Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings (28008 Views)

NBA Wants Live Telecast Of Election Tribunal Proceedings / Buhari’s Ability To Speak English Dominate Tribunal’s Proceedings / Tinubu Opposes Wife’s Bid For Deputy Senate Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Rivernigerboy: 3:21pm On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I have said it, I will say it again?

Why should court proceedings be altered because of one incompetent illiterate hiding his incompetence behind religion to get power?

Buhari filed cases at the Presidential Petition Tribunal, there was no live broadcast.

Atiku did same, no live broadcast

Even obituarist did same at state level, no live broadcast.

And I believe there is a legal purpose for that.

Why then should the legal process be abused because of one illiterate who can't pass ordinary Philosophy in school? Is this the first time there will be Election Petition Tribunal?

Boss, come out from your fear this Atiku petition not Obi.

Children of Corn

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by sevo(m): 3:21pm On May 17, 2023
Is it your abuse?? You would think this people would actually want a level playing field since they claim they won the election fair and square??

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Cuntface: 3:22pm On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2 lalasticlala

Cry baby. You Don collect your 20k for this month?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Larryndelaw: 3:22pm On May 17, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
What are they planning to do under the duvet? Apc and eyeneck, pls come out from the bedroom into the living room and be visible to the public just like others.
Is these the first time a presidential election is been challenged in Nigeria? Why has not been clamor for life broadcast for all those election?
Obasanjo election, yaradua election, Jonathan ,buhari. Non of it was televise . So why moving the goal post. Atiku has contested several tomes and he challenged all. So what's special about this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Jostoman: 3:22pm On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Why should court proceedings be altered because of one incompetent illiterate hiding his incompetence behind religion to get power?

Buhari filed cases at the Presidential Petition Tribunal, there was no live broadcast.

Why then should the legal process be abused because of one illiterate who can't pass ordinary Philosophy in school? Is this the first time there will be Election Petition Tribunal?
you and your president sellect are now afraid, you and your oga dont want the whole world to see how those APC governors change Atiku results in the north to favour BAT.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by legitnow1: 3:22pm On May 17, 2023
MANY MUSLIMS IN THE NORTH ARE LIBERALS AND ACCOMMODATING OF CHRISTIANS.

THEY WILL NEVER ALLOW MUSLIMMUSLIM RULE IN NIGERIA, JUST AS CHRISTIANS WILL NEVER ALLOW CHRISTIANCHRISTIAN RULE.

WE WONT EVEN ALLOW SOUTH TO SUCCEED SOUTH IN POWER OR TWO SOUTHERNERS.

WE MUST MAINTAIN THE DELICATE BALANCE AND CARRY OUR BROTHERS ALONG.

IT IS MORE IMPORTANT TO BUILD A COUNTRY WHERE YOU CAN LIVE, WORSHIP AND WORK IN PEACE THAN FOR DIRTY CORRUPT POLITICIANS TO DIVIDE YOU AND LOOT EVERYTHING.

I BELIEVE OUR NORTHERN MUSLIM BROTHERS ARE ALSO AGAINST TURNING THIS BEAUTIFUL BLACK AFRICAN NATION INTO AN ARAB REPUBLIC.

ARABS CONSIDER BLACKS SLAVE, LET US PROVE THEM WRONG.
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by ginggerxy: 3:23pm On May 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
The mob following Mr Obi is looking for another Rivers State Returning Officer to post their pictures online and intimidate. The court must not fall for the plot.

The video coverage has no direct bearing to the real case. It is just an avoidable time wasting relief the court must throw In the bin where it rightly belongs.
Check my signature for free stuffs!
But why exactly is the APC trying to make everything to be done in the dark? Have they bribed the judges?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Felix6: 3:24pm On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Ah! What is your headache with that? Are they transmitting with your brain? Or do they force you to watch it? What's your fear exactly?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by legitnow1: 3:24pm On May 17, 2023
NOTICE, I DID NOT BOTHER TO MENTION YORUBA HERE, BUT FOCUS ON OUR NORTHERN MUSLIM BROTHERS.

THAT IS BECAUSE YORUBAS WERE THE FIRST TO REJECT TINUBU PUBLICLY AND THROUGH THE BALLOT.

A MAN THAT COULD NOT WIN HIS SW REGION.

THUS, YORUBA ARE VERY CLEAR OF ALL THIS.

