Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,988 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings (28051 Views)

NBA Wants Live Telecast Of Election Tribunal Proceedings / Buhari’s Ability To Speak English Dominate Tribunal’s Proceedings / Tinubu Opposes Wife’s Bid For Deputy Senate Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 17, 2023
UK must to the crime abusing court proceedings by making an open broadcast during the trial of the Ekwerenmadu's

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by RoyalUc(m): 3:05pm On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I have said it, I will say it again?

Why should court proceedings be altered because of one incompetent illiterate hiding his incompetence behind religion to get power?

Buhari filed cases at the Presidential Petition Tribunal, there was no live broadcast.

Atiku did same, no live broadcast

Even obituarist did same at state level, no live broadcast.

And I believe there is a legal purpose for that.

Why then should the legal process be abused because of one illiterate who can't pass ordinary Philosophy in school? Is this the first time there will be Election Petition Tribunal?

Imagine you calling someone illiterate and didn't even know before now or from what is written that this particular application was brought to the PEPT by Atiku/PDP

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Racoon(m): 3:06pm On May 17, 2023
The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion. Proverbs 28:1 KJV
You should have no fear of an open live broadcast of an electoral tribunal proceedings but here is the APC mandate criminals being afraid of even their own shadows.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by legitnow1: 3:06pm On May 17, 2023
SO TINUBU HAVE ALREADY BOUGHT THE CHIEF JUSTICE OF FEDERATION?

IS LIKE TINUBU IS DETERMINED TO BURN THIS COUNTRY DOWN.

OLD MAN AT THE TAIL END OF HIS LIFE BEING RECKLESS AND THREATENING THE PEACE OF THE COUNTRY AND LIVES OF YOUTH.

I SEE THE ABIOLA TREATMENT LOADING.

HIM HEAD GO SOON ENTER AM, BECAUSE A STUBBORN FLY FOLLOWS THE CORPSE TO THE GRAVE.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Siwes: 3:06pm On May 17, 2023
But this case is important to public interest

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by taylor88(m): 3:08pm On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2 lalasticlala

You’re a retard. You’ll insult someone and when you get back what you dished out you go dey call mods. I no blame you na partial mods I blame

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by BossLA: 3:08pm On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Why should court proceedings be altered because of one incompetent illiterate hiding his incompetence behind religion to get power?

Buhari filed cases at the Presidential Petition Tribunal, there was no live broadcast.

Why then should the legal process be abused because of one illiterate who can't pass ordinary Philosophy in school? Is this the first time there will be Election Petition Tribunal?
if u actually took ur time to read the post, u would have know it was Atiku filed for the case to be broadcast live
but the fear of Obi and ur hatred for good things makes u think it was obi that filed it.

u people just keep disgracing and exposing ur tribal bigotry and foolishness everyday

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by goodness4ever(m): 3:08pm On May 17, 2023
The ways of the law are sometimes funny. One would have thought that the declaration that live proceeding is an 'abuse of court proceeding' would come from the court, not from a legal counsel.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by QualityShare: 3:09pm On May 17, 2023
That's because he has something to hide. Why does APC hate transparency? Is it because they are filled with evil cult members?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by tobenuel(m): 3:09pm On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

your work no easy at all, take heart

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Ekpekus(m): 3:10pm On May 17, 2023
peekspot:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/its-abuse-of-court-tinubu-opposes-live-broadcast-of-election-petition-proceedings/
Many court proceedings have been broadcasted live, especially when there is a lot of public interest involved. So, this application for live broadcast isn't strange. It aid transparency.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by iamjavadem(m): 3:10pm On May 17, 2023
Hahahaha see premium wailing and tears. Broadcast ko narrowcast ni, shio
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by BossLA: 3:10pm On May 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
The mob following Mr Obi is looking for another Rivers State Returning Officer to post their pictures online and intimidate. The court must not fall for the plot.

