Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings (28052 Views)

NBA Wants Live Telecast Of Election Tribunal Proceedings / Buhari’s Ability To Speak English Dominate Tribunal’s Proceedings / Tinubu Opposes Wife’s Bid For Deputy Senate Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Mrtaye: 3:41pm On May 17, 2023
GeneralPula:
The respondents said, “With much respect to the petitioners, the motion is an abuse of the processes of this honourable court.”

They further said the request of Atiku and his party should not be thrown out because the court “is not a rostrum or a soapbox. It is not also a stadium or theatre. It is not an arena for ‘public’ entertainment.”

Lol..

Gbas gbos everywhere..

Court no be Netflix.. grin
The proceedings should be live and public and not confined to the courtroom that can only accommodate few people just like Donald Trump and Ekweremadu
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Larryndelaw: 3:41pm On May 17, 2023
Mrtaye:

Mugu Donald Trump and Ekweremadu were live cos there is nothing to hide, that's transparency....it is only people that are not transparent that will think otherwise
Those are criminals case. Mind you Ekweremadus case was not Televised live
The sentencing part was the only one that was live. Get your fact straight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Stone24: 3:41pm On May 17, 2023
peekspot:

[url]https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/its-abuse-of-court-tinubu-opposes-live-
broadcast-of-election-petition-proceedings/[/url]

U are fish brain , idoit until u get Sense ur page remain blank
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by FreeStuffsNG: 3:42pm On May 17, 2023
ginggerxy:
But why exactly is the APC trying to make everything to be done in the dark? Have they bribed the judges?
You should honestly ask why you did not ask for TV in previous tribunal sittings.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Kinehap: 3:42pm On May 17, 2023
APC knows why they don't want this. I thought they won the election why are they scared.

Evil shall never triumph over good. These wicked set of people shall be put to shame. Tinubu is bad for Nigeria, APC is not needed anymore. Don't force yourself on people that don't want you.
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Shikini: 3:42pm On May 17, 2023
Thief
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by legitnow1: 3:42pm On May 17, 2023
TINUBU IS A SHAMELESS THIEF, CAUGHT REDHANDED BUT INSISTING THEY ALLOW HIM KEEP WHAT HE HAS STOLEN.

THE WHOLE WORLD IS WATCHING THE DESPERATION AND WANT TO SEE IF BLACKS KNOW THE MEANING OF JUSTICE.

ESPECIALLY AS THEY WILL BE SHOUTING BLACK LIFE MATTER, UP AND DOWN, WHEN WHITE PEOPLE TREAT THEM, EXACTLY THE WAY THEY TREAT EACH OTHER.
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by fredoooooo: 3:43pm On May 17, 2023
Kee yaself we wee do it as it shoukd be done .. Life broadcast or normal broadcast ...
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by GeneralPula: 3:44pm On May 17, 2023
Mrtaye:

The proceedings should be live and public and not confined to the courtroom that can only accommodate few people just like Donald Trump and Ekweremadu
Was Adeleke, Pdp court case made public?
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Mrtaye: 3:45pm On May 17, 2023
iamjavadem:
Hahahaha see premium wailing and tears. Broadcast ko narrowcast ni, shio
Dem go broadcast am for the world to see una yansh
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by OChimex: 3:47pm On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I have said it, I will say it again?

Why should court proceedings be altered because of one incompetent illiterate hiding his incompetence behind religion to get power?

Buhari filed cases at the Presidential Petition Tribunal, there was no live broadcast.

Atiku did same, no live broadcast

Even obituarist did same at state level, no live broadcast.

And I believe there is a legal purpose for that.

Why then should the legal process be abused because of one illiterate who can't pass ordinary Philosophy in school? Is this the first time there will be Election Petition Tribunal?

The legal process is transparency, free and fair.
Freedom of speech is part of the legal process and enshrined in the Nigerian constitution. This is a court case and not a shrine or deity oath taking.
Besides, what is there to hide?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Alpharey: 3:47pm On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Why should court proceedings be altered because of one incompetent illiterate hiding his incompetence behind religion to get power?

Buhari filed cases at the Presidential Petition Tribunal, there was no live broadcast.

Why then should the legal process be abused because of one illiterate who can't pass ordinary Philosophy in school? Is this the first time there will be Election Petition Tribunal?

You are such an illiterate. You read without comprehension. Besides, why is darkness so afraid of light..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Treadway: 3:47pm On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

lol...you didn't see the part in the report, where it reads that Atiku and the PDP were stated to be the petitioners making that request?..plus Atiku certainly didn't study Philosophy...

hmmm this has to be either a case of aggravated selective blindness on your part or just abysmal English reasoning ability....or both.😎😁
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Global2000: 3:48pm On May 17, 2023
Mr Tinubu's ways never pure. Everything about him are either forged or incomplete. We the sane, patriotic, hardworking Nigerians are very much interested in this court proceedings.
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Bigkoko: 3:48pm On May 17, 2023
Everyone knows the drug baron is a dirty, smelling mandate thief. Even Shettima is ashamed of the little revelation he know of the drug peddler, and by now wished it was someone else he is a running mate to, not the druggie! *Spits* No body wants to associate with the druggie. His disgrace will be phenomenal.

