Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings (28053 Views)

NBA Wants Live Telecast Of Election Tribunal Proceedings / Buhari’s Ability To Speak English Dominate Tribunal’s Proceedings / Tinubu Opposes Wife’s Bid For Deputy Senate Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Mrtaye: 3:57pm On May 17, 2023
Ballo1292:

So, those party members and lawyers crowding the court are from Cambodia or Jamaica?

Obi supporters
No Nigerians need to see it from the comfort of their homes shikena
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Speedition: 3:58pm On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I have said it, I will say it again?

Why should court proceedings be altered because of one incompetent illiterate hiding his incompetence behind religion to get power?

Buhari filed cases at the Presidential Petition Tribunal, there was no live broadcast.

Atiku did same, no live broadcast

Even obituarist did same at state level, no live broadcast.

And I believe there is a legal purpose for that.

Why then should the legal process be abused because of one illiterate who can't pass ordinary Philosophy in school? Is this the first time there will be Election Petition Tribunal?

Why are you afraid of live telecast?
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by osculatedon(m): 3:58pm On May 17, 2023
Can you remind me again, who filed the suit for live coverage of the election tribunal proceedings? One illiterate from Osogbo is pointing finger on the rightful owner of the mandate in contention. Lets i forget, remind me again between ur candidate and mine, who talks intelligent and civil? who has a verifiable source of livelihood? Who among them, has for once named his school mate or class mate? who among them has never been associated with drugs and conviction? Village Osogbo boy!
You need a refund from your school, except you are blindly bigoted. I will understand
LeoDeKing:

Why should court proceedings be altered because of one incompetent illiterate hiding his incompetence behind religion to get power?

Buhari filed cases at the Presidential Petition Tribunal, there was no live broadcast.

Why then should the legal process be abused because of one illiterate who can't pass ordinary Philosophy in school? Is this the first time there will be Election Petition Tribunal?
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Pacyrus(m): 4:01pm On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2 lalasticlala
An online keyword warrior at it as usual. sad

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Martini2020(m): 4:01pm On May 17, 2023

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Mrtaye: 4:02pm On May 17, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Those are criminals case. Mind you Ekweremadus case was not Televised live
The sentencing part was the only one that was live. Get your fact straight
Na lie what about Trump... Nigerians don't want a shoddy trial that will give room for doubt hence the reason for live transmission so that it can be witnessed from the comfort of their houses
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by sportskid(m): 4:02pm On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Stolen mandate

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by 00FFT00(m): 4:03pm On May 17, 2023
Hellonearth:

I have heard that people sell their dignity for money but I never knew some people do so for stupidity. You are the most idiotic specie of animals I have ever heard from in recent time.
I know u never eat food and no hope for night food but religion and tribe have blinded your common sense.
I will repeat it again. You will be the biggest fool of the century if finally Tinubu is installed as President and both me and u still buy things in the market same price.
I swear,u will be the most stupid zoo animals around this century

Unfortunately, it is this same set of baboons that suffers the most under the evil regimes they propagated. He probably has no food in his house as we speak, and will be shortchanged in the grand scheme of things or crumbs thrown at him.

How they justify to themselves, sacrificing the general good for their miniscule, selfish, gain beats any sane mind.
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Mrtaye: 4:04pm On May 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
You should honestly ask why you did not ask for TV in previous tribunal sittings.
What's your business with that one ...not that they are asking now nko why are you pained...we want to witness from our hones so that there won't be magomago or wuruwuru
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by TruthHurts100: 4:07pm On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

LOL. What are you afraid of? What are you trying so hard to hide?
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Mrtaye: 4:07pm On May 17, 2023
GeneralPula:

Was Adeleke, Pdp court case made public?
As your party didn't insist on it to be live that one na una problem.....we are insisting it should be live so what's the fuss about abi na we go request for life proceedings for una.... that one na una problem
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by quinox947: 4:11pm On May 17, 2023
APC is a cult that does everything in secrecy
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Mrtaye: 4:11pm On May 17, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
even abroad where things are transparent they don't

Abi you don't believe in your lawyers or they would be bought?