The video coverage has no direct bearing to the real case. It is just an avoidable time wasting relief the court must throw In the bin where it rightly belongs.
Check my signature for free stuffs!
please read the post.
na atiku want live coverage not obi.
nawa oo, obi dey live rent free for una mind

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Whoknow: 3:11pm On May 17, 2023
Clear conscience fears no accusations. What are they trying to cover? Shameless nincompoops.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Alphanancy: 3:11pm On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

See mugu. It's Atiku and PDP request.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by phemmie06(m): 3:12pm On May 17, 2023
What is the category and class of the abuse?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by legitnow1: 3:13pm On May 17, 2023
I READ SOMEWHERE THAT TINUBU WAS THE MIDDLEMAN WHO LOBBIED FOR BUHARI TO APPOINT OLUKAYODE ARIWOOLA CHIEF JUSTICE.

THEY ARE TRYING TO TURN NIGERIA INTO ARAB REPUBLIC WHERE MUSLIMS WILL OCCUPY ALL ARMS OF GOVERNMENT AND MILITARY, INCLUDING GOEVERNMENT PARASATALS AND INEC.

WE CANNOT ALLOW THAT TO HAPPEN AND ALL WELL MEANING AFRICANS BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH WILL NEVER ALLOW THAT TO HAPPEN.

EVEN GOD WILL NOT ALLOW IT.
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by ubest1(m): 3:14pm On May 17, 2023
Thieves love anythings in the dark

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by phorget(m): 3:16pm On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Your cupboard is full of skeletons so you should be worried.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by maestroferddi: 3:16pm On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

The more you speak, the more you reveal that you are indeed the stark illiterate and ignoramus here....

What is the difference between the way you are sounding and possible rantings of a motor park tout in one of the parks at Ojota?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by mikemiyaki: 3:16pm On May 17, 2023
The person you are blabbing about is not the person that took the case to court as it's reported here. I wonder if you read it before disgracing yourself here. The report here is talking about Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and not Mr. Peter Obi. Go to school, you'll say ' school na scam''
LeoDeKing:

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by saintokwuluora(m): 3:17pm On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Your response is a classic example of a hate inspired speech. Your hate for anything Peter Obi blinds you to the fact that it's Atiku and PDP that filed the motion for live broadcast of tribunal proceedings. Meanwhile why is Tinubu objecting to live broadcast as it is done many countries. Is he hiding from the monumental shame that will unfold?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by 1gbdata: 3:17pm On May 17, 2023
Haha
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Jostoman: 3:17pm On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

you no even get work again, them don station you permanent on nairaland. Work hard for your 30k per month.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by legitnow1: 3:18pm On May 17, 2023
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Jostoman: 3:18pm On May 17, 2023
The case must be televise live on TV

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by eldoradoxx: 3:19pm On May 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
The mob following Mr Obi is looking for another Rivers State Returning Officer to post their pictures online and intimidate. The court must not fall for the plot.

The video coverage has no direct bearing to the real case. It is just an avoidable time wasting relief the court must throw In the bin where it rightly belongs.
Check my signature for free stuffs!
Since it has no direct bearing on the real case, why oppose. I know from my little knowledge of your country 's constitution that every court sitting must in a public place accessible to all the members of the public. What LP and PDP are asking for is simply to in line with the constitution allows many people who cannot be accommodated by the court premises to watch what is going on inside the court from their homes. So what's the big deal

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Cuntface: 3:20pm On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Jobless old man.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by xjiggy: 3:20pm On May 17, 2023
Where in the world is Apeal court or Supreme Court judgment broadcast live? In the recent Abortion case in the USA (Roe v Wade) all we heard was the verdict. This is an election Trubunal not a peace and reconciliation tribunal. The case was adjourned today just for preliminary hearings to agree on what should be presented as evidence. The case itself has not even started. These lawyers are devising different means to elongate the proceedings just to earn more money. Instead of concentrating on the case, they arguing about broadcasting as if it's a soap opera.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Released New Track, Watch And Listen / Stay Away From Any Protest - Igbokwe To Igbos In Lagos / Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.