these name calling won't do us any good. Osinbajo and Obi are good to go. Tinubu unfortunately is no more himself. These people will manipulate his government, mark my words and this is one of the things I don't want to happen but some people are blind to the truth.
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:06pm On May 17, 2023
Alpharey:

Look all we want is a Nigeria that is working and it should benefit everyone. All these name calling won't do us any good. Osinbajo and Obi are good to go. Tinubu unfortunately is no more himself. These people will manipulate his government, mark my words and this is one of the things I don't want to happen but some people are blind to the truth.

The same people that could not manipulate the nomination from him will now manipulate his government? Well, lets wait and see.

1 Like

Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by Karnice600: 4:07pm On May 17, 2023
Tiwaz2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPfZUwpxayQ

Source: https://www.hottestnaijanews.com/2023/05/17/if-apc-wanted-nigeria-to-work-why-didnt-they-bring-osinbajo-peter-obi/
If you are above 18 and below 40, and you are in support of Tinubu becoming president by any means,
you are a huge curse to the African continent and her future. This is not about freedom of opinions. Staying alive and dying are opinions too. You can’t choose death and want to ride with me in the same bus, even if it’s your opinion. I’ll kick you out. You’re a drawback to be gotten rid of.
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by Invitationn: 4:08pm On May 17, 2023
Okwyjesus:
That's patriotic in clear definition.

It's not about him it's about a WORKING NATION.

Those bigot above me won't understand because they are blinded by hate.
Oh please!
It was completely about him.
He thought he could do it alone- the hubris!
If ti wasn’t about him, why did he choose to run against his erstwhile principal Atiku?
He believes in Atiku, still calls him his boss and leader? What happened?
Why didn’t he run with him again?

He wants to be president too.
He can’t wait.
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by Invitationn: 4:11pm On May 17, 2023
Shigishege2:
mumu go Sha find something talk. Follow follow zombie who can not think for himself
grin everything wey Peter obi talk na true. No wonder your fellow zombie said even if Peter obi someone, he is right. Obidient in it's real definition
Only Zombies are obedient- Femi Kuti
😅
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by Mayeldah(m): 4:11pm On May 17, 2023
Read through the comments and you will see that some Nigerian youths are mentally lazy and filled with hate

you keep supporting a corrupt leader and tomorrow you will be complaining that Nigeria is not working?

No be juju be that?

Just like Buhari's wasted eight years, we will all be here to waste another if something is not done.
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by OChimex: 4:12pm On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Kicks of a dying dog.

Atiku would have defeated Osinbajo before noon, not even you.

This is the reason other parties worked tirelessly behind the scene to see Osinbajo's emergence as apc flagbearer.

Besides, apc never advised the labourers party to pick a candidate it is comfortable with, that's none of its business.

So it’s not the personality or character of the leader, but party and personal interests?
Really, how would a country move forward if people always think it’s tribal, political and religious war?

Nigerians deserves their stupid wicked leaders.
Any day Nigerians will rise above ethnicity, religion, and tribe, na that day she will begin her journey to greatness.
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by Alpharey: 4:26pm On May 17, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

The same people that could not manipulate the nomination from him will now manipulate his government? Well, lets wait and see.

All of us will be under this coming president regardless of party we support. All we want is the person that will take care of our nation and future. After all, none of them is going to spoon-feed me and my family. Just give us an enabling environment to fend ourselves and our families.
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:45pm On May 17, 2023
Alpharey:
All of us will be under this coming president regardless of party we support. All we want is the person that will take care of our nation and future. After all, none of them is going to spoon-feed me and my family. Just give us an enabling environment to fend ourselves and our families.

Obi doubled poverty in Anambra. I'm just happy he did not win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by bunmioguns(m): 5:03pm On May 17, 2023
Okwyjesus:
That's patriotic in clear definition.

It's not about him it's about a WORKING NATION.

Those bigot above me won't understand because they are blinded by hate.

Dont mind them
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by donpapachi(m): 5:19pm On May 17, 2023
Shigishege2:
if it pain you look for the next dangote trailer
how much reach ur hand ever since!!!!
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by buharitill2023: 5:30pm On May 17, 2023
gidgiddy:

What else can anyone do but watch Jagaban continue the destruction of Nigeria from where his clueless friend, Buhari, stopped
I'm happy tinubu will finally destroy idiotic pigs of biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by blacknp(m): 5:31pm On May 17, 2023
ivolt:

You guys should stop repeating these lies.

Atiku cannot defeat Osinbajo.
Tinubu is the most unmarketable candidate a leading party has ever fielded.
There is no state that Tinubu won that Osinbajo would have lost.
In fact, he would have picked up many that Tinubu lost such as Osun and Lagos
with wide margins.

And before you talk about the North, APC governors and not Tinubu got those votes.
The same northern APC governors would have delivered for Osinbajo too.
Without them, Atiku would have crushed him.

If you don't agree, kindly list the states that Tinubu won that Osinbajo would lose.
I am waiting.
Bola Tinubu defeated Osinbajo in the primaries, & you are here weeping on his behalf?
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by blacknp(m): 5:32pm On May 17, 2023
bunmioguns:

Dont mind them
Peter Obi, Useless ungrateful scoundrel.
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by kinibigdeal(m): 5:36pm On May 17, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

The same Osinbanjo ibos viciously opposed during the primaries? The same Osinbanjo you called 'mere commisioner, Aisha's handbag, fake pastor etc.' And those are the nicer insults. Ibos are full of lies and deceit, that's why MOST Nigerians don't trust you.

