Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,200 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings (28037 Views)

NBA Wants Live Telecast Of Election Tribunal Proceedings / Buhari’s Ability To Speak English Dominate Tribunal’s Proceedings / Tinubu Opposes Wife’s Bid For Deputy Senate Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by joshuaedem(m): 5:48pm On May 17, 2023
Was the election a secret affair? Why are you so afraid of Live court proceedings on what INEC claimed to be credible. Shambolic as usual
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Bringbackmandat: 5:48pm On May 17, 2023
GeneralPula:

Was Adeleke, Pdp court case made public?
Did Adeleke contested for president? Is there any law that says live broadcast of proceedings is a crime?
If you eat Amala and Ewedu, who told you that I cannot eat my Amala with Stew.
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Switruth: 5:49pm On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2 lalasticlala
shut up!!!!
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Glozaglobal: 5:52pm On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Why are you calling Seun?? That’s what you people do, you hate the truth so much. He did nothing wrong but told you the truth. You are what he said you are, even more.
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Bringbackmandat: 5:55pm On May 17, 2023
MondayOsunbor:

With much respect to the petitioners, the motion is an abuse of the processes of this honourable court.”

Only in Nigeria that passengers will be driver join as well
are you this foolish? Show me the law that will be broken if live proceedings is observed.
We cannot continue to do same thing and expect different results. We have been doing behind closed door proceedings, why not try open live broadcast? Is the constitution against that?
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Bringbackmandat: 6:01pm On May 17, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
even abroad where things are transparent they don't

Abi you don't believe in your lawyers or they would be bought?

You prefer the media trial where you guys can use emotions to box judges with threats
didn't him buy Lamidi Apapa? Tinubu bought the south west opposition agents and northerners . In fact we know some PDP agents in Ogun state that tored the original results and collect the already prepared results given to them by tinubu.
Is there any crime in live broadcast?
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Bringbackmandat: 6:02pm On May 17, 2023
MondayOsunbor:

My brother APC Tinubu won election fair and square oooo

then why are they afraid of open live proceedings.
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by donbenie(m): 6:04pm On May 17, 2023
coolitempa:

You need to look into the mirror then you will get your answer. There is no precedence for broadcasting supreme court in nigeria or in any western world.
Liar,you are a big fat Liar.
The proceedings of the Supreme Court of Britain is open to all and sundry and on TV...
Liar,liar.
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by aariwa(m): 6:16pm On May 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
The mob following Mr Obi is looking for another Rivers State Returning Officer to post their pictures online and intimidate. The court must not fall for the plot.

The video coverage has no direct bearing to the real case. It is just an avoidable time wasting relief the court must throw In the bin where it rightly belongs.
Check my signature for free stuffs!
illiterate read ! they said Atiku not Obi…that’s the reason you have not found anybody to scam on Nairaland after one year of using old scam free stuff outdated format

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by optimusprime2(m): 6:17pm On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I have said it, I will say it again?

Why should court proceedings be altered because of one incompetent illiterate hiding his incompetence behind religion to get power?

Buhari filed cases at the Presidential Petition Tribunal, there was no live broadcast.

Atiku did same, no live broadcast

Even obituarist did same at state level, no live broadcast.

And I believe there is a legal purpose for that.

Why then should the legal process be abused because of one illiterate who can't pass ordinary Philosophy in school? Is this the first time there will be Election Petition Tribunal?

Your natural hatred and disdain of Peter Obi has blocked you from seeing that this request was raised by Atiku and PDP.

Haha oga softly na... sometimes not everything is Peter Obi or LP.
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by NzogbuNzogbu: 6:23pm On May 17, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
didn't him buy Lamidi Apapa? Tinubu bought the south west opposition agents and northerners . In fact we know some PDP agents in Ogun state that tored the original results and collect the already prepared results given to them by tinubu.
Is there any crime in live broadcast?
since when have they been broadcasting tribunal proceeding

Or you want the one where the judges and their families would be attacked by obi mob after every sitting?

As the ignorant Igbos don't know the English they are speaking is it not safe for everyone

You get lawyers, make una open gofund me for them since you fear tinubu buying them
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by famology(m): 6:23pm On May 17, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
is it your time? The petitioner is supposed to cry of time wastage but ironically it is the defender that is talking about time wastage.
Why is tinubu life always in secrecy?

We're only making jest of you people. You and your principals are clowns 🤣
Una never see anything.
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by EDOLUWA: 6:24pm On May 17, 2023
What is APC afraid of if they claim the election is credible!!!! Wetin den dey fear now
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by IfnobeGod20: 6:29pm On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Why should court proceedings be altered because of one incompetent illiterate hiding his incompetence behind religion to get power?

Buhari filed cases at the Presidential Petition Tribunal, there was no live broadcast.

Why then should the legal process be abused because of one illiterate who can't pass ordinary Philosophy in school? Is this the first time there will be Election Petition Tribunal?
Why the world is trending and moving towards digitalization, you're still held in your archaic and servitude age. Even where we copied our constitution from, USA, they televise their court proceedings aimed for transparency and for direct public consumption. In Yoruba parlance, they said, to ro oke, tio ba lekan, a din kan. Just the way Festus Keyamo and Bayo Onanuga disseminate fake news about court proceeding of LP last Friday but it was live broadcast, nobody will sell dummy to anyone.
While PDP Atiku quoted a section of the constitution to buttressed their cases, APC was rigmaroling and doesn't see one section to counter the request.

Meanwhile, this news is entirely about PDP and Atiku but because Obi is your live breathe and not mentioning his name, it makes you diseased. Please continue, Obi is your live oxygen.

Let us keep seeing what would happen, karma is real and table turns at will like rocking chair.

Come to think of it my people, the collation of the disputed results was on live broadcast. Was there any law that says INEC should collate results on live broadcast that they are doing it? Any system that need transparency cannot be done behind the scene. Take that to the bank.
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Mrtaye: 6:39pm On May 17, 2023
GeneralPula:

Well, what you’re insisting isn’t under the law which makes it void & null..
That's your wish because you know what you are hiding but the constitution of the Federal republic of Nigeria doesn't forbid that okay
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by lildush(m): 6:40pm On May 17, 2023
kingsways:

You are the most stewpid person I have come across in a long while

Am telling you. Very stupid. A junkie. Who have no future...
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by lildush(m): 6:42pm On May 17, 2023
We're is tinubu? He should not appear on 29th of may and expect he will be sworn in... He should come n face his court case now .
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Mrtaye: 6:42pm On May 17, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
which yeye Trump case

This case is even the reason why it should be behind media

You have lawyers or did they stop your lawyers from joining?

There is nothing the public would contribute to it other than the same mob that uses online media and disjointed facts to proclaim someone winner

The same nzogbu people want a trial of igbotic emotions
If your hands are truly clean then you should have nothing to fear except you have what belongs to them
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Electorate: 6:55pm On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Why are all of you afraid of defending your mandate in public? If you have nothing to hide why are you scared of it being publicized, it is obvious APC rigged the election and want to conceal their atrocities...it wont work.
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by kpompey: 7:38pm On May 17, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
Guy rest, this case is fulani sponsored. "If you want to be addressed as excellency, the process that brings you into office must be excellent". Transparency is not too much to ask
Tribunal is not a cinema or a theatrical hall.Every profession has its own ethics. The true intention about televising is to start a civil war in the eastern dungeon , when the petition is thrown into ditch. A simple reaction is what happened to Apapa today , as these igbos are very desperate. Apapa was cheated because of Obi's wealth and influence. Obi bites the finger that fed him. Apapa accepted him and Abure into LP when they became PDP fugitive. Abure who swindled aspirant of several millions was supported because Obidogs felt Obi fake mandate is igbo mandate. What competence is in Abure. If Apapa pitched tent with any party, it is people like Obi's fault because you are playing the tribal war and the idiot Peter Obi openly endorse a corrupt Abure despite his misdeed. Obi himself is a rogue. Apapa now became a stranger in his own house.
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by kpompey: 7:40pm On May 17, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
Guy rest, this case is fulani sponsored. "If you want to be addressed as excellency, the process that brings you into office must be excellent". Transparency is not too much to ask
Tribunal is not a cinema or a theatrical hall.Every profession has its own ethics. The true intention about televising is to start a civil war in the eastern dungeon , when the petition is thrown into ditch. A simple reaction is what happened to Apapa today , as these igbos are very desperate. Apapa was cheated because of Obi's wealth and influence. Obi bites the finger that fed him. Apapa accepted him and Abure into LP when they became PDP fugitive. Abure who swindled aspirant of several millions was supported because Obidogs felt Obi fake mandate is igbo mandate. What competence is in Abure. If Apapa pitched tent with any party, it is people like Obi's fault because you are playing the tribal war and the idiot Peter Obi openly endorse a corrupt Abure despite his misdeed. Obi himself is a rogue. Apapa now became a stranger in his own house.
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by bayelsaowei(m): 7:41pm On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

I add to his voice...

You folks are disgusting...completely..
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Ogbastan080645(m): 7:42pm On May 17, 2023
The thieves rob in the dark loves darkness that is why the presidential election results was announced in the wee hour of.the. day they hate light cos their work will be exposed this is public knowledge

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by ufotunang: 7:49pm On May 17, 2023
Tinubu and APC like to do things secretly
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by ufotunang: 7:50pm On May 17, 2023
I thought you said the election was free and falr. Why are you against it
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Mantilla(m): 7:52pm On May 17, 2023
peekspot:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/its-abuse-of-court-tinubu-opposes-live-broadcast-of-election-petition-proceedings/

Tinibu should stop being political about this .
It's a simple thing we all need to see and witness how the truth unfolds
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Bringbackmandat: 7:55pm On May 17, 2023
famology:

We're only making jest of you people. You and your principals are clowns 🤣
Una never see anything.
you don't know what is coming. Didn't you see how desperate Tinubu becomes?
Mr man, Tinubu has attempted to bribe some of the judges but unsuccessful that is why you are seeing this respiration. The BBC evidence of Rivers state and Lagos is just a scratch on the surface. There are many evidence coming.
Tinubu bought some PDP agents in Ogun state where they exchange the original results sheet with the already prepared results by tinubu. That evidence is also available.
E go do you like film tricks.
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Cleff100: 8:00pm On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

You maybe right but Calling philosophy ordinary shows how ignorant you are about that field
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Yoighaman(m): 8:01pm On May 17, 2023
Guys, please stop giving or paying attention to all these paid online miscreants on Nairaland promoting a drug baron. The more you reply them, the more they feel important or relevant. Just read their nonsssense and move on. Their children will be associated with and recognized for drugs in future, if that is what they wish Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Sunnyja: 8:01pm On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Did you read another post or this same one that even the blind can see?
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by emmybobo1: 8:01pm On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

But your father passed with flying colors but cannot feed himself. You should be ashamed of him. And like your father, you’ll end up a chronic debtor and begger. Idiot
Re: Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings by Bringbackmandat: 8:04pm On May 17, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
since when have they been broadcasting tribunal proceeding

Or you want the one where the judges and their families would be attacked by obi mob after every sitting?

As the ignorant Igbos don't know the English they are speaking is it not safe for everyone

You get lawyers, make una open gofund me for them since you fear tinubu buying them
the foolish thing with these drug dealers is that they are all illiterates.
You complain of time while the petitioner is not complaining
You are complaining about the safety of the lawyers while the lawyers are not complaining about their safety.
You complain about the court process while the judges and lawyers that are supposed to complain are not saying anything.
See how foolish you sound.
This is the starting point of life broadcast and it has come to stay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu Dynasty Of Thieves: They Want To Buy A Yacht For N5b - Sowore / Cattle Colony: You’re Not The Owner Of Kogi, Community Leader Warns Bello / Saraki Celebrates Isiaka Adeleke On Posthumous Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.