I guess by now, the Int'l community must have requested the Company that manufactured the IREV for an unimpeded access to it through the back door *if you be IT person, you know what i mean* By now, they have concrete evidence those little rogues at eye-neck order a shut down of the server, not some stupid technical issues that useless prof alleged.

peekspot:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/its-abuse-of-court-tinubu-opposes-live-broadcast-of-election-petition-proceedings/
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Mrtaye: 3:49pm On May 17, 2023
eldoradoxx:

Since it has no direct bearing on the real case, why oppose. I know from my little knowledge of your country 's constitution that every court sitting must in a public place accessible to all the members of the public. What LP and PDP are asking for is simply to in line with the constitution allows many people who cannot be accommodated by the court premises to watch what is going on inside the court from their homes. So what's the big deal
Yes just like the famous OJ Simpson case
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:49pm On May 17, 2023
peekspot:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/its-abuse-of-court-tinubu-opposes-live-broadcast-of-election-petition-proceedings/

With much respect to the petitioners, the motion is an abuse of the processes of this honourable court.”

Only in Nigeria that passengers will be driver join as well
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Madups(m): 3:50pm On May 17, 2023
Na the problem with this corntree. Them too like copy copy but to copy well na big wahala..
Naira20:
Tinubu is scared.I thought they said 2023 Presidential Election is the freest and best election ever conducted?

Even UK wey teach una dey televise important cases.
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by franco3075q(m): 3:50pm On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

SHUT UP

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Mrtaye: 3:50pm On May 17, 2023
xjiggy:
Where in the world is Apeal court or Supreme Court judgment broadcast live? In the recent Abortion case in the USA (Roe v Wade) all we heard was the verdict. This is an election Trubunal not a peace and reconciliation tribunal. The case was adjourned today just for preliminary hearings to agree on what should be presented as evidence. The case itself has not even started. These lawyers are devising different means to elongate the proceedings just to earn more money. Instead of concentrating on the case, they arguing about broadcasting as if it's a soap opera.
So how will the general public know if there is no magomago or wuruwuru....it is even good so that there won't be stories
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by NzogbuNzogbu: 3:50pm On May 17, 2023
Mrtaye:

Who doesn't if nothing is hidden
even abroad where things are transparent they don't

Abi you don't believe in your lawyers or they would be bought?

You prefer the media trial where you guys can use emotions to box judges with threats
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Earthquakes: 3:50pm On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

This is a public case, he rigged public vote so why do you think the public doesn't have interest in it.
The question is why are you afraid since you won "fair and square"

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:51pm On May 17, 2023
Mrtaye:

Yes just like the famous OJ Simpson case

My brother APC Tinubu won election fair and square oooo
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Mrtaye: 3:52pm On May 17, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Is these the first time a presidential election is been challenged in Nigeria? Why has not been clamor for life broadcast for all those election?
Obasanjo election, yaradua election, Jonathan ,buhari. Non of it was televise . So why moving the goal post. Atiku has contested several tomes and he challenged all. So what's special about this?
This time around it is very sensitive and different and also the dynamics have changed so live with it
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Brown2012: 3:53pm On May 17, 2023
peekspot:

I thought Ekweremadu's court trial and sentencing in Uk was televised, a clear conscience fears nothing but Inec and Tinubu are scared. Guilty old corrupt Men.
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by MrUchenna1(m): 3:53pm On May 17, 2023
A FRIEND OF A THIEF IS A POTENTIAL THIEF....
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by 00FFT00(m): 3:54pm On May 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
The mob following Mr Obi is looking for another Rivers State Returning Officer to post their pictures online and intimidate. The court must not fall for the plot.

The video coverage has no direct bearing to the real case. It is just an avoidable time wasting relief the court must throw In the bin where it rightly belongs.
Check my signature for free stuffs!

Wetin una dey hide?.
Dem don sing "Ole" for babalawo Apapa today.
Let's hope the next person is not a Nairalander, and if their handle starts with an F, so be it.
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Alpharey: 3:54pm On May 17, 2023
kingsways:

You are the most stewpid person I have come across in a long while

That guy has an empty sk*ll
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by zoedew: 3:54pm On May 17, 2023
peekspot:

I agree in toto ad seriatim with the Learned Silk. The Court is not available for play to the gallery. Rabble rousing application!
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Hellonearth: 3:54pm On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

I have heard that people sell their dignity for money but I never knew some people do so for stupidity. You are the most idiotic specie of animals I have ever heard from in recent time.
I know u never eat food and no hope for night food but religion and tribe have blinded your common sense.
I will repeat it again. You will be the biggest fool of the century if finally Tinubu is installed as President and both me and u still buy things in the market same price.
I swear,u will be the most stupid zoo animals around this century

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Madups(m): 3:55pm On May 17, 2023
You? For free stuff??
FreeStuffsNG:
The mob following Mr Obi is looking for another Rivers State Returning Officer to post their pictures online and intimidate. The court must not fall for the plot.

The video coverage has no direct bearing to the real case. It is just an avoidable time wasting relief the court must throw In the bin where it rightly belongs.
Check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by comodo: 3:55pm On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

And I don't think you read this before your comments. Come oh. Did Atiku study Philosophy, also??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti / Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War / Merger: Atiku Sent Former Heads Of State To Beg Kwankwaso – Buba Galadima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.