They didn't.
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by kinibigdeal(m): 5:38pm On May 17, 2023
kay29000:

That's not entirely true. Yes, he will get votes from the south west...but that's about it. South East will definitely not vote for him cos they would vote massively for Peter Obi...and North wont vote for him cos they will vote for Atiku and Kwankwanso. And Atiku and Obi will get the majority of the votes in South South and North Central. So how would he have won?

The honest truth is, hate him or love him, it was only Tinubu that could have won for APC...no other candidate could have won with the level of damage Buhari had done

Peter Obi won't be a threats to PO. There wouldn't have been PO self if PYO had emerge as APC candidate
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by buharitill2023: 5:38pm On May 17, 2023
Karnice600:

If you are above 18 and below 40, and you are in support of Tinubu becoming president by any means,
you are a huge curse to the African continent and her future. This is not about freedom of opinions. Staying alive and dying are opinions too. You can’t choose death and want to ride with me in the same bus, even if it’s your opinion. I’ll kick you out. You’re a drawback to be gotten rid of.
why no it support sowore and others of the same age,
Even more successful igbos in their 40s.
But you support more than 60yrs obituary that fails as a governor for 8yrs.
You must be stu. Pid
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by PJ123: 6:07pm On May 17, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
which stronghold PDP get for south west? Yet PDP won only Osun state... Let's leave obi busy body with other pple business osinbajo as APC candidate could still have won the elections cos APC is a big party... And osinbajo would have swayed some neutrals who voted obi or PDP cos of Muslim Muslim ticket... APC were lucky Obi and kwankwanso left PDP otherwise this was an election PDP would have won even with tinubu as candidate

Yes, I agree with your point view, that's also a possiblity. You can be PDP will get 15-20% in most states in SW. And more than 25% in SS. And Atiku will clear the North. There may be run between Atiku and Osinbanjo. I don't trust northerners at all. To think Buhari wanted Ahmed Lawan was something that was beyond my imagination when PYO was there. That tells you you cannot fully trust anyone.

1 Like

Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by Herbiodun09: 6:09pm On May 17, 2023
Buhahahahaha.

Werey wanted a weaker opposition.

Tinubu their father

1 Like

Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by Merchant247: 6:12pm On May 17, 2023
Investorozay:

Lol
Pat won't get 20k votes
So you think Osinbajo will win the KKK States and even Lagos. Someone that moved his PVC from to his home town in ogun state
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by Merchant247: 6:19pm On May 17, 2023
ivolt:

You guys should stop repeating these lies.

Atiku cannot defeat Osinbajo.
Tinubu is the most unmarketable candidate a leading party has ever fielded.
There is no state that Tinubu won that Osinbajo would have lost.
In fact, he would have picked up many that Tinubu lost such as Osun and Lagos
with wide margins.

And before you talk about the North, APC governors and not Tinubu got those votes.
The same northern APC governors would have delivered for Osinbajo too.
Without them, Atiku would have crushed him.

If you don't agree, kindly list the states that Tinubu won that Osinbajo would lose.
I am waiting.
You are saying rubbish, Osinbajo that couldn't win his polling unit in Lagos, until he move it PVC to his home town. It seems you don't know mortherns
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by PJ123: 6:24pm On May 17, 2023
kinibigdeal:

Peter Obi won't be a threats to PO. There wouldn't have been PO self if PYO had emerge as APC candidate

That's not correct!!! Obi wanted the position, he came out before the APC primary. Believe me, SE would massively vote for Obi because they actually wanted the position. And they would have labeled PYO as a failure too for being part and parcel of Buharis failure. That's humanity. Peter Obi is only lying to himself and to his gullible followers

1 Like

Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by dominic17: 6:27pm On May 17, 2023
I asked first, answer me and I will answer too
LeoDeKing:

Conversely, let me ask, monitoring my comments what you do for living?
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by nairayouthcom(m): 6:31pm On May 17, 2023
Bringing Osinbanjo is like bringing knife to a gun battle
😂😂😂😂
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:13pm On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Kicks of a dying dog.

This is the reason other parties worked tirelessly behind the scene to see Osinbajo's emergence as apc flagbearer.

Besides, apc never advised the labourers party to pick a candidate it is comfortable with, that's none of its business.
Now I’m convinced that there is no difference between obi and obingoes
They reason alike, that’s why he can never call them to order
The man is obi is daft

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by Onelove508: 7:24pm On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Kicks of a dying dog.

To some of you it's not about who is suitable for the job, it's about who has the resources to win.
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by lildush(m): 7:34pm On May 17, 2023
Maize247:
He still dey pain them say APC dribbled them and presented Tinubu, the political giant. Tinubu the man that knows how. Obi's problems should be why did PDP present Atiku, the man that's more corrupt than Tinubu.

You can't remove Osinbajo completely from this administration failure, these people would have jubilated they presented feather weight Osinbajo and defeated him before the start of elections.

no politician is more corrupt than tinubu in the world.. tinubu is world's most corrupt politician..

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... / Buhari Endorses Hope Uzodinma As Okorocha Shuns APC Rally / Ibrahim Babangida Says Amotekun Not Viable, Advises South-west Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.