You prefer the media trial where you guys can use emotions to box judges with threats
This is a very sensitive case and hence people need to witness it live cos there is a limit to how many people the courts can contain.... hope you witnessed Trump's case roo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Mrtaye: 4:12pm On May 17, 2023
MondayOsunbor:

My brother APC Tinubu won election fair and square oooo

So why afraid of live transmission
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by aylive02(m): 4:13pm On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

. You have skeleton in your cupboard!
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by aylive02(m): 4:14pm On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

. Oga shut up! He was right. Please accept what he said and ponder on it
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by RoyalUc(m): 4:15pm On May 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
You should honestly ask why you did not ask for TV in previous tribunal sittings.

I don't understand you. Are you saying simply because previous tribunal sittings were not televised, this shouldn't be
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by aylive02(m): 4:16pm On May 17, 2023
coolitempa:

Another religious bigot has shown his face. Shetima was chosen for his leadership qualities.
. agreed. Then let them televise it
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Everlastingson: 4:16pm On May 17, 2023
A criminal will always prefer criminality to truth. Always avoiding the light and choosing darkness. For his deeds are evil. Why is Emilokan always choosing darkness and murkiness? Why? Does this evil man ever remember he will depart this earth one day to face his Maker in judgement? All who choose darkness over light shall be cast into the outer darkness.
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Shevchenkko: 4:18pm On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Why are you mentioning the mods ? He said nothing but the truth. You're always sounding f***ish and St***d
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by kalvoken(m): 4:22pm On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

You forgot to call on god.

Empty thing.
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by GeneralPula: 4:23pm On May 17, 2023
Mrtaye:

As your party didn't insist on it to be live that one na una problem.....we are insisting it should be live so what's the fuss about abi na we go request for life proceedings for una.... that one na una problem
Well, what you’re insisting isn’t under the law which makes it void & null..
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Megabig: 4:27pm On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

This one is a sick drug sniffing slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Babathanks(m): 4:28pm On May 17, 2023
taylor88:

You’re a retard. You’ll insult someone and when you get back what you dished out you go dey call mods. I no blame you na partial mods I blame
That's how they do o, they will insult someone but once you insult them back, they will start tagging seun, lalastica, and any admin to block you. That's how I was block some month back because someone insulted me and I insulted him back. He now tag my message and tag admin with it
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Bringbackmandat: 4:30pm On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

is there any law that is against live broadcast?
Why are you Afraid of the live broadcast?
America do live broadcast of proceedings
Even Kenya undergoes live broadcast of proceedings. Why is it different in Nigeria?
Only a thief is afraid of light!!
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by GEEBITE: 4:31pm On May 17, 2023
Dont burst a major artery yet. It was Atiku that made the application. Obi only concurred to it. I believe you read or heard the news when Atiku applied for live Broadcast.
Btw, I dont understand why both APC and INEC are opposing this. Other parties have no issue with it and by the disposition of the PEPT Judges, they dont mind too if not it wouid have been quashed immediately.
Who are those scared of live Broadcast of proceedings from the Tribunal.
LeoDeKing:

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Awhabro16: 4:32pm On May 17, 2023
slowpoke it wasn't Obi that filed the case it was Atiku Abubakar of the PDP olodo
LeoDeKing:

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Nfora: 4:33pm On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Mumu.

Atiku made the live broadcast application and not Peter Obi.

BTW, court proceedings are broadcast live, in many instances, globally, especially in cases of high public interest and for which the 2023 presidential election is one.
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Goodman2023: 4:34pm On May 17, 2023
Same people who supported oputa panel... hahahahha
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by ada9ja(f): 4:37pm On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Mumu wey dey disguise
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by MrBachelor: 4:39pm On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Are you not stupid?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Shoot Protesters In Rivers During Peaceful Procession / "We Will Keep Tweeting!" - Gbenga Sesan & 26 Other Civil Society Leaders / Return Missing Bullet Proof Jeeps Within 5 Days, Zamfara Gov Tells Matawalle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.