THEY ARE NOT INVOLVED.
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by 12345baba(m): 3:27pm On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

you are just showing us that u are actually the illiterate, fyi it was atiku that requested the process should be televised not obi. Read first before u comment u no go gree, u wan b first to comment. LEOdeSLAVE

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Popesuccess(m): 3:27pm On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Is Atiku and PDP that asked for live broadcast. Don't rush to comment without knowing what is on ground. And what is even wrong with live broadcast.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by ezegold4we: 3:28pm On May 17, 2023
Every reasonable, sensible and responsible Nigerian knows that the druggie called tinubu is holding a stolen mandate but wise-foooools like leodeking, manna and the rest are displaying their incurable imbecility on daily basis defending a born demented ancestor, what a shame.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by sevo(m): 3:29pm On May 17, 2023
12345baba:
you are just showing us that u are actually the illiterate, fyi it was atiku that requested the process should be televised not obi

His hatred for obi is giving him migraine...

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Blaze14k: 3:29pm On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

I was reading until i saw the name
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Ballo1292(m): 3:29pm On May 17, 2023
Ceenaija:
Before nko, they will never like Nigeria to see and hear how they stole Peter Obi's mandate.

So, those party members and lawyers crowding the court are from Cambodia or Jamaica?

Obi supporters
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by blabulu2000: 3:30pm On May 17, 2023
This shows the incompetency of the Atiku Legal Team...and it is appalling that at this initial stage of the tribunal hearing... instead of focusing on the goals and objective of the legal Suit..what they have devoted their time to do is to make social. media of legal proceedings.....what a shame....!/and when you keep seeing things going on like this. You get worried about the intellect of the acclaimed legal juggernaut behind these politicians....perhaps they need to introduce side attraction to the whole legal show so that the whole thing can turn into a comedy show....what a shame to PDP......and Labour Party legal team.
I count this as a distraction and it is working well for the president-elect to keep buying time as long as possible.....as soon as the President-elect is sworn in on the 29th of May then...the whole ball game will eventually change...

All those lies prophecies..could have been laid to rest......

Jagaban of Africa is cumming

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Alliswell248: 3:30pm On May 17, 2023
Wailing
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by famology(m): 3:30pm On May 17, 2023
The petitioners are wasting time. Time is going.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by mcprince32(m): 3:32pm On May 17, 2023
Thieves cover face for camera even with handcuffs . So Tinubu u understand na! 😂😆😆
You are caught.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Mrtaye: 3:32pm On May 17, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
Who airs tribunal proceeding on air?

When we have buch of headless mob that are very emotional they need court proceeding to be dragged to the internet where they can blackmail with tears and emotions

Allow the lawyers do their job and get ready for cursing the judiciary like inec
Who doesn't if nothing is hidden

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Antimandatethie(m): 3:33pm On May 17, 2023
suckmedownthere:
Don't make me laugh....... grin

Hey lets hookup asap

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Mrtaye: 3:36pm On May 17, 2023
coolitempa:

You need to look into the mirror then you will get your answer. There is no precedence for broadcasting supreme court in nigeria or in any western world.
Mugu Donald Trump and Ekweremadu were live cos there is nothing to hide, that's transparency....it is only people that are not transparent that will think otherwise

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by piyoo91: 3:36pm On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

is Atiku and pdp, goat, your hate for igbos will definitely kill you. i believe you are never to do well human in the reality.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Mrtaye: 3:37pm On May 17, 2023
Parachoko:
I agree with Asiwaju

It shouldn't be televise
Trump and Ekweremadu were live and transparent

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Larryndelaw: 3:37pm On May 17, 2023
Ceenaija:
Before nko, they will never like Nigeria to see and hear how they stole Peter Obi's mandate.
So what is the duty of your lawyers. Are you concluding that your lawyers are not capable of handling your cases. You lawyers are there to present your case which is just like the camera you requesting for
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by orion7: 3:37pm On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

zombie atiku made the request not obi

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by piyoo91: 3:37pm On May 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
The mob following Mr Obi is looking for another Rivers State Returning Officer to post their pictures online and intimidate. The court must not fall for the plot.

The video coverage has no direct bearing to the real case. It is just an avoidable time wasting relief the court must throw In the bin where it rightly belongs.
Check my signature for free stuffs!
is it obi or atiku that file that case?
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by sonnie10: 3:38pm On May 17, 2023
coolitempa:

You need to look into the mirror then you will get your answer. There is no precedence for broadcasting supreme court in nigeria or in any western world.
Where did you see Supreme Court?
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by legitnow1: 3:38pm On May 17, 2023
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by orion7: 3:39pm On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2 lalasticlala
just see him. I agree with him. Totally

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aminu Sambo Kidnapped In Kaduna / Live Pictures From Jos... / Onnoghen's Suspension Done In 'Shady Manner' - Appeal Court Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.