Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,208 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today (62526 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos / See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign / President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by juman(m): 7:07pm On May 17, 2023
Obidients would soon learn in hard way.
LP is gone from their hands.

2 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by ufotunang: 7:08pm On May 17, 2023
Tinubu boy,..your plans to destroy labour party will not work out

1 Like

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by aylive02(m): 7:08pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:
I hope the whole world witnessed how Alhaji Apapa was beaten, drag on the ground and almost lynch to death for going to the court to do his job as the recognized party chairman.

The man was embarrassed for trying his best to protect their party against impostors. Alhaji Apapa needs to go for medical attention to ascertain his health.

History will be kind to him for saving democracy.
. You just put up rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by proeast(m): 7:10pm On May 17, 2023
Adebowale89:
Which state is Apapa from? I hope those dumb Yorubas supporting Peter obi the iggbo bigot are watching ?

Olodo, Tinubu abobaku. Everything is tribalism to them.

Which state is Osintokun from? At least, it was Osintokun that denied the irresponsible old babalawo from sitting down. Many of those that humiliated him also include yorubas.

Ode!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by arantess: 7:10pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:
I hope the whole world witnessed how Alhaji Apapa was beaten, drag on the ground and almost lynch to death for going to the court to do his job as the recognized party chairman.

The man was embarrassed for trying his best to protect their party against impostors. Alhaji Apapa needs to go for medical attention to ascertain his health.

Cry more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Realhommie(m): 7:11pm On May 17, 2023
Eriokanmi:
What further proofs do we need that Apapa was being sponsored by tinubu to destabilise the party? grin. Now he's attacking Obi, saying he's a liar for challenging the outcome of the 2023 elections. Wonderful grin.

What a failed old man he is. He's saying he's challenging anyone if he's ever collected money from anyone. So, if someone wants to send me a bribe money worth 2m usd, they'd pay it I to my account right? Nonsense. Your days are numbered Apapa.
Not for challenging the outcome of the election but for accusing him of collecting money from the opposition to destabilise the party..... And he has challenged them to bring evidence...

But whatever is happening in LP isn't new, it has happened in APC and PDP, that is infighting for the soul of the party.

1 Like

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Maga123: 7:12pm On May 17, 2023
Youth have sensed foul play so they went to teach him small lesson

2 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by goldmatrix(m): 7:13pm On May 17, 2023
Yes he need go to the hospital to ascertain his health. A sane man shouldn't work his party up to support a drug lord.

madridguy:

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Tadeus(m): 7:14pm On May 17, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/labour-party-crisis-if-not-for-god-ill-have-died-in-court-apapa/

Evil man. He said the person will not grow old🙄, and how does he expect his own children to grow old if he curses someone's child ? This apapa children should call him to order abeg before God visit him and his family with what they deserved.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 17, 2023
Kukutenla:
You guys eat, drink and breath lies Share pics of the beating and dragging
He is sarcastic.
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Quaddafi29: 7:16pm On May 17, 2023
Tinubu money go choke am.
He will not be lucky next time. Dirty old rascal

3 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by memory123(m): 7:18pm On May 17, 2023
Old man...go and rest

2 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by illrhymes(m): 7:19pm On May 17, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/labour-party-crisis-if-not-for-god-ill-have-died-in-court-apapa/
Dem for light am small 🤣🤣🤣. The man is an undercover agent from APC, he has collected his bag of cash and trying very hard to ruin the petition. It’s not hidden, the whole world knows this for a fact.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Feintline: 7:25pm On May 17, 2023
Elder that cannot read nor understand english, I don't blame your father.
NinjaMetahuman:
children everywhere.

LP produced governor before obi dreamt of joining the party.

I can't blame you. You r born in 2010 and you started following politics in 2023.

But learn to read first before throwing your dumass opinion into public.
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by forgiveness: 7:25pm On May 17, 2023
donbenie:
And where are those today?
Oshiomhole used LP to achieve his desire and promptly kicked them to the side..
Peter Obi has done more for Labour Party in less than a year,than this old Clown have achieved in 21 Donkey Years..
The little Masquerade have suddenly grown wings and thinks himself a god..

Stop disgracing yourself. Oshiomole didn't contest under Labour party. It was Mimiko and he won 2 terms.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by CaptainFM1: 7:26pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:

One thing you must also understand is there's no leader without followers. If the people don't want him, it's not by force to impose himself on them.

I don't think this Papa can hold the Obidients.....Removing his cap is just the least of shege they probably will show him. What is beyond him, is beyond him....even with all the money he received. Awon Omo Idan everywhere dey para

2 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by mordred44: 7:27pm On May 17, 2023
,29th is the judgement day for all dis dia buhaha
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by forgiveness: 7:28pm On May 17, 2023
bentenny:

How many governorship candidates?
You mean oshiomole who ported to another party after winning?
How many house of rep members have LP won compared to this year that they won more than 34 house of rep seats?
How many senators have they gotten compared to more than the 6 senators achieved in 2023!
Now let's go national,what was their electoral scores in 2015 and 2019 compared to 2023?
In less than 7 months,a man made it possible for an insignificant party to have a humongous score!
Make una fear Peter Obi joor!

Oshiomole didn't win Governorship election under Labour party. You're exhibiting ignorance.
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Otunski: 7:31pm On May 17, 2023
[quote author=madridguy post=123195051]I hope the whole world witnessed how Alhaji Apapa was beaten, drag on the ground and almost lynch to death for going to the court to do his job as the recognized party chairman.

History will be kind to him for saving democracy. [/quot

Senseless comment. Saving democracy my foot. Apapa is nothing but a hungry old fool. God is going to disgrace him and those who sent him against the ongoing commitment to retrieve our stolen mandate.
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Confirmedzombie: 7:31pm On May 17, 2023
Christistruth03:

It would be a good idea for Peter Obi to apologise on his behalf and tell his people to behave

This is nothing but the truth but the so much hype won't allow obi to do such but mark my words Apapa will ruin obi political career.

He who laughs last, laughs the best

1 Like

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Mantilla(m): 7:31pm On May 17, 2023
The same to your children children.
They won't grow old either.

Shameless old cow.

You are a disgrace to people with gray hair.

Soyinka will be very disappointed in you.

NIGERIA is sitting on a time bomb.
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Otunski: 7:32pm On May 17, 2023
Senseless comment. Saving democracy my foot. Apapa is nothing but a hungry old fool. God is going to disgrace him and those who sent him against the ongoing commitment to retrieve our stolen mandate.
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by NinjaMetahuman: 7:32pm On May 17, 2023
Feintline:
Elder that cannot read nor understand english, I don't blame your father.
yeah I can tell you don't have a father.

A product of many father inside a baby factory.

1 Like

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Otunski: 7:33pm On May 17, 2023
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Mantilla(m): 7:34pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:

You are a failure.
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by BluntCrazeMan: 7:34pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:

If you cause nuisance in court, you get severely sanctioned immediately.

I guess you know that.?
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by DMerciful(m): 7:35pm On May 17, 2023
You play too much these days
madridguy:

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Saga16: 7:35pm On May 17, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Back at ya and everyone in your family

Lamidi the old fool got what he deserved for colleting bribe from APC to cause disunity in labour party

You would never grow old.

Nature has sorted you out.
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by DeleTaller: 7:36pm On May 17, 2023
Obinna has refused to come out to comdem the act...as for the chap that removed his cap.....aaase to the curse...one by one dem go learn in a hard way...

Obi is a liar...yes he is a liar

1 Like

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Feintline: 7:38pm On May 17, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
yeah I can tell you don't have a father.

A product of many father inside a baby factory.
Not suprise. I know how dirty and disgusting your type is. Little kids with zero brain, no training or discipline littered all over the place.
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Jones4190(m): 7:39pm On May 17, 2023
Racoon:
Which "protective custody"? Abi judge asked you to get out the court room for constituting a nuisance? Same petition your super-imposed leadership wants to withdraw @ all cost? Your Waterloo just began
where did judge ask him to go out of the court

2 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:45pm On May 17, 2023
Old Babalawo with dirty goatee. Something wey bad for reach you...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) / Buratai Takes A Selfie With His Pet, A Snake